[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have anyone in real life that you can let lose and talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: the-plm-silent-majority.jpg (13 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
the-plm-silent-majority.jpg
13 KB, 300x298
Do you have anyone in real life that you can let lose and talk to them the same way you would on /pol/? Meaning you can say mudslimes and support Trump and call liberals libtards or even deny the holocaust around? I have only one person like that. How common are people like us? Where can I find more?
>>
>>67699969
Yes, at my school

i easily have 12 guys and 5 girls openly hating feminism

atleast 3 guys and 1 girl openly support trump

most guys are openly racist to some degree, dont know about girls

i can jokingly deny the holocaust, but if i get serious people thing i am socially autistic and retarded and therefore will never do that
>>
One would not be able to tell that me and my friends are all pretty to the Left if they were to hear how we talk about blacks, muslims, and the rapefugees in Europe.
>>
>>67700251
this is in my circle of friends and acquaintances by the way
>>
>>67700251
Thats my issue. Ive met those anti femimists. The kind of people who would listen to Sargon of Akkad. Theyre definitely not full blown libtard but they still are pretty much normies.
>>
>>67700351
Youre a lefty?
>>
>>67700882
im a normie

>inb4 reeeeeeee get off my board normalfag

i visit pol and fit nearly daily to see what is going on

these people are not libtard they are actually conservative

the hispanics who actually care about america and not about their gelled up hair are all like trump 2016

my girlfriend is sadly feminist and supports shillary, but then again the sex is amazing and we both actually care about one another and wont get politics to rek our relationship

i see beta men who support bernie here and the actualy fags as well

its a mixed bunch,

mostly 60%trump

30% sanders

5% shill

5% other candidates
>>
>>67701682
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A FEMINIST GF?
My s/o is literally the only one I can say this stuff around I swear if I had my s/o also being a lefty I would lose my mind.
>>
>>67702061
He just said they don't bring up politics
>>
>>67701009
Well, yea.
Theodore Roosevelt is my favorite president. I hate SJWs and prefer egalitarianism to feminism, I believe that the U.S. should seek a sort of economic "third way" that balances the needs of the most vulnerable with the needs of those who drive our economy. I'm a strong believer in the Monroe Doctrine. I hate China and want more of our manufacturing to be done here in the U.S., as well as Central and South America. Should I go on?
>>
>>67702061
she believes in feminist ideas but is economically liberal as well

she is like a left libertarian??
if that is the term
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (407 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
407 KB, 1280x960
>>67699969

I was on a date today, told this girl the Holocaust did not happen, after I told here I was bidding for president. She, could not beleive me and just thought I was nuts.

A day in the life of Wayne Lambright, bidding for President of the United States.
>>
>>67702226
No I get ya
>>
>>67699969
Only my bro. I used to beat the crap out of him when were younger, bullied him in front of my friends. I like to think it made him the man he is today. He's got 2 beautiful girls and a wife who needs lynched.
When he will come to visit me, he can really let go and I can tell him anything, he can tell me anything. We even showered naked together once. (no homo)
Not Korean, Scotsman in Korea
>>
>>67699969
I picked my parents up to go vote and then went over to their house for dinner after we voted. On the way there we were talking about banks, business, Jews, etc. and my dad literally said the only thing that Hitler did wrong was not finishing the job. My mother agreed. I couldn't have been more proud.
>>
>>67702226
You're a classical liberal. It's the best ideology. You're in league with James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin.
>>
>>67699969
All my family and friends have been successfully redpilled.

We're all waiting for the apocalypse now.
>>
>>67699969
No.

I reside in California. Everyone I know is a Bernout, save for MAYBE 3 people. The shit you see in Tumblr Cringe videos is pretty much how people here ACTUALLY THINK. If I were smart enough to do it, and lucky enough, I would go full Zodiac killer.
>>
GF. She's a pretend liberal but laughs and lives vicariously through me because everyone hates niggers
>>
>>67699969

My wife. She hates muslims almost as much as I do.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
>>
>>67704191
be an hero anon

>>67704287
>implying christendom wasn't already doomed from the start
>>
>>67699969

The silent majority doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>67699969
i have 1 friend i can do this with
i dont go all that far out but i think im rather tame compared to a lot of what /pol/ really thinks

its funny because hes a commie
>>
I can't go full poltard but most of my friends are girls and we live close to Detroit so they all dislike niggers. Their idea of flirting is very fucking strange. They will follow your car for miles trying to holla.
>>
>>67703139
I dont know this sounds nice but also messed up
>>
>>67703261
hitler didnt even start
>>
>>67699969
I don't have any problems talking to anyone about niggers and muslims.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.