[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: 685818.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
685818.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
What does /pol/ think of this?
>>
File: 1445177708378.jpg (69 KB, 547x652) Image search: [Google]
1445177708378.jpg
69 KB, 547x652
>>67685600
a load of hippie bullshit
>>
>>67686556
This
>>
>follow religion

I'm so sick of this. You'll all believe when Revelations happens.
>>
>>67686846
I'm ready for the world to turn against Israel. Best part.
>>
>>67685600
i'm trying to imagine how retarded the person who wrote this is. it's very difficult.
>>
>>67685600
I don't believe any of these things except one: borders and segregation of populations.
>>
>>67685600
The "think you're free" thing is dumb, since all people who exist are necessarily free to do whatever it is they can do. They fact that you can't do everything because physical facts seem to inhibit you does in no way detract from one's freedom.

GMOs are objectively good. We'd live poorer lives without them.

Circumcision is sanctioned by God - deal with it.

>"spirituality"
>>
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO YOU ARE BEING DETAINED FOR BEING AWAKE DURING REAL NIGGA HOURS PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR REAL NIGGA REGISTRATION BY SMASHING THE MOTHAFUCCIN LIKE BUTTON REAL NIGGAS ONLY!! IT DONT MATTER IF YOU UP TRAPPING OR WHAT
>>
>>67687146
You fucking kidding me? Mixing all sort of people? Hasn't history thought you that most cultures don't accept each other?
>>
>>67685600
This is some bluepill level conspiracy shit for normies on faceberg.
>>
>>67687189
The thing about GMO are that they are extremely bad for our health. That's why is being banned throughout europe.
>>
>>67686846
When will this happen exactly?
>>
>>67687429
I can't think of a single plant product in which "organic" is healthier. Can you?
>>
It's just a list of qualities of people they don't like.
>>
>>67685600
>are racist
Stopped reading there.
Just because I refuse to admit I am the same as a pavement ape doesn't make me "brainwashed".
Some stupid liberal pot smoking cuck probably wrote this.
>>
>start off leftist
>become redpilled by reality
>"y-you're just brainwashed, bro...!"
yeah nah
>>
>>67686846
If you die, you are reborn on another planet, as a new species.
>>
File: 1458051010859.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
1458051010859.gif
664 KB, 253x200
>>67685600
Moron. Ultra moron.
>>
>>67687429
>they are extremely bad for our health
I wonder how many reputable sources you can come up with for that claim...
>>
>>67685600

>if you're racist you're brainwashed

I'm not promoting racism, but how can this be true? It seems like forms of mainstream media are against racism and have themes of tolerance, etc. People who are racist aren't racist because they're being tricked into hating a race by someone else, they're racist because they've had bad experiences with, say, a thug black guy and they generalize their bad feelings towards that guy on all black people in general, not just thugs. That's like a personal experience thing, how is that brainwashing?
>>
>>67687429

people who don't like GMOs are people who failed highschool biology, so the word "genetic" in any context is scary.
>>
>>67688459
>all black people in general
>not just thugs
>>
File: caveart.png (778 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
caveart.png
778 KB, 678x960
>>67685600
Basically saying that you're brainwashed if you're not a liberal. It's an ad-hoc fallacy. End of argument.
>>
File: washmyasshole.jpg (72 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
washmyasshole.jpg
72 KB, 480x480
>>67685600
nothing wrong with racism and borders

the religion won is bait for the way it's worded
god exists it's obvious deal with it

I guess I agreed with the other points but whoever made it is a fag
>>
>>67687729
>>67688268
>>67688742
http://responsibletechnology.org/10-reasons-to-avoid-gmos/
>>
>>67688459
Because that image was made by someone brainwashed by globalist leftists
>>
File: 1454834219831.jpg (31 KB, 480x474) Image search: [Google]
1454834219831.jpg
31 KB, 480x474
>>
>>67685600
Brainwashed is all the people who hate Trump when he's the best candidate for everyone besides the elites. They're protesting against their own best interests.
>>
>>67685600
pseudo intellectual
>>
reddit incarnate
>>
>>67689491
Read the language in that article and tell me with a clear heart it's not emotionally charged and lacking on concretes. There are so many ambiguities in that read, while at the same time the benefits of GMOs are *immediately* obvious - food is considerably cheaper for consumers and lacking in many of the natural contaminates that used to slip through due to food being made more resistant to them.
>>
>>67685600
edgy :^)
>>
File: 1458108413817.jpg (23 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458108413817.jpg
23 KB, 804x446
>>67686846
>>
>>67685600
>implying religion doesn't have anything to do with spirituality
>>
>>67687239
My computer is busted and I lost my real nigga hours, here is all I can spare, please forgive me senpai ;-;
>>
>>67685600
I might agree with this except for the racist and borders part. Those two points are the complete opposite of all the other points.
You are brainwashed if you believe in race mixing and no borders bullshit, because that's what schools, politics and the media teach you.
>>
>>67687429
>GMOs
>extremely bad for your health
>forced islamization
>somehow good
>>
>>67686947
Bad Goyim, the Jude is what's true
>>
>>67685600

Correct on some accounts, totally fucking off the mark on others.
>>
>>67685600
Facebook meme graphic for children.
>>
File: 1439870713685.jpg (115 KB, 727x639) Image search: [Google]
1439870713685.jpg
115 KB, 727x639
>>67685600
>You are brainwashed if you disagree with my political opinions!

k
>>
File: mild-disappointment-in-the-park.png (228 KB, 800x709) Image search: [Google]
mild-disappointment-in-the-park.png
228 KB, 800x709
>>67685600
>Think you're free
I know I'm not.

