[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Trump want Mexico to pay for the wall when more Mex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: the reality.jpg (168 KB, 1480x1270) Image search: [Google]
the reality.jpg
168 KB, 1480x1270
Why does Trump want Mexico to pay for the wall when more Mexicans leave the US than enter to it?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
>>
>>67689582
Neat meme..
>>
Because you stink like shit and you can't read
>>
Take money from sudaca countries to pay for it. Those are the people that are coming over now days anyway.
>>
File: 0GU9pP4.jpg (95 KB, 599x490) Image search: [Google]
0GU9pP4.jpg
95 KB, 599x490
we are tired of your shitty cartels bringing degenerate drugs over you fucking spic manlet
>>
Because we have to deport tens of millions of them and we don't want them sneaking back in.
>>
Because Mexico isn't stopping all the Central Americans and Cubans that are coming through
>>
>>67689679
>>67690094
Watch your language. There are Latino Trump supporters
>>
File: nexheu.jpg (114 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
nexheu.jpg
114 KB, 620x372
kek
>>
File: 1452780570910.jpg (179 KB, 1023x567) Image search: [Google]
1452780570910.jpg
179 KB, 1023x567
Wall protects us from ISIS. I don't trust Mexicans.

We should also build a northern wall. I trust French Canadians even less.
>>
>>67690307
Mexico deports twice as many people than the US does.
>>
>>67690358
Cram it faggot. We wouldn't need Donald Trump if these shit stinking criminals weren't ruining the country
>>
>>67689679
>>67690598
We bathe more often than USAians.
>>
Actually thats complete bullshit. Mexicans flood our economy when the mexican economy is failing. Over 2/3 of all money in Mexico comes from people sending it home from the United States.

Mexicans are a fucking plague
>>
>>67690476
Proof?
>>
>>67690799
you just can't smell it because you live in, around, eat, and drink shit
if you go into the VERY poor part of town you'll drive quickly by mexican "homes" that just radiate this odor of actual stinking human shit
>>
File: King Trump.jpg (248 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
King Trump.jpg
248 KB, 2000x1000
Uh, yeah, this story sounds true.

Here's a tip, Jose - if it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit, and is coming out the butthole of a bull, it's bullshit.

You can make numbers say whatever you want, but when they try to tell you things and your eyes and logic say otherwise, it's pure political propaganda. "Build a wall? Heavens no, that would keep all the Mexicans who are trying to leave the country in!!"

Nice try, liberal media. Good day, Jose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
>>
>>67690799
and your women are all shaped like fucking eggs, it's disgusting. yeah there's like three outliers but they're all spanish descent, the rest of your women are fucking gross
you're fucking disgusting and a 100 foot tall wall isn't enough
>>
>>67690969

It must be sad to be you.
>>
>>67691189
hope they deport you first
>>
If you guys want the drugs to stop coming in then you should probably start doing something about preventing kids from turning to drugs maybe then you wouldn't have a need for our nasty Mexican cokerino :^)
>>
>>67691454

But im American?
>>
>>67691488
it's not even mexican coke you dumb fucking illiterate shit stinking manlet, it just comes through your shithole desert that everyone wants to escape
>>
>>67689582
because the Mexicans that leave are leaving with our US Dollars. It is an act of theft and we demand they spend those stolen dollars on our wall.

THREAD OVER
>>
>>67690473
Canada is actually worse about letting terrorists in than Mexico. Minnesota has a surprisingly high number of Muslim radicals who come in from Canada.
>>
So what? Even if what you said were true (it isn't) we get a nice border wall and don't have to pay for it.
>>
>>67690969
>>67691581
Do you want to talk about something anon?
>>
File: deported.jpg (44 KB, 495x358) Image search: [Google]
deported.jpg
44 KB, 495x358
>>67692423
I'm a christfag from California

I went to Baja California to help build houses. There were pregnant 9 year olds with 40 year old fat men at the church and no Mexican batted an eye. They all shit outside in outhouses, no toilet paper. There is a home depot in town with no mexicans standing in front which made more sense when I realized no men in town knew how to construct anything - all building were falling down and had no plumbing. The children run around, no education, until they fuck and spawn some more beanerbabies. Your people are shit, they shit on top of their shit, and the shit is made of beans.
>>
>>67693649
same thing with wiggers, same thing with niggers, and same thing with yiggers
all humans are shitty
>>
>>67690358
You are absolutely right and we dint want these cactus faced spic fuckers coming over here.
>>
>>67694605
>yigger

wut
>>
>>67694605
You're not doing this right. You meant to say, "yeah fuck 'em!"
Being better than everybody really starts with believing it ;)
>>
>>67690799
bathing in raw sewage doesn't count
>>
>>67689582
>Huge numbers of Mexicans enter the US.
>Even larger numbers of Mexicans leave the US after extracting wealth.

Hmmm...
>>
>>67691142
They're all of Spanish descent you fucking cuck
>>
>>67689582
How does one even accurately measure such a thing?
>>
>>67689582
Because it isn't about mexicans you dumb spic.
>>
File: 497_02_2.jpg (178 KB, 700x591) Image search: [Google]
497_02_2.jpg
178 KB, 700x591
>>67695618
>>67695618

I've been to Spain and you (beaners) are not Spanish in any way shape or form. Here are your ancestors who made perfect circles from stone but never attached an axle to invent the wheel.
>>
>>67689679

This.
>>
>>67693649
I've lived in Baja for 25 years and I have never seen a fucking pregnant 9 year old with a 40 year old man. I don't know where you went but I assume it was some shady-ass indigenous area of which there are plenty in the US too.
>>
>>67690476
thats racist, you should let them say in your country
>>
>>67689582
Those numbers are bullshit, is the main reason. Why do you think there's a magical accurate system for tracking illegal undocumented immigration? And if there was, why would the government tell us about it with all their vested interest in keeping the border wide open?
>>
>>67689582
Because a small disenfranchised segment of American republicans have babydicks and are content with using Mexicans as scapegoats despite the fact that they have a much larger list of problems that do not involve illegal immigration.
>>
If he deports the illegals, the wall would make it harder for them to come back illegally. Also, if he really is a protectionist and demand for labor increases, more mexicans would want to come in. You would want to wall up ASAP then.
>>
>>67696619
We're scared that your civil war will spread over here. You guys are killing each other by the tens of thousands for no reason, like those 43 students murdered by the police and cartels working together. You live in a failed state with no standard of governance whatsoever.
>>
>>67689582
>Why does Trump want Mexico to pay for the wall when more Mexicans leave the US than enter to it?

Because he both want the USA people to stay on USA and mexican ones to stay on mexico

also mexican people dont want the wall despise this suposedly extreme amount of people wanting it>>67691488
>If you guys want the drugs to stop coming in then you should probably start doing something about preventing kids from turning to drugs maybe then you wouldn't have a need for our nasty Mexican cokerino :^)

read the book RED cocaine

see the RED,
now what it usually means?
>>
>>67697109
>for no reason
the war on drugs you instigated through our lackey president in 2006, which immediately spiked up our murder rates by 300% is "no reason"?

are you blind or simply pretending to be stupid? if there's violence in mexico it's because your defense sector and government want it
>>
>>67697784
>dindu nuffin
10 feet higher
>>
>>67698453
>replying with a meme
10 memes higher, friend.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.