[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Crushed by the Train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 63
File: ben.jpg (14 KB, 462x347) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
14 KB, 462x347
/pol/s thoughts on Ben pre and post Trump Rally damage control?

I honestly liked the guy, but I knew he'd be crushed from not jumping on the Trump Train.

Why'd he not join us /pol/?
>>
Go check who owns dailywire.
>>
>>67686500
he's great guy and one genius jew, but he just had to be a war hawk interventionist
>>
He's a Jew first
>>
He's a traitor. It's that simple.
>>
>>67687044
what about my second question. do you know as to why?
>>
>>67686500
I missed this part. Who is this and what has he done?
>>
>>67687584
He's a Jew and Trump isn't openly Zionist enough for him.
>>
>>67686500
>Why'd he not join us /pol/?

He's a Jew. He never had any interest in anything except getting goyim on his side so that he could push them towards being pro-Israel, and in making sure that goyim never wake-up and realize that the SJW and Marxists he criticizes are themselves Jews.

That's his game.

He knows full well it's his fellow Jews responsible for all the Marxist Leftism and cultural destruction that he criticizes. He is in fact, from a higher perspective, part of their program. What Shapiro and all the rest of the kikes care about is Israel, and in making sure his fellow kikes get to keep on kiking.

Someone should put this in the catalog

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/the-breitbart-defections-was-it-all-about-jewish-hostility-toward-trump/
>>
>>67687584
He's a kike who puts his tribe first. He can't help but double-down on lies, it's in his blood.

He's also apparently very stupid, because railing on socially conservative issues like abortion and fag marriage in this election is a sure way to lose.
>>
>>67686819

thus, not making him a great guy, nor a genius.
>>
I honestly think he just wanted to be different. He had to be a special snowflake by dumping on Trump, when trump was pretty much fighting for everything he was.
>>
He puts Israel first.
>>
>>67686500
He is a conservative and Trump isn't. Same reasons why Glenn Beck and Mark Levin are not supporting Trump but you fags take everything personally.
>>
>>67688946
"Conservatives" have conserved nothing.

They are called "conservatives" but want to see American demographics dramatically changed. They don't actually want to conserve anything.

They think Israel can have a wall, but we can't.
They think Japan doesn't have to take refugees, but we have to.
>>
>>67688946
tell me whats the general out look the public that do know about americas elections have o trump?

this also goes for everyone else not from america, canada, or mexicoke
>>
>>67688946
>He is a conservative and Trump isn't.

Horseshit. Isreal-first, open-borders, endlessly interventionist, Trotskyite Jewish Neocon GOP hijackers are not "True Conservatives". It's just sociopathic chutzpah. They and their goy stooge puppets are the fucking fake Conservatives.
>>
>>67688946
Conservatve in what sense? What's he conserving? The neocon principles that are as cancerous as the progressive left's?
>>
>>67688525
I agree with most of what you say.
However as a right-wing Israeli myself, an anti-left/marxist, I must tell you that there are Jews that believe we can take care of Israeli interests while still working for and with the European/American right.
Shapiro might be more of an Israel shill than an American patriot, but he's not actually a part of a scheme, he actually sees himself as one of the good guys, even for America, not just Israel
>>
>>67689273
I would unironically be happy if you support these harsh statement about Shapiro with sources.
>>
>>67689575
All SJWs see themselves as the good guys, and they all use alinskyite tactics like Shapiro has as of late. There is no appreciable difference between them any more.
>>
Ben is fine, I disagree with him on plenty of issues as a libertarian, but I'm not a SJW, I can handle dissent.

He is an incredibly eloquent and witty conservative commentator who will continue to intellectualy destroy the left for decades to come.
>>
>>67689575
Fuck off the only reason he defends Israel so much is because he is Jewish.
If he wasn't Jewish he would be against Israel.
>>
>>67686500
he writes for buzzfeed now. Definition of the Cuckservative.
>>
>>67689575
Nice try Jewberg, but Shapiro is 100% aware of each and every stance he takes. His hyper sensitivity to any issue regarding Isreal is obvious. He isn't a purist, he's a filthy kike like you.
>>
>>67686500
Because he doesn't think of Trump as a Conservative, but thinks of Cruz as a good candidate, despite his wife working for goldman sachs and him not reporting loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank.

I could go into Rubio, but, man, it would take half an hour to list his corruptions.
>>
>>67686500
He had his chance to get on board.

CHOO CHOO!
>>
>>67689941
Maybe it's my reading comprehension but, are you putting Shapiro on par with SJWs? Just the way he talks about Black Lives Matters differs him.

You guys take one of his videos so personally, aside from that I haven't read or seen anything substantial he did that should piss /pol/ off. Can anyone enlighten me?
>>
File: 1422070731908.jpg (17 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1422070731908.jpg
17 KB, 358x373
>>67687044
This.

His loyalty isn't with America, it's to Israel and the Jews. He will uphold American ideals and pretend like he's on our side up until the point where the country meets a fork in the road and a side must be chosen. He's now exactly like an SJW who tosses buzzwords around and gets triggered because the candidate who sucks Israel's dick the least and isn't bought and paid for by their shilling organizations is about to get the nomination. He's having a hard time. A complete mess. Sad!
>>
>>67690463
No. Gas yourself kike.
>>
File: ben shapiro.jpg (108 KB, 634x873) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro.jpg
108 KB, 634x873
>>67690505
This. Dude's a total crybully, too.
>>
>>67689575
>he actually sees himself as one of the good guys, even for America, not just Israel

To what levels Jews are self-deluded and not simply consciously malign is a subject for endless speculation among people like myself. It's probably a foolish pursuit; and whatever the case we will just have to stop pondering and do something about them if we are going to survive.

>>67689747

You know what and who the Neocons are, right?
>>
>>67690234
he really did have a chance too, he could've seen the error of his ways and come aboard and maintained some semblance of a fan base.

Too late now though
>>
he'd be perfect if not for the whole israel thing
>>
File: 1435284275944.jpg (603 KB, 2088x2776) Image search: [Google]
1435284275944.jpg
603 KB, 2088x2776
>>67690463
Yes, he's been exactly like a little SJW bitch lately. He sided with Michelle Fields when the video clearly shows that she's a fucking liar. Instead of admitting he was wrong and moving on, he doubles down on the lie and digs himself into a deeper hole. He's exactly like the niggers in Ferguson who still believe that Mike Brown got shot with his hands up and he dindu nuffin despite video being released of him strong arm robbing a convenience store 10 minutes before he got shot.