>Are racist
All intelligent people are.

>Think fluoride is there for your dental health
Only the ignorant believe this.

>Think vaccines are given to protect you
Only the ignorant think otherwise.

>Think military is there to protect freedoms
Is anyone really that stupid?

>Think your vote matters
No one over the age of 12 believes this.

>Think there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans
I used to, when I was a dumb kid.

>Think the President is anything other than a puppet
He has limited powers, and acts as an important figurehead.

>Think foreign terrorists perpetrated attacks on 9/11
Foreign terrorists were ALLOWED to attack us on 9/11.

>Recite the pledge of allegiance
What?

>Believe in borders and segregation of populations
We need borders to keep the shitskins out. We need segregation to keep the niggers from being uppity.

>Think schooling is synonymous with education
Nobody with an IQ over 90 thinks this.

>Think GMOs are good
GMOs are neutral. All domesticated animals and plants are genetically modified.

>Blindly trust pharmaceutical companies and the healthcare system
Oh hell no. Anyone who works in the medical industry (or knows anyone who does) knows what a fucking scam it is.

>Think it's beneficial to cut parts of children's genitals off
Kike traditions die hard and mutilated cocks are a turn-on for rabbinical pedophiles.

>Think you are a patient instead of a customer
Doctors are to humans as mechanics are to cars.

>Follow religion or think it has anything to do with spirituality
Christianity is a Jewish religion designed to subjugate the White man.

>Watch mainstream news
It's a good way to know what the controlled opposition of both parties is promoting.

>Don't ask questions
Why? The answers will all be lies. You're better off spending your time stockpiling ammunition.
>>
>>67685600

Some are a little bit too conspiracy wacko for me. The fluoride one, for example.

Some are pretty good:

> Think you're free.
You're only partially free. Complete freedom is too threatening to the ruling kleptoplutocracy.

> Are racist.
Racism is a useful tool to keep the masses fragmented and battling amongst themselves, to reduce their threat to the kleptoplutocracy.

> Military protects your freedoms.
It's obvious that the military's purpose is to project global political power. Why would anyone think that has anything to do with the freedom of the people?

> The president is anything other than a puppet.
Presidents get indoctrinated once they take office. The military, NSA, CIA, etc. all work the president over during his first few months in office. They make sure he comes around to the "correct" way of seeing things.

> Recite the pledge of allegiance.
Schoolhouse nationalistic propaganda, pure and simple.

> Believe in borders.
Obviously, borders exist to express political power, and to enforce obedience to the government.

> Beneficial to cut parts of children's genitals off.
An obvious example of mass mental retardation. Large groups of people have an astonishing ability to hold onto extraordinarily stupid ideas for many generations, like slicing babies' genitals off, daylight saving time, and hundreds more.

> Follow religion.
It's obvious that religion was expressly designed to brainwash people. What else could it possibly have been useful for?

> Watch mainstream news.
Bought and paid for by the corporate advertisers. It's strategically designed to keep the masses in a continual state of agitation, dissatisfaction, and fear. That helps corporate profits.
>>
>>67694364
>Everyone else is the masses
>No! Not me! I'm enlightened!
>>
>>67693947
>GMOs are neutral. All domesticated animals and plants are genetically modified.

Correct. Not enough people know this. It is not scientifically valid to believe that GMOs are inherently unsafe. If a particular GMO food is tested and found safe, then it's as safe as anything else that's tested and found safe.

However, GMOs represent an egregious abuse of the patent system. It is immoral to allow living things or living processes to be patented. For this reason, everyone has a moral obligation to boycott all GMOs.
>>
>>67694938
>>No! Not me! I'm enlightened

Actually, I'm not enlightened. I'm alienated.
>>
Open borders is a corporate wet dream
>>
>>67686556
This. Read the first two and this came to mind.
>>
Lolbertarian nonsense
>>
>>67685600
Pretty low energy stuff tbqh senpai. Anything in the format

>the following is true because!
>exceedingly long list with absolutely no evidence presented

You know it is horseshit pulled out of the OPs ass and can be safely discarded.
>>
>Fedoras trying to pass for knowers of truths
>>
File: Its-the-Great-Pumpkin.jpg (167 KB, 575x500) Image search: [Google]
Its-the-Great-Pumpkin.jpg
167 KB, 575x500
>>67686846
>>
>>67691351
My god they watermarked it with their twitters.
>>
>>67685600
Food science bro. Most GMOs are not bad nor good. 80% is having plants within a certain radius of a different plant species and they naturally breed. A GMO. The bad GMOs are the rice that has been modified to grow with higher levels of vitamin A (not enough research has come out yet to conclude much on this type though. Leftist hippies think muhh natural, but anything can be labelled natural with big businesses, don't be tricked. Some foods naturally have levels of toxins because plants build defense mechanisms against bugs and animals that want to eat them. "Natural" foods technically have a higher rate to cause cancer than most synthetics but this is never broadcasted.
>>
>>67685600
Utter nonsense.

You're brainwashed if you buy into this modern multicultural bullshit and globalization "no borders!" nonsense

Going against that is the non-idiot stance
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.