[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Tommy Sotomayor Fight Liberal Scum and Pro Blacks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 597x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 597x454
Tommy is one of the most redpilled black dudes around. If you watch his videos you'd almost think that he lurks/posts here. He has been fighting SJW's and "Pro-Blacks" for years. His videos have gotten him banned from social media and YouTube several times. He's says worse things than anybody here - and they hate him for it because he is black. He is hunted by the left, he, his family and friends have been doxxed multiple times, he receives death threats daily and has had to move and put his children in different schools. Watch a few of his videos, visit his Facebook, an please donate whatever you can to this go fund me. Even if it's 5$. I can't share this on my social media pages because his videos are so brutal. But I know some of you will help.
Kikebook /therealtommysotomayor/
Twatter is on pic
Jew tube /user/sotomayortv2
Go fund /r6uk5w2w

This is legit his go fund, you can find a link to it on his FB page
"I wish there was a Darren Wilson on every corner" - Tommy Sotomayor
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 564x820
Bump
>>
>>67687986
I'll give him five dollars after he sells his mansion

Isn't this nigger supposed to be against welfare?
>>
This isn't about saying what needs to be said for Tommy Sotomayor, it's about a business, he has said as much himself.
>>
Fuck off Tommy Sotomayor, guy received hundreds of thousands in donations for a movie in 2012, multiple backers have asked for refunds as it's not even in production.

>redpill
Nope, the nigger is pro-black males. The guy said he supported Cam Newton in the Super Bowl because he was a black male then got offended when his white fanbase insulted him and started making social justice videos afterwards.

He's only anti-black women and exonerates the actions of male nig nogs stating it's a result of black women.

Not to mention the nigger is an ex-convict who does not pay child support for his own child he had out of wedlock.

Not to mention he has multiple videos insulting white people who disagree with him stating "white people want you to work for free" as well as "white people are jealous of my success"

Why does /pol/ love this con artist ape who only says what others want to hear?
>>
>>67687986
He's a great man and I'm sorry that his own people are attacking for standing up for what's right.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>67688595
He does a radio show and YouTube videos. Most of his sponsors have cut him off because his channel keeps getting shut down. He doesn't have a mansion, he has had to move multiple times and incur a lot of other costs to keep him and his family safe. He makes a lot of SJWs and "pro blacks" (real niggers) mad. He has people stalking him and his family and he received death threats daily. It's easy for us to say what we really feel anonymously but this mother fucker gets in front of the camera and says the same things!
>>
>>67689097
Not to mention he's a hypocritical nigger, guy has a video harassing a black female white male couple on the street but states he exclusively dates white women.

He wants to date white and hispanic women and proclaims a disdain for black women but chimps out when he sees a black woman with a white man? Guy has zero consistency.
>>
Tommy came with a phrase niggly bears, kek

But yeah, the only problem I have with him is that it looks like pulled an Anita Sarkeesia with his Fatherless America movie
>>
>>67689097
>He's only anti-black women and exonerates the actions of male nig nogs stating it's a result of black women.

Well it is to a certain extent. Most people you'd define as "niggers" behave very similar to the women they were raised by. Materialistic, argumentative, untrustworthy, lazy, violent, rude etc. Have you ever met a black guy that comes from a stable household? It's a big difference. I'm not defending all black people here but come on.
>>
>>67689719
You mean Cam Newton who was raised by his father and mother? If we're going entirely off anecdotes the same player Tommy backed due to skin color alone chimps out as often as his fatherless peers
>>
>>67689097
He might not be fully redpilled but he can be a useful ally in the fight against degeneracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>67689450
>>67689097
You should watch more of his videos instead of just bits and pieces. Yes, he has more disdain for black women than men, but he tries to redpill the black community in general on topics like ruining their own neighborhoods, etc
Pic related - he posted it
>>
>>67690033
See
>>67688975
He doesn't care about the fight against degeneracy, he has stated this is about money and stupid conservatives will watch as well as donate to an ape who says what they want to hear regardless of whether he actually believes it or not.

His entire track record has been inconsistent and he hates white males as much as your typical dindu.
>>67690192
>ignore practically everything I've stated that's been taken directly from his videos
>Y-you should watch more of his videos
How's that Fatherless America project coming?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>67690336
>hates white males
Invited David duke on his show twice and went on David dukes once.
>>
>>67687986
Thats not David "I told you so" Carroll
>>
>>67691426
http://youtu.be/YZyDuun-5Hg

Weird since the guy chimped out when he saw a white guy talking to black women. It's almost as if you can interact with a race you dislike in a profiessional setting and otherwise have disdain for them outside of work.

Video got so much hate from his predominately white fan base he took it down
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 650x400
>>67691555
This dude makes David Carrolls stuff look tame
>>
>>67691555
*Lights cigar*
*Shifts around until comfortable*
*Stares angrily into the camera*

You know...
>>
>>67691426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZCVsnDr23c
Dem white men jealous of me cause I get money.

There are literally dozens of conservative legitimately redpilled blacks to support who don't use their platform to scam as much money out of their naive fanbase as possible.

