[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Mixed Race kids restore their whiteness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: z.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
So I'm half Irish half Cuban. I don't relate at all to my Cuban heritage(since my bum dad took off), and all my friends and family growing up were all white. Come the race war, can I be on team whiteguys? I'll take a white bride and only have my children sleep with white people. I want my whiteness back.
>>
Yes, that's why we are promoting immigration to western nation, and germany is doing a great job at it. Hopefully every western nation takes the same trend as Germany.
>>
>>67694722
Immigration to Europe and the West is a problem. Immigrants need to stay back in their countries and fix them themselves, rather than rely on the west to solve their problems. Post WW2 International Altruism will only result in a weaker global community.
>>
File: BottleWhite.jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
BottleWhite.jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>67694324
"Whiteness" is a state of mind founded in personal responsibility, accountability, pride in success, and social involvement. Color of skin has nothing to do with whiteness, white people just statistically carry these traits more prominently than other races.

Why do you think black people who embody these traits are rejected by other black people as being "Uncle Toms" and slurs inferring they are white?
>>
>>67695753
That's a fair point from a social perspective, but what about the eugenics argument? Surely I'm not allowed to join in the glorious winter alliance with corrupted genes.

I dunno man. It's really disconcerting at times, looking at the facts and realizing everyone will automatically associate me with We Wuz Kingz trash.
>>
File: aw poor baby.jpg (28 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
aw poor baby.jpg
28 KB, 700x350
>>67694324
Hapa reporting in, no you can't.

Stop being delusional, delusionfags.
>>
>>67696156
>realizing everyone will automatically associate me with We Wuz Kingz trash

Most people won't in real life. I say that shit on /pol/ but I hire university educated black people all time in real life. There is really no difference between their performance and white people's performance. Just don't speak like a nigger.
>>
>>67696156
Lets say that black people, on average, had a disparate IQ taking into account equal parenting of 10 points. This would still mean that the average black person could take the same level of personal responsibility as a white person of a 90 IQ.

Sure, black people might be more criminal or on greater percentage of welfare, but it would be by a slight percentage of the total population, not a hugely inflated percentage like they are now.

Never forget, black culture is the worst part of black people. That is why the worst white people are the ones who act black.
>>
File: 1366632223142.jpg (40 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1366632223142.jpg
40 KB, 890x890
you realize cuban isnt a race
>>
i hate white women bcause they get all the dick. refugee dick, black dick, asian dick. why black women cant get dick? fuck white women and their dick privilege! they should only be allowed to fuck white men, why they get to have everything
>>
>>67696156
just be selective

t. beaner
>>
Wm / Bf reporting in. I'm in the same boat as OP. But I grew up around blacks and am repulsed by them instead. Please accept as racial refugees.
>>
>>67696855
It is because they look better.
>>
>>67696156
Well, you lost the genetic lottery bud.
Your best bid is finding an open minded liberal slut or... I don't know I'm probably being ignorant as I can't even relate to your situation but you sound very insecure.

White means white skin (for us)
>>
If you can pass you you are white. It's not like anyone considers Marco Rubio of Ted Cruz non-white.

I imagine that you look like a white person with dark eyes and hair.
>>
>>67694324

Only if your not a communist spy. And you don't have a Castro/Muslim sort of beard.

Otherwise you'll be lumped in with the Mexicans.
>>
>>67696156
>>67697177
No that's fucking stupid what he doesn't realize is that maybe from the white perspective he's shit but in terms of being a Cuban he's a supreme Cuban.

What he needs to do is go to Cuba and slay.
>>
>>67694324
Sorry buddy, no, and you will never be white, nor will your children.
>>
File: 1453407543383.jpg (34 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
1453407543383.jpg
34 KB, 250x310
>>67694324
>50% puerto rican
>25% German
>25% Irish

Is there any hope for me, /pol/?
>>
if you truly want to be white you need to recognize that the best thing for you to do is to not procreate and let your shit genes die out
>>
>>67697529
>>67694324
Hypothetically if something similar to Germany around WWII were to ever happen, you could do whatever with them. The Germans accepted anyone they liked, they just defaulted to not liking other people in some cases because of social stigmas associated with their races. Just hop on board with whoever you believe in whenever the time comes I guess.

That isn't to say that something like WWII Germany would ever happen again, or that it even should, but you can always prove that you're not shit and get anywhere. As long as you aren't actually shit.
>>
>>67697529
Post pics.
>>
>>67697529
It doesn't matter anyways, we will not have this problem in literally a couple hundred years. Then people will have to find another group of people as scapegoats. Really anon, it only matters that you love yourself, because you will not find validation on this board full of white people who hate themselves because they care about what other people think. I'm so fed up with the whole white or not white, I literally don't even know what white means anymore. This is a battle that no one should fight and no one can win.
>>
File: this is why i drone people.jpg (70 KB, 388x290) Image search: [Google]
this is why i drone people.jpg
70 KB, 388x290
threads like this make me glad to be 100% black.

all the white people on /pol/ are obsessed with being white. all the half people are mentally broken and have some serious "identity" issue picking one side or another, either obsessed with being "really white" or militantly trying to assert that they're not "lightskin" or "hapa" or something.

and then other black people believe this nonsense about white people oppressing them and the system being poised against us. even sadder that they will vote for a white liberal like hillary that endorses that kind of message.

the only sane people these days are the ones who just base their personal pride on their own achievements instead of what cards they drew in the genetic lottery.
>>
File: 1455938551413.jpg (218 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455938551413.jpg
218 KB, 534x820
HAHAAHAAAHAHHAHA

all you "MUH MASTER RACEEEE" fags are mixed

you all have mongolian and arab genes, even if miniscule

not a single one of you are "pure aryan"

fuck off with muh master race shit

mix raced who are greater than or equal to 50% white will be ok as long as they accept their better whiter heritage
>>
>>67697529
Puerto Rican isnt an ethnicity. Just assume that 50 is Iberian.....so good enough!
>>
>>67697993
Thank fuck you posted this. Personal achievement is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>67697993
this

hey leaf man

dont be a nigger thug and please be like ben carson/ a respectable person
>>
I'd let you on the team. Really, anyone who wants to live non-destructively and openly acknowledges that white is right can be on the team.
>>
>>67697993
desu just let me join the winning side of the race war
>my grand father was on the right side of the Bush war
>my family sided with Ian smith
please let me be honorary white
>>
Well, the good news is that white women would be parenting. Black bitches are so goddamn horrible at the job.
>>
>>67698111
>you all have mongolian and arab genes, even if miniscule
Nice try, Goldberg, but I'm primarily German. Maybe if you were talking to Spaniards, Italians or Slavs, you'd have a point.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.