[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ObamaVsKaitlyn.jpg (92 KB, 746x333) Image search: [Google]
ObamaVsKaitlyn.jpg
92 KB, 746x333
What if Kaitlyn Jenner ran for president of the United States, and won? Would the world say we had just elected our first "female" president?

If not, then why do we claim a man with a white mother is the "first black president"? We've never had one, and we never will.
>>
*bump*

I can't believe no one is touching this one... either it keeps getting lost in the flood of posts, or /pol/ really has been taken over.

Ok, I won't post it anymore... I don't want to end up like Joan Rivers, after all. kek
>>
One drop rule. Google it, loser.
>>
go back to /r/cuckolds
>>
>>67686702
Liberals dont want to touch that one
>>
>>67688850
So which rule am I breaking, exactly?

I've been posting here for years and know better than to spam post... I also know how quickly new threads get "archived" if not responded to quickly.

Are you aware that 4chan might have posted a warrant canary less than a week ago and we might be being monitored now, or have been taken over and are being monitored. Never had my posts ignored in this way before.

...but hey, go fuck your mother, pleb.
>>
>>67690248
your literally retarted

saging this post for your benefit and mine
>>
>>67688920
...and on what planet would this topic belong in /r/ you fucking moron? This is in my opinion one of the most hypocritical facts about the Democratic party. Funny how this thread is going for the most part ignored, with only a few responses from trolls.

This is not the first time this week that I've had my freedom of speech threatened on /pol/ ... the last place I assumed I was able to make use of it.

...oh, well.
>>
>>67690460
I think you're taking the whole 'fag' thing a little too seriously.

...and, thanks for the screen caps trolls.

For the record, I know these guys are shilling me and their opinions do not reflect actual /pol/ers...
>>
>>67686702
His name's Bruce.
>>
>>67686702
Who the fuck is Caitlyn Jenner? Is it a relative of Bruce Jenner? I've never heard of a Caitlyn, I'm pretty sure there's only a Bruce.
>>
>>67691445
This
>>
>>67691445
hahaha great post!

;)

Poo in loo, pajeet.
>>
>>67691445
Be careful... you might butthurt one of these demofags and get reported for being politically incorrect on /pol/.
>>
File: toiletmerchant.png (512 KB, 694x521) Image search: [Google]
toiletmerchant.png
512 KB, 694x521
>>67692042
NO, dear ally
>>
>>67686702

Buckle Up Buckaroos.
>>
The whole "Kaitlyn" thing could be his way to throw people off of his true identity... Bruce....... get what I'm saying? I think he might be Batman.

Maybe that's why people are trying to shut this thread down.
>>
>>67686702
>bruce
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.