I used to listen to that guy's podcast almost every day, now I've lost ALL of my respect for him now that he's shown his true colors.
>>
>>67690088
>the only reason
Yeah, sure. Not because he actually sees Israel as a defender of some good values. Some values that you guys can only be jealous of. I'm not even pink-washing everything you hate about Israel, but you actually can't take the good with bad, even in discussions. This is why people hate you.

>>67690159
> aware of each and every stance he takes
> hyper sensitivity to any issue regarding Isreal
I never argued with that, aware and sensitive, he is true to values he thinks are good to America, some of them he shares with a lot of you - up to a few weeks, he wasn't hated as much.
>>
File: 1430157996033.jpg (64 KB, 398x269) Image search: [Google]
1430157996033.jpg
64 KB, 398x269
>>67689747
>I would unironically be happy if you support these harsh statement about Shapiro with sources.

From Shapiro's WND column in 2005:
"Did Iraq pose an immediate threat to our nation? Perhaps not. But toppling Saddam Hussein and democratizing Iraq prevent his future ascendance and end his material support for future threats globally. The same principle holds true for Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Pakistan and others: Pre-emption is the chief weapon of a global empire. No one said empire was easy, but it is right and good, both for Americans and for the world."

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-past-as-prediction.html
>>
>>67690924
Fuck, dude. He could have just maintained his composure and publicly apologized for overreacting about a lie that a co-worker told him, and that would have been fine for most people.

He went from me wanting him to be president in a couple of elections, to me pretty much removing everything Shapiro from my YT subscriptions over the course of a month.

I can take dissent from my opinion. I can't take hypocrisy. And he is currently acting like the left he despises.
>>
>>67690463
Ben Shapiro pushed the Michelle Fields hoax. He believes we need to "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" women.

He is an SJW.
>>
>>67690463
He's been using leftist buzzwords like "sexist" and "racist" to describe Donald Trump, even though he's previously been an active opponent against impotent leftist shaming tactics in the past. He's done a complete 180.
>>
>>67686500
im pretty sure he got crushed for making shit up with a woman about her apparent abuse at a rally...
>>
File: 1345439155088.png (45 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
1345439155088.png
45 KB, 275x300
>>67689747
>I would unironically be happy if you support these harsh statement about Shapiro with sources.

From Shapiro's WND column in 2005:
"Did Iraq pose an immediate threat to our nation? Perhaps not. But toppling Saddam Hussein and democratizing Iraq prevent his future ascendance and end his material support for future threats globally. The same principle holds true for Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Pakistan and others: Pre-emption is the chief weapon of a global empire. No one said empire was easy, but it is right and good, both for Americans and for the world."

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-past-as-prediction.html
>>
>>67689575
I don't care what Israel does as long as they aren't telling us to have pro refugee/immigrant policies
>>
>>67686500
im glad alt right just took over breitbart. we are growing stronger lads. we must continue to meme our way into power
>>
File: 1458100458843.jpg (56 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
1458100458843.jpg
56 KB, 480x580
>>67689575
Ben Shapiro thinks that Israel can have a wall, but America can't have a wall.
Ben Shapiro thinks that Israel can ban Muslims immigrants, but America can't.

Ben Shapiro also pushed the Michelle Fields hoax.
He can't be defended anymore.
>>
File: 1458112226057.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458112226057.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>67691092
>I used to listen to that guy's podcast almost every day, now I've lost ALL of my respect for him now that he's shown his true colors.

The same. But you know what? There was always some feint hesitation I had towards him. I now realize it's just his Jewish blood
>>
>>67691328
Don't forget "problematic."

He uses that so fucking much these days that it's become disgusting. That word should be used very rarely, and only in very specific instances. He's gone from mocking the word to using it regularly.

He and /pol/ taught me to have that word set off my bullshit detector, and he's using it regularly. How the times have changed.

Banana Man was right when he said that the lines are being redrawn due to SJWs. Ben's on the wrong side of that line.
>>
>>67689575

To be fair, right wing jews in Israel are probably the only genuine conservative jews, American ones are phonies in cahoots with the leftist ones.
>>
>>67689575
im not falling for your tricks, merchant
>>
>>67691209
Is enslavement of the goyim a good value of Israel?
>>
>>67691482
Israel Europe Freedom Center is a Vienna based organization that promotes political relations of Israel with European parliaments, Frauke Petry of AfD even held an intimate talk in Israel lately. Many Israelis support these kind of parties.

Even my old man once told me, "If America gets super 'racist', prevents muslim immigration/deportation/etc, it would eventually put Jews of America at same risk, but it's a price worth paying for solving the Arab problem".
>>
>>67691209
>This is why people hate you.
And the reason people hate you are the Rothschilds. The Rockefellers. The Lavon Affair. The USS Liberty. The Apollo Affair. Not to mention the inordinate amount of poltical sway Israel has in this country's government. Need I go on?
>>
>>67692216
Honestly, I don't care about the vast majority of Jews. Most of them offer a product that people willingly and freely exchange their money for. I can live with that.

I have a problem with the ones who don't offer a product in trade. I think the Jews in Hollywood are throwing the baby out with the bathwater in regards to their Muslim refugee stance, however.
>>
>>67692131
I Can't complain, my human-goy-chair is so comfy.

What do you think?
>>
>>67692471
Yeah we're not battling who is more hated though

obviously it's us
>>
>>67691617
I was really torn about him, I wanted to like the guy, there's just no way I can morally justify giving his podcast any more hits. He's just another hypocrite shill.
>>
>>67692695
For good reason, I'd argue.

Look, you kikes can have Israel. I don't care what you do to the Palestinians. Bulldoze their homes, put them up against the wall, gas them and shove the corpses in ovens.

I just want you to unhook your noses from my country and stop using us as your own personal attack dogs. You've been doing it for almost a century. It needs to stop.
>>
>>67689575

Jews seem to have a strong cognitive dissonance.

anti-nationalist outside of Israel
ultra-nationalist for Israel

not understanding how hypocritical that looks to goys

I have to question that alleged high IQ
>>
>>67692545
I can give you some German lamps to go with your chair.
>>
>>67690895
>Jews are self-deluded and not simply consciously malign
What do you think, I don't wake up to such a similar reality every morning, frustrated by the Israeli ever-becoming-sociliast Labour party, the Arab parties that for some reason can speak up for the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state in our parliament, and the far-left parties that are for open borders in Israel so that Africans can rape our women?

