[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm a college freshman who is currently voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 58
Hey guys, I'm a college freshman who is currently voting democrat, and a bern victim. I don't ever come to /pol/, but I'm doing a little research and I always come to 4chan for advice.
Are there a lot of genuine, not ironic at all Trump supporters on this board? If you're here, please tell me why you're voting for Donnie. I assume I've been fed plenty of misinformation. So, if you're a Trump voter, please share your viewpoint and opinion ITT, I'm gonna listen with an open mind.
>>
I'm a bern victim too, but I also half ironically support trump. American democracy is shit, I'm going to vote for the person that threatens all the people currently buttfucking us.
>>
>>67690713
>Not voting for the only candidate that is willing to destroy his personal image for the benefit of the American people.
Trust me you better jump ship if Bernie is elected America will definitely feel the bern as it collapses into non existent
>>
He is the first anti-globalist candidate in decades.

He represents the views of Americans rather than planet Earth.

Which is how it should be, to an extent. Humans are tribal. They need it.
>>
>>67690713
>not wanting to crash this democracy with no survivors just because you can

I pity the fool.
>>
File: Kek-the-Mage.png (749 KB, 482x676) Image search: [Google]
Kek-the-Mage.png
749 KB, 482x676
Kek told me to
>>
File: 1457834414731.jpg (287 KB, 534x867) Image search: [Google]
1457834414731.jpg
287 KB, 534x867
>>67690713
Trump will keep you safe
>>
>>67690713
>I always come to 4chan for advice.

your a faggot
>>
He's going to make a business-friendly climate that will expand the opportunities, jobs, and income range for the middle class.

If you don't like that because you're here illegally working under the table well its just like if you're caught selling drugs, tough titties.
>>
>>67690713

Hillary voted here. Most of the pro Trump posting is just memes and satire, I wouldn't take it too seriously
>>
>>67690713

he might actually save the world.
>>
>>67690713
if you like the fact that bernie isn't owned by special interests you will love donald trump for the same reason. He takes a more protectionist approach to improving our economy and will try to bring jobs back from overseas and try to prevent other countries from taking advantage of us on trade.
>>
>>67690713
Donald has never said anything bad.

Except Muslim ID cards. Not sure what the fuck that would do except make them feel persecuted.
>>
>>67690713
For me personally , Trump is the best chance at the moment at getting someone in office with an anti-establishment ideal than what we currently have at the moment.
>>
>>67691179
>He is the first anti-globalist candidate in decades.

This is exactly why I'm voting for him. Closest thing to a nationalist we've had in my lifetime.
>>
>>67691362
>delusion

Shillary will get arrested for her crimes. She's not eligible.
>>
>>67690713

How fucked must your life be?
>>
File: 1458063585501.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1458063585501.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>67691266
Magic.
>>
>>67690713
I'm voting for Trump because the alternatives are much worse.
>>
File: 1456125858046.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1456125858046.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>67691266
>>
>>67690713
nobody cares about your opinion, queer. stop deluding yourself and vote for bernie. we all know the only reason you have opinions is for popularity/pussy.
>>
File: 1443740883306.jpg (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443740883306.jpg
3 KB, 200x200
>>67690713
>I don't ever come to /pol/
SUMMER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67690713
A lot of loyalty for a failed Reddit candidate.
>>
>>67690713
America has been growing fat economically due to its corporate innovation since the industrial revolution. You guys are suffering due to globalism and soon you will not have the economy for everybody to get the goods they want. You need somebody who is a master of global enterprise or you guys are screwed.
>>
you should vote trump because hes the least dangerous person of the whole bunch, not even joking

assuming bernie sanders is already losing
>>
>>67690713
For starters, he's the only one that can actually keep his promises. He self funds his campaign. The other candidates have to answer to their "donors" after elected. He's an intelligent business man that is very successful. I think most of us are tired of career politicians and realize it's time to change.
>>
>>67690991

But who's buttfucking who? I'm under the impression that the current income tax rate on super rich people prevents a lot of revenue from going into government spending... which, if fixed, could help fix a lot of the garbage bullshit working class americans need to deal with, like poor roadways (a problem, at least here in southern NE), poor ACA standards, etc. Of course that money might just go into the pockets of govt fools, so I dunno.

>>67691381

Would you mind explaining the trade scenario to me? How are other countries fucking us on trade? I'm an English major lol.

>>67691179

See I'm more globalist. I've always felt that being defensive toward other countries would lead to being offensive, and I'm not about that war shit. But LMK what the legit argument for nationalism is.

Sorry btw if I'm suffering from millennial brainwash or something.
>>
File: 1456282723034.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1456282723034.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>67691266
>66
>>
>>67690713
Whites are projected to become a minority in 2043. Sounds like a dream to a Bernie cuck, but the problem is that not all races and cultures are the same. Low IQ and criminality are common among many of these races. Throw in a deadly ideology like Islam and you have a recipe for disaster. We've been taught that multiculturalism and diversity are good things, but they have been nothing but a source of conflict in our country and throughout history. We also see this trend continuing with the Islamification of Europe. Studies have also shown that diversity causes distrust in communities (google Robert Putnam to learn more). Cultural Marxism is very real and is telling us that this okay. It also teaches minorities to hate their oppressors (white people). When whites become a minority, these groups who perceive whites as their oppressors will not be friendly. Our immigration system, not just the border and illegals, but the entire thing has been broken since they removed quotas in 1965. No one except Trump has the potential to fix this. Democrats want immigrants and amnesty for illegals because they get votes. Republicans want immigration because their donors want cheap labor. Not good, believe me. Trump, I believe, also understands the serious threat we face with Cultural Markism and he is getting more and more redpilled everyday with the lies the media has been telling about him and the rabid leftists crashing his rally in Chicago. How could you not vote for Trump?
>>
>>67690713
>I assume I've been fed plenty of misinformation.
Oh man, you have no idea. My friends are almost exclusively libs/bernie supporters (I took the red pill late in life). I'm not kidding when I say 90% of what they hate about Trump and his policies are 1) out of context 2) extrapolated strawmen 3) flat out half truths and sometimes all 3.
>>
>>67690713
Not owned by special interest, even bernie is owned by Unions.

Unapologetic nationalist.

Doesnt want globalization at the cost of the american middle class.

Wants to actually enforce immigration laws.
>>
It all come down to the TPP and Trump is against it.
>>
File: 1236759039.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1236759039.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>67691266
>>
I guess you could say I'm an ironic Trump supporter.

I'm voting for him primarily because the establishment has become too comfy with their control over the elections and setting both of them up to fail is the surest way to bring about reformations in the DNC and GOP.

The fact that he's an antivax climate change denier sets me on edge. But I consider him a necessary evil in a society that has become too comfortable with shutting down discussions and using political correctness to remove topics off the table.
>>
>>67691572

Kek.

No doubt the GOP will suddenly reveal in their 6th investigation that there was serious wrongdoing.

Either she fucked up but is competent enough to completely hide her tracks, and should be President, or she didnt fuck up and should be President.
>>
Europoor here. I somewhat support trump except the fact that hes pro-life. Pro life means more nigger babies and u know it. Also that he denies global warming and supposivily wants to bring back coal industry thus damaging the enviroment. Besides these few things i think his policies are cool
>>
>>67691797

>very successful
I'm just being a dick now but sauce? I've read that a majority of his business ventures were actually flops and that he's been bankrupt on several occasions. As for not answering to corporate interests, I like Bernie for the same reason.

I believe Trump's site says he intends to like just CUT taxes... all across the board... how do you answer for that lack of govt tax revenue?
>>
>>67690713
Please watch The Untruth About Donald Trump video on YouTube. It's the best out there
>>
File: bern ward.png (106 KB, 887x338) Image search: [Google]
bern ward.png
106 KB, 887x338
free yourself from the echo chamber; join us in watching the world crumple
>>
>>67691362
> Most of the pro Trump posting is just memes and satire, I wouldn't take it too seriously
Yes, and bronies are just pretending to like MLP.
>>
>>67690713
Go look at Colin Flaherty's youtube channel and then come back and explain how that doesn't matter.
Read about border crime and Hispanic-majority area corruption and then explain to us why that doesn't matter.
>>
>>67692022

See, I'm gonna catch shit for this, but I like nigger babies. I didn't like growing up in lily white milltown suburbs my whole life so much.
>>
>>67691820
I'm not him and I'm not an economic major, but we have huge trade deficits with them. Also, look at how much we tax imports from China and how much they tax us. It's a joke and these deals we have make it impossible for our companies to compete, globally or locally.
>>
File: Trump couple.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trump couple.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
He is not by foreign lobbyists or secret societes. He not scared to talk his mind and subject to the politically correct gulag.
He is a patriot and truly loves the country and the infrastructure which he was born in and which gave him the possibility to live the American dream and become what he is now. So now he wants to give back and restore possibility for all US citizens.
He is genuinly concerned about the dissapearing middle class, the backbone of the economy. He is proud of his country. His culture. His heritage. Of whom he is, and he does not lay bare to weak feelings of guilt for things he did not do.
He is a tremendous negotiator. He hires the best people for the job.

When he´s the President, he won´t do a lot of the things himself. He´s going to hire the best people to do it for him: Generals, the smartest businessfolk, and his crew is immensivly employees are incredibly diverse, from black to white to jew to hispanic, and so is his support.
He will hire the absolute top of the top, the killers, the people you dont want to eat dinner with, but will absolutely put national interest above all, who will not bow down to the interests of China or Saudi Arabia or Israel.
He's a man we can look up to.

