[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he will remember these last few weeks as the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bed.jpg (29 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
29 KB, 475x356
Do you think he will remember these last few weeks as the biggest mistake of his life?

Hes finished.
>>
what he do now
>>
>>67678740
We prep the bull
>>
File: 1458045065746.png (398 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1458045065746.png
398 KB, 525x525
>>67678740

Resigned from Breitbart because Donald Trump campaign manager touched a female reporter on the shoulder.

Also choosing to side with Ted Cruz over emperor Trump
>>
I'm torn. I listened to his podcast and watched the non-slowed down videos. She certainly hammed it up, and it seems surprising that an arm would bruise like that, but that dude did give her a bit of a yank. And Biebart did go full pro-Trump because it's lucrative. But he is a jew, and calls himself a jew.

But I also kinda like him.

I'm so conflicted.
>>
>>67678991
Then don't pick a side you faggot. Do you have nothing else to worry about than that?
>>
>>67678680
hes a jew and he got distracted by the shekels...can you really blame him?
>>
>>67679320
>hes a jew and he got distracted by the shekels...can you really blame him?

I guess I used to think he was one of the only good Jews. Now I realize there aren't any.
>>
>>67678991
It's pretty clearly SJW tactics.
>look look she was RAPED
>uh no look a the video
>She was CLEARLY RAPED, FEELS B4 REELZ (you know in contrast to his stickied twitter)
>*jumps papers to a more kikey toned-one*
Principled conservative my ass.
>>
>>67678680
>Hes finished.
When did he start?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lK6pz_nktM

New cant stump the Trump dropped today. Check it out senpaitachi
>>
>>67678680
He was successful without Breitbart.

Ii'm sure he'll just transition into more traditional media now .
>>
>>67679448
and the truth shall set you free
>>
>>67678991
There is not conflict. Shaprio stands on principle. The current head of Breitbart has become everything the founder struggled against. Shaprio wasn't the only one to leave.
>>
>>67678991
>>67680299

Shapiro has always been an Isreal-first / Cruz-first shill. He's always been a diehard Cruz cuck. Mercer owns DailyWire and owns Cruz, coincidence? Sure goyim.

>>67679509
Precisely, Sven
>>
>>67680299

Yeah, but over that minor of a thing? I mean, has a reporter not ever been positionally-adjusted before? Seems like a lot of smoke for a tiny spark.

>not picking a slide
>>
>>67679684

He will have to adopt their viewpoint completely, he was allowed freedom at breitbart.
>>
>>67681189
Maybe, but he's not Milo-tier fringe either.

Remember, he is a Cruz supporter and a moral conservative as well.

He may have a few exotic libertarian leanings, but he's pretty digestible for many Republicans.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.