You call it the "jew" disease, we call it the "left" disease. I guess Jews were the first catching it, they a great part of the people spreading it, but it's much more than Jewish by now,
>>
File: 1450940483953.jpg (93 KB, 808x518) Image search: [Google]
1450940483953.jpg
93 KB, 808x518
>>67686500
he is a typical racist jew that hates muslims and black people refusing to demand open borders in israel.
>>
>>67693204
Pretty much this. I've got no love for Muslims. Take their homeland. Murder them. Whatever you want to do to justify stealing their land. I just want America to be controlled by Americans, not a fucking tiny foreign country who controls our politicians.
>>
>>67693204
This, desu senpai.
>>
>>67688525
I confirm this. I know many jews and even live with one. Most are extremely liberal and left leaning but when it comes to Israel, they are extremely right wing.

>>67689575
Fuck off kike. I literally go to Hillel each day. You're all rats fuck you and your God.
>>
File: Breddygud.jpg (77 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
Breddygud.jpg
77 KB, 540x332
>>67693388
>Jews seem to have a strong cognitive dissonance.
>anti-nationalist outside of Israel
>ultra-nationalist for Israel

It's hilarious that you find that contradictory.

Wanting you own country strong and unified an wanting all your rivals weak and disorganized is in no way a contradictory position.

Oh wait, you are buying into the "Greatest Ally" fallacy.
>>
>>67686500
I honestly don't care that he doesn't support Trump, what I care about is how pathetic he's become.
He's essentially a leftist now, he's a hypocrite.
He stopped realizing that facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>67693388
>Jews seem to have a strong cognitive dissonance.
no, please re-phrase:
> Diaspora Jews seem to have a strong cognitive dissonance.

And I'll elaborate -
Jews of Israel are usually either left or right, both in house and globally.
It's Diaspora Jews usually hypocritical, even if educated. They are true Israel shillers and retarded democrats.
If an -Israeli- Jew have these ambivalent ideas, he probably never thought of it before, he is just a retard. Let him think about it, and he'll align his thoughts.
>>
After a long discussion, I think you guys would appreciate this video of Shapiro I once watched -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

I guess he dun goofd real good since.
>>
File: Newtster.jpg (56 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Newtster.jpg
56 KB, 402x402
>>67694130
>Only Leftists are hypocrites.

Tell me you don't actually buy into this.
For all their glaring faults, Leftists generally sell their social engineering ideas in the open.

It's the "Conservatives" in the USA who peddle their Neocon and supply-side garbage under the guise of saving Jesus and preserving America's moral core (whole behaving immorally at every opportunity).

Behaving like the degenerate you are isn't hypocrisy. Preaching anti-degeneracy to everyone else and being degenerate is hypocrisy.
>>
>>67686500
He's a conservative SJW, if such a thign exist
>>
>>67686500
He already made some awful cuck videos in the past
His channel is full of propaganda, if you liked him before trump you belong to reddit
>>
File: 4Ao5We2.jpg (111 KB, 706x522) Image search: [Google]
4Ao5We2.jpg
111 KB, 706x522
Pre Trump Ben
>based jew,
>smashed sjw's and retarded libcucks

Post Trump Ben
>Cruz Shill
>Kike
>May as well be an SJW
>>
>>67686500

If you actually listened to anything he said then you'd know why he doesnt like Trump.

He sees Trump as a threat to real Conservatism. He's also 100% aware of the fact that Trump is a Leftist who is just spinning Right-wing rhetoric to pander to the lowest common denominator.
>>
File: glenn-beck-crying.jpg (24 KB, 388x330) Image search: [Google]
glenn-beck-crying.jpg
24 KB, 388x330
>>67694614
Pre and Post Trump Ben
>Opportunist peddling bullshit to angry idiots for personal enrichment and fame.

He's yet another Glenn Beck-type.
You will fall for the next one, I am more than certain.
>>
>>67694637
People don't hate him becuase of that, they hate him because he staged his own leftist hysteric hoax akin to matress girl, and then played victim on twitter

the man is a grade a hypocrite
>>
>>67694637
And I was fine with that. I wasn't fine with him using the left's tactics to try and convince people to not vote for him.
>>
File: dwight-d-eisenhower.jpg (36 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
dwight-d-eisenhower.jpg
36 KB, 620x620
>>67694637
Define Conservatism.
I see true Conservatism as embodied by this guy, not St. Reagan of Deficits and Amnesty.
>>
>>67694120
>Wanting you own country strong and unified an wanting all your rivals weak and disorganized is in no way a contradictory position.

I guess some Diaspora Jews are filthy conscious nation-wrecker, but:

1. Most seem to be just ultra-liberals paranoidal about a strong nationalist state that would hurt them where they live. So they politically work against it.

2. At the same time the distant Holy Israel activates their instinctive nationalist feelings.
>>
File: Milo.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>67694867
Opportunist peddling bullshit to angry idiots for personal enrichment and fame.

>seems that way unfortunatly
at least we still have Milo
>>
File: Farewell little Jew.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Farewell little Jew.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>>67694528
I said he's a leftist, he's a hypocrite.
Those are clearly two different statements just joined by a comma.
>>
>>67693204
Jewish interests are circulating in DC, no doubt.
Just don't forget we and our neighbouring states are still fighting one of the last proxy wars of the Cold War for both you and Russia, testing all your new weapons you are shipping us. And don't forget oil that is an actual reason you go to war in Iraq, and all the intel we hand you like dogs.

Did you know that most of the money you send our military, is by definition the money we buy weapons from you? It's a laundering business runned by big govt', it's more than just "Jewish" influence.
>>
>>67694637
>He's also 100% aware of the fact that Trump is a Leftist who is just spinning Right-wing rhetoric to pander to the lowest common denominator.

So you want a Neocon to spin Right-wing rhetoric pandering to the lowest common denominator while keeping our borders weak, gutting our economy with biased trade deals, and engaging in endless neocon war fantasies.

And this is what passes for a "Conservative" nowadays.

Jesus wept.
>>
>>67686500
Dumb kike should of jumped on the trump train
>>
>>67695232

These Israeli Jews working so hard to make a distinction between themselves and their nation-wrecking cousins abroad sense a backlash is coming from Greatest Ally. If there's one thing Chosenites do well, it's smell which way the goy wind is blowing and then frontrun whatever trend appears to be starting.
>>
>>67695310
thank fucking god.

id literally kill myself if he wasnt on Trump Train
>>
File: mccaingitmo1.jpg (10 KB, 402x250) Image search: [Google]
mccaingitmo1.jpg
10 KB, 402x250
>>67695473
>Our Greatest Ally.