And above all. He is the Arch Enemy of George Soros.
>>
>>67691820
>But LMK what the legit argument for nationalism Your country not dying to satisfy the whims of elite internationalists, Jews, and angry PoCs
>>
>>67690713
Well I no longer have a horse in the race, so I just want to watch the world burn. This system is fucked.
>>
>>67692027
He turned a million into ten billion who cares if some busineses failed along the way

And yes he'll cut the government which is a good thing.
>>
>>67690713
I like Trump because Bernie faggots like you hate him. I'd rather cut your stomach and pull your guts out through the hole - but casting a ballot for Trump will have to due for now. If civilization ever falls - rest assured, I'll have a pit of you little Bernie faggots at my compound - and I'll make all your naughty fantasies come true. I'll castrate you, and fuck you to death while choking you. No reach around.
>>
>>67692100

I'm like 100 percent sure that post is a troll.
>>
>>67690713
Welcome brother. I'm a college sophomore and like you was a bern victim. There is a lot of liberal indoctrination being thrown at us at the college campus. It takes energy to see outside of the bubble created in the classroom to see that Trump isn't the bogeyman academics claim him to be and that Bernie isn't the knight in shining armor.
>>
>>67691820
>See I'm more globalist.
I'm not saying there's no room for being humanist and having empathy for others, but it's gone too far the other way.

The basic unit of humans is the tribe, and that is essential to the mental health of the people in the nation. A place called home. A place that is theirs. With their own people, who look out for each other. A nation.

Can't remember the study -- I could dig it up for you if you want -- but it basically went along these lines: liberals are mildly empathetic to everyone, whereas conservatives are less empathetic to outsiders but much more empathetic towards other humans in their own group than liberals are.

If you've ever looked back at 1950's America and thought everything seemed so "nice", this is why. It's needed, you need a tribe. Doesn't mean you necessarily have to go enslaving and colonizing others, just, you need your own home.

That's the crux of it, from my point of view. Multiculturalism is a patchwork of different tribes, not one big mess where everybody is on medium-alert for an attack from the inside at any point and nobody really cares about anyone else.
>>
>>67692289
Soros and Trump final showdown when?
>>
>>67692162
>I didn't like growing up in lily white milltown suburbs my whole life so much.

If you seriously believe that you're super naive.
>>
>>67691470
He never said Muslim ID cards

A faggot reporter suggested it in a flurry of questions and Trump said essentially "we're going to have to look at lots of things" in a way that if you're an easily triggered liberal looking to be triggered you would read that text and imply that as a threat to ID Muslims.
>>
>>67692022
You should research global warming. All the projections the climate scientists had were wrong in the last 10 years. It has become a money making scheme.
>>
>>67690713
Just because there is an economic imperative for immigrants to illegally cross the borders of a sovereign nation doesn't make it de facto ethical to allow foreign nationals to freely travel into another sovereign land and demand free services. Appeal to race, multiculturalism, and penitence for periods of prior privilege in order to stifle dissent among the nation which is becoming overrun is anathema to my self interest.

Both sides of the aisle have become complicit in he general thrust of modern progressive intellectual though. Western society, led by liberal academia, has tended more towards the homogenization of culture, with some vague ideal of a Utopian global multicultural miasma.

I wouldn't care if the mexican's were white, or if syrian refugees were white. Our country is not able to sustain the gigantic expansion of the social safety net needed to feed, house, and otherwise sustain these economic leeches. It is against my own self-interest to want the masses to descend on this country more so than other culturally aligned nations who have the wherewithal to participate in the humanitarian effort.

We are not longer capable of continuing the subsidization of other nations at the expense of our own. Trump appeals to these ideas. While I think he is crass and appeals too much to racism and violence, it appears to be the right mixture of entertainment and authoritarianism to get him into office. Will he be able to do anything once he's in? Probably not, but it will remind the people who think they pull the strings of the world that the people can still fuck their day up if they get pushed too far.
>>
>>67690713
The United States has been too submissive for too long, to the point where other nations abuse our compassion without a second thought and are most likely trying to replace us. Our companies are leaving, there are stronger consumers than us, and filthy illegals drive down wages of an already exasperated job market. Trump seeks to correct this, and he has a pretty solid game plan for how to do it.

After all of the wars of the 20th century, the US didn't have to deal with other powerful nations. But that time is coming to an end, Trump is our country's natural response to being in danger of failing. You could call it nationalism, whatever you want, but the point is we need him.
>>
>>67692162
Im really interested in this vote. Even įn my shithole we get anti trump propaganda which makes me think trump is good. But really his only policies that are legit are the anti immigrant Ones and supporting gun rights. Besides that its alot of vague bs and the pro life statement because im personnally for abortions
>>
Americans need to maintain a 80% white population to be a functional high IQ civilization. Trump's deporting of illegals will help restore that.
>>
File: proofs.jpg (263 KB, 617x1383) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
263 KB, 617x1383
>>67690713
>>
>>67692374
Check out THIS edgy cunt.
>>
>>67690713
>college freshman
>democrat
>bern victim

Get out.
>>
If you look at any any statistic, literally any study, you'll find that crime rates in America among Hispanic people are like four times higher than any other race, even negroes. Trump is gonna fix this.
>>
>>67690713
Yep, PC's gotta go, it is a direct violation of the first amendment and Trump's complete disregard for PC is the most necessary thing in society today.
>>
>>67692027
Trump never went personally bankrupt, but four of his companies have gone bankrupt under chapter 11 reorganization.
>>
>>67692027
I don't have the links on my phone. He has had some failures but the successes far outweigh them. He essentially diversifies his endeavors like one would diversify their portfolio: even if a few investments fail, you can still be successful. Also, in business, companies will acquire companies that will fail or be dissolved simply for their benefits/asssets.
>>
GET IN HERE
MAKE IT HAPPEN
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4apysm/your_average_trump_supporter/
>>
>>67692525
Į wont im lazy. Tbh į dont give a shit it might really be fake. HE said hes pro nuclear energy which is cool. But HE said that he wants the coal industry back and i have been to the region of poland where they mine ALL the coal and the air is unbreathable
>>
>>67692027
Bernie plans to increase take will overall hurt the economy, honestly you know how many problematic situations where "fixed" by raising taxing next to none
Bernie works off of what the people want to hear which is something that Donald Trump is always accused of look deeper into both Bernie and trump
bernie things that most politicians are corrupt but at the same time he thinks we need a larger government he believes that healthcare should be free for everyone but we need to drastically reduce spending on healthcare
he believes minimum wage should be raised but in the end its just getting taxed more and your right back were you started
and he believes that the police force is to brutal but we dont need guns because we have the police to fix things'
fix your shit Bernie and fix your opinions you freshmen
>>
>>67693092
sorry to lazy to grab sauce btw
>>
File: Inprisonment_Rates.jpg (35 KB, 596x326) Image search: [Google]
Inprisonment_Rates.jpg
35 KB, 596x326
>>67692417

>if you've ever looked back at the fifties and thought "that looks nice"

I feel like some staples of that time were racism, fucking up the environment, and... racism. I dunno, I wasn't alive in the fifties. Were you?

>>67692686

Well, pic related. One of the first results for "American Crime Rates by Race" (they all seem p unanimous). So it looks like we should be kicking out black people. But this graph shows rates of incarceration... which isn't really necessarily representative of actual crime rates. And even if the crime rates are higher among people of color, maybe that could be changed by making changes to infrastructure, making it a bit easier for black people to get a legit job, etc.
>>
>>67691902
And why do people believe that Whites will be a minority in just 30 years?

Who do you even think is going to rise above that number? Even if you were to take hispanics and blacks combined, it's 30% to fucking 62.6%(non latino white) or 77% white (w/ latino).

Whites are not even close to a minority now, and I doubt they'll be in 30 years. That just sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>67692162
First, I'm gonna address why people dislike Trump. Then I'll address why people like him, and why he's been the victim of the largest propaganda campaign since the invasion of Iraq.

Why he's disliked.
1. Racism - Trump doesn't support illegal immigrants or illegal immigration, and would deport illegals living in the country. While it does suck for the immigrants, it needs to be done. The massive amount of illegal workers creates a permanent non-English speaking underclass of people who live far below the normal standard of living, and they are subsidized by taxes. This is an indirect way of subsidizing corporations. This plays well to corporate interests, because it gives them a massive domestic source of cheap labor. This is why nothing has been done to fix it so far. It's spun to be humane to keep them here under the guise of how bad life is in Mexico. Life in Mexico is almost only bad because of the drug trade at the border. Strengthening the border is an important step in improving the lives of people on both sides, and makes the war on drugs much easier to wage. So really, ending the massive immigration wave and securing our Southern border with Mexico is positive for everyone involved, with the exception of the illegal immigrants who currently reside in the country. Their country would see massive improvement, however, when the border is safe, and the path to legal immigration is still open to them.
2. Personality - Trump is an asshole. He makes no pretense of not being an asshole, and some people don't respond very well to that. This is really personal preference, but it seems that liberals in particular need a more "cuddly" president. Why this is? They probably fear that a Trump Presidency would only serve to undercut our foreign relations. They're right. We would be ending the multi-billion dollar stream of aid to countries, and we'd be using the military to shut down operations like Iran's nuclear program as opposed to offering bribes.
>>
>>67691179
>He is the first anti-globalist candidate in decades.
But muh Paul.
>>
>>67692599
His health care policy is legit. The Democrats make a big deal out of Obamacare, but Obamacare is literally just a semi-subsidized health insurance marketplace. Trump's plan is to make that marketplace bigger, eliminate interstate barriers on plan sales, eliminate the mandate that has made Obamacare poisonous to the reasonable people on the left and fix the fucking economy so people can afford to buy insurance with their own money.

I wish he wouldn't throw abortions to the states rights' crowd, too, but it's basically there already. Massive backslides in abortion access occurred under the Obama administration.
>>
His meme yelling is great the whole fuck muslims and political correctness is just pure awesome. But his actual policies dont seem great. Altrough i did not read what his opposition offers im kinda inclined to feel that trump is full of shit. Altrough the liberal alternative seems even worse
>>
>>67692651
The worst thing is... He's right.
>>
>>67690713
its all ironic

trump has no real political ideas so technically its impossible to agree with his blustering
>>
>>67692027
Seems like he wants to spread the weight a little differently with taxes, there's a nice chart breaking down your income and the tax percentage with trumps policy if someone could post it.

