[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 14581572285680.jpg (72 KB, 573x610) Image search: [Google]
14581572285680.jpg
72 KB, 573x610
/pol/, tell me, when things just went wrong?
>>
>>67702625

The 80s is when it started. We're seeing the first completely fucked generation of women in their 20s now.
>>
Never been on OKCupid, but I imagine it is filled with a lot of landwhales that probably overrate their own looks.

Dudes are probably horny as fuck and will rate ugly chicks a bit better than they are.
>>
First of all, okcupid is probably full of ugly people, so ugly to decent looking women will be rated higher than outside of okcupid, while ugly to decent looking men will still be rated as low as they should be, because women pretty much control all the action, especially on okcupid.
>>
File: Oven PTSD.jpg (137 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
Oven PTSD.jpg
137 KB, 1200x857
You're assuming that OKCupid has an evenly distributed spectrum of attractive people in the first place. I would imagine the average to good looking men don't bother with online dating because they're able to be successful in person. This causes a disproportionate number of ugly men to join dating sites.

Women on the other hand always crave more attention, no matter how attractive they are. I think their participation is more of an accurate bell curve because none of them really "need" online dating in the sense that men do, so instead they use online dating to feed their ego. Since this ego feeding is an inherent part of all women, you get a more regular distribution of attractiveness.
>>
>>67703606
>okcupid is probably full of ugly people

I agree. A very attractive woman has men coming on to her all the time. Why would she ever have to go on okcupid.com?
>>
File: 1456858719389.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
1456858719389.png
527 KB, 732x426
Don't you think that stuff was planned, guys? For decreasing white population. I mean, look what we have:
1. Massmedia, full of jews, that push those "alpha" standards as average in movies, games, etc.
2. Accent on sluttines, like "it's ok to be slut". Sluts like to fuck, right? And they're choosing alphas and shit, so about 80% of other men just rubing their dongs alone.
3. SJW and shit that conquer minds of ugly women.

So we have about 70-80% of men without chances.
I think it was planned.
>>
Sex is a marketplace. Dicks are abundant and easily available and therefore low value. Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap.

Side effect is that the real winners of the sexual marketplace are the top tier men.
>>
>>67706426

where does the sexual liberation of women fall into the mix

or is it ineffectual
>>
>>67703096
The dispersed pulse shape of men rating women is too aesthetic for me not to think it is genuine.
>>
>>67704886
>media pushes an unachievable standard that makes me feel bad about myself

Literally feminist logic
>>
>>67703096

According to the dude that ran these numbers they hold up with just about every other dating service he had access to and Facebook. Most women simply aren't attracted to most men. To put it in more "real life" terms, if you take a walk with 20 year old dude across a college campus, he's going to see a hell of a lot more girls he wouldn't mind having sex with than a girl doing the same thing. The thirst is REAL.
>>
>>67706718
No-no, I'm talking about some stuff like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
For average men those standards almost unreachable - you must have nice face, strong body FOR JUST ENTRY LEVEL, just to be beta. In addition to that - you must be smart, funny, creative, somtimes romantic, somtimes rough. And women BELIVE in that crap.
>>
>>67706692
Pre sexual revolution was a different marketplace with a different 'product' (stability, family home, prospects). Regardless women were still pursued by men and not the other way round because what women have is inherently more valuable. I doubt that how women rate men's physical attractiveness had changed much.

Post sexual revolution sluts abound. The Jew had tricked women into thinking they need what men have to be happy, therefore they act like second rate men instead of first class women. They are miserable, chock full of anti depressants and daddy issues.
>>
>>67702625

flowers and bees

men aren't naturally objects of attraction
>>
>>67707443
Tbh though average men are shit tier; how hard is it to groom well and hit the gym the times a week. Beta males are epidemic, I don't blame women for not being attracted to the skinny-fat, meek, video game obsessed pussies you see everywhere
>>
>>67702625
Women are whores, nothing new.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.