[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the growing retardation problem with our women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1398187345014.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1398187345014.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
How do we solve the growing retardation problem with our women?
>>
Vote for Sanders, free healthcare & college would surely help.
>>
Women are just a symptom. Culture is the disease.
>>
Make more retarded men!
>>
Make them grow the fuck up and stop acting like kids.
>>
Promote more male teachers in elementary and high school education. Female teachers favor girls far too much and it promotes their failure to put forth effort and hypes their sense of self worth beyond what it should be, leading to immature behavior, lack of empathy and poor personal growth beyond their teen years.
>>
Destroy feminism.
>>
Remove women's suffrage. Give one vote per family again. sigh it will never happen:/.
>>
Stop educating them.
>>
>>67690374
Create a time machine and assassinate the first feminist group that was created.
>>
>>67690374
>>67690629

males need more role models.

definitely.

if more guys had confidence and not in a uber jerk chad way, maybe the world would be a little less fucked.
>>
When did you wake up and realize you had become such an insane collectivist ideologue that you lumped 3.5 billion people into one category?
>>
>>67690922

Yeah and stop man spreading also, right Justin?
>>
>growing

When were they intelligent?
>>
>>67690922
this basically
Men have always kept women in check since the beginning of time
since we now live in this new cuck age bullshit it has never been easier to live a western women female lifestyle and people actually go out of their way to meet their demands
>>
Women are sluts nowdays OP. My wife said she wanted me to pick up some black bowls and i mistook her for "black bulls" so I said, would you really let black men fuck you? And she just looked stunned, ever since then she has been having more 'girls night outs'
>>
>>67690374
Abort female babies?
>>
File: isle of skye scotland.jpg (925 KB, 2650x1768) Image search: [Google]
isle of skye scotland.jpg
925 KB, 2650x1768
>>67690374
in a time where VR and fuck dolls are becoming more prominent, why aren't we as men just enslaving women, purely to father our children. Once born they can then be raised in a men only society, free of soft motherly love that can only drive a growing boy into an under-developed cock lover.

Thoughts?
>>
>>67691110
This. I don't blame my girlfriend for hanging out with some of her black guy friends, though. I'm not even gay, but even I've thought about sucking a massive black dong every once in awhile.
>>
>>67691110
Sounds like you married a traitor
>>
>>67690529
Women already go to college in record numbers despite the cost of doing so. They are also behaving retardedly in record numbers. Coincidence?
>>
>>67690374
We have to teach them equality does not mean get more than the other assholes.
>>
Just beat them.
>>
>>67691294
i will respond giving him his (You), guys. Don't take the bait.
>>
>>67691110
i truly kek'd
>>
>>67690529
None of the bills would actually pass.
I say we just take away their voting rights.
>>
>>67690374

violence
>>
>>67690374
Sister asked me who on the democratic primaries should win, I said Bernie would be my vote and gave some reasons. She says I just don't want a woman president and won't listen to any of my arguments. She seemed almost delighted being able to call me a woman-hater
>>
>>67691172
Thaytwould be a distopia, senpai
>>
>>67691294
lol :P
>>
>>67690374
Reverse them back to the role of just being home moms who wore dresses and acted feminine, don't get me wrong there will always be whores whether they dress good or stay at home, but at least back then it was not openly encouraged like it is today to walk around dressed like a slut or "have fun" by having sex with as many guys as possible and being drunk as fuck at the club.

Then again I have no problem with this behavior because it clearly shows the sane women those who dress good, don't have tattoos, or piercings, the problem with this though is at time goes by the newer younger generation of girls will be too tainted so them dressing like sluts will bring no condemnation since childhood they saw it everywhere and see it as the norm.
>>
>our women

Fuck off
>>
>>67693322

Right? Stupid oppressive white males.
>>
>>67693322

Was referring to white women
>>
>>67690374

Men need to become men first.
>>
>>67694400

You faggots speak for yourself
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.