[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't believe this faggot is even real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Can't believe this faggot is even real.
>>
>>67684533
SJWs and BLM sure hate representative democracy.
>>
He's white lol
>>
>says the white guy who pretended to be black in order to incite a race war
>>
>>67684533
>I stand in solidarity with my Muslim brothers and sisters

Can we just dump this white boy in Somalia than?
>>
>>67684533

Just remembered this retard works for the Daily News, which is literally real life Daily Bugle. We all know their colorful covers.
>>
File: 1457798831070.jpg (345 KB, 959x630) Image search: [Google]
1457798831070.jpg
345 KB, 959x630
I'm in the minority; everyone else must be wrong
>>
>>67684533

> millions and millions of people are now ignoring the false reports of racism
> this is a bad thing
>>
File: Role Model.jpg (34 KB, 631x405) Image search: [Google]
Role Model.jpg
34 KB, 631x405
>>67684533
>How the fuck can I be white? I don't even exist.
>>
>>67684533

Taken from isidewith.com
>https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Should Muslim immigrants be banned from entering the country until the government improves its ability to screen out potential terrorists?

1)Yes
2)No
3)Yes, until terrorist attacks decrease
4)Yes, and ban all immigration until the government improves its screening process
5)No, banning immigrants based on their religion is unconstitutional
6)No, but we should ban immigrants from “high risk” countries
Add your own stance

give your answer /pol/
>>
>>
>>67687363

how do you feel about 3 and 4?
>>
>>67684533
How dare a black goyim appropriate the holocaust for his own agenda. As a Jew I'm highly offended.
>>
The best part about the left marinating comfortably in their echo chamber for so long is how hard they're going to come down

>am I out of touch?
>no, it's the millions of people in the country that are stupid racist bigots!

You'd think they'd get the memo
>>
>>67684533
He's not.
>>
>>67686017
>aneL
>Anal
Typical brit
>>
im a neet and i really dont care
>>
>>67684533
He's just another melodramatic racist looking to start shit desu. "People" like him are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>67686326
>>67687564
cuck shit
>>
>>67684533
>Leftists have been blaming all of America's problems on a specific race since it headway in mainstream America
This is actually how their idea of the holocaust started, but leftists can't see irony.
>>
>>67684533
has he decided which race he is yet?
(is this grammatically correct? idk, help please)
>>
>>67686326
6, but practicing extremism of any sort should be restricted where Separation of Church and State allows. You don't even need to specifically cite Islam though to put into place protections that its extremist practitioners engage in though.
>>
>>67684533
A WHITE FUCKING MALE
>>
We should be disgusted. We shouldn't be afraid of immigrants. If you are afraid get yourself a concealed carry permit. That's what I did.
>>
>>67688267
You got it, man.
>>
>>67684533
Is it really that strange to these people that a country would make a distinction between its own people and non-citizens? How is that bigoted or discriminatory?
>>
>>67684533

The funny part is that includes a lot of Democrats who are sick of identity politics and Muslims ruining America :^)
>>
>>67684533
A real live reverse Carlton.
>>
What if I want to ban all immigrants from entering, Muslims being a subset? Still a bigot?
>>
>>67688771
thanks
>>
>>67684533
>Solidarity with Muslimes

Top kek.
>>
File: 5258218.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5258218.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
A white cuck who had no problem accepting a dindu scholarship, making a career out of screaming about 'injustice' and 'oppression', then embezzling thousands of fucking dollars from the progressive, revolutionary anti-racist group that he was supposed to be a shotcaller and trusted leader in.

Don't even give 'him' the time of day.
>>
First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Now they attack you
In November we win.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.