[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW a citizen of mighty America but no primary here and no congressional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
TFW a citizen of mighty America but no primary here and no congressional representation either
>>
Is there a statehood movement in the Virgin Islands? Is that even on the table?
>>
Are you a virgin?
>>
File: US Homicide Rates 2014 + Guam.png (46 KB, 900x629) Image search: [Google]
US Homicide Rates 2014 + Guam.png
46 KB, 900x629
>>67689446
Looks like you killed all your potential voters.
>>
>>67689587
No I am not a virgin but I appreciate you caring
>>
>>67689446
>boohoo i live on a tropical island with butt shaking negresses and a coco plantation

Get a grip man
>>
File: 3a0.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
3a0.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
>tfw you'll never be attacked by terrorists because nobody gives a flaming fuck about the virgin islands
>>
>>67689685
Never seen this before but it makes a lot of sense t b h
>>
>>67689716
Island full of blacks really isn't that great. See >>67689685
>>
>>67689446

You are literally incorrect about the primary process though, the territories have various primary processes, which award delegates, and yours was a nebulous thing that was held recently, but it did happen and delegates are involved.

For example, the Northern Mariana Islands had their process recently, and they went for Trump. Trump specifically thanked that commonwealth at the top of his speech last night.

Just because your process is closed, or goofy, or whatever, is an accident of the state/territory/commonwealth you happen to be in. All the mainland states also have different goofy processes.

just search "virgin islands" on this page for more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016
>>
>>67689812
We have oil refinery, and rum distilleries which I know is haram
>>
>>67690161
Thank you
>>
>>67689685

I thought this might come up, it sounds about right for the Caribbean.

Everything that directly touches the caribbean has a good chance to have extremely high murder rates. It's not just brown people, it's actually something more than that. There's some set of conditions that just makes people kill down there.

It's a mix of warm weather, and yes brown people, Muh Drug Warz, the bad/dependent economy, and I think the proximity to the USA makes people anxious about how much better things could be, but aren't. Caracas and Bogota and I think St. Kitt's among others, are all ridiculous in terms of murder.
>>
>>67689446
Start screaming "No taxation without representation" and declare independence. Nothing the federal government can do
>>
Another interesting thing about the (US) Virgin Islands is that although they drive on the left (like British-influenced countries, and other islands countries), they use American-style cars, with the driver - side on the left. so you're on the far left side of the road as you're driving along, and not toward the center, where you can better see everything, like most countries. (most countries and their local cars are set up that way, which is why in the UK/Japan etc the driver side is on the right).

This is a pretty unique situation for the USVI, and it leads to greater incidence of car accidents IIRC.
>>
>>67690920
Most accidents are tourists who think that they'll be fine to drive. I work insurance and a majority of accidents I do are people crashing driving from the airport to their hotels, pretty lame way to start a vacation but desu they ask for it
>>
>>67691187

Well if anyone should know about it, it's you. Thx for the (You) and information.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.