You forget that the only reason you exist as a State is that we keep your little land grab semi-legitimate.
>>
File: laughing man sluts 0.jpg (122 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
laughing man sluts 0.jpg
122 KB, 428x280
>>67686500
>liking a jew
>>
>>67695743
And now they have buyer's remorse.

But still ready to buy into the next "good one".
>>
>>67695473
>And don't forget oil that is an actual reason you go to war in Iraq, and all the intel we hand you like dogs.
And yet we're the ones who guaranteed Israel's oil needs even at the expense of our own domestic oil reserves in 1975. A move masterminded by Kissinger. Who was a Jew.

Surely that's just a coincidence, right?
>>
>>67695663
This is an exaggeration. Even so, we will always have Russia, sponsorship is our speciallity ---> >>67695598
>>
>>67686500

Because he's not a fucking retard
>>
>>67695852
Did I ever said I dont agree Jewish interests circualte DC? Don't take it personally goy
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Jackson.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>67695852
Even though they owe their lives and their very existence on the map to our tireless efforts, we are supposed to be extra-grateful when they pat us on the head for it.

That's your takeaway.
>>
>>67695663

Redpill: They know it, but they think it's amusing how much they exploit us and yet we keep on supporting them.

That we point it out this to them-- as if they should be ashamed about it and as if they actually value integrity and can actually be thankful for anything-- is goyish naivete and a signal to them to keep on exploiting.

Jews have no allies, only victims and future victims.
>>
File: bill-gates.jpg (30 KB, 770x476) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates.jpg
30 KB, 770x476
>>67695915
I will 100% give you to Russia tomorrow.

Without a single moment's hesitation. God, I wish someone would take you delusional bastards up on that one. I really do.
>>
>>67696078
>Even though they owe their lives and their very existence on the map to our tireless efforts, we are supposed to be extra-grateful when they pat us on the head for it.
Yep. Parasites telling the host they've done a good job.
>>
>>67696112
Hey asshole, we benefit the world just as much as we fuck it off, that is by far better than most nations.
>>
>>67686500
assmad that <shocker> nobody likes ted cruz
>>
you guys would be sucking his dick if he supported Trump but still pro-Israel
>>
>>67696271
OY GEVALT SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: MIlo 2.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
MIlo 2.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>67695656
We need Milo more than anyone else in the public discourse right now, he is the only one who is SJW proof
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (60 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
60 KB, 294x361
>>67696271
>Hey asshole, we benefit the world just as much as we fuck it off,

Ok now it's satire.
>>
>>67690463
He quit his job over the Michelle Fields scandal after breitbart stopped supporting his side in the face of new evidence. He doubled down on a lie because he hates Trump. It doesn't matter that he has seen evidence that disproves Michelle Field's case, he continues to peddle it as truth. He has fallen to the same kind of non-logic listen and believe muh feels that he used to accuse the left of. He is a hypocrite and that's why so many here no longer respect him. He's also a hypocrite because he went on and on about how the demographics of muslims make radical islam more than a teeny-tiny minority, but then condemns Trump for a temporary muslim ban.

Now he uses buzzwords against Trump like bigot and sexist. He has completely betrayed his own perceived ideals over his irrational hatred of Trump. He went from "Trump is okay, he's something very different" to "I WILL NEVER VOTE TRUMP, I'D SEE HILLARY IN OFFICE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS". I think this drastic change might have started over Trump claiming a desire to be "neutral" with Israel and faggots spamming his twitter with /pol/ jew memes.
>>
>>67696271
>we benefit the world just as much as we fuck it off
How? How does Israel benefit ANYBODY? By being "the only democracy in the Middle East, goyim"? By pretending to be the victim so everyone feels compelled to help them? By removing Palestinians?

Okay, that last one isn't bad, but it by no means makes up for all the shit you've pulled.
>>
people are still nonstop giving him shit on twitter

he wrecked his own career by whiteknighting a liar
>>
>>67696396
>My media boyfriend is a cheating whore
>But I still got my other sexy media boyfriend who will never cheat on my asshole.

Priceless
>>
>>67687584
Ben's loyalty is to Zionism. Everything else is secondary.
>>
File: ben sharpiro.jpg (70 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
ben sharpiro.jpg
70 KB, 500x555
>>67686500
I'm glad he didnt
>>
File: Areyouamagnet.jpg (77 KB, 531x513) Image search: [Google]
Areyouamagnet.jpg
77 KB, 531x513
>>67696502
The Palestinians never needed "removing" until Israel took their land.
They were a bunch of broke ass arabs squatting on land that held no value except for a few religious tourist traps. Pre-Israel, no one gave a single fuck about Palestinians.
>>
>>67696576
he is the dictionary definition of a based faggot
>>
>>67696078
>>67696234
You guys remind me of socialists.
Socialists don't understand economics isn't a zero-sum-game, they can't grasp that both sides can get a profit out of a deal.
Socialists always view the world as an Exploiter-Exploitee relationship.
That is how you guess see with us, you're just cry-babies who play the victim roles and put an rigid front with harsh words at the same time so you wouldn't look like complete bitches.
>>
File: 1457931808942.jpg (42 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
1457931808942.jpg
42 KB, 455x546
>>67686819
>great guy
>genius jew
sure sure
>>
>>67696712

it's not Zionism.

this just Jewish paranoia. Any politician that has a 0.1% chance of being the New Hitler (TM) is automatically a hard No.
>>
File: Ferrengi.jpg (45 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
Ferrengi.jpg
45 KB, 393x500
>>67696847
>Now you are just dumb socialist poopy cry babies.

See, in the end you were no different after all.
>>
You know what causes anti-semitism?

Jewish behavior.

Jews are their own worst enemies.

I grew up in a Christian Evangelical household that throught Israel was God's country and Jews were great.

Now that my family understands what Jews have done through out history, especially to Russia and what atheistic, liberal, satanistic trash Jews are doing to America today, we no longer view you the way we used to in the late 80s, early 90s, now we know you're the spawn of Satan Jesus Christ told us about.
>>
>>67695369
Where did you get that picture from? It's amazing.
>>
>>67697022
I don't understand what you meant by that, could you make it easier for me?
>>
File: 1457086497456.jpg (168 KB, 626x716) Image search: [Google]
1457086497456.jpg
168 KB, 626x716
>>67697069
good for you goy
pic related
>>
>>67689575
If you keep Israel in Israel I haven't got a problem with Israeli Jews, but if they are going to be two faced about it in other countries and shill for Israel at the cost of their host nation then they've got to go.
>>
File: toserveandprotect.jpg (25 KB, 431x269) Image search: [Google]
toserveandprotect.jpg
25 KB, 431x269
>>67694637
>>67694637
What the fuck does conservitism even mean?

