[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on kasich. who the fuck is he and why haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: Governor_John_Kasich[1].jpg (563 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
Governor_John_Kasich[1].jpg
563 KB, 1500x2100
redpill me on kasich.

who the fuck is he and why haven't i heard about him before?
>>
Your next president
The Jews
>>
He's the governor who has allowed countless jobs to leave Ohio. You haven't heard of him because he's a cuck
>>
File: 1458157602055.png (117 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
1458157602055.png
117 KB, 250x278
HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
If this is serious, you are both a pathetic anti black anti cuck faggot and a misinformed, embarrassing dumb fuck

If this is a joke or troll, it wasn't funny or effective. It was less than funny. It was even less than unfunny

Either way, tie your shoes and prep the bull, pathetic faggot.
>>
He's pretty much a liberal with neocon tendencies like wanting to fight russia/china.

Absolute cunt in debates.
>>
File: 1457146024859.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1457146024859.png
1 MB, 1334x750
A Neocon (ie: A liberal who wants to be the world police).

Kasich is a golly gee wiz version of Hillary.
>>
File: 1457460697403.gif (2 MB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
1457460697403.gif
2 MB, 1280x694
>>67686154

He's the GOP's last hope to make the US minority white.
>>
Establishment shill who served on the Lehman Brothers board during the financial crisis and puts on the "le good ol boy golly gee whiz" persona to make himself look like a "sane moderate"

He's a faggot warmongerer kike so don't fall for it. The only reason he's still in is to play spoiler for Trump and take away delegates to set up a brokered convention.
>>
because he just started getting money from Goldman Sachs yesterday
>>
>>67686154
Takes money from Soros a liberal communist Billionaire who funds Occupy Wallstreet Black Lives Matter, Hillary, he loves illegal immigrants, wants a war with Russia by proxy in Ukraine. Just a dick all around he should be a liberal democrat.
>>
>>67686154
Who?
>>
He's Trump's King Maker. By siphoning votes from Cruz and cock-blocking him, Kasich guarantees Trump gets the nomination.
>>
Amnesty within 100 days because muh God

Nice guy version of George Bush
>>
File: george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
>redpill me on kasich.

Kasich is a George Soros-sponsored candidate who has just fulfilled his function of denying Ohio to Donald Trump - which would have almost guaranteed The Don enough delegates to avoid a contested convention - and is soon to never be heard from again.

He is a confidence man who will never in this lifetime admit that he stayed in the race to get the Soros money, but will always say he did it for altruistic reasons.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/report-soros-money-funding-john-kasichs-presidential-bid/
>>
>>67686154
Governor of Ohio. Takes money from George Soros.
Has let several hundred thousand jobs be outsourced to Mexico.
I think he is still running because Soros wants him to
>>
File: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (15 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg
15 KB, 250x333
>>67686154
doesn't he look familiar?
>>
Didn't he want illegal immigration amnesty after 100 days?
>>
File: kgunz.jpg (147 KB, 600x721) Image search: [Google]
kgunz.jpg
147 KB, 600x721
Gun grabber in chief
>>
The one (perhaps only) good thing about Kasich is his no-bullshit approach to our common enemies, like Russia. There's no room to be wishy-washy with that hostile dictatorship.
>>
>Golly gee wiz I just don't see how we can deport 11 million people persons. Gosh.
>>
>>67686154
>WELL GOLLY GEE*strikes a nice guy pose*
He acts like he's an anti-trump nice guy but he's a sociopath. Watch his interviews
>>
File: 380983.png (116 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
380983.png
116 KB, 400x378
>>67687076

>I think he is still running because Soros wants him to

Absolutely correct.

Soros knows two things:

1. The Democrats are going to nominate Hillary.

2. Ted Cruz can't beat Hillary in the general election, but Donald Trump can.

So what Soros wants is for Ted Cruz to get the Republican nomination. There's only one way that can happen - a contested convention. And the only way to create a contested convention? Stump Trump in a major state.

It's a masterful strategy, and it worked. Kasich is already coming out in the press justifying why he's still in the race - apparently his line is that he believes the American people will come to appreciate the way he's running his campaign, and it's still mathematically possible for him to win the nomination.

Of course that's ludicrous, but you can't argue with it. There's no counter-argument to "I'm hoping for a miracle."

Anyway, extremely well-played by Soros.
>>
File: merchant-portrait_1613277a.jpg (39 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
merchant-portrait_1613277a.jpg
39 KB, 460x288
>>67687514

LMAO Finland.

Yeah, WE will take a look at that whole "hostile dictatorship" situation...WHEN WE'RE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO RUSSIA AND DEFENSELESS LIKE FINLAND.

Man, Finnish propaganda, the worst.
>>
>>67688205
Most Americans aren't so quick to turn tail on their allies and supporters as you are, cuck.
>>
>>67686154
He's a sincerely religious man in a swing state and is noted for his ability to work with the opposition. Stands by his convictions even if it means losing votes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.