[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ seem to care about trumps stance on i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Goodgoy.png (105 KB, 1032x263) Image search: [Google]
Goodgoy.png
105 KB, 1032x263
Why doesn't /pol/ seem to care about trumps stance on israel/palestine conflict
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/15/report-donald-trump-may-skip-utah-debate-for-pro-israel-aipac-conference/
fuck you trump shills
>>
>>67703943
They don't care because this place and that fuck are their own agendas. Just like Hitler
>>
>>67704072
you won't fool me leaf
back to the cuck shed
>>
>>67704167
Nothing to fool you with. Same damn story for 6000 years
>>
>>67703943

So you didn't see the debate where they tried to roast Trump for not sucking Israels dick enough?

He wants to remain as impartial as possible (as if any American could) so he could broker peace with Palestine.

If you don't think a NYC real estate developer doesn't know about kikery, you're mistaken.
>>
Poll for Trump Supporters: What political party are you associated with? http://strawpoll.me/7099904/r
>>
File: donald fucking trump.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
donald fucking trump.png
830 KB, 1315x998
Is that why Jews detest him? Trust me this is them like usual playing the other side and using our distrust on them against us by now pretending to support him. Donald knows the game of the Jew and has to play by their rules but will always put America first. H says it clearly when he said of who was behind 9/11 and ho the war in the middle east was bs. Also how we don't even know who our allies in the middle east are. He knows damn well Israel is shit but is throwing the I love Israel smokescreen so he wont make it obvious.
>>
>>67704985
Don't make excuses like this. He's only pretending to be retarded. He tells it like it is. He's such a strong leader but not with these games. He "has" to be a cuck. He did no such thing and will blame Saudis
>>
>>67703943
>Trump made the shocking announcement Wednesday morning that he would not attend the debate during a phone interview with Fox & Friends. He cited a prior speaking commitment, which was reported to be a speech at the pro-Israel conference AIPAC.
Change we can believe in.
>>
>>67705204
Canada seriously fuck off no one likes you or your cucked PM.
>>
File: soros-afraid-of-trump.jpg (261 KB, 988x1182) Image search: [Google]
soros-afraid-of-trump.jpg
261 KB, 988x1182
>>67703943
Because all of the worst kikes around hate Trump.
>>
>>67703943
Trumps daughter converted to judaism, Trumps grandchildren are jews.
>>
>>67705334
You have certain chances sometimes to go with those who shake things up. You always get cucked. I don't like Trudeau nor his party. Our other shit party is shit too. Worst thing is is this guy has no intention to be a strongarm against the shit he lies and rails about for the votes of the uneducated. He's a huge zionist authoritarian
>>
>>67705316
>>67705204
>>67703943

>the trump has truly been stumped! his stance on israel-palestine completely negates all of the good things he stands for
fucking kill yourselves
>>
don't we all want Jews to go to isreal and stay there? hitler wanted to create a jewish state in the middle east but britan would not let him
>>
>>67705772
God doesn't want it until He comes back. Hitler did want one anyways and Britain gave them both Israel
>>
>>67703943
What is your end game with threads like these anyway? You have an ulterior motive just fucking spill it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.