Also bankruptcy to a giant business man like trump is very different then bankruptcy to us normies.
>>
>>67693346
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

I didn't just pull it out of my ass
>>
>>67690713
>there a lot of genuine, not ironic at all Trump supporters on this board
I kinda liked Rand Paul more than Trump but since he dropped out the race Trump was the second best.
Personally, I liked Trump for his personality and policies. I liked his immigration plan on actually ENFORCING our immigration laws instead of being like most pussy liberals and allowing them to stay and enter the United states. Although i am kinda iffy on a wall--- i prefer just tighter border security and actually letting them deport people--- if he wants to build it, i'm game for it

He isn't a shill for any lobbyist and actually seem genuine person. Most politicians, like Obama and Hiliary, although more nicer and formal than Trump, actually are scum, lie to the American people ( Obama signing the NDAA act despite telling us he wouldn't) just to name a few.
I like his economic policies: poor people will not have to pay any income taxes and will be more willing to spend more, and lower corporate taxes and will actually make us less dependent on foreign labor and bring investments here.
Is he perfect and i agree with everything he does? of course not. Do i think he will make a pretty good president: yes
>>
>>67690713
I'm voting Trump because I don't want the US to be expected to house refugees, and I don't want to be smeared as a racist for not putting up with muslim migrant men perpetrating rape in my home country.

This probably sounds racist to you if you're completely uninformed as to what is happening in Europe, but I digress. Trump is opening the floor for conversations that would be dangerously off limits.
>>
>>67690713

>college freshman
>Trump winning state after state yet cannot understand how anyone would vote for him

I voted Cruz missile in primary but have turned fully to Trump here's why...

1. BLM and organized protesters are retards and turn most people off, including me. Just because they make your and the media's nipples tingle doesn't mean the majority of Americans support the hyperbole against Trump. Anyone with a brain would not believe that "incited" the violent protests. I will say the only thing Trump hasn't handled properly is when the old man sucker punched the thug, the old man should have been hauled off. Anyone that allows words to drive them to violence are weak-minded anyway.

2. 99% of the media and both dem and GOP establishment hate him. Considering the media sucks and both sides of the aisle mainstream-wise are a joke, that must mean Trump is a good choice. Even Cruz is now using leftist talking points against Trump. The GOP scheming to screw Trump at the convention is absolutely insane.

3. Hillary can say nothing that will stick to Trump and Trump hasn't even turned his guns on Hillary yet. She will be demolished when he does.
>>
>>67693392
this
>>
>>67693323
No, I wasn't. I've watch movies from the time, I am familiar with history, etc.

I feel like you brushed over the main message of my post. I've encountered this before, I'll lay out the message logically, and someone will say "well, back then homosexuals couldn't marry. So everything you're saying is wrong".
>>
>>67693323
>the times were racist so they were bad
>fucked up environment
anon pls the environment has only gotten worse since then and you act like racism somehow turns a god tier society into a shithole
>>
Oh look a reddit shill raid
>>
File: 1456415730282.png (237 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456415730282.png
237 KB, 480x480
>>67690713

It's all a joke and your paper is getting an F

Good day.
>>
>>67691820
We've been outsourcing since the 70's, the effects are obvious, just look at Detroit. The tax cut for the rich did negligible damage. However outsourcing our jobs ruined us. We are doing well inspite of outsourcing, not because of it.
>>
>>67691820
I'd like to address your last point, on globalism. It's going to be a wild ride because it's an issue that affects our economy, our education system, and our foreign policy (and our environment).

Almost nothing is made in our country because it's cheaper elsewhere, which means that we only have low-paying jobs for workers without college degrees. This contributes to income inequality and particularly hurts minorities, who struggle to find jobs at all in this economy. This also means that in many industries, materials are shipped all around the world to be processed wherever it's cheapest before being shipped back to America: the amount of fuel consumed in these back-and-forth shipments is immense, and causes more pollution than would otherwise be necessary.

The need for a degree to get a job that you can support you, let alone a family, means that everyone tries to go to college. Making college "free" by paying for it with taxes does not address the issue that we simply do not have, and will not have, enough high-skilled jobs for everyone to work in their field, or for good pay, once they graduate.

It is much simpler for everyone to accept that college is not for everyone and people should be given opportunities to work and live well without needing a degree. Programs like H1B make it much harder for Americans to find jobs after graduating, because temporary foreign workers have been hired for less to do the jobs that Americans would be doing otherwise.

Regarding the effects of globalism on foreign policy: we are brought into these bad deals where the interests of the common citizen are irrelevant because they are highly profitable to the donor class. By reversing our globalist trade policies and becoming more nationalist we reduce our reliance on other countries economically while removing the donor class from the equation: the country comes first, not multi-national corporations.

Out of room on this post, can continue if you want.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (283 KB, 1484x1557) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
283 KB, 1484x1557
>>67693323
>I feel like some staples of that time were racism, fucking up the environment, and... racism. I dunno, I wasn't alive in the fifties. Were you?
Hey, at least Blacks had steady manufacturing jobs and didn't have a majority of single parent families back then. More disrespected, but arguably more stable and more prosperous.
>>
>>67693323
>>67693733
I guess the point I'm trying to make it, you need a strong sense of "us". That's just the way it is. You can't be all inclusive to everybody without being exclusive to anybody. It makes you feel alone.

Racism was an unfortunate side effect of this, but the reverse is happening today. The only solution is the move past accusations of racism and have a fully assimilated society.
>>
>>67693619

BRIT/pol/

>>67693619

BRIT/pol/

>>67693619

BRIT/pol/ lololololol
>>
>>67692374
>Voting just to spite someone

You don't deserve this country
>>
File: 1440013070.jpg (182 KB, 800x653) Image search: [Google]
1440013070.jpg
182 KB, 800x653
tWo reesun:

1. wALL

3,,MESSICAN

2; ISLumic REFEREE not com heer
>>
File: Texas_population_map2.png (35 KB, 624x475) Image search: [Google]
Texas_population_map2.png
35 KB, 624x475
>>67693572
>http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

Well I'm sure you didn't, but it turns out your source doesn't back up any of its data with any actual sources or studies. It's NBC news which has always been shit. It even mentioned Texas as being one of these states that are "tipping the scales" and...

84% white.

So again, how does 62% or 77%, suddenly over 30 years, become less than 13% black or 17% hispanic or even the combined 30%.

Do whites just stop having babies or we all get vasectomies or? what's your rationality?
>>
>>67693092

>Bernie plans to increase take will overall hurt the economy,

How? I don't think it's supposed to fix the economy, I think it's supposed to provide funding for shit like free college, which, IMO, will result in a more educated workforce, which will help the economy.

>honestly you know how many problematic situations where "fixed" by raising taxing next to none

Wasn't there all that shit in the great depression where no one had any jobs and they were able to scrape by w/ government jobs?

>Bernie works off of what the people want to hear which is something that Donald Trump is always accused of look deeper into both Bernie and trump

Ok, I can see this, and I agree.

>bernie things that most politicians are corrupt but at the same time he thinks we need a larger government he believes that healthcare should be free for everyone but we need to drastically reduce spending on healthcare

I think that too. Lots of European countries do both those things. (Spend less and offer free to everyone)

>he believes minimum wage should be raised but in the end its just getting taxed more and your right back were you started

Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but I've seen an info graphic (sounds stupid now that I'm saying it) showing Bernie only raising taxes on people who make more than a certain income... somewhere over 140,000 a year. That might be misinformation tho.

>and he believes that the police force is to brutal but we dont need guns because we have the police to fix things'

P sure Bernie is more pro gun than Hillary. I don't think anyone needs an assault rifle for anything other than killing motherfuckers or getting a boner while thinking about killing motherfuckers. And I do think we have a brutal police force, but you can't just like tell people to get a gun to shoot a cop if they need to. That needs to be fixed in other ways.
>>
>>67693354
>They probably fear that a Trump Presidency would only serve to undercut our foreign relations. They're right.
A leader that is feared by everyone but the constituents is a good leader.
>>
>>67692162
>>67693354
Why he's liked.
1. Economy - His policies focus on domestic industrial development. Why this is good? Well, jobs are typically high-wage, often historically unionized as well. This is also good for national security. Suppose we became entangled in Syria with the Russians, and we couldn't get Chinese steel to build our aircraft carriers. Then our ability to wage war is severely hampered by the lack of industry.
2. Taxes - Overhauling the US tax scheme and closing loopholes in the system is as prominent on the Trump agenda as the Wall. He and his accountants are very familiar with the loopholes that can be taken advantage of, I'll guarantee you that. Who better to close them than someone that knows them inside and out? With that revenue that's been funneled out of the tax income, we can afford to lower the effective tax burden on everyone while maintaining the size of our government and military.
3. "Make America Great Again" - People are responding to this phrase because it resonates so soundly. The USA used to lead the world in everything, was the most respected, the safest, etc. This was primarily because of all the post-war industry that was focused in the states. Some people say it was because America was like 70% white, and homogeneity does have a noticeable affect on crime, but the industry really held the country together. Now we have massive numbers of people on welfare, the only entry-level jobs left for the uneducated are fast food, and people are left feeling useless by our economic system. That is not the hallmark of a great country, and the people want to see the country made great again.
>>
>>67694331
There's enough tax dollars to pay for free college, but it's wasted on the military and other nonsense.
Bernie needs to advocate cutting spending and cutting departments, not increasing taxes.
You guys never mention wasted tax dollars. The answer is always more taxes.
>>
>>67694277
It's not technically a "minority". They are expected to lose the majority, so below 50% of the population. The year 2043 is quoted all the time and you can find many sources using that year. I'm actually surprised you've never heard this before
>>
>>67694331
It's a known fact that Bernie will raise taxes anywhere from 50-100% at all levels of the tax spectrum.

I don't have a source for that, but I do know for a fact that someone said to him "you want to tax everyone making over $75,000 90%".

