[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this means Trump cant be beaten!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-40-31.png (206 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-40-31.png
206 KB, 1080x1920
Has Trump reached the point where no Rato or Ka-shit can stop him?
>>
>>67679073
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67679073
No. He needs to make 1,237 and there is still a lot to go. Doesn't help Rubio and other candidates aren't still there to steal votes from Cruz, who I think will start to catch up now.

Hilary on the other hand I think has it locked
>>
>>67679156
Has Trump reached the point where even if he loses the last two states he will win anyway?
>>
>>67679073
It is all about June 7. California has to vote for Trump, then he probably get above 1,237. Otherwise, mhmmm not sure.

Did you know 1,237 is a prime number?
>>
>>67679420
What states could Cruz possibly win besides Utah and Arizona? Trump does far better than any of the other candidates in the northeast, which are coming up. Trump will probably take California as well.
>>
If Trump keeps winning *at the rate he has been winning* he will win. Given that Ratios best States are behind him and all the winner take all open primaries and high delegate count more liberal states coming up...Trump's win ratio will go up not down.

In short, Trump is still on track to Stump the Establishment.
>>
>>67679073
HIGH ENERGY, HE IS GAINING
>>
>>67679911
>Given that Ratios best States

Rato's

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>67679420
Yeah she should get it though its worth noting Hillary was actually further ahead of Obama at this stage in the 2008 campaign before things turned around.

However, the superdelegate numbers have changed this time so even if she just trades the next few states, the Democratic convention will get her through this time even without the pledged delegates.
>>
So what happens to Jewbio's delegates now that he's dropped out?
>>
Trump has to win 59% of the GOP voters for the rest of the primaries for him to get the nomination
>>
>>67680300
They'll still vote for him at the convention, at least in the first round of voting. They don't become unbound until the second round, if none of the other candidates can reach 1,237
>>
Cruz can only win Utah and Kasich won his only state so pretty much it's over especially with no more debates
>>
>>67679073
Nope, even if he reaches enough delegates, the GOP could just cheat him out of the nomination.
Also, it's pretty fucking close and anti-Trump propaganda is on steroids right now.
>>
>>67679851
I don't know California well enough to have an opinion, I imagine the large Spanish population might make Cruz a strong opponent there. Not sure though
>>
>>67679073
No, he can still lose if he doesn't get enough delegates. If he was one delegate shy, he could still lose.
>>
>>67680300
Depends from state to state on the rules. I believe he has only suspended his campaign meaning the delegates are bound to him for the first round of votes.

After that, most of his delegates will be released in a brokered convention and can vote for who they like. If Rubio endorses someone, it is likely a good sum of them will vote for the endorsed candidate. Otherwise, the rest usually follow the candidate with the momentum at the convention.
>>
File: 1458020558513.jpg (734 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
1458020558513.jpg
734 KB, 1024x759
>>67679073
He needs about 54% of the remaining delegates up for grabs.

Yes, it's very doable since a lot of the remaining states are winner take all.
>>
>>67680327
And the other candidates need to do even more
>>
>>67680817
When is the next vote and which states? Any winner take all ones next round?
>>
>>67680701
I think California would be too scared of Cruz to ever consider him
>>
>>67680696
It was closer yesterday, he's got a sizeable lead now. He just needs to keep up the momentum.
>>
>>67680948
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html
>>
>>67680696
They can only try to do this if gets less than 50.1%

But he's going to make it way above 51%
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.