[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will /pol/ do now that your favorite comedian has turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: Leary.jpg (34 KB, 666x479) Image search: [Google]
Leary.jpg
34 KB, 666x479
what will /pol/ do now that your favorite comedian has turned his back on you?
>>
>>67682940
But he's right. You aren't born hating niggers, that would be irrational. It's once you start interacting with them that you learn to hate them.
>>
>>67682940
Yeah, when I was 2, I couldn't vocalize the J either.
>>
File: wall.png (79 KB, 819x809) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
79 KB, 819x809
>>67682940
Yes, racism is learned.

After encountering niggers I decided that I do not want to have them around.

Why is this faggot arguing my point?
>>
>>67682940
Babies are racist though. It is the natural and healthy state for humans.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
>>
He stole his I'm an Asshole bit from Louis CucK.
>>
>>67682940
He's right. Racism is taught, all through childhood, by violent apes that wont dont rest until every white bois are made miserable.

Joke on 'em, once weed is legalized, even their illegal deals will go out of business while we get rich on yet another area.
>>
>>67683344
Dubs of truth confirming fpbp
>>
What a golly good guy.
>>
>>67682940
Well, fuck. Dennis Leary is the last person we needed against us.
>>
File: untitled-1.jpg (31 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
31 KB, 620x620
>>67682940
Miserable faggot who stole from a real genius.
>>
>>67682940
>Dennis Leary
>/pol/s favorite comedian

U wot m8
>>
>>67684545

Why? He's a total hack, bit stealing loser.

Seriously look it up. The dude is as funny as an acid enema.
>>
>>67683344
Truth
>>
>two year olds
>hating naps
what
>>
>>67682940
Racism isn't taught. It's learned.
>>
>>67682940
Gavin McInnes to the rescue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5DKLDOm7mA
>>
>>67683344
/thread
>>
>>67683344
FPBP
>>
>>67683344
I started hating niggers ten seconds after i met the first one.
>>
>>67683516
I r8 your post Grade-A, perfect for public consumption, carry on.
>>
Well Dennis he's never been around nigs has he? Take him in a stroller and walk through the ghetto and see how he feels after that. Or maybe wait until he has his first shitty job and has to deal with nogs flipping their shit at him for no reason

It will come
>>
>>67682940
literally WHO?
>>
>>67683344
1st post best post
>>
>>67684519
You mean goy
>>
>>67683516
>senorchangspitsmilk.gif
>>
File: 1455133039344.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455133039344.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
i became a racist because of having ghetto turks in class. nobody taught me shit
>>
File: current year.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1543
>>67682940
>children aren't interested in sex
>the sex drive isn't born, it's taught
>>
Niggers and spics in school taught me to be racist when their response to everyfuckingthing was to either fight or scream at the top of their lungs, regardless of the situation, as well as their flat out refusal to speak english.
>>
>>67682940
When the fuck did he become anyone's favorite?

He's right though, it is taught... and it needs to be. Same thing with homosexuality.

You can tell a child not to touch the fire because it's hot, but no one knows what hot is until they get burned...

...and he's Irish, so trust me... he hates niggers just as much as the rest of us do.
>>
Its learned from experience with them. I wasnt a bit racist til I started going to school with them.
>>
File: 8988607_orig.jpg (642 KB, 1071x745) Image search: [Google]
8988607_orig.jpg
642 KB, 1071x745
>>67682940
did someone teach the kid to hate naps, or did he come into contact with plenty of naps which informed his hatred?
>>
>>67685608
A sex drive is biological, it's imperative to the reproduction and ability of a species to thrive. It doesn't have to be taught, just like watching people who destroy their own habitats and fight/kill over the smallest transgression teaches anyone with common sense that you'd not want to spend much time around people like that if you value your property and your life.
>>
>>67685500
I can confirm this. One single stereotypical turk shitbag in elementary school was enough. And they have never failed my expectations since then.
>>
>>67682940
Who?
>>
>>67682940
Even in my neighborhood, the only kids who cause trouble are a vast majority of nonwhite kids. Yes, there are white kids who make trouble, but it's overwhelmingly Spanish and Indian kids who love to incite violence, resort to violence almost immediately, and turn 180 degrees on friends for almost nothing.
>>
>>67683344
I came here to post this
>>
File: 1454489980705.jpg (494 KB, 900x611) Image search: [Google]
1454489980705.jpg
494 KB, 900x611
>>67682940
He's right though. Black people are taught by the media and college professors to be racist against whites, they're not born that way.