He responded to this in a tweet by saying "wrong I only want to tax $75,000 income 50%"

Like that's a fucking reasonable amount
>>
He's not Hillary.
Also pretty moderate.
>>
>>67690713
For God sakes, vote for Trump. Even if he's a shit president, at least we'll assert ourselves as a Democracy.
>>
nope im very ironic. my tax dollars being wasted on helping foreigners who will burn the u.s. flag? i love em. those mudslimes who rape the innocent? im okay with it
>>
>>67690713
Just vote democrat. you have nothing to gain voting republican.

I will vote democrat my entire life more than likely
>>
>>67694331
>Wasn't there all that shit in the great depression where no one had any jobs and they were able to scrape by w/ government jobs?
The effects of the New Deal are greatly overestimated and we were lifted more from the G.D by WWII than by FDR's economic plans.

>I've seen an info graphic showing Bernie only raising taxes on people who make more than a certain income
I've seen these too, and they seem conflicting. A lot underestimate the effects, especially raising of payroll taxes which come directly out of employer pockets, which is really bad for incomes on the employee and employer side.

If some of the info-graphics are accurate, an increase of the minimal wage from 7->15 would result in roughly a net gain of only $4000 a year for min. wage workers, despite a total income of roughly 34k. Not to mention the effects of setting a price floor even higher.
>>
>>67694074

>that's just how it is

I think you can still have a sense of "us" without being a dick to people from other countries. If some shit were to hit the fan, America as a country needs more resources than it has to hypothetically fight the, lets say, entire european union plus russia plus china, and we politely ask Mexico to help... kinda like Canada did during WWII... but, oh yeah, we built a wall and made them pay for it, instead of using surplus funding to help them reconstruct their garbage infrastructure... awkward.
>>
>>67695024
What do you base this on?

Both Trump and Bernie have been running as insurgents against their respective parties, and the political system at large.

What would he gain from voting Democrat rather than Republican?
>>
>>67690713
Bernie cannot win. Last night showed that clearer than ever. Trump is the only hope America has.
>>
>>67695178
The fee fees of "I am on the right (moral) side of history!"
>>
>>67695102
Let me ask you the question of, why did Mexico print pamphlets telling people how to cross the American border? If all the illegals in the US went back to Mexico and tried to make a difference then maybe we wouldn't need to help them, but no, its better just to make them all citizens and allow them to drive wages down.
>>
>>67695217

Yeah, I'm aware. I like Bernie more than Hillary for not accepting corporate overlord cock, but don't misunderstand, I ain't donated shit to his campaign. Which means I'll probably vote for Hillary.

I just don't think Trump's attitudes towards anyone but white males are healthy. America /needs/ immigration, even if not right now... one day America will need to drastically increase its work force, quickly...

"hey guys... uhh sorry for being so mean earlier... come over..."
>>
>>67690713
I personally support trump because of:
>Bringing manufacturing jobs back to our country
>Building the wall
>Putting Americans first again
>Avoiding war with Russia
>Taking down ALL Middle Eastern terrorists
>Taking down Obamacare

Pick your reason
>>
>>67695102
That money wasn't theirs to begin with. They'll be "paying" for it by not receiving that money in their foreign aid. So Mexico really has nothing to bitch about other than the fact that they can no longer send their undesirables to the U.S. and reap profit from it.
>>
>>67695102
I don't understand what the fucking delusion is that we have to put everybody fucking else first before ourselves. It's fucking crazy.

Like during the debates they get questions like "how are we going to help the Syrian refugees?" "How are we going to protect Israel from palistine?"

Have you ever volunteered somewhere? You helped others! Great job. But you went to work first. You paid your bills. You fed your family.

Ever donate to the poor or unfortunate? Great job! But you paid your bills first. You fed yourself and your family.

Why in the flying fuck is the narrative nowadays "help everybody else first and fuck the United States even though we ARE the fucking United States."

It's fucking sickening. Liberals make me want to vomit. Nasty whores with dreadlocks even though they are white protesting the Syrian refugees while a veteran who allowed you to live your degenerate lifestyle starves to death in an alley.

Get your fucking priorities in check.
>>
>>67692162
>>67693354
>>67694566
Now, the propaganda.
Trump is the only nationalist running for President that has any chance of changing our trade practices and our economy. Global banks and corporations are exceedingly international in their practices, so a candidate that runs on a platform of closing their funneled revenue out of the country, shoring up trade to force companies to bring back their American workforce, limiting immigration to drive up American wages, and strengthening our position as a global leader as opposed to a global partner will be attacked viciously with as much propaganda as they can cook up. They spent $40 million in Florida alone trying to stop him from winning the vote. Think about what else they could've used that money for, what projects they could've funded, what businesses they could seed. Really, see who's trying to stop the man, then see where you stand.

I was at the Chicago rally, and if you could've seen the robotic looks of the protesters, the absolute ignorance about the man or his positions, it really does change your opinion of the left. Now they're resorting to fear tactics and violence to stop him. Every where he goes, there's violence. They show up to cause chaos, disturb the events, and end their opponents' rights to free speech and assembly. They do this because they've lost the war of ideas. They can't to win based on their own beliefs, so they're mobilizing violently to stop Trump from speaking. And of course, this is only being encouraged by the media. Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, this is where they get their news from, so they're left in ignorance as to Trump's positions as these publications regularly skew his words and platform to make him out to be a modern Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. It's pretty sad to watch, but I'm optimistic as I watch him take state after state. Trump's gonna drag these morons to glory kicking and screaming the whole way. The man's going to make America great again.
>>
>>67695608
America doesn't need immigration. We have plenty of white people willing for fuck and make babies. We have almost 350 MILLION people living in this country, we are better off than most of Europe in terms of baby-making.
>>
>>67695608
This post solidifies the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever read honestly.
>>
>>67695462

Fair enough, though I'd love to see sauce about that pamphlet thing. Is it possible to draw a direct correlation between Mexican immigration and wages being driven down?

Maybe a little too stereotypical, but my dad is a blue collar HVAC technician, and he says the same thing, wages get driven down by immigrants coming into the market. How do you draw that conclusion? I thought America had been steady gaining jobs for like ages now? And isn't it an economic principle that competitive markets would always result in workers doing jobs for lower wages?
>>
>>67695608
>Which means I'll probably vote for Hillary.
So in other words you're just full of shit. You like Bernie but if he doesn't get the nomination you will just vote for corporate interests then.
>>
>>67696004

What can I say, my social policy bone is more connected than my anti-corporation bone. I think Trump's "give corporations huge tax breaks to pls come back to america w the jobs and such" thing is way more corporate dick sucking than anything I've read from hillary.
>>
>>67695102
The problem here is that you're arguing from the low ground. Consider how Trump made as much money as he did: he doesn't put himself in a position where someone else has power over him.

I'll humor your hypothetical war against the EU, Russia, and China, I can't help but mention that Trump is the friendliest candidate to Russia and the EU is on the brink of collapse, but I digress.

Right now we're letting Mexico walk all over us metaphorically in trade and quite literally at the border. If we ask them for help in a war, they would be in a position to make demands of us because we haven't been firm with them on anything else.

My first argument is that with illegal immigration and bad trade deals gone, we would be a strong enough country that we would have little to fear from anything short of a nuclear engagement.

My second argument is that if we show Mexico that we are not hostile, but will protect our country and act in our own interests, they will respect us much more. From that position we can begin to make deals with them that are in our favor and theirs, which will make them much more likely to help us on good will rather than requiring some other payment.

The problem with the left's conception of foreign policy is that it operates as a binary system: either you let other country's do what they will with yours or you have to go to war with them. That is simply not the case.
>>
File: 1451843691205.png (578 KB, 2195x834) Image search: [Google]
1451843691205.png
578 KB, 2195x834
>>67693323
I wonder why they get imprisoned more

golly gee wiz
>>
>>67696004
Yeah basically saying "if my boy Bernie doesn't win I will just vote for Hillary even though her platform is different in every single way other than help niggers and spics whenever you can"

Basically saying "I like Bernie but will vote for whatever candidate wants to help niggers and spics"

"My worldview is completely blinded to anything other than that"
>>
>>67696002
Here's your sauce:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html
>>
>>67695608
The only reason we "need" immigration right now is because people don't want to have kids in an economy where those kids might not have jobs. Bring back the jobs, and you don't need to bring in more people.

Bringing in more people is pretty much always the worst possible solution to any problem anyway.

Also, Hillary is much much more likely to draw us into wars than Trump, and with Trump you at least would have the benefit of knowing that he wouldn't start a war that wasn't in our interests, as opposed to those of the donor class.
>>
>>67695608
>I just don't think Trump's attitudes towards anyone but white males are healthy

The meme that Trump is preferential to white men is /pol/bound. It isn't who Trump is. He's committed to the prosperity of ALL American citizens, and to leaving open a path to citizenship for immigrants who want to become a part of this nation - not a transient satellite to it.
>>
>>67692027
I can't believe that 'majority failure' thing. Even if it were true, an apt analogy is that Jordan missed the majority of the shots he took. That's the argument that people are making when they imply he is not successful.
>>
>>67696216
So you are ok with businesses exploiting those in other countries by paying them slave wages while taking jobs away from this country. If so, why are you a Bernie supporter then? Or is this a case of mental gymnastics to convince yourself Hillary ain't all that bad.
>>
File: 1457974282319.jpg (55 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1457974282319.jpg
55 KB, 437x468
>>67691266

Kek is strong in this brother.

Be blessed
>>
>>67693323
The post-war era saw a dramatic reduction in poverty among blacks... until Lyndon B. Johnson fucking destroyed it all in the 60's.

Johnson's "Great Society" speech was the death knell of Western Civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XooUY4p4RaY
>>
>>67693892

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't respond to this, this thread got out of hand. Ok, all of that makes sense, even though I'm of the mind that education improves your quality of life, no matter who you are.

Thanks for posting this, it's very informative. What are ways to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S.? If blue collar workers already get paid peanuts, why is it so expensive? How can it be cheaper to produce things in the U.S.?