Ban abortions and gays, wars for israel and unlimited cheap labor for global business?

It took long enough to realize that some of the Democrat's criticisms were valid.
>>
>>67697201
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/709880534847991808
>>
>>67696502
Basically, technological, medical and agricultural advancements. All over the world.

Gob forbid I'm implying we're best or something egotistical like that. Just compare to other countries/nations that benefit nothing or just solely create harm.
>>
>>67697550
>What the fuck does conservatism even mean?

It's in the name. Conservation. Defending what's good about the nation against the forces that would try to undo it.
>>
>>67696482
>pol jew memes
Kek I helped with that
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
>>67697438
>but if they are going to be two faced about it in other countries and shill for Israel at the cost of their host nation
"If"?
That is their basic survival strategy.
That's like wondering if I plan to eat this week.

They are an artificially created colony in a hostile environment they cannot thrive in without constant resupply and overwhelming strategic support. In exchange for which >>67697368
this guy claims they supply some necessary benefit.
Of course he's not specific about what that actual benefit might be.
>>
>>67697690
>Gob forbid I'm implying we're best or something egotistical like that.

No white person here would claim Jews aren't intelligence, we don't lie as natural as your kind.
>>
>>67696847
Economics is a zero sum game when only one side benefits. There has to be mutual benefit, and Jews haven't learned that in their thousands of years.
>>
File: 1443208027676.jpg (23 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1443208027676.jpg
23 KB, 358x272
>>67686500
>/pol/s thoughts on Ben pre and post Trump Rally damage control?

This:

>http://my.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm
>>
>>67689575
Then he should go to Israel and be happy there.
>>
File: Billthebutchercutting.jpg (166 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
Billthebutchercutting.jpg
166 KB, 720x479
>>67697745
>It's in the name. Conservation. Defending what's good about the nation against the forces that would try to undo it.

You dumb double-nigger, this isn't the Lord of the Rings. The Conservative movement is by definition a force resistant to change and abandoning the way things "have always been done".
>>
>>67696960
Ben doesn't think Trump is Hitler. He heard from his fellow tribe that Trump is not under their control which puts their plans in jeopardy.

They don't expect actual persecution from Trump, only that they might lose their favored status. And the Jews should lose their favored status because they're no better than anyone else.
>>
>>67697823
Well, that it is man.
You hide behind big words when it's obvious you have no idea what America does or does not specifically give Israel logistically or strategically. I might not be specific but you're full of shit talking with slogans.
>>
>>67686500
if this filthy kike would have just cut out the lying... always lies lies lies lies... cut that out and you can be great ben
>>
File: 1441267974569.jpg (45 KB, 593x573) Image search: [Google]
1441267974569.jpg
45 KB, 593x573
>>67697690
Motherfucker are you retarded ? Or do you honestly believe this garbage ?
You live in the middle of the fucking desert
All the resources you have are either stolen or given to you by the Amerigoys.
All the so called "advancements" only benefit you.
>>
>>67697745
>>67698077
By either definition neither Shapiro nor Cruz are conservatives. Cruz is pro globalist for corporate nationalism, Shapiro is obviously just an Israel shill.
>>
>>67686500

Because Ben Shapiro is actually intelligent
>>
>>67698135

You are assuming cerebral rational thinking, so you think there must be a plan, a scheme.

I am assuming that every ethnic group on this planet reacts in emotions first.

The main emotion of Jews is neurosis. They run on paranoid fear of the slippery slope: "first he will not let anti-Semitic Muslims in, next step it will be death camps for us".

The Jewish reaction to Trump is observably HIGHLY EMOTIONAL, a fear response.
>>
>>67697823
I'm with Nixon on this one. Even if taken in general Jews are a certain way, there will always be exceptions to the rule.

>You have a Germent and a Kissenger and, by God, they're exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can;t trust the bastards. They turn on you.

Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."
>>
>>67698447
Yeah, no.
We have water and gas supplies, we buy American oil and buy American weapons with money they give us to keep to military complex running. We support intelligence to many NATO allies. Also we export a lot of medical/tech/agriculture inventions proportionally to our small size.
You're just baiting gypsy.
>>
File: FlagofUganda.jpg (11 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
FlagofUganda.jpg
11 KB, 400x224
>>67698248
Tell me what Israel has done for the USA in the last 20 years over say Uganda.

And for the record I don't consider doctored intelligence propping up Neocon fantasies to be "beneficial" to the USA.

At least Uganda puts Western exploited oil on the market.

I really want to know.
>>
File: ben.jpg (234 KB, 720x1296) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
234 KB, 720x1296
>>67686500
He's being blinded by the flash and can't see the substance.
>>
>>67688879
Israel is our greatest ally.
>>
>>67697926
That's objectively wrong, wealth is infinite.
>>
>>67698868
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_relations#Strategic_cooperation

Obviously, you give us more than we give you. Don't tell me this surprises you, you're the strongest in the game, You easily spare what you easily can, and you gain some n return. You do it all around the world.
>>
>>67694637

that's okay. I still thought he was all right because of this. I know I'm not going to agree with someone 100 percent on this. Respectful disagreement. I liked his opinions on a lot of other stuff, so I enjoyed reading/watching his stuff.

However, he sold out the respectful disagreement thing when he put his feelings above facts. that's SJW shit and I oppose that.

Sucks because until like 10 days ago I thought he was bro tier.
>>
>>67698807
Valid slippery slope fear but I still maintain that he doesn't fear Trump being directly anti-Semitic.

btw not all jews are semites and not all semites are jews so its a fucking stupid term.
>>
>>67699317
this is actually the truth
big nose or not, it's still the truth
>>
File: fifthelement.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fifthelement.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>67699317
So you have intelligence doctored to prop up Israeli security concerns...and joint military exercises.

Out of our endless headaches derived from keeping you cretins on the map, we get the honor of flying our planes alongside the planes we sold you at huge discount.

