[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Joos agenda. Why do they support and allow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1457923958313.png (875 KB, 747x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457923958313.png
875 KB, 747x1000
Redpill me on the Joos agenda. Why do they support and allow shit like race mixing, weedman, etc? What is the endgame of seeing the world fall apart?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 317x293
>Jews hate goyim
>Goyim=non Jews
>Jews want goyim to be subservient
>Jews want to rule
>whites are too powerful a race for the Jews
>So what is the easiest way to destroy a race?
>from the inside
>insert propaganda
>generations get fucked up
>we are now at the point where some women are so stupid as to even considering sex with a nigger
>some mate with them
>slowly but surely whites get out bred
>elite continue to rule, Jews whatever you want to call it

it's just a matter of time friendo
>>
>>67705066
The Jews (globalist luciferians) intend on implementing a one world government. This will come about soon, when the Anti-Christ quietly rises to power. He is only 4 years old right now.

According to Newton, the end times happen in 2070, however it's been changed after checking the math.

To 2017. However I think Newton's original proposition was more correct. Seeing as the anti-Christ (somewhere in Egypt, is only 4 as said previously.)
>>
File: subversion.jpg (967 KB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
subversion.jpg
967 KB, 4621x2914
here's the system
>>
>>67705066
They want whites to race mix because negro genes dilute their intelligence, making them easier to enslave.
>>
>eliminate any opposition that is smart enough to recognize your schemes (whites, Asians)
>enslave the darkies who are dumber than fucking rocks to do their bidding
>live happily ever after

Simple, yet so devious.
>>
>>67705654

But Jews are the most degenerate themselves.
>>
>>67705654
>>67705698
>>67706121
>>67706250

And this is bad why exactly? What would that change in the everyday life of a normie?
>>
File: AMWF_Jewish Jew girl_es5bWuA.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
AMWF_Jewish Jew girl_es5bWuA.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>67705066
all throughout history, Jews have infiltrated White societies (usually through banking / finance), enriched themselves at the expense of the native population until the masses rise up against them. This has happened time-after-time again from the Romans to the Inquistion to Germany to Russia (this is the reason why Jews hate Russia and have made Putin into enemy).

In recent history, the creation of the US allowed Jews to have a new playground to get rich in including being responsible for the Atlantic slave trade, control of Hollywood by Jews allows them to brainwash the public, and of course Wall Street is owned by Jews. As the US ascended to the most powerful nation in the world, so has Jewish power.

As for the reason 'why' Jews want to promote degenerate causes is really simple to answer - to weaken white power so whites can't rise up (as they have done in the past) and kill jewish Oligarchs / take back all the money they have stolen.
>>
>>67706832
>t. refugee that stole a computer
>>
>>67707251
Shitpost. Still lookin for an answer.
>>
>>67707453
Being a slave would change quite a bit for the average person... Unless you're implying that we're already slaves to society?
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1516x810
It's game of throne and they are winning. They will enslave and kill the opposing kingdoms to keep power
>>
Low-echelon Jew reporting. Weedman is permitted because he's cute and well-behaved.
>>
>>67705066
more poverty=more dependence on gov=centralized gov power=dominance
>>
>>67705066

Because we're stupid enough to listen

We're niggers to them
>>
If your occupied with degeneracy you have too much on your plate to effectively thwart passive control by the ruling class. Imo
>>
File: the destroyers.jpg (43 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
the destroyers.jpg
43 KB, 444x296
>>67705066
>>
>>67705066
>Why do they support and allow shit like race mixing

half breeds sell people out easier
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 850x400
>>67709100
>>67709100
True

I am deciding between marrying a nazi or a jew right now.

Whichever I choose I will probably help that side win.
>>
>>67705891
>here's the system
I like this chart
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.