[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things that you hate about white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: 84797863.jpg (62 KB, 615x924) Image search: [Google]
84797863.jpg
62 KB, 615x924
things that you hate about white people
>>
>>67691386
To be fair, blacks do this a lot more than whites.

t.gas station clerk
>>
Their cuisine. It wouldn't kill you you crackas to occasionally use some spices and real food
>>
>>67691536

>hear some tinny jungle music
>some nigger is playing the rap music through his cell phone speaker

Every fucking time.
>>
>>67691536
Mah nigga. Gas station workers unite
>>
>>67691584
Despite my flag, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of kebabs.
>>
>>67691386
How hard it is to compete with them, they are all so smart and have confidence in a work environment.
>>
>>67691584
>some spices
Fuck off.. Most balkan/mediterranean countries eat food that has way too much spices its ridiculous.
>>
I hate when white people accomplish things. Fuck them and their beautiful genetics and their well-rounded mental and physical talents

>t. chinabro
>>
>>67691386
Lazy entitled brats that make up the majority of the millennial generation.
>>
>>67691654
>Riding the train or bus
>Usually quiet and everyone keeping to themselves
>Sometimes someone is blasting music
>It's always a nigger
Not even spics are as loud (in the train, they are loud while driving)
>>
i hate that most don't have the balls to stick up for themselves
>>
>>67691584
is it? all the best chef's are white
>>
white people who have white guilt for whatever reason
>>
>>67691386
How superior they are. It really makes me want to dye my hair purple and enroll in a Womyns Studies course
>>
>>67691386
That they tolerate Jews
>>
File: 1408781260467.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1408781260467.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>67691386
I'll never be one
>>
>>67691386
Why would a Mexican create a thread like this?
>>
>>67692029
>
lol Marco Pierre WHITE
>>
>>67692029
That's like saying: huuuuurrrr my dad is tue best, this world' #1 dad I gave him proves it

The fact that you get so buttflustered over this just proves how inferior whitey cuisine is. Rotten fish and hot dogs??? Please ..
>>
>>67692342
same
>>
I can't comment because I don't have anything to compare to.
I've never seen a nigger.
I mean I've bought pizza and kebab from turks but they never leave the kebab houses so I don't know how they act casually.
>>
>>67692514
How the hell someone non-white ended up in Bosnia? Freaky teleporter accident? Botched kidnapping?
>>
>>67691584
You fucking w0t ?
>>
>>67691992
>One earbud is also out of his ear
>>
>>67693205
Diplomatic missions m8. There's not a lot of PoC here, only Slavshits

>>67693353
>muh pasta
Chinese

>muh gabagool
Fancy named jerkey
>>
>>67691386
They think all races are equal and want to commit suicide
>>
>>67693716
>White people food is like that picture saying "Hannah" and displays a bologna sandwich and cheetoes

You need to stop using Facebook.
>>
>>67691386
I hate when white women speak with and intentional raspy voice
>>
>>67691386

TEAR DOWN YOUR WALLS KEEPING GUATEMALANS OUT OF MEXICO AND RELOCATE THE MATERIALS TO BUILD WALL ON US BORDER.
>>
Can't think of a single thing that whites do more than any other race that annoys me

Yankees drive pretty poorly I suppose
>>
>>67692497
shut up paco
>>
>>67691386
Copying niggers. It's not "cultural appropriation", it's self-harm. At least no one expects better of black people.
>>
>>67693716
NIGGER
>>
>>67691655

Also work at gas station (Detroit area, lots of brack people) and yeah blacks do this more than whites by far but middle eastern and especially Albanians do it the most.
>>
>>67691536

Niggers and dey sail foams. Jesus fucking Christ. The people who literally have nothing of value to say always be communicatin'. Makes my blood pressure sky high, desu senpai.
>>
>>67691584
Would it kill Mexicans to use something besides tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables?
>>
>>67691386

They're Argentinian.
>>
>>67691992
I'm always three seconds from bashing in their heads, mainstream rap is fucking garbage. Stupid attendees/drivers are at fault too
>>
>>67691386
Their persistent and stubborn refusal to just exterminate lesser races.
>>
>>67691992

They're "blackspreading"
>>
>>67691386
>i swear all white men smell the same

>they wear shoes from outside into the house, its gross

>they think white culture is best culture

t b h the rest are all american stereotypes, like being fat, ignorant, lazy, rude etc
>>
>>67691386
-their cumskin appearance
-the fact they lack a big amount of testosterone compared to other groups, no one wants to be around wimps and sissies
-their deeply ingrained materialism
-the fact they consume most of the world resources like dogs due to their standard of living
>>
>>67691386
they hate themselves
>>
i hate white women bcause they get all the dick. refugee dick, black dick, asian dick. why black women cant get dick? fuck white women and their dick privilege! they should only be allowed to fuck white men, why they get to have everything?
>>
File: 1372452027116.png (966 KB, 1041x1297) Image search: [Google]
1372452027116.png
966 KB, 1041x1297
>>
O MY GOD I ASKED FOR THIS TWO- - - F-U-C-K-I-N-G - - - MINUTES AGO AND ITS JUST NOW HERE?! LET ME TALK TO YOUR FUCKING MANAGER YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT!

