[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREAD #2 Okay, anyone who isn't a "silent majority"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1458090546195.jpg (67 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1458090546195.jpg
67 KB, 600x602
THREAD #2

Okay, anyone who isn't a "silent majority" Trumpfag here, hear me out for a minute.

What we need is media attention for Bernie. What we need is protest. Yes, protest.

The occupy movement suffered for being disorganized, but it was quite effective in gaining media attention as well as changing the mindset of young Americans. Imagine what we could do If we protested wall street with Bernie signs!

Donating and Facebanking is cool and all, but it's not enough. Bernie is calling for a revolution. Why are we not giving him one? Who is with me? I used to be an active member of Occupy Chicago, and I know I could gather enough support if this goes viral. Is there anyone who lives in NYC who can organize too?

-------------------

Here's my rough draft plan:

1.) Everyone create steam on Facebook by organizing an event for a march on wall street

2.) Agree on an actual date and time for a trial protest in NYC

3.) Spread any publicity we get on social networks

4.) Start Occupying major cities around the country

--------------------

Let's start walking the walk people. Who's with me?
>>
>>67686743
lol fag.
old man is old and done
>>
>>67686743
Your best bet for getting attention at this point is going to be disrupting Clinton rallies.

Disrupting Trump rallies just gives Trump more attention, while disrupting Clinton rallies forces Clinton to address the concerns of Sanders supporters.
>>
File: 1441124032016.jpg (244 KB, 592x843) Image search: [Google]
1441124032016.jpg
244 KB, 592x843
>>67686743
Fuck off you pinko piece of shit
>>
File: Andrew-Fisher.jpg (15 KB, 273x364) Image search: [Google]
Andrew-Fisher.jpg
15 KB, 273x364
The occupy movement was funded by George Soros. 90% of the "Protesters" were smelly semi retarded homeless gutter punks who have nothing going for them so they blame "Rich people".

Trust me I know alot of occupy protesters. They are complete scum. One I know named Andrew Fisher (picture related) actually fucked a dog and raped his own niece....now he is a posterboy for the occupy movement.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2012/may/04/occupy-protester-gets-jail-time/
>>
>>67686743
If you're a Bernie supporter then you are a moron for protesting Trump. Don't you know a political trap when you see one?

This whole thing is one big corporate co-opted reality show where Hillary wins and both parties merge to create one corporate republic where democracy is wiped from our constitution and the Clintons become the fascists that we all feared in trump.

What a twist. It's like the fate of this country was meant to be; in hollywood fashion. Too bad it's one of those movies with an unhappy ending. Don't you just hate those?
>>
File: 1458039268984.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1458039268984.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>67686743
NIGGA WE IN THIS BITCH

NIGGA WE OWN YO RALLIES

NIGGA WE TOOK OVA YO CAMPAIGN

NIGGA WE RUN DIS BITCH

NIGGA U DONE NIGGA U GOTTA GO NIGGA U FINIISHED OL WHITEY JEW NIGGA
>>
File: 1456065278885.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
1456065278885.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>67686743
>>
>>67688007
Soros is one of Clinton's biggest donors. Chicago was co-opted by Trump and Clinton's campaign (which are the same thing). The idea was to get older voters scared of extreme ideology so they would go out to the polls and vote for Hillary. This is exactly why she is being an apologist for the Reagans, doubling down on Iraq and pandering to Christians. It worked, as sanders goose is all but cooked.

However if all of this is true, then perhaps she really is going to be indicted and the reason this ruse was devised was so that America had to choose between hitler or someone who was clumsy with her emails.

Hate to red pill all the trump supporters but I guarantee that he will gladly conform to whatever fake scandal they will throw out there at the last minute before November.
>>
>>67688007
You underestimate the power of disorganized chaos. All Bernie needs is media attention. Good or Bad.
>>
File: 1453328618596.jpg (453 KB, 985x680) Image search: [Google]
1453328618596.jpg
453 KB, 985x680
Bernie is our last hope

Hilary is southerner wall street chrony
Trump is a nationalist power monger
Kasich is probably OK
Cruz is an extreme religious zionist backer
>>
>>67688877
Bed is always Better
Fuck Bernie
>>
Sanders fans really need to start actually not being cucks. Whenever they say "I'll vote for Shillary if Trump wins" what they're saying is that they're going to vote for her in the end anyway, meaning Sander's has no real ground or unique base
>>
>>67688877
It's divide and conquer tactics and its all organized theater. Yes even the flag stomper is in on it. Hillary is indeed the real fascist here, and trump has no desire to be president. If people don't start realizing this, the bitch will be in power and they will be yucking it up at the next corporate speech and dinner where the elite make fun of us all and empower their feeling of dominance over us leading up to the final solution.
>>
>>67689451
Trump was the antidote to Bernie. You get the media to make him the fringe candidate then you create a fringe counter character so you can just equate both extreme ideologies the same scary thing. Why do to think that most of trumps actual policy positions (of which there are few) are more in line with Bernie's than with a republicans? They wanted the republicans to vote for Hillary.

Bernie was a threat to them all and they played the American public good. I think we need now more than ever a nationwide incentive to cut the cable. Reality TV is the new reality.
>>
>>67686743
Just accept your old commie lost and fuck off back to retard land, why wouldn't you just stay on rebbit? what do you gain from posting this here?
>>
>>67691477
>threatening opposition aka communist
>the reality TV actor aka next hitler
>>
>>67686743
FUCK OFF GEORGE SOROS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.