[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
who here on /pol/ is voting to stay and why? would like yo know the reasons

also general britbong thread
>>
>>67706939
im voting to leave personally
>>
Doesn't matter what we vote, the tories will never let us leave even if we vote to leave with like 90%
>>
>>67706939

Leaving for sure.

>>67707418
>Actually thinking this
>>
>>67707637
They're shilling the EU hard, even if we leave they'll make sure we get fucked on exit deals
>>
File: stay-in-logo.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stay-in-logo.png
22 KB, 500x500
I'm voting to stay so that we can have more foreigners in the UK. As it is, I have run out of arabs in my local area to have sex with my wife so I need some more. My wife's son will also be voting out.
>>
>>67707418
this, its all lies on lies anyway
>>
>>67707418
>>67707637
>>67707770

to be honest, i fear our own government more than anything. although, staying in the EU is pretty fucking scary as is

>>67707851
kek
>>
File: nige having a giggle.jpg (19 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
nige having a giggle.jpg
19 KB, 296x440
I want to stay in so I can find a better bull for my wife
>>
>>67707963
If they fuck things up so much they become completely unelectable they'll take the country down with them
>>
File: 1443453136348.gif (4 MB, 536x500) Image search: [Google]
1443453136348.gif
4 MB, 536x500
>>67707770

>Getting fucked on exit deals

what exit deals, we exit, thats the deal. If the EU wants to gimp ITSELF and add to its destruction feel free, we'll just trade with fucking everyone else.
>>
>>67708189
i just hope to god we leave, that way we hide ourselves from most of the flames. may christ be with us on the referendum
>>
>>67708550
If brexit happens it won't be instant, they'll have to fucking negotiate shit
>>
>>67708664
Do you think London will remain a financial center or will the money move to Germany?
>>
>>67708712

2 years max the leave will take, of which the only negotiations will be between HUGE corporations and setting up trade deals.
>>
>>67709036
The corporations which will definately jew us over in favour of europe
>>
>>67709176

Not at all, since we will be getting free trade with Europe and THE REST OF THE WORLD

>>67709005

London, if managed correctly could become HongKong to europe as hong kong is to china, massive businesses, free trade. etc etc.
>>
>>67709005
does it matter? we wont lose out on trade because that would be dumb, what idiot would intentionally stop hundreds of millions in trade for political reasons.

plus we would gain access the rest of the entire world to trade with. fuck the eu we dont need them to trade with anyway, even though we still will trade with them
>>
>>67709364
The EU will definitely try to fuck us over on that for leaving
>>
>>67709499

No doubt, but we will be in the strongest position we have been in DECADES!

They will need us more than we need them, IF we leave we essentially have a gun to the head of the EU.

Thats why everyone is shilling so hard.

5th largest world economy leaving an organisation comprised of mainly VERY poor nations.
>>
>>67709936
My hopes are that Trump wins, UK leaves the EU and both collapse and we can finally have WW3 and wipe out the islamic filth
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-smug.jpg (37 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-smug.jpg
37 KB, 700x410
>>67710372

ill drink to that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.