Versus black people

I AINT EVEN ORDERED YET BUT WHY THIS WHITE BITCH WHO ALREADY ORDERED GET HER SHIT FIRST RACYYYYYYSSSS and then the nigger breaks things and probably defecates in public
>>
>>67695797

Do you know about the concept of revealed preferences Paco?

People are migrating, massively, to white countries. This means they want to be around us, and enjoy the materialism and wealth we created.
>>
>>67691584

It's called cuisine, a French word, and not bix nood or ooga booga for a reason.

We conquered the entire world to trade spices. But unlike you savages we use them to spice stuff a bit (shocking), not to hide the fact you're eating bad meat.
>>
>>67696764
>dat flag
>opinion discarded
Nice try though
>>
>>67696500
>People are migrating, massively, to white countries. This means they want to be around us, and enjoy the materialism and wealth we created.
"Most people" from certain countries are not emigrating to "white countries", a small part of their population is, the fact that they want to emigrate there is merely descriptive of how they've fallen prey to materialism as well.

What you've said is certainly not justifying the fact that you should squander the earth's resources in exchange for some comfort, which is why you opted for deflecting the nature of the issue by pointing out that some people also desire to be materialists.
>>
>>67691386
too nice, let everybody walk all over them, hates themselves
>>
>>67691584
>mfw you plebs don't drown your food in garlic
>>
>>67691386
>things that you hate about white people

I hate how they lack homogeneity for me to stereotype and poke fun at.
>>
>>67697899

Since the beginning of our history, we've killed and skinned animals, felled trees to build dwellings and so on, to improve our condition.

We're not going to stop doing that just because you guys can't catch up and feel jealous.
>>
That they are self-hating libcucks.

t. White Southerner
>>
>>67691386
Being white

>I can't stand the fact that throughout
>our entire history we have only
>sabotaged and killed each other for
>more money more power
>makes me sad to be white knowing
>we are losing our race due to lust without birth control
>mixing master white race (because we are the hottest race)
>yet loosing who we are due to
>GREED
>POWER
>MATERIAL THINGS

>sad times to be white
>I live in Canada and I am now a minority
>but thing is ppl look down on us
>>
>>67691386
they've become too comfortable in society. They need to start warring again.

ITT: Olive nigger
>>
>>67691992
sharing is caring :^)
>>
File: this tbh fam.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
this tbh fam.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>67698968
This. Why is everyone from my country so fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1443532519608.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1443532519608.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
>Pay too much attention to lawn
>Take family photos at one of those portrait studios
>Go for Saturday morning jogs around town in clothes specifically designed for running
>Go on family bike rides with matching helmets
>Too friendly to strangers
>Say things like "Holy moly!" or "wowzers!"
>Join clubs or groups for pointless shit, like book clubs or the school board
>Have a "morning routine"
>Wear sunglasses with a strap in the back.
>>
>>67691386
Them being weak/pussies
>>
>>67698968
So what you are saying is that because man has abused the resources present in the earth since the beginning of history, it is OK to do it now? Isn't that some classic white man 'logic'?

There was a point in which abusing the resources of earth did not cause harm at a great scale, we're beyond that point, it is inexcusable that alleged "superior" nations do not see the error of their ways given the fact that they consume a shitload more of resources compared to bigger populations.

Are you really going to tell your children or grandchildren that you ruined their world simply because you enjoyed long sessions in the batthub, and driving down the 7/11 for a pack of beer and cigarettes?
>>
>>67699749
>this

and their farmers markets
>>
>>67691838
insipid neanderthal detected
>>
>>67697507
Australia is actually right though, this time around.
>>
>>67691386
that some of them hate themselves

>>67691584
I don't want diarrhea, thanks though
>>
>>67691536

This.