Whites dislike blacks through conditioning. Whites learn to distrust blacks in the same way a child learns not to touch a hot stove. You're conditioned to learn not to touch either because they're dangerous
>>
Well he is correct, I did t hate niggers until I got to elementary school and had to start interacting with them. Like, imagine being raised correctly and learning g to respect authority for 5 years, and then being grouped together with a bunch of screaming wild apes. My youngest brother came home from his first day of kindergarten and asked my mom why the brown people were so mean.
>>
>>67682940
yeah, it's taught by the people i've come to be racist towards.
I never thought of shitskins as skeevy little scam artists until i started running a business and dealt with them regularly
had to put up a "prices are non-negotiable" sign to point to when they came in hoping to get a $200 repair for fifty bucks
>>
>>67685880
Yesh... exactly.
>>
>>67686892
>My youngest brother came home from his first day of kindergarten and asked my mom why the brown people were so mean.

My youngest saw a didnu in the waiting room at the Doctor's office, and asked if that was a monkey... we quickly faked our "shocked omg" faces and told her "no, he's a man like daddy". She responded, "he's not like my daddy he's like a monkey". We told her "no, he is like daddy. he's not an animal, he lives in a house like we do." ...and she goes "oh... like curious George lives in a house??" I love my fuckin kid!! lmao :D
>>
>>67682940

The guy who stole from Bill Hicks?
>>
>>67682940
It's learned, not necessarily taught.
>>
>>67687485
Bill Hicks was so underrated... I'd say I missed him if he wasn't still alive calling himself "Alex Jones" ... kek
>>
>>67683344
Good post, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some evolutionary trait that makes people weary of other organisms that are distinctly different from that of themselves.
>>
Racism also includes preference and unless your 2 y/o has been exposed to a lot of black people he will have a preference to white people.
>>
>>67684709
>>67684703
This

Leary is a total hack.
>>
>>67683344
It was all fine until I took up a retail job. Even the literal fags/cucked leddit type dude there hates ringing up niggers
>>
When shopping for fruits and vegetables, you probably feel them to test their freshness (better wash whatever you buy though because I think dindus are catching on to that and might be touching them too, but that's not my point)... be selective. It's a positive trait and only the spoiled fruits want us to change our behavior.
>>
>>67688606
>server at several restaurants during college
>even my liberal coworkers hated waiting on "canadians"
>needy and demanding as fuck but never paid off
>servers would regularly pay each other to take nigger tables, that's how poorly they tip
>>
>>67685174
>Meet 5 black dudes
>They are lazy and shit people, but one is okay
>Start hating all blacks everywhere
>Consider that one guy an outlier

This is literally what /pol/ does.
Absolute total ignorance.
>>
>>67682940
TFW almost all the comedians you like are liberal shills outside of comedy.

I can laugh my ass off to Louis CK, Dylan Moran, Eddie Izzard, Patton Oswalt, and others.
But I hate their fucking rhetoric IRL.
>>
>>67689708
>eighty percent of the blacks you know are shit people

yeah only an ignorant idiot would generalize with numbers like that
>>
>>67685608
>>
>>67687019
>Start running a business
>People try to fuck you

News flash, people do this regardless of skin color. I just dealt with a white as snow cabinet customer that picked at everything they could (texture of under side of cabinet drawer, slightly dented shelf inside cabinet, etc) to try and get the job for free.

When I rolled up to the job to fix the cabinets, she hadn't even finished paying for them yet.

I had to do perfect work for her so nothing would happen to me. (By perfect I mean putting wood puddy in every hole I made, stupid stuff like that)
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1500
>>67682940
There is only one pol approved comedian and this is it.

Go back to shitposting school kid
>>
>>67682940
Dennis Leary has always been Liberal.
>>
>>67690368
and by texture I don't mean appearance. After I got done, she literally took her finger and started feeling for nails sticking out just so she would have something to complain about.
>>
>>67689875
>You know 5 black people

So if I grew up in a trailer park and every other white person I met was a stupid crackhead does that mean all whites are useless drug addicts?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.