[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/, I'm taking a comms GE class at the school I attend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x217
Sup /b/,
I'm taking a comms GE class at the school I attend. Out presentation today is supposed to be convincing our peers that an actress, artist, or historical figure should be their favorite.
I'm doing trump. Here are my talking points. Tell me how it sounds and also feel free to provide more ammo.

> I can't go back to Lebanon because Radical Islam.

>My grandfather had to go to war to become a citizen, not hop a wall.

>Hillary's ties with Robert Byrd

>How's HDR going to solve racism and income equality of Obama didn't.

> when I worked for a moving company in AZ, we got laid off because our jobs were being taken by guys behind Home Depot.
When we passed the 1070 bill, we got our job back plus some.

I need more ammo
>>
>>67687200
>sup /b/
Great post anon
>>
>>67687309
I forgot I was on /pol.
Old habits die hard
>>
>>67687200
Dont even bother man. Dont risk your grade when you trigger your liberal professor and 90% of the class. Its nearly impossible to convince people like them that they are wrong. Remember, liberals think Trump and his supporters are fascists and no better than pedophiles. You really think they will listen?
>>
>>67687200
He's also supporting freedom to bear arms, of the press, of speech, and media libel. Don't forget he also isn't a liar like Hil, Cruz, or Rubio, abd he'll boost the economy as compared to Sander's possibilities.
>>
>>67688368
DUDE!
>>
>>67688368
DUDE
>>
>>67689067
Ahh of course
>>
>>67689702
Yeah. Try getting a Trump rally flag tp wave in the Liberal's faces. I did that at the last rally.
>>
>>67687200
Show this video before the class.
That's the best Trump ad ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkYbBStofDo
>>
>>67690820
what the fuck is this? why would they allow this to be published?

they show EXACTLY why the establishment is:

1) out of touch
2) have an anti-majority agenda

they literally hate their white voters.

>wahn, why cant these stupid goyim just vote for who we want
>>
>>67691327
>what the fuck is this? why would they allow this to be published?

That was supposed to be an anti-Trump documentary.
I'm serious.

They are that out of touch.
>>
>>67691475
jesus.

they are literally, explicitly and implicitly suggesting that they will torpedo their party b/c they dont like the fact that their voters won't "fall in line"

they're willing to admit they are this fucking stupid?

jesus christ.

thanks Michel, stay safe over in Deutschland.
>>
>>67691327
Except all of a sudden being a minority is cool, and so all the minorities are majorities, making all the majorities suddenly become minorities!
>>
>>67691969
>this isn't soviet union and we hate it
>all he has is votes
>the world is at peace with Hillary
>Trump is more dangerous that democrats

And here you didn't believe the NWO jews conspiring around a table in whispering voices is a thing.
>>
>>67687200
He's gonna build a wall. Best argument.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.