>Used to work retail
>Blacks come in to pay
>His phone goes off
>AYY YO, HOL UP MY MAN
>YOO WHATUP??? NAAHHH MAN IM JUST GETTIN SOME SHIT AT DA STO'.... FINNA COME OVER LATER OHH HEEELLL YEAH
>Fumbles with wallet
>Tries to pay with his EBT card
>Try to explain he can't buy a prepaid phone with EBT
>[Sucks teeth] AWWW HELL NAW MAN IMA JUST TRYINNA GET DIS FO MY BABY MOMMA MAN
>I literally don't give a shit about the burner phone he's trying to buy with his EBT card that my tax dollars paid for
>Remind myself that at the end of the day, at least I'm white

Glad I don't work retail anymore.
>>
>>67691386
Their tolerance for non-white people.
>>
>>67691386
White guilt.
Unabated altruism.
Thankfully, Trump is trying to fix both those things. MAGA
>>
>>67691386
White privilege
>>
>>67691386
That a lot of us are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>67700027

> buys packaged vegatables flown in from countries that allow human feces as fertilizer
> fucking white people and their fresh produce
>>
>>67699877
Well it's better than telling your grandchildren that they could have had a nice life, but instead they have to sit around in disease ridden hovels without running water, electricity or food in their stomachs because of MUH ENVIRONMENT,
>>
>>67691386
The way they dance. No rhythm at all. That's it.
>>
>>67691386
White people find it hard to be up front and tell the truth.

What they will do instead is one of the following.

>Get someone else to tell you what they cant.
>Ignore you till you ask what is going on and then admit the truth..........Something they could have told you weeks or even months before.

To be honest I can see why the non-whites think we are such devious little shits. I see it constantly in my own race and it drives me nuts.

Whites have become cowards in a lot of aspects. The women more so then the men.
They some what expect you to be able to read their minds because they cant be bothered telling everyone what is going on.
>>
>>67695733
>Shoes in the house
I'm white and no one in my family does that
>>
>>67691386

Are you kidding me, you Nazi? I have a 3.8 GPO in Women's Studies at the University of Missouri, have been involved in several protests of Trump rallies, and have over 300 confirmed yardsigns stolen. I cannot believe you are kidding me. Are you kidding me? You are nothing but a white fucking male. I will check your privilege the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. Do you think you can express opinions disagreeable to me in public and get away with it? Think again, Nazi. As we speak I am preparing a tumblr post. Anonymous hate Trump now as well so we will trace your IP. Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me, Trump is literally Hitler. Not only am I able to attend lots of Bernie rallies and Trump protests, I also have over 500 twitter followers. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “opinion” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have been kidding me. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Nazi. You’re kidding me, kiddo.
>>
>>67701617
>rythm
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bboJsFVa58

Niggers in America picked it up from Europeans
>>
>>67691654
While I agree with you.

I saw an elderly Asian man doing this yesterday except he was listening to some chill Asian music and not jungle music.
>>
>>67694089
As a white man, this also drives me up the fucking wall.

It has a name:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry

>Some researchers have argued that vocal fry is a register used by girls and women to give their voice more credibility

>Researcher Ikuko Patricia Yuasa suggests that this tendency is a product of young women endeavoring to infuse their speech with gravitas by means of reaching for the male register

Feminism is making women try to sound like men.
>>
>>67702211

Hillary 101
>>
>>67695733
Have you even been to America? We are nice people.
>>
>>67692342
>>67692790
Breeding with their women is fun though. Sucks being brown but damn do I love white meat.
>>
>>67701333
You can give your future offspring a better life without incurring in ample abuses against nature, though that requires commitment, which whites, whose mind is poisoned entirely by materialism, are unable to posses.

It is not the use of resources that bothers me, but the squandering of resources in exchange for some comfort in "first world" nations.

>i could've given a nice life, sonny, but i really enjoyed all of the comfort that useless junk which had to be replaced every 4 years gave me, sorry I couldn't control myself, but I'm no animal, trust me!
>>
>>67702642
you must enjoy good Friday more than most
>>
They brought niggers here in the first place.
>>
>>67699749
>who cares
>who cares
>who cares
>have never seen this
>how is this bad?
>sure
>i guess
>what?
>yup
>>
White guilt
Feminism
Progressivism
Fucking millennial culture and nu males

all started by white people. Fuck them
>>
File: 1457817253942.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457817253942.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
>>67691386
They're richer and smarter
>>
Racist pieces of shit, dishonest.
>>
>>67693691
i always have 1 earbud hanging out because it is illegal to drive with 2 buds jammed in your ear pussy in CA
>>
>>67702028
i could be a good dance too if i never had to worry about working for food
>>
>>67699749
Ah yes, the typical upper-middle class suburban white family
>>
Our disgusting pathogical altruism.
>>
Empathy and vulnerability to guilt tripping. No one gets down on themselves like whitey does.
>>
File: cuckoo.jpg (84 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
cuckoo.jpg
84 KB, 642x390
>>67691386
I hate hwhite people who cuck for other cultures, and think they're better than me because they've been to thailand, or some shit