That's what you got. We get an airstrip out of all of it.
>>
>>67698503
Never said they are. Many "conservatives" these days only wear the badge - They don't actually follow through. You know them as RINOs.
>>
>>67699084
No, wealth is finite but not easily measured because its not homogeneous. Wealth can be increased or decreased but is always finite.
>>
File: Borat.jpg (84 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
Borat.jpg
84 KB, 590x900
>>67699614
>Strategic cooperation[edit]
>The US and Israel are engaged in extensive strategic, political and military cooperation. This cooperation is broad and includes American aid, intelligence sharing, and joint military exercises. American military aid to Israel comes in different forms, including grants, special project allocations, and loans.

It sure is, and it's a completely shit one-way deal. We get access to airstrips we can barely use without inflaming the entire region, and they get a giant goon watching their back so they can act like undiplomatic assholes to everyone in sight and talk tough shit. And piles of money and material support.
>>
>>67699728
What do you know, we're so good doing business huh?

I won't deny, we get more compared to your other proteges. Buy I'll riddle you this -
If you had any other relatively large group of nationalists inhabiting USA, them having a strong connection with a nation that is your ally, what would happen?

For example, let's say in some time Mexico becomes your ally officially. And unless Big Don' is president, no wall is built and USA is literally beanie-ville. They start taking parts in state offices, houses, courts, more and more each year.

What do you think that will happen with Mexico? Mexico will literally become blasted with American perks.
>>
File: 1442721601783-1.png (5 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1442721601783-1.png
5 KB, 220x220
>>67698819
Why would I need to bait jews ? We're on /pol/
You supply intelligence to NATO allies ? Huh... where's all your ISIS intel Schlomo ? I mean they're on your border and yet you have nothing to say about them. Nor have they attacked you.
And the fact that you export medical/tech/agricultural equipment built with other peoples money doesn't mean shit.
You are a plague upon this world.
>>
File: Theodore_Roosevelt-Pach.jpg (76 KB, 922x1211) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Roosevelt-Pach.jpg
76 KB, 922x1211
>>67700046
>Many "conservatives" these days only wear the badge - They don't actually follow through. You know them as RINOs.

You clearly don't know what a Conservative really is, you know what Sean Hannity told you one was.

You have confused Conservative with bomb-hurling Right Wing nutjob who would rather see the house burnt to the ground than establish ground-rules where everyone can live harmoniously.

Pic related to Leftist Shit RINO
>>
>>67700300
american money, our brains... and no benefit from stupid gypsys! Stupid goy, gey schluffen.
>>
File: goy.jpg (35 KB, 470x293) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
35 KB, 470x293
>>67698966
>>
>>67700210
You have a screwdriver, your neighbour has a hammer.
You trade your screwdriver for your neighbours hammer.

Who lost wealth?
No one.
Who gained wealth?
You both did. You both got something you wanted.
>>
>>67687584
Ben was probably a fake from the start, and only acted in a manner that would grant him the most views ie: act against sjws
once he saw that the money train was in appealing to the sjws by being anti-trump, we went all in and ended up killing his career (hopefully)
>>
>>67700497
>Sean Hannity

Never watched, read or listened to him. I know what I conservative is, as least from my British perspective. I just tried to translate it into American.
>>
>>67700571
He's apparently working for Fox now/soon.
>>
File: carlos-slim-forbes-crop-2.jpg (360 KB, 2994x1683) Image search: [Google]
carlos-slim-forbes-crop-2.jpg
360 KB, 2994x1683
>>67700233
>For example, let's say in some time Mexico becomes your ally officially
>Becomes

Mexico is our #2 supplier of Oil and Cheap Goods, and one of our best customers for agriculture and arms. Aside from our spats over drugs (which we willingly buy) and illegal workers (which both political sides benefit from o the sly) we have an incredibly close alliance with Mexico on all levels.

If some 3rd nation were to fuck with Mexico (or Canada) they would find that out in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1445077626691s.jpg (6 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
1445077626691s.jpg
6 KB, 231x249
>>67700504
Oy vey ! Mordekai, you seem triggered
>>
File: Bachmann.jpg (27 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
Bachmann.jpg
27 KB, 570x355
>>67700748
Let me help you with that then:
American Left/Right Liberal/Conservative in no way shape or form translates into the European usage of those terms.
>>
>>67700222
Nitpicking you.. naughty.
Ironically, if we try to make this empirical, we will soon find ourselves arguing about whether something is beneficial to America or not instead of actually discussing if, as an ideology, should America support it's allies the way it does.

You'd be happy to hear that I'm voting for someone that wants to end American aid. Basically because, and you won't believe it, he thinks that DC is what keeping us from finishing the Arab conflict once and for all.
>>
>>67701210
I know, but some concepts are universal. Such as people who purport to be one way but don't actually hold that view in reality.
>>
>>67700983
Huh, in that case I wish (for you) Trump would win because in a few decades you will become the United Mexico of America if he doesn't.
>>
File: Un.jpg (14 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
Un.jpg
14 KB, 266x189
>>67701233
>he thinks that DC is what keeping us from finishing the Arab conflict once and for all.

So we made the mistake of letting you have a few nukes, and now you want to go all Kim Jong Un on us.

Swell, we'll know how the Chinese feel. Honestly I already feel that way.
>>
>>67698819

>buy American weapons with money they give us

gee that's a p slimy way to say giveaway

TEAR DOWN WALL
>>
>>67696502
Palestinians are a meme.
>>
File: 1454317076980.gif (1 MB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
1454317076980.gif
1 MB, 380x262
>>67686887
>He's a Jew first
>>
>>67700529
No wealth is the same but hopefully you both have increased utility to create more wealth.

You need a mutual comparative advantage in trade so you both produce more wealth than you would independently. Shifting goods around doesn't increase wealth unless there is a benefit to the producers/creators/manufacturers.
>>
It's not that he's against based Trump, it's that he uses SJW tactics (that he previously spoke out against) against him.
>>
File: Korea.jpg (65 KB, 645x790) Image search: [Google]
Korea.jpg
65 KB, 645x790
>>67701406
>I know, but some concepts are universal.

Yes but we are talking terminology here not concepts. The term "Conservative" describes two different concepts between Europe and the US. Just like when North Korea uses the term "Democratic" in Democratic People's Republic.
>>
>>67701013
Not triggered, just disappointed, because you see I might not agree with everything 1+g1aYI9 says but at least he doesn't compile his sentences of logical fallacies like you.
>>
>>67686500
So, what's the latest on this Breitbart thing?

