[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this change your mine about deporting muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
>>
File: 1455761994175.jpg (87 KB, 444x720) Image search: [Google]
1455761994175.jpg
87 KB, 444x720
trying this hard, uh huh sure
>>
>I am a Muslim
stopped reading there, you have to go back
>>
Trump never said anything about deporting muslims faggot.
>>
File: think of the chilluns.jpg (51 KB, 634x345) Image search: [Google]
think of the chilluns.jpg
51 KB, 634x345
>>
One good one doesn't make up for the bad ones. If they need this ideology to act like good people, then they aren't good people.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>67692754
Fuck no.
>>
#ReligionOfPeace #KillTheInfidels
>>
File: Eichmann.jpg (83 KB, 976x530) Image search: [Google]
Eichmann.jpg
83 KB, 976x530
>>67692754
Nope. Into the showers you go. It's for their own good.
>>
>>67692754
>calls herself muslim
>doesn't even cover her face in fb profile picture
absolutelyharam.jpg
>>
>>67692754
No one said anything about deporting muslims, you dumb shit.
>>
>>67692754
I think a severed head and blood stains would better represent Islam.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 196x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 196x204
>>67692754
>muslim
>not wearing an IED badge
>>
>>67692754
>Woman
>Working
>Not covering his face
That's why Islam should be banned, so she can be free to talk shit on the internet and not being stoned to deatht for it.
>>
>>67692754
Combat vet here. It makes no difference to me. I've seen the subversion of Islam first hand over 3 years in the sandbox. There are many decent people, but there are just as many who would as soon lie to your face and stab you in the back the moment you let your guard down. I experienced this. The problem is that even the worst of them will play off cooperation and goodwill up until they are given a single opportunity to kill you and anyone with you. Many will spend months cultivating a relationship only to lead you into an ambush.
>>
>>67692754
Instead of deportation, we should have an extermination.
>>
>>67692754
He never said a thing about deporting Muslims. Just stopping fresh imports.
>>
>>67692754
>MY Islam
So the watered down, west-friendly hipster Islam, where you say you're a muslim for the shock-value and don't actually know anything about the religion?
>>
File: 28047.jpg (139 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
28047.jpg
139 KB, 563x563
>>67692754
>"muslim" woman
>argues with a man
>has a job
>doesn't wear burqa and cover her face
Beheading when?
>>
>>67692754

>innocent

Zachariah, referring to the London passengers: "They're kuffar [infidels, kafirs]. They're not people who are innocent. The people who are innocent are the people who are with us or those who are living under the Islamic state."
Omar Bakri Mohammed, the sect's leader, who on July 20 publicly condemned the deaths of "innocents," but at the Selby Centre in Wood Green, north London, on July 22 referred to the 7/7 bombers as the "fantastic four" and explained that his grief for the "innocent" applied only to Muslims. "Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar."
>>
>some progressive muslim talking shit about someone trying to stop fundamentalist islam
She should be thankful our country allows her opinion to be heard, much less that she is allowed to dress the way she has.
>>
What's with all these people who write "open letters" to Trump and expect him to give a fuck

My friends on Facebook keep sharing one from that Humans of New York dude, I don't think many Trump fans at all give a fuck about him
>>
>>67692754
>the one that taught me to oppose injustice and learn for unity

unity being the end result of conquest

god damn mooselimbs are more disingenuous than jews, they're just less clever
>>
>I'm not easily identifiable as a Muslim
>wears hijab
Oh, thought you were a Catholic
>>
Muslim women can stay but must marry a christian man with in 90days or be deported
>>
>doesnt know that Trumps policies wont affect Muslims already living in the US
>goes on huge rant on what kind of great person she is and how she is part of something yuge

This is why she doesn't have rights in her homeland
>>
>>67692754
>my islam
>to oppose injustice and seek unity
>by running from my country that is falling apart by encroaching hordes of Muslim "radicals"
>and seeking shelter in the west while inciting division among them

>Part takes in cancer awareness walks
>Ironically is a walking talking cancer

I need to stop reading into things to much
>>
>>67692754
>i heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges

stopped reading there
>>
>>67692754

>Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists
>>
File: taipeipigwalk.jpg (62 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
taipeipigwalk.jpg
62 KB, 600x405
>>67692754
Let me clarify this one more time for everyone.

Islam *IS* indeed the
>religion of peace

They are not lying about this.
Peace through Islam is in truth, the core tenent of the faith.

HOW-FUCKING-EVER

There is one major problem.

THAT PEACE IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW ISLAM.

That peace is not to be offered to infidels.

Infidels are to join Islam and become muslim... OR DIE.

Then... Once all the infidels are dead, and the whole world is muslim...there will be "peace."

(we all know thats bullshit though, since even in 90% muslim nations they rape and pillage each other over how many donkies the prophet's 2nd cousin allegedly had according to some imam's hadith translation)

So yeah... FUCK ISLAM.
FUCK ITS SWINE-SODOMIZING PROPHET MOHAMED
#FUCKALLMUSLIMS

Get the fuck out of my country you backwards savages. You dont belong in any western nation so long as you follow a faith that wants to replace ours.

Leave.
>>
>>67692754
>deporting muslims
which he never threatened to do and
>attaching ID badges to Muslims
which he never threatened to do

b-but i saw it on buzzfeed it must be right
>>
>I am not easily identifiable as Muslim just by looking at me

Bitch walking outside without her headscarf's gonna get honor-stoned before Trump ever sees her shiny badge.
>>
fuck no. Saying there are peace loving muslims is like saying there were peace loving germans pre 1934. Until islam polices itself and the west and israel are not attacked at all muslims can stay in their shitty societies.....Political Islam = cancer
>>
>>67702185
Peace to the adherents of Islam? They want to punish Muslims with violence. That's not peace. Unless you mean the type of peace Nazis wanted. You give them too much credit.
>>
>>67702663
*Post 1934

<Pre | Post>
>>
If you are not sure if a woman is muslim or not then she is not a Muslim.
>>
>>67692754
>I am not easily identified as a muslim
Wouldn't the headcovering kind of easily identify her?
>>
>>67692754
being a muslim doesnt make you less american, literally being from another country makes you less american
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1779x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1779x1536
>>67692754
>>
get rid of them, america, and do it fast

we can't handle them anymore, i keep hearing more sandnigger grunts in the metro than french as days pass by
>>
>>67692754
> I heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges...
You heard wrong
/your opinion
>>
>>67702663
#NotAllNazis
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.