[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens after you die? Is there an afterlife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 279x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 279x285
What happens after you die? Is there an afterlife?
>>
>>67677953
Don't count on it.
>>
>>67677953
Only if you're muslim. Shit's fucked up though because you have to share 72 virgins with all them martyrs.
>>
When you die it's the same as before you were born.

Stop worrying about it and enjoy your life.
>>
>>67677953
Yes, your soul returns back to heaven
>>
>>67679406
Nope it's 72 per person afaik but the catch is that it's not specified to be female
>>
>>67677953
When you die you stand trial and be judged before St. Ignucius and you will recount all closed source software you used.
>>
Your matter will decompose, transforms into energy and then transforms into another form of matter.

The consciousness however... I dunno.
>>
Reincarnation. The ride never ends.
>>
>>67677953
Not for you heretic.
>>
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/when-you-die/
>>
>>67677953
My own afterlife where i can do whatever i want, bitch.
>>
>>67679515
/thread
>>
>>67677953
If there is such a thing as affterlife, there's not much point in pondering about what it's like, since nobody would know anything about it.
>>
>>67677953
Whatever the fuck you every want, you want to be with your waifu and be comfy? Go forth and do it.
>>
>>67679515
So could there be a possibility that we will be born again at a later point in time? Does the ride ever end?
>>
>>67679753
Shit.
And the giant Stallmandroid will torture you in the pacman-hell.
>>
>>67677953
>What happens after you die?
everybody forgets about you in several generations (if you had kids, sooner if you didn't) unless you made it into the history books.
>Is there an afterlife?
Nobody knows. You have a life, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.