Seeing as I'm white, I enjoy traveling and gaining experiences for growth, but not the kind of people that have to advertise it

If you have to dress a new way everytime you go through a mental shift, or experience some new shit, then obviously you have a weak personality and are learning nothing
>>
>>67691584
What cooking your food is a bad thing?
>>
File: 1457976097082.jpg (172 KB, 1151x690) Image search: [Google]
1457976097082.jpg
172 KB, 1151x690
>>67702642
If all the other races would just, let us perform our eugenics on them, eventually all of our genetics could be white
>>
>>67692514
how did i get buttflustered? wtf are you on about, wtf flag is that cba to even look. gordon ramsays ye dad lad
>>
They have no sense of loyalty among friends. Your friend is getting beat up? Do nothing, talk shit to him afterwards, and laugh at him. Niggers have it right, if your friend is getting beat the shit beat out of him you better help him. There's no need for honor in self defense and there's no honor in chimping out on the streets. If I were getting stabbed my white friends would hold me back to "break it up". Fucking morons. I might count on them to share some fries or something, nothing truly important.

Honestly it shouldn't surprise him given how much they hate themselves and each other.

Oh, and they love to tip. Go to a buffet where all the "waiters" do is lead you to the worst seat in the building and then gets your bill? 15% minimum, and they'll bitch at you if you tip less. Go to a restaurant and your waiter treats you like shit, skips half the table when ordering, and is largely inattentive? 15% minimum. Most white people I've known pay 20% as a standard. On a related note. If you ask for a medium-rare steak and you get a charred black, well-done hunk of charcoal don't try to eat it, complain. Holy shit. They act like their servers and the chefs are doing them a favor even though they're paying for it.

Military guys tend to be okay people. But they're the worst white knights. They act like dogs. It's disgusting to watch.

Last one. They don't know how to eat crab. It's really strange. I pretty much have to feed them for them to eat it. I don't hate this, but it's really strange and it makes me wonder. On the other hand blacks love crab. In fact, they eat too much.
>>
>>67691536

DO BLACK PEOPLE EVER GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE

AT THE CHECKOUT, ON THE BUS, EVERYWHERE

THEY'RE NOT EVEN HAVING A CONVERSATION, JUST "MMM-HMMM" AND "GIRRRRL"
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 607x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 607x755
>>67691386
Our patience with certain minorities
>>
>>67695204
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>67700327
Chef here, going to have to agree.
A quality steak should not need A1 sauce or any seasoning because it'll taste fucking great without.
Fish going bad? Wash it and squeeze lemon over it.
Seasoning is the easiest way to hide the taste of anything distasteful.
>>
It's good to be Mexican and white, you can literally fuck any girl you want, they probably won't even ask your name.
>>
File: lol.gif (446 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
446 KB, 280x153
>>67691584

As if you have to worry about being invited to dinner.
>>
>>67691386
Our endless patience and gullibility re: minorities.
>>
>>67695282
>mainstream rap is fucking garbage

>implying ALL rap is somehow not garbage
>>
too naive
>>
File: 1929848-bruce_wayne.jpg (88 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1929848-bruce_wayne.jpg
88 KB, 533x800
>>67691386
All of Sweden.
>>
>>67691654
Good God yes
Just.... Fuck.
>>
>>67699749
>be a valuable and contributing member to their society, their childrens lives and their futures
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>67702725
>vamanos nino!
>pescando!
>but grandpa your head is cut off

You're just jelly you're stuck in some ruined 19th century shit hole that you want the rest of us to join you down there. You sound like a Bernie supporter.

Oh, and:

>muh water!!!!

http://carlsbaddesal.com/

Maybe if you had a semblance of a real country you too could afford this "magic" we call "technology" here in the 21st century.
>>
>>67708748
>>vamanos nino!
>>pescando!
>>but grandpa your head is cut off
>You're just jelly you're stuck in some ruined 19th century shit hole that you want the rest of us to join you down there. You sound like a Bernie supporter.
pure ad hominem coming from a chimp who can't string any coherent thoughts together

>http://carlsbaddesal.com/
there are other resources which as just as important as water, are you aware of it?
>>
File: Trevithick_Richard_Linnell.jpg (60 KB, 442x537) Image search: [Google]
Trevithick_Richard_Linnell.jpg
60 KB, 442x537
>>67699749
Kek, thanks for helping me brush up on non-degenerate life choices. I should compose a morning routine for myself.
>>
>>67702725
>>67708748
Not to be a prick, but materialism is the bane of the 21st century and the manifestation of greed.
>>
>>67691386

theres not more of them.
>>
>>67708442
Canada is litterally just lager.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.