[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1% please Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: TopOnePercent.png (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TopOnePercent.png
9 KB, 300x300
What's the big deal with having the 1% have own 20% of the wealth when I can afford all the basic goods and services required for me to live?
>>
cuz da guberment shud giv me free ps4
>>
>>67698115
>1% have own 20% of the wealth
and they pay 50% of taxes
>>
>>67698115

It's a problem when they use that money to deny people below them the opportunity to build themselves up and achieve similar greatness. It happened in the Industrial Revolution and it's been happening since the end of WW2. The problem is not Capitalism it is Corporatism. If the government wasn't so busy sucking the corporate dick it might spend more time dealing with the corruption in the upper echelons of western society.
>>
>>67699365
PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE
>>
im not finna work at burger king til im crusty to afford rent, im not finna do it, i wont
>>
File: 1432726397180.jpg (32 KB, 576x430) Image search: [Google]
1432726397180.jpg
32 KB, 576x430
>>67698115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

because the weak are jealous of the strong, the stupid are jealous of the smart, the poor are jealous of the rich

"The nail that stands out gets hammered down"

lefties drag down the fortunate to make us all equally unfortunate
>>
Someone has to have the capital to keep the world turning.
What do you think they do with their money?
They make more money by investing in goods trading and infrastructure, which directly benefits everyone else.
>>
>>67700004
B-but the rich won't leave? Right?
>>
>>67700118

Leave? What do you mean?
.....like, space?
>>
>>67700118
they have nowhere to go
>>
Well, this ended quickly.
>>
>>67699652
>they use that money to deny people below them the opportunity to build themselves up and achieve similar greatness

How? 9 out of 10 American millionaires are self-made
>>
>>67698115
People who bitch about this only care about themselves. They think they are in the minorit even though they live in a developed country.

If wealth was distributed fairly over the entire world I am sure they would then bitch about having to live in a crappy mud hut.
>>
File: enel reaction.png (160 KB, 403x372) Image search: [Google]
enel reaction.png
160 KB, 403x372
>>67700707
>>67700707
>Check flag
>they have nowhere to go

kek

I love you Switzerland. If shit ever hits the fan in the U.S., I'm applying for citizenship in your based country.
>>
>>67698115
More like top 0.001% owning 50%
>>
>>67704473

Probably closer to the truth.
I'm pretty sure if you make minimum wage in
most decent countries than you're in the global 1%.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.