It started out with the accusation, and then the video came out with him gently brushing her aside, but I read and article last night that said it was starting to look bad for Breitbart. The focus was on Shapiro so it didn't go into details, but I don't know if anything changed.
>>
>>67688946

>levin

Who is the jap who keeps taking him up every day

I keep seeing this
>>
File: BushKiss2.jpg (38 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
BushKiss2.jpg
38 KB, 400x333
>>67701936
Honestly I'm almost ready to let "Other Greatest Ally" have THEIR hundred nukes and let you chippy little bastards "Settle the Arab conflict" to your hearts content.

That seems fairest.
>>
He is a jew first
>>
>>67701910
>The term "Conservative" describes two different concepts between Europe and the US

I'm not so sure it does. The most "pure" of the conservatives in your country are the constitutionalists, who defend against all comers the values that founded and define your nation. Here it's different in execution involving the Queen and such but at its core it is the same.
>>
>>67701640
No, now you're just looking for the bad viewpoint because you can't possibly believe something good might come of... basically any change.

He just wants to send all Arabs of the west bank to wherever, with a nice stimulus "fuck you leave" money grant.

Obviously you hate Jews so much I guess you also hate niggers, Palestinians are our niggers, I'm sure you might understand we need to get rid of them. That's all that he wants.
>>
>>67701861
>>He's a Jew first

that as hard as I can...

Jews are always always ALWAYS looking out for Jewish interests first. We goyim scratch our head and are like, "gee, he seemed so _____ but on this matter he's totally opposite!"

Once you see, you can't unsee.
>>
File: Leo.jpg (22 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
Leo.jpg
22 KB, 200x233
>>67702359
Yes, they both cite "traditionalism", but the methods, positions and end results are wildly different.

Kind of like how Leonardo and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi are both "radical".
>>
File: 1440372198837.png (408 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1440372198837.png
408 KB, 640x633
>>67702299
That would be amazing desu senpai
>>
>>67701867
How doesn't your wealth increase if you have no need for a hammer but need a screwdriver or vice versa?
>>
File: gopsblackfriend.jpg (44 KB, 619x515) Image search: [Google]
gopsblackfriend.jpg
44 KB, 619x515
>>67702450
>Obviously you hate Jews so much I guess you also hate niggers, Palestinians are our niggers,

Appealing to racism, a classic ploy. Sorry it would only be equivalent if we had built America on top of Kenya.
>>
File: 1453848667453.jpg (239 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1453848667453.jpg
239 KB, 600x544
>>67701936
>logical fallacies
Sargon is calling you home.
I think you're just mad I didn't react to you calling me a gypsy :^)
>>
Does /pol/ seriously still not understand what happened here? It's glaringly obvious.

Ben has been drifting from Breitbart for a long time now, he has his own site which is his primary focus. He very obviously went berserk with the Michelle Fields incident because he wanted to be free of Breitbart and trade up to a better job at Fox. He probably doesn't even care about Michelle Fields at all, and knew she was lying from the start. This is just an opportunistic money grab for him.
>>
File: 1366951569122.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
1366951569122.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>67703219
>He very obviously went berserk with the Michelle Fields incident because he wanted to be free of Breitbart and trade up to a better job at Fox

All according to plan.
Jesus Christ, the level of asshattery this board attracts.
>>
>>67691283

The sad part is the gop leaders are just like him
>>
>>67702981
We never built Israel on top of Palestine, as there was no Palestine. Same goes for America and NativeAmericaLand that never existed.
>>67703016
actually I'm very happy I stumbled on this thread tonight. And you did react the first time :)
>>
>>67702807
Heh. Radical is an often misused term. It comes from the Latin for "root", meaning a radical is a fundamentalist, though the fundamentals might differ.
>>
>>67694221
But don't you see how that's going to lead to the same type of trouble your people have experienced in the past?

People knowing the truth about jews isn't exactly a technological problem that's been solved.

I don't want to see people hurt, but I see Jews in the US every day driving us off a cliff, and at some point, people are going to respond bigtime.
>>
File: 1440656847611-1.png (292 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1440656847611-1.png
292 KB, 499x583
>>67703540
>And you did react the first time :)
no I didn't
And you never did answer my ISIS question. I don't blame you for that. It is in your kinds slimy nature to avoid and redirect shit.
>>
>>Why'd he not join us /pol/?
>muh protectionism
>muh ebil china
>muh wall
>muh vaccines cause autism
>muh eminent domain
>muh sleeping with married women
>muh cheating on muh first wife
>muh flipflopping on most issues
>muh supporting Democrats
>muh shut down parts of the internet
>muh "we're going to bomb the shit out of them"
>muh illegally spying on mosques
>muh not denouncing racists

gee idk, maybe it's because Ben is a small government constitutional conservative, not a big government populist.
>>
>>67704113
You're telling me? I wish I could do something about those idiots.
I'll refer you to the quote in the second part of this reply I wrote >>67692216
>>
>>67696271
>we benefit the world just as much as we fuck it off

This is what evil lying kikes actually believe.

You are history's badguys, yet you've sold it to the goyim that their grandparents were evil. It's time for you to go.
>>
File: 1440657421768-0.png (25 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
1440657421768-0.png
25 KB, 655x650
>>67703540
>We never built Israel on top of Palestine, as there was no Palestine.
I will agree to that though. A britbong promising land to shitskins does not a country make
>>
File: Best Superman.jpg (95 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
Best Superman.jpg
95 KB, 700x493
>>67703540
>"The guys making a living here didn't have a flag, so that shit was up for grabskies"

See now that you've abandoned Jew 101-Racial Conflict, you can make a valid comparison.

The differences between our despicable ruthlessness with Native Americans and your despicable ruthlessness with Palestinians is that we actually had a lot to GAIN from seizing this continent, we fought long and hard and ugly and got a lot out of it. That in no way makes it Just, but there's an actual long-term benefit to the Americans who died making it happen.

But the problem with Israel is that
A. There is no tangible benefit to the USA from you guys "winning"
B. Your "Natives" are supported by other large world powers, threatening to involve us into a large-scale proxy conflict

If the French and British empires were funneling arms and logistics into the tribes (rather than just fighting to exploit them faster than we were) we'd probably still be in a stalemate of some sort with them.

There is zero benefit to the USA from supporting your bullying of the Arab nations. You have nothing we want or require at all. You guys are just the promise of endless conflict and a bunch of Apocalyptic End-times bullshit.