Could investing in our high-education level job markets be a good thing? I mean if America had the smartest, most well-educated workforce in the world, wouldn't high-skill level jobs come over to us?

Thanks again.
>>
>>67690713
Because i don't want to pay for your art history Degree

Because I don't want to support you after you can't a job after college
>>
>>67697265
Honestly, the easiest way to do it would be to nationalize healthcare. That's the biggest burden to employers operating globally.
>>
>>67695932
cool posts
>>
>>67691362
>pol is satire

Most /pol/ people come here to bait people or post satire posts. After one year they find themselves agreeing with half of /pol/ positions because here and there they do start a serious conversation. Within three years they are all closeted nazi's (including the jews).
>>
>>67696002
I'm an electrician and I can see where your dad is coming from. Almost every job I'm on all the dry wallers are Mexican and only the head honcho (pun intended) can speak English and explains what to do to the others.

These guys work for low wages that are great compared to the standard of living they had back home.

Any company that wants to compete has to hire Mexicans or their bid for a job would never be chosen.

The people who choose not to hire illegals must compensate for the lost jobs by down sizing or pay cuts to there employees.

Yes those Mexicans can be friendly and there adorable to watch huddled around a radio during the World Cup, but there are also very sketchy ones and the language barrier has interfered with my own work many times.

One thing that gets over looked a lot is the fact that many illegal workers send money to their family's back in Mexico. Of course this sounds like a nice story of them coming to America to provide for their family's and be stand up men, but that's a lot of money (I won't butcher the number by guessing but I read it somewhere) being sent to another country that wasn't taxed and will be spent torqards another countries economy
>>
>>67696889

I'll admit, could be a little of the latter. What's trump's plan to bring those jobs back to the US? Get US workers to take less than slave wages?

>>67696707

could be wrong, but it sounds like you're doing the "but they don't speak english" thing. I think immigration reform (beyond just building a wall) would make it easier to integrate people from other cultures into our country. I don't think just kicking out muslims would help w/ that, it'd just perpetuate the image of our country as white racists. And I don't think that people should have to be disinherited from their culture to come here.

>>67696528

Again, how bring back jobs tho
And I don't support torture. Or "kill their families". I may legit just be a squeamish prick, but I'm not with it. What's Hillary's war angle?
>>
>>67693892

99.9% on your side.

0.1% I would not agree is, that a country as engaged in foreign military actions on every scale from training, observing and fighting can't drop out that easy, as we have seen after WW I, it will fuck everything up.
>>
>>67696002
>normal wages with citizen workers
>illegal immigrants come in willing to work for piss poor wages because its either a lot by their standards or they know they cant ask for more without risking getting ratted out for being an illegal
>no one wants to hire citizens anymore because they cost too much
>wages drop and citizens have to drop their standards with them to keep getting work
>>
>>67691820
government doesn't fix problems. It's not more efficient than well established private companies in any area. The reason is that there's no competition between gov't programs and people don't really get to choose who does what. The money goes to the gov't and they choose what to do with it and who to give it to.

Combine that with the uncalculated economic costs of limiting the amount of capital available to people already proven to be able to stimulate copious amounts of economic activity and you've got more problems than solutions.
>>
>>67692027
why dont you watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
>>67690713
I support trump because guns and wall plus spic removal anything else is a bonus
>>
>>67692162
>>67692022
quite obvious whites are not our friends. Fuck you guys, honestly
>>
File: 1457893818746.jpg (93 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
1457893818746.jpg
93 KB, 1366x1156
>>67695932

Have a (you) for a great post. Copy Pasta worthy
>>
File: AngloAmerican Empire.jpg (111 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
AngloAmerican Empire.jpg
111 KB, 600x400
>>67691299
Trump will keep all of us safe!
>>
File: JeezOhMan.jpg (541 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
JeezOhMan.jpg
541 KB, 2400x3000
I am a real Trump Supporter
Feels bad knowing my vote didn't matter yesterday because pic related spoiled the party.
I'm voting for him because he seems like a strong leader who is open to compromise.
>>
>>67698064
He plans on getting rid of the people who are driving wages down; Illegal Immigrants.
>could be wrong, but it sounds like you're doing the "but they don't speak english" thing. I think immigration reform (beyond just building a wall) would make it easier to integrate people from other cultures into our country. I don't think just kicking out muslims would help w/ that, it'd just perpetuate the image of our country as white racists. And I don't think that people should have to be disinherited from their culture to come here.
No, The Irish adapted, the polish adapted, even the Chinese and Japanese adapted to the language without immigration reform like what you want. The entire reason immigrants LEAVE their home countries is because they want to be Americans and provide better here than they would ever have there. Why should we accommodate their previous culture especially if the reason they're leaving is because the culture is toxic?
>>
>>67691362
Hilary and Obama are responsible for deaths. She needs to be tried for her crimes.
>>
>>67690713
>"this country was founded on immigration, we're all immigrants!"
Sander's supporters are really that dumb?
>>
theres a point where this frog shit has to stop and we've passed it months ago
>>
>>67695608
>America /needs/ immigration
No it fucking doesnt. What is it with this idea that people have that you NEED inmigration because you need more cheap workers to make the jews richer? America doesnt fucking need inmigration, no country does, they need to breed, which will happen if job are brought back and fair wages are paid because Juan isnt taking 1/3 the pay it should take to do a fucking job.

You are all brainwashed by the corporations
>>
>>67697890

Hey, thank you. This post is great.

Actually, I can't really refute a wall after reading this. All very good points. Thank you.

Actually guys, it's been very fun and informative, but I gotta go study. After making this thread, I've re-thought the wall angle. I just wish Trump promoted better social policy and didn't imply that people of color were inherently rapists. BUT, I'm gonna seriously consider the things I've read here when I'm approaching election day. Thanks all of you for sharing your knowledge and opinions. Peace, /pol/.
>>
>>67694593
I also heard here that your military spending is way too much because the U.S. government pays for riduculous mlitary programs with almost no benefit just to keep the military industry complex going on.

You could have a better military with even less spending.
>>
File: why trump.jpg (706 KB, 892x2993) Image search: [Google]
why trump.jpg
706 KB, 892x2993
>>
>>67693092
Wait to Bernie's supporters actually believe that we can tax our way out of a deficit AND create better social programs
>>
File: 1453736655974.jpg (55 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1453736655974.jpg
55 KB, 400x393
>>67691266
>>
>I'm gonna listen with an open mind

Haven't read thread yet, but this line is always a warning signal for a person who is too defensive. I suggest not using it on /pol/.
>>
File: 34.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
75 KB, 1024x576
>>67690713
>we're all immigrants!
>>
File: Niggers-persons or property?.jpg (833 KB, 1194x1314) Image search: [Google]
Niggers-persons or property?.jpg
833 KB, 1194x1314
>>67695946
>350 MILLION people
>people
more like 200 million people and 150 million "people"
>>
File: bernie.png (18 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
18 KB, 298x315
>>67690713
sigh..

literally 0 chance
just give up and vote trump, we all know you're not voting for the bitch killery
>>
>>67690713
>College Freshman
>Voting Democrat
>Bern Victim
>Assume Trump voters are misinformed

Holy shit that was really 9/10 bait
>>
This country is run by the elite.

They recoil at Trump.

They do not fear Hillary, she is one of them.
They do not fear Cruz, he is one of them.
They do not fear Rubio, he is their bitch.
They do not fear Sanders, he is weak and does not challenge the status quo, which is proven by his gutting of the audit the fed bill.

They feared Ron Paul. They fear Trump. They fear the American people. The RNC has proven they will do anything to stop the people from voting and having real power in America. They threw the 2012 election, and they are trying their hardest to derail Trump and throw it to the Establishment Democrats. Their allegiance is to the elite, and not the American voter.

That is all you need to know to know who to vote for. His policies past that, as other anons have explained, just further the belief that he is fighting for the real American people, and will do what is right for us.
>>
>>67690713
He's literally Hitler

That's why I'd vote for him if I weren't stuck in Cuckabia
>>
File: Current Year guy Hitler.png (144 KB, 485x429) Image search: [Google]
Current Year guy Hitler.png
144 KB, 485x429
>>67696216
Dude, it's 2016. Why the fuck would you vote for a candidate from the past like Clinton? She is an absolute corporate whore and globalist who does not keep the Nations best interests at heart. If you are not going to Vote for Bernie, pls consider voting for anyone else but Hilary. It's Fucking 2016, I mean come on.
>>
>>67690713
Because of all the candidates he's the most tolerable. Hell, I like Don, he's a based dude with a positive history. He's big and powerful, just like what the U.S. should be.
Plus fuck dems, and every other Rep candidate besides Rand of course.
Trump's in the lead for the party in the lead.
>>
File: Young Trump.jpg (14 KB, 170x231) Image search: [Google]
Young Trump.jpg
14 KB, 170x231
>>67699602
>I like Don too
Were gonna MAGA the shit out of this place
>>
File: gangsta.gif (1 MB, 160x141) Image search: [Google]
gangsta.gif
1 MB, 160x141
Simple

I don't think there has ever been a way to say fuck you to a larger amount of complacent, self-satisfied fools and functionaries than to vote for Trump.

It's a great time to be alive
>>
>>67697856
This desu senpai
>>
>>67690991
Bernie is getting shafted by dems, trump is getting shafted by repubs. Fake democracy is being exposed. Might just be more that unites than divides us at this point.
>>
>>67697265
I do agree that education can improve the quality of anyone's life, but I also feel that a much better solution is to make sure that everyone can find a job that can pay for an education, rather than providing it through the federal government.

In order to bring manufacturing jobs back into the U.S. we would need to reduce the incentives to hire temporary foreign workers and to manufacture and process goods in other countries. Currency manipulation plays a role in this, but that's a very complicated issue. A significant issue is that the U.S. believes in free trade, but many of our trading partners don't. This leads to lop-sided agreements where we can easily import goods from other countries, but struggle to export goods to them. By renegotiating deals that disproportionately benefit our trading partners we can give ourselves a fair chance in the market. Market regulations play a large role in this, our competitors internationally do not restrict their economies in the way we restrict ours, so companies will move their factories to take advantage of low taxes, cheap workers, and lax regulations.

