[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Jesus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jesus.jpg (326 KB, 1280x1823) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
326 KB, 1280x1823
What does /pol/ think of Jesus?
>>
He was a Messias from his time and that's it.
>>
cool guy
>>
Son of God. Crucified for the forgiveness of sins.
>>
>>67696379
Likely just an invention of paul.
>>
We wuz jesus
>>
>>67696379
Based
>>
pretty hot senpai
>>
>>67696379
Jesus is not God
>>
Not Muhamad

Also modern Christians are the laughing stock of what christianity has become
>>
>>67696379
Sand nigger
>>
File: kreuze_ostern_2016.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kreuze_ostern_2016.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>67696379
We shouldn't ask ourselves what does /pol/ think of Jesus but what does Jesus think of /pol/?
>>
>>67696379

fictional
>>
“Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you.” (Matthew 7:6)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s foes will be those of his own household.” (Matthew 10:34-36)

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung round his neck and he were thrown into the sea.” (Mark 9:42)

“Every man who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.” (Luke 16:18)

“If a man does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned.” (John 15:6)

“But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:28)

“Have you read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one? So they are no longer two but one. What therefore God has joined together, let no man put asunder.’” (Matthew 19:4-6)

“I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were already kindled! …. Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division…” (Luke 12:49-51)

“He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.” (Matthew 12:30)

“For you will always have the poor with you…” (Matthew 26:10)
>>
>>67697354

“What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man.” (Mark 7:20-23)

“Woe to those who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.” (Luke 6:25)

“Thus you witness against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?” (Matthew 23:31-33)

“…unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” (Luke 13:3)

“…go and do not sin again.” (John 8:11)
>>
>>67697354

And here we go
>>
>>67696379
The historical Jesus was a Communist

I am glad he was put to the cross
>>
>>67696379
only person that unifies us in religion and non-degeneracy
>>
>>67697162

jesus is the son not the father how can any idiot think otherwise
>>
>>67696379
hippy jesus, gay jesus, or the original jesus?
>>
Comes across really relate able to /pol/acks. Being anti-Jew, anti-Capitilism, and all that.

Especially Gnostic Jesus. Based Sethians and Cathars.
>>
File: revolver jesus.png (148 KB, 243x707) Image search: [Google]
revolver jesus.png
148 KB, 243x707
>>67696379
>supposedly the messiah and human incarnation of God
>spends the first 30 years of his life doing absolutely nothing divine and living an ordinary life as a carpenter
>at 30, finally goes 'Alright, time to start preaching' completely out of the blue, then allows himself to be killed by Romans, when he could easily use his magic god-powers to escape if he really was the messiah

In reality, the historical Jesus was probably just a stage magician, using illusions to seem like he was doing crazy shit. Some asshole stole the corpse, then went around impersonating him saying that he was totally Jesus in a new body.

Then the Apostles tripped balls and hallucinated themselves getting the power of the Holy Spirit to speak other languages.
>>
>>67697572
By original jesus do you mean jesus of paul, jesus of gospels or gnostic jesus?
>>
>>67696379
Seemed like a nice guy.
>>
>>67698391
That's the second time you baited this in one thread. Let go family
>>
>>67697354
>>67697387

but..but...muh peaceful hippie Jesus is totally different than that mean old testament god!!

Jesus would never say anything not nice!
>>
He is my lord. You tryin ta blaspheme?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.