[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U mad bro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hillary.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
Pol, I am a 5th grade social studies teacher. Today I taught my students about the women's liberation movement, the development of feminist theory, and the concept of patriarchy.

For homework I asked them to write about how the patriarchy and traditional gender roles have effected their lives.

U mad bro?
>>
File: Classic Scully.gif (336 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Classic Scully.gif
336 KB, 200x200
>>67695260
>effected
You mean affected. I hope you're not a teacher.
>>
>>67695463
She's a 5th grade teacher, spelling is 6th grade.
>>
>>67695576
>She
Say no more, my friend.
>>
>>67695576
She? Just because I'm an elementary school teacher? See this is patriarchy.
>>
>>67695260
>>she
>>not tits
>>not timestamp capture from she's desk in school
>>
>>67695787
He's pretty close you seem castrated.
>>
File: LQB.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LQB.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>
>>67695260
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67695260
I'm pretty happy desu
It's really interesting to see what the Romans saw when their empire was failing

>Once in 1000 year event
>>
Anonymous
03-16-2016
Fifth Grade
Social Studies 101

Patriarchy: The Burden of Modern Civilization

For millennia, civilization has suffered at the whip of evil men. Yes, men, for women do not care about keeping their privilege. Pew researchers show that in countries where women have are not the primary care takers, but contribute to labor force, have the least crime rates. According to the Jew York Times, the reason the majority of countries are run by men, is that white males at one point in time agreed to assert their dominance on the female race, and to never again let them rule the world.
I hope I get an A.
>>
>>67695260
>effected
Illiterate.
>>
>>67695260
>5th grade
>more than one subject class
kek
>>
>>67695260
>5th grade
>more than one class
kek
>>
File: 1458160766726.jpg (78 KB, 589x467) Image search: [Google]
1458160766726.jpg
78 KB, 589x467
ARE YOU A FUCKING WHITE MALE??????????
>>
>>67697583
My wife teaches 3rd grade and just recently her grade level departmentalized and now she only teaches English/reading/writing
>>
Not at all. A year ago, I'd be mad. But it is now clear your time is near an end and culture will soon be back in the hands of those who understand it.
>>
>>67697965
Listen you little shit. I'm a great teacher, heres video to prove it you shitlord. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>67695260
Kek. Teaching 5th graders that? You should know they won't care and probably weren't even listening.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.