The lack of action to stop illegal immigration allows companies to hire illegal immigrants for far less than minimum wage. These wages go untaxed, and because they cannot pay for themselves, illegal immigrants put a burden on our welfare systems. Even worse, many of those illegal immigrants send most of their money back to their home countries. This means that money is leaving our economy, while the ones benefiting the most from the cheap labor of illegal immigrants are the extremely wealthy.

By deporting illegal immigrants we would force the companies currently abusing them, and our country, to hire American workers at competitive, legal, wages. This might mean higher prices on certain goods, but it would also mean that the money spent on those goods would continue to be reinvested into the American economy.

Cont.
>>
>>67691820
>globalist
That's code for "imperialist". You're not supporting the spread of Chinese values, are you? You want to spread American values, you want an empire.
>>
>>67690713
>Hey guys, I'm a college freshman who is currently voting democrat, and a bern victim.

How fucking original.

> I don't ever come to /pol/, but I'm doing a little research and I always come to 4chan for advice.

You might just be a Reddit shill.

>Are there a lot of genuine, not ironic at all Trump supporters on this board?

No shit, sherlock.

>1. Wall to keep illegals out. 2. getting rid of bullshit gun laws. 3. Assblasts libtards like yourself. 4. His opposition is so desperate that they have to have a chimpout because they cant accept that they are wrong. 5. Hernie needs to go back in his glass case in Moscow.

> I'm gonna listen with an open mind.

If your first sentence is the truth, then this one is most certainly not.
>>
>>67696216
>my social policy bone is more connected than my anti-corporation bone.
And this is why kids are fucking us all up.
>>
File: 1458079976821.jpg (39 KB, 298x354) Image search: [Google]
1458079976821.jpg
39 KB, 298x354
>>67690713
obviously I can't vote for him but I can share my two cents. Before we even get into his policy's I already like him as a candidate for the simple fact that he has no obligations to anybody. he isn't backed by unions (Bernie), or big banks (Shillery), his campaign funding for the candidacy is mostly coming out of his own pocket, with I think a 1/4th from donation. Likely means you don't have to worry about him getting in and suddenly a lot of laws favouring x group get passed. He's a very successful businessman, meaning he's probably doing something right when it comes to managing large operations and that's how a government should be ran, like a business.

>>67691266
>>67691299
>>67698988
Where Kek goes, dubs soon follow.
>>
>>67690713
socialism is a joke. If there were actually enough to go around for everyone to be rich, we would already be there with capitalism.

hillary is token president 3.0

Trump is the only canidate whos not a robotic puppet, hence the media machine demonizing him
>>
>>67691179
I don't think he's really anti-globalist.
>>
I am a BerniE fan
, This is the only credibility DONALD TRUMP has, Watch This - - -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA
>>
>>67697856
The satire meme, comes from people in denial.
We plant the truth before your eyes.

The joos are a meme?
Who's got every single big corporation under their grip?

The niggers are a meme?
What race has the highest violence rate?

Mudslimes are a meme?
Who's got Europe on the brink of collapse?

When you overcome this, you'll know why we like Donald Trump.
He's a beacon of truth.
/pol/ is a beacon of truth
Why? Because we have freespeech, we engage in mememagic and frank discussion alike.
Shills come and shills go.
/pol/ impervious
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 650x408
>>67690713
I was voting trump even before I found /pol/. I stay for the sick memes and funny Bantz. But trump really will destroy the establishment. I liked Bernie early on but it was clear to me that he wasn't going to win. I really don't get how people thought he actually had a chance vs hill dog. Amazes me desu. But I want this current corrupt system to crumble, even if it causes huge problems in the short term. It is for the best of the country in the long term. I want there to be a power vacuum which would allow a huge change in our politics, maybe even I could become the god emperor in 40 years.
>>
>>67697237
LBJ the true /b/resident.

Apparently he pissed on one of his secret service.
>>
File: Che Guevara Trump.png (72 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
Che Guevara Trump.png
72 KB, 600x640
>>67699735
I know right. I live in San Francisco and %98 of people I come across here are at least sympathetic to liberal beliefs. All I see on Kikebook is people freaking out and denigrating The Donald without any sort of understanding of the man or research on his points. They all just parrot what the media is saying and can't stop comparing him to Hitler. What they don't understand is that Conservatives are voting solidly for Trump not because he is actually going to build a wall and kick out 11 million beaners but because he is at least talking sense over globalist interests and everytime the Libs freakout It just makes us support The Donald even harder. If they didn't let it get under their skins so much and cried so so many delicious tears Trumps campaign would have sputtered out months ago and the Establishment GOP picks (Rato and Lubio) would be the frontrunners. MAGA!
>>
>>67700059
>>67697265
Keep in mind that many illegal immigrants could be allowed to return legally, but there are many who take advantage of our infrastructure without paying back into it proportionally.

Things in America are so expensive because our taxes and regulations all contribute to price. Each one only adds a small amount, but cumulatively it becomes quite a lot. That's not entirely a bad thing, some taxes and regulations are necessary. Another factor is the shipping of these products back and forth: the price of oil raises and lowers the prices of everything else because everything else is transported using oil. By producing goods domestically we would reduce the amount of oil we consume in shipping, and reduce that portion of the price.

The main problem is not that prices are high, but that wages are low. As it is, the supply of foreign-made goods is much, much greater than the supply of domestically-made goods. If more of our products were made here, their prices would go down, and the jobs they would produce would lead to greater spending power for Americans at large. More people buying American means more people producing American, which leads to lower prices.

As it is, we're so entrenched in the globalist market that it will be painful to remove ourselves from the web of inter-dependencies we've created, but it will benefit us immensely in the long term.

We actually have a pretty good grip on the high-skilled job market: that's why foreign workers are willing to participate in programs like H1B to work here temporarily even for entry-level positions in companies. The issue with that is the same as with illegal immigration: most of that money leaves our economy, while only the upper levels of corporate leadership see any real benefit from the program. We need to balance hiring our own high-skilled workers with taking them from the rest of the world, and we need to make sure that foreign workers continue to reinvest in our market.
>>
File: blueamerica.png (17 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
blueamerica.png
17 KB, 100x100
>>67690713
A) I hate nigger culture, especially BLM. Possibly racist but I don't believe so as I am not immediately prejudiced against any minority if they are upstanding citizens instead of loud, BRUHposting coons. He does not endorse BLM and has openly spoke against it, along with being very open about the truth of Islam hating western culture.

B) Preventing outsourcing. I work in IT, and all the jobs are going to poo-in-loo's and chinks right now for pennies on the dollar, so there isn't much to choose from other than basic tech work for shit wages and analyst/engineer positions that take a shitload of credentials + experience that costs a lot of money that I cannot afford. I'm hoping his anti-outsource policy will help improve my situation.

C) Because I don't want the Dems to win. I know, I know, you want to say that Trump is handing the vote over. I'm still voting for him. Either way the Dems will win in your book, and I'd rather go out supporting my candidate than sell out to vote for the Democrats or just not vote at all, just to spite the GOP. I resent Bernie's attitude. He is the epitome of white cuck who wants to blame everybody else who has money for his problems. Yeah, the rich are hoarding but let's just solve the issue instead of trying to help poor faggots who don't want to work. He sides with BLM and let them take over his platform for their chimpout, which instantly branded him a cuck that won't win, personally.

(cont)
>>
>>67701841
(cont).

C) Because I want Libs to cry about it. They are smug as fuck this election because of Bernie, completely convinced they are going to win simply because their candidate says nice things that get children going, and I want a nice healthy slap of reality to hit them hard this cycle. I don't want to pay higher taxes and I don't want to know there is some entitled, brainwashed liberal college student trying to open my country's borders that is totally convinced the entire world is 100% just like America and a hugbox out there getting a liberal arts degree off of my paycheck and others.

D) I want the illegals gone. No questions asked. I live in Oklahoma, and I'm sure there are tons of them here, because it is so cheap to live here. Not to mention the sheer amount of Mexican thugs who live here in Tulsa and shit up our neighborhoods and make our streets scary to even walk on, even during the daytime for fuck's sake. He probably won't get it done because the libs will throw a fit about it, but fuck if I won't support his attempt. I'm tired of faggots appealing to emotion and saying "they have families :'(", I don't care, I want them gone. They cheated the system that other hard working immigrants had to go through because they felt more entitled than others, and they deserve to be dropped over the wall and forced to scrounge their shit back up.

E) I want a President who realizes the very real threat of Islam. Not just the extremists that want to bomb/murder everyone in the West, but the culture itself. It is completely incompatible with western ideals and values. #1 example is the treatment of women.
>>
File: national review.jpg-large.jpg (87 KB, 657x399) Image search: [Google]
national review.jpg-large.jpg
87 KB, 657x399
>>67690713
He's the only hope to breathe some revitalization into small town America, which I have soft spot for since I grew up in it. I also feel you really do have much more personal freedom in such towns and therefore its an important part of the American identity.

Seeing my grandparent's, parent's homes as well as my childhood home dry up and die just so people can buy cheaper products at Old Navy is depressing to me. Even though I do live in a city now.

Even worse is the fact no one cares, its part of the socialist agenda to drive everyone into cities like they did in Europe/Russia. They are somewhat intentionally punishing people for living outside of their NSA botnets in hopes that those communities will die eventually.

don't believe me? well just take a look at what National Review had to say about it.
>>
>>67690713
My two biggest issues:

He's the only candidate who's pointed out that deposing Saddam, Gaddafi, and trying to depose Assad has had disastrous results in the middle east. The establishment Republicans would love to continue wasting money on pointless wars, and Hillary will likely continue Obama's legacy of arming terrorist groups in Syria.

He's also the only candidate who's taking the illegal immigration problem seriously. Other Republicans weren't even talking about it until he brought it up, and even now they only discuss weak, half-baked solutions at best. And of course, the Democrats literally want to make the problem worse, flooding our country with unskilled laborers and welfare seekers, just so they can have more left leaning voters.