You're advertising for a guy who has stated time and time again he's running a business and has received $116,000 from fans years ago but only produced a handful of trailers for his documentary that is four years in production.
>>
>>67691896
Once again posting a peice of ONE video out of the hundreds he has done.
>>
>>67692305
Why are you shilling for this guy so hard? Fuck off
>>
>>67692305
>post one video
>YOU ONLY POSTED ONE VIDEO
That's the entirety of the video, your assertion is Tommy Sotomayor has no disdain for white men but my video shows his jealousy of white men who sleep with black women. Which is odd considering he proclaims he's only interested in white women.

Tommy has dozens of videos on the subject of his hatred of black women who date and marry white men, he disliked white men as much as /pol/ dislikes niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x340
>>67692284
I'm on mobile and I'm not going to post a counter video for every one you post, PEOPLE, GO SEE FOR YOURSELVES WATCH A FEW OF HIS VIDEOS instead of watching the prices this guy wants you to.
>dozens of conservative blacks
None of them say things las true as tommy
>>
>>67692720
And none of them say that black men deserve to win in athletics because they are black and whites are undeserving due to their historical racism, like Tommy Sotomayor. None of them say that all white men are jealous of their ability to sleep with a plethora of white women and their acquired wealth.

None of them harass black women accompanied by white men on the street because interracial dating is only ok when black men are doing it. None of them have a dedicated series of videos on how black females are traitors and bed wenches due to them desiring white men.

Tommy says shocking things that you want to hear so you watch his videos and finance his lifestyle. He also contradicts these things in other videos, he says it's a business which is why you included links where you can donate to him because that's the bottom line.

In the video I posted Tommy complains that the white people who criticized him are "racist" for having done so. How is that any different than the average dindu that you and Tommy hate?

You love this black guy who only wants to date and produce children with white women, doesn't pay child support, is not married to his child's mother, lives in an entirely different state from his child, and asserts that all of his critics are either white racist or blacks who hate his dark skin tone.

Fuck off shill
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>67692720
I posted a link to his channel so the people can see for themselves. He is not jealous about whir men dating black women, he finds most of them disgusting. Everyone, just go watch a few videos of your own choosing yourselves. Don't listen to this guy.
>>
>>67691896
He's mad at the black girls not at the white guy.
And even if he was mad at the white guy for hanging with black chicks I wouldn't blame him. I'm anti race mixing as well.
>>
>>67692284
That movie is probably his only real failing so far.
>>
>>67693845
He dates black women though? Including a weave wearing "Ms. Red" that he invited on his channel initially to mock her
>>67694396
>anti race mixing myself
So surely Tommy dating and preferring white women is bothersome to you?
>>
>>67693845
>watch a few specific videos where he says what I want him to say
>fuck those videos where he doesn't act at all like a conservative nig
>>
>>67687986

the only real question is will he endorse Trump ?
>>
>>67694822
He hates most of them, but he does occasionally date them if they're not disgusting niggers

>dates white women
"I disagree with race mixing"
>dates black women
"I thought he hated black women"

You can't be pleased, can you
>>
>>67694950
I did t name any videos you dumb fuck I linked his channel so they could decide whAt videos to watch
You're the only one that posted two specific videos out of the hundreds he's made
>>
>>67695079
He had multiple videos mocking Ms. red for having a plethora of children by multiple men, being promiscuous despite her age and wearing weave. How is she not a nigger?
>>
>>67694822
I hear him praising white women and he's right. His ex-wife is black and his kids are black. Never seen him with white chicks.

If he bred with a white chick I'd be bothered. Not so much if he dated one but I wouldn't approve. Still I'm not going to trash on the guy for his personal life. He says stuff I agree with and stuff that I don't agree with, it's just natural.
>>
>>67695214
Are you not posting screencaps of specific videos in which he states what it is you like for him to say while ignoring a multitude of videos in which he expresses views that are not in line with your own?
>>
>>67695342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxeSQO6xtBI

Guy got cucked by another nigger. How can you be anti-race mixing but only when the women of your race do it? I personally don't think Tommy hates black women, I think he dates white women to "get back at them" which is why he flaunted his relationship so much on his Youtube channel whereas when he dated black chicks he concealed it like the rest of his personal life.

The guy is just jaded, probably got cucked by a white guy.
>>
>>67695829
>How can you be anti-race mixing but only when the women of your race do it?
When did I say that? If I did I didn't mean it.
I think everyone should stick with his own race. If he got cucked I feel sorry for him.

Like I said, if he dates white women I don't like it but it's still the choice of two adults, I got no say on that. As long as he doesn't breed mestizos I can't really hold that against him.
>>
>>67696202
He has stated his desire is to have mixed race children as he feels black people want to replace their "original" populous with mixed race people, citing magazine covers in black publications with mixed race faces as a source.

My take? The guy is batshit crazy as a result of some self-professed teenage bullying and obviously some recent cucking.
>>
>>67696595
Shit, I'll have to look into that then. That really sounds fucked up.
>>
>>67687986
Fuck him, that pussy won't even resist the threats facing from his own kind. Tommy is also a hypocritical cunt bag.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.