There is zero logical reason to support Israel. If you were gone tomorrow it would mean almost nothing to the USA strategically.
>>
How to know Shapiro is absolutely full of shit:
Jumps to supporting Cruz the "only real conservative in the race".
First words out of his mouth?
"Cruz has to step down and put his support behind Rubio!"

Just amazing.
>>
>>67704526
>I wish I could do something about those idiots.

Jews have a lot of power to speak out against what other jews are doing.

The ultra-orthodox do it here, but it's still kind of bluepilled.

Something in your teachings don't allow you to see what is being taught, so you cannot transmit it as a warning to the goyim that you've been taught from a young age to wreak havoc in our nations.

It's awful, and while I feel for Jews who don't like this fact, I feel for my people even more.
>>
I'd never even heard of him until the train ran him over.
>>
>>67704507
Why the fuck wasn't he rooting for rand paulberg then?
>>
>>67704507
Nope, it's the whole "hey maybe America should protect itself from the brown hordes" that triggered him.
>>
>>67704968
muh israel
>>
File: med-east.jpg (772 KB, 1365x1029) Image search: [Google]
med-east.jpg
772 KB, 1365x1029
>>67704718
>A britbong promising land to shitskins does not a country make

That is literally how every country in the Middle East WAS made.

Congrats, you have officially flunked History. You have a proud future ignorantly shitposting here..
>>
File: megamind_1110-md.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
megamind_1110-md.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>67704961
He was just the latest Glenn Beck flavor.

Cradling /pol/'s resentment-filled balls while working their asses hard with his shaft.

Now they are casting about for someone else to whisper what they want to be told in their ears.

Fuck, SOMEONE has got to tell them what to think and who to blame.
>>
>>67704959
>Jews have a lot of power to speak out against what other jews are doing.

And they do nothing. They only know how to organize and propagandize against goyim, which they do with unmatched ability. The rest is silence.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_014640.gif (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_014640.gif
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>67704390
I thought you were reacting by throwing the anti-semite remarks, but now I see it just comes with every post.

I didn't respond to your ISIS question because your comment implied you believe in some retarded theories about ISIS. And because you could possibly have no idea what intel we do or do not provide USA. So stop baiting.

And just for the hell of it, pic related.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Intelligence_Directorate_(Israel)
>>
>>67705314
>Congrats, you have officially flunked History. You have a proud future ignorantly shitposting here..
thanks senpai... uhm... you think I could get me one of them Straya visas?
>>
>>67704836
>bullying of the Arab nations
Yeah, we're the bullies.

I agree with most of the other stuff you wrote.
>>
File: 1440540717207-0.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1440540717207-0.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>67705948
heh. my shitposting made you do stuff
Goy 1 Jew 0
>>
>>67706557
You're an open-air concentration camp. You're literally worse than Hitler. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>67704959
>>67705885
The fact that I am here agreeing there is a problem is much more than doing nothing.
>>
File: Kim Davis.jpg (13 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
Kim Davis.jpg
13 KB, 234x234
>>67706557
Sorry, you can't plop down in some guy's living room, slap his children around, and claim you're the victim of oppression. It hasn't stopped you from trying with a measure of success, but only because our Christfags are incredibly fucking dense.
>>
>>67706659
Fun fact - my grandfather was born in Bacau and my grandmother and father in Suchava. When I'll get my Romanian citizenship I will come to your house and punch you in the sack.
>>
>>67688359
Brietbart editor who was massively anti-Trump. Quit Brietbart after the shit with their female reporter who claimed Trump's campaign manager "assaulted" her, when in reality he just moved her away from Trump.
>>
>>67706889
I guess you'd be red pilled when it comes to media showing what happens in Israel - this is the one place where the Jews controlling the media actually go much against Israel.
If you ever find yourself in Israel, I'd be more happy to show you how misguided you are.
>>
>>67707036
He didn't even touch her
>>
>>67706889
>>67707258
Anyway I have to wake up and kill some arab children tomorrow, so good night.
>>
File: 1441095219206.png (15 KB, 285x372) Image search: [Google]
1441095219206.png
15 KB, 285x372
>>67707010
Sounds fun. Just don't tell anyone you're jewish or you might not make it to where I live
>>
>>67686887
do we have a sliding scale for American Jew and jewish American?

I nominate Mel Brooks as the American jew, this guy may be a Hollywood guy but he's far too into making fun of jews, and has pissed off quite a few people further to the right on the scale.
>>
>>67708214
Mel Brooks can be an honorary goy.
>>
>/pol/s thoughts on Ben pre and post Trump Rally damage control?

Never liked him. I used to listen to his morning radio show "The Answer," and he has always held a neoconservative position (what he wants to call himself is irrelevant), and his dislike of Trump is nothing new -- before he just pretended to like Trump's nonchalant offensive attitude, but only because he never thought Trump would get so far.

That, and is just really, really Jewish. There's nothing wrong it, but he's the kind of guy who would defend your right to deny a homosexual a cake for a gay wedding, but sue you if you were to do the same for a Jew for a Jewish wedding.

Fact of the matter is, a lot of neocons like Shapiro became hated as the base of the GOP became disillusioned with Bush and other Republican politicians. So snakes like Shapiro refashioned themselves to a degree by appropriating terms like "classical conservative" to mask their neoconservatism, and with eight years of Obongo and SJWs, some of their talking points have been positioned naturally to be symbolic of free speech in the current climate.

tl;dr Outside of debating SJWs, he's a neocon Israel-firster. And I personally don't even find him good at debating, it's just an easy debate to have. Just like how a fat banana fucking atheist could probably be "good" at debating evolution with a creationist having a Phd.
>>
>>67688946
OH look a japense guy is here to tell us how american politics work. """""Conservatives"""" Have been FUCKING US as long as we can remember. Both parties are evil and jewish controlled. Trump comes along. the first true wildcard for american politics in my lifetime and then everyone reveals thier true colors.
>>
>>67708214
A jew would sell your sick mother to a muslim after harvesting her organs and wouldn't bat an eye.

Don't trust Jews, any Jews. It's just easier
>>
>>67710935
I don't trust ANYONE. Makes it even easier.
>>
>>67703219
You can quit your job and get a better one without destroying all your credibility.
>>
>>67686500
>join us
What is this some hive mind thought crusher ideology? It's a presidential election
PRESIDENTIAL
ELECTION
>>
>>67689575
Every criminal ever has thought they were justified in committing their crime. Only afterwards when persecuted do SOME realize their wrongdoing (which is usually a matter of perspective anyway).
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.