TL;DR, Trump seems to be the only candidate who even wants to solve America's big problems at this point. I don't like the man one bit, but I'd rather vote for him than someone who literally says they're going to do nothing to fix our country.
>>
File: Ada:Adolf.jpg (133 KB, 640x731) Image search: [Google]
Ada:Adolf.jpg
133 KB, 640x731
>>67701890
>I want a nice healthy slap of reality to hit them hard this cycle
Me too Senpai, me too
>>
File: 1457478389199.gif (1 MB, 482x373) Image search: [Google]
1457478389199.gif
1 MB, 482x373
>>67690713
kek, how has that worked out for you so far faggot?

Anyway, here's why I'm voting, in order of importance.
>Only candidate to seriously oppose globalization cannibalizing our industries
BUILD WALL

>Will destroy the PC attitude slowly over time as they meltdown
We're tired of living life walking on eggshells, it is a real fucking problem that is dismissed commonly. But everything you could possibly imagine is become racist as the term broadens and the scope of who can be is limited in favor of everyone but whites.

>Wants to broker PEACE with people we don't need to be enemies or at odds with
Like Palestinians and Russia, and opposes the real enemies that are our "friends" like Saudi Arabia. I also want someone who can compromise instead of constantly keep us on gridlock on this point.

>Only one who understands that the majority of Muslims aren't so in our country's interest
Even if they're not terrorists, yes, not ALL of them are bad, but their values are out of whack with ours and they REFUSE to integrate due to religious devotion.

(cont)
>>
File: 1457912205606.png (274 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1457912205606.png
274 KB, 425x516
>>67702797
>Nationalist who isn't afraid to love this country.
I want a country I can be proud of, not one where we perpetually hate ourselves

>End corporate welfare
Yes, he does want to do this.

>Decent Tax policy
Rand and Cruz have better ones, but Trump's is good too. I'm coming out of college now and I want my money to stay with me. As much as possible.

>Constantly make the people realize how scummy the media is.
People may call Obama the divider in chief, but it is the media who truly divides us. And I love how badly Trump treats the media. Think long and hard about who truly divides us. I know not everyone on /pol/ might not agree with me on this, but there can be racial peace in the US if we find something to collectively be proud of again.

Bernfag, we have more in common with what we want as a result of the policies than you actually realize. We just think your way is totally unrealistic and will destroy us in the process. The only legitimate criticism of Trump is his stances on the 4th and with tech. But funny thing is all the candidates are shit on that anyway.
>>
>>67702030
When did the GOP leadership jump into hyperlibertarian talking points? I used to be libertarian, cannot even look at the ideology the same way - too strict. It leads to this, blaming small-town America because they didn't create a new dynamo of growth. I understand that survival of the fittest is a thing, but it's pretty fucked up to prescribe death as the only solution. Literally advocating economic genocide of an underclass because they're too inconvenient to bother to save.

Sometimes you wonder where your perspective will take you next. I'm glad I'm not with them anymore.
>>
>>67690713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug
>>
>>67700700
>The joos are a meme?
>Who's got every single big corporation under their grip?

Dude, I'm a jew and I fkng hate soros and all gloalisy kikes. Weird.
>>
>>67692651
he is starting to feel the bern...
>>
>>67700700
>as if any of these are 'redpill'

Everything you mentioned is just cold hard fact.
>>
File: Submit to the American Way.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
Submit to the American Way.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>67703285
>Literally advocating economic genocide of an underclass because they're too inconvenient to bother to save.
Well, we are Americans. It's kinda exactly what we always do.
>>
>>67702371
Glorious comment. Just want to piggyback that to say that I would rather have a businessman in office in lieu of a career politician. Treat America like a business and we will all prosper.
>>
File: 1456238399795.jpg (153 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1456238399795.jpg
153 KB, 500x582
>>67700700
I liked you before, but I really like you now Colombia!
>>
File: Me after pol.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Me after pol.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>67697856
>Most /pol/ people come here to bait people or post satire posts. After one year they find themselves agreeing with half of /pol/ positions because here and there they do start a serious conversation. Within three years they are all closeted nazi's (including the jews).
This Happened to me. It's kind of shocking how this place works.
>>
File: 1449926782907.png (118 KB, 382x359) Image search: [Google]
1449926782907.png
118 KB, 382x359
>>67690713
The greatest problem in the United States is the crippling level of political correctness which has now infected every aspect of the society. Trump has shown that he alone is willing and able to destroy it. Also, Trump is high energy. Let's give him a chance.
>>
>>67694166
To be fair, how many people are voting against Trump in open primaries just out of spite?
>>
>>67704209
Me too, found a bunch of nazi's to troll until I almost became a self-hating jew.
>>
>>67698064
>could be wrong, but it sounds like you're doing the "but they don't speak english" thing. I think immigration reform (beyond just building a wall) would make it easier to integrate people from other cultures into our country. I don't think just kicking out muslims would help w/ that, it'd just perpetuate the image of our country as white racists. And I don't think that people should have to be disinherited from their culture to come here.

The thing is that these people should want to integrate with American society, but they don't.
They live in their shitty ghettos and spout all their same bullshit that they fled from.
They aren't American, just occupiers of American soil.
We should remove them.
Be American.
>>
File: 1458067311102.jpg (41 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1458067311102.jpg
41 KB, 544x626
>>67690713
Welcome to Mother Base
>>
File: 1444655772142.jpg (3 MB, 2250x1346) Image search: [Google]
1444655772142.jpg
3 MB, 2250x1346
the beaners must be physically removed, so to speak
>>
>>67702854
>I know not everyone on /pol/ might not agree with me on this, but there can be racial peace in the US if we find something to collectively be proud of again.

The little candle that I leave burning in my heart is the idea that people are good. I don't want to ethnically cleanse anybody. I don't think we need to.
>>
File: Bernmonger.png (395 KB, 945x552) Image search: [Google]
Bernmonger.png
395 KB, 945x552
>>67690713
>>
>>67693498
how many cents?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
VOTE
>>
>>67693392
Candidate as in (likely) nominee.
>>
-Foreign policy(middle east, russia)
-Immigration policy(could care less about the wall)
-Tax plan
-Anti-globalism(Hillary and Bernie)
-Pro-nationalism
-Is rich, has never taken part in lobbying(similar to Bernie, but Bernie's policies are shit)
-Wants to reform health care so companies can't charge more in the US than they charge elsewhere
-Is willing to use tariffs(more anti-globalism)

Probably a few more things that escape me at he moment
>>
>>67690713
>>67690991
>>67691123

>Trump shill

How much are the Trump-eters paying you to shill these endless lying threads?
>>
>>67690713
>>67691179
this is almost entirely why I'm supporting him
the other 10% is his attitude which is strong and is fitting of a global power instead of a global pushover like the current weakling-in-chief
this election has nothing to do with domestic policy, he could say he was going to ban pictures of elephants for all I care, the only thing that matters right now is foreign policy
he wants to take serious action on illegal immigration, undo all the bullshit obongo has foisted on us, start fighting back against countries that are screwing us by bringing in products for almost no cost and clamp down on legal immigration as well
I genuinely believe Trump is the only candidate that can fix America and get us back on track
>>
File: 1458035471799.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1458035471799.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
>>
File: trolled.png (89 KB, 445x343) Image search: [Google]
trolled.png
89 KB, 445x343
>I'm doing a little research and I always come to 4chan for advice.
>>
>>67700700
I browsed /pol/ briefly before the great exodus and I thought it truly was satire but was super interested in the jew conspiracy.

Nowadays, every time something remarkable happens I always see a jewish name. I still don't want to admit I believe in the jew conspiracy but it's always "there's another one!"
>>
>>67690713

>Republican party has been a joke since I started voting in '06
>Nearly all the people who make the party suck are still there, making 200k + lobbyist contributions
>Call them "the establishment," starring Mitch "I belong in a retirement village" McConnell
>The establishment hates Trump, Cruz

And I hate the establishment. So I love Trump. I want him to clean house.
>>
>>67698064
The jobs would be brought back by dis-incentivizing businesses from moving their infrastructure and jobs overseas. We have to make our laws competitive with those of other countries so that we get companies moving here.

As far as torture and the whole thing about killing families, I don't think that Trump will be able to enact anything like that on the books, so we won't have to worry about it being any worse in that regard than if Hillary were elected.

As far as Hillary and war, look at her history as Secretary of State. She destroyed two countries in her time in the Obama administration, imagine what a Hillary Presidency would look like. Hillary's voting record on international interventions, and Bernie's record for that matter, should be somewhat distressing for anyone who doesn't want a war under the next administration. Compare this to Trump, who has expressed a desire to do business with other countries, including Russia. He isn't in the business of war, his main reasons for running are economic, and that's why most of his voters choose him. We make a lot more money cooperating with other countries than fighting them, but we need to reevaluate the agreements we already have with them because they just aren't working for us.

>>67698097
We definitely would change the balance of power, but that isn't necessarily going to start a war. We certainly won't be pushing for one while we're under the economic stress of trying to start so many trade deals over.
>>
>>67707590
Fuck off David
>>
>>67690713
I was a Bernout as well, but have slowly come around to Trump. here's why:

I like the wall and deportation ideas. There are between 700 million and 2 billion people who would like to move to the US for economic reasons, depending on how you choose to calculate it (I base this on data from the Center for Immigration Studies and Gallup polls which you can Google for yourself: "how many people would immigrate to america if they could?".)

Most of these immigrants would compete for low-end jobs, which would drive down the labor market for our poorer citizens. This is drastically unfair to our poorer citizens. Even if we never give these immigrants citizenship, they will still get some things for free, like medical care from emergency rooms, which will drive up the cost of health care for citizens. However, their children will be citizens, and will rely heavily on social welfare; statistics back this up, as does logic (poor immigrant families will obviously rely more on welfare.) These social-welfare-reliant people will increase the cost of any future social welfare programs, such as universal health care.

If low-end labor was drastically scarce, maybe these immigrants would be a net positive for the country, but it isn't; instead, unemployment and wage stagnation are the issue. Low-skilled laborers simply are not in demand and have no bargaining power in the work force.

Another issue is the question of how well immigrants assimilate. Culture is a real thing (South vs. North Korea is a good example of a genetically similar population with two drastically different cultures.) When immigrants arrive, they import their culture. Most tend to vote leftist and democratic (as shown by the data, if you Google for it), which understandably causes republicans to want less immigration and democrats to want more. This might be a chicken-and-the-egg situation, but it should be considered.
>>
>>67690713
Continued from >>67710212

Islamic terrorists in Europe and America have often been the children or grandchildren of immigrants, which implies that they did not assimilate well. Maybe France was "just too racist and unwelcoming" despite being one of the most progressive countries in existence, or maybe it means we should recognize that many people will be unwilling to adapt their ancient traditions, beliefs, religions, and cultures to fit their host countries.

The Pew Polls on Islamic beliefs and worldview were quite alarming to me, as they indicated that many Muslims hold beliefs which are drastically incompatible with the West's cultural values. It is true that the majority of Muslims are peaceful and nonviolent, and that the right of freedom of religion is an honored tradition of Western and American societies. However, the right of self-defense is also ingrained. Nations are allowed--if not required--to exercise judicious discrimination in choosing whom they allow to enter, at least in my worldview. I believe that the rights of Muslims in America must be protected, but the more freedom from oversight we give Muslim citizens, the more discriminating we must be in choosing whom we allow to become a citizen in the first place. Screening people at the border allows us to avoid having to screen and monitor people within the country.

There are also problems with the refugees, many of which are economic migrants, not true war refugees. Many would say we are somewhat responsible for the Syrian civil war. At least America has given 5+ billion dollars in relief aid, more than any other country by far. I believe it is better not to bring them to America, but to instead help them in the Middle East, through relief aid, camps, and restoring peace to Syria, all of which are Trump's stated policies and goals.
>>
>>67690713
Continued from >>67710286

Trump has been comically vague about his Muslim screening policy, and I admit it may be too drastic, but I prefer it over the "refugees welcome" attitude which is causing problems in Europe. I look into his actual quotes and statements, and it's amazing how often he is misleadingly misquoted by mainstream media (although he seems to bait it by saying outlandish things as a publicity tactic.) Things like his bankrupcies, the Hitler salutes, and his campaign manager assaulting the reporter were all media distortions and lies.

Trump is more or less against H1-B visas, which is a similar situation to the illegal immigration, only they take middle-class jobs from entry-level college graduates.

I do not like torture or waterboarding. I think it decreases our public image globally, although some (like Trump) say it makes us look strong. I read the recent report by, I think, the Senate about how torture doesn't work, but it seemed inconclusive, drawing mostly on anecdotal evidence (to be fair, I don't know how they could measure it.) However, I believe Trump is simply more honest about these sorts of things; the last few presidents have committed abundances of war crimes and extraordinary rendition (sending people to places like Egypt to be tortured), and I don't think Hillary would change a thing. I think Trump is simply more honest, not more cruel.

In the last few months, I have moved tentatively rightward on other issues in general, such as race relations, social justice, welfare, and others, but those are stories for another time.
>>
>>67710212
>>67710286
>>67710343
That was well articulated. If you don't mind i'm going to screencap for next time someone makes a "/pol/ btfo Trump Stumped" thread
>>
>>67690713
Also, OP, check out Stefan Molyneux's videos. He has a ton of recent ones on Trump. I don't agree with him on everything, but that's to be expected from a guy whose career is sharing unconventional ideas.
>>
>>67710907
Thanks. Please do.
>>
File: putherthere.jpg (29 KB, 468x458) Image search: [Google]
putherthere.jpg
29 KB, 468x458
>>67700219
I like you Vlad. You know the deal.
>>
>>67690991
>this old pasta making a comback
>>
>>67710343
Trump doesn't want a Muslim screening policy, he wants a policy to screen all people immigrating to the country.

Being vague isn't necessarily a bad thing. He might not have it figured out yet. This is perfectly fine. As a president you delegate tasks. He isn't an expert on security screenings. The 1-2 years with no immigration is to figure it out.
>>
>>67690713
Trump is the only candidate that has the expertise to get things done and isn't beholden to any special interests.

I assume you're voting for Bernie for the right reasons, but you aren't considering that Trump is the only one that has the ability to get the proposals he puts forward enacted.

Before the race started I liked Rubio, and then I thought Jeb and Cruz weren't the worst, but as time passes its more and more a "Trump or nothing" game. Before Rubio or Carson dropped out I made up my mind that if Trump didn't get the nomination I wasn't voting in the election.
>>
File: 1458068173241.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1458068173241.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>67691266
>>
>>67690713
Every other candidate is politically correct. More and more people get offended at fucking nothing. 4 years of this guy ought to fix that problem.
>>
With only Trump Cruz and Kasich in the race, Cruz is effectively dead. His numbers in the remaining states means he's going to fall further behind, and Trump wins in the vast majority of the winner take all states.

In a convention, Cruz has 0 chance of being chosen, the Establishment would never support Cruz. So its up to Trump with 5x as many delegates as Kasich or Kasich because he's a moderate the establishment can pass off as being electable.

If Kasich is chosen over Trump in a convention while having 20% of Trump's delegates they're going to lose the election though.

I'm convinced the party has some sort of threshold that if Kasich passes they'll push him with all their strength. If he doesn't they can't legitimately ignore Trump's overwhelming majority of delegates. I just wonder what the threshold is.
>>
>>67711449

I saved all that as well. We need more coherent and well reasoned arguments for the Donald. Thanks anon, you have boosted my outlook.
>>
File: 1454339948076.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1454339948076.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>67714255
>If he doesn't they can't legitimately ignore Trump's overwhelming majority of delegates. I just wonder what the threshold is.
The GOP heads are going to push Paul Ryan or Romney or some other mildly prominent Republican at the convention. I promise you this.
>>
>>67715038
You can't push someone AT the convention. It just doesn't work when someone has 70%+ of the required delegates.

Paul Ryan wouldn't run because he's got a cush job as senate leader (building his street cred for an eventually presidential bid), and Romney has said a few times he won't run/doesn't want the job.

There isn't anyone else well-known enough to push.
>>
File: 1452468646119.jpg (26 KB, 232x320) Image search: [Google]
1452468646119.jpg
26 KB, 232x320
>>67697856
Im in the same boat. Just lurked for like a couple months. Went from ironic nazi to closet nazi. Help
>>
File: 1452298673987.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1452298673987.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>>67690713
>Attempting to take 4chan seriously.
>Using pol to research the right-wing.

Seriously though, there are a plethora of other sites you can use for research.
>>
File: 1447813458187.jpg (43 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
1447813458187.jpg
43 KB, 300x535
>>67690713
Genuine not ironic Trump supporter since the first time he brought it up on Oprah. I said I'd vote for him then and I'm voting for him now
>>
>>67692027
Trump has accrued massive amounts of wealth and truly answers to nobody but himself as he is self-funded. Bernie has the unions with their hands in his pockets pulling his strings. Just because its not corporate doesn't mean that it isnt an insidious influence. And about the tax cuts. yeah there will be dip in govt revenue but he will most likely actually trim the fat from the federal government and cut spending creating the mythical balanced budget
>>
File: lihg.png (309 KB, 2300x940) Image search: [Google]
lihg.png
309 KB, 2300x940
>>67715517
>>
Trump has no policies whatsoever. If you watch debates or interviews, he just says the same shitty general statements, but really never gets into specifics.

Hillary is a joke and will just be a continuation of Obama's shitty policies.

Bernie Sanders has a few good ideas muddled down by stupid shit like free college tuition

The 2016 election is a total bust.
>>
>>67690713

I'm a ex-Democrat who's voting Republican for the first time this year because I like Donald's economic and international views.

I like Obama and voted for him twice but liberalism has become a cancer in this country and it's time for the pendulum to swing back to the center.
>>
Because trump is the only candidate that isn't AFRAID of what other people think about him, he also seems to be the only one that cares for individual people, and would get the blacks off of their lazy asses and help this country, rather than live off of us working, middle-class whites
>>
>>67703285
>hyperlibertarian
this is a clear-cut example of neo-liberalism/neoconservatism
>>
File: sad face.jpg (12 KB, 281x236) Image search: [Google]
sad face.jpg
12 KB, 281x236
>>67706265
The sad truth...
>>
>>67691266
the devil's dubs speak
>>
File: 1455819527796.jpg (617 KB, 2593x1945) Image search: [Google]
1455819527796.jpg
617 KB, 2593x1945
>>67691266
>>
>>67715517
shit, me too. I came here at the start of Trumps campaign to see what /b/ was saying about the election and to get some laughs, it had been a few years since i got on. Stumbled on /pol/ and lurked and watched trump get bigger and bigger and now I find new things about history every day that I was never taught. I took pol as misinformation on a lot of topics that didnt have sources, but when I started looking shit up myself I started to feel panicky and now I heil fucking hitler
>>
>>67690713
Serious supporter? Yes, but not while I am here. I'm just here to kekpost and make memes magic again.

Crazy I know, but I think supporting a candidate should be fun, not self-flagellatio over who can do more phone bank hours or waste more money MATCH ME hurrrr.
>>
File: sad_cat.png (68 KB, 736x542) Image search: [Google]
sad_cat.png
68 KB, 736x542
>>67719069
>you will never golf with Trump on one of his world-class courses
>>
File: 1456668328023.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1456668328023.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>>67690713
Like Bernie, Trump also wants to end corporate deferral with his proposed tax plan. Want apple and google to pay 'murrican taxes? Vote Trump. Hilldog literally gives two shits about this.
>>
>>67717015
Try his campaign website, it lists all the specifics such as getting the money for the wall, health care and others.
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.