[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you accidentally go to Israel with your foreskin attached
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1438387109893.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1438387109893.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>tfw you accidentally go to Israel with your foreskin attached and get sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in the shekel mine
>>
Not to mention how you will never get that easy Israeli pussy
>>
>>67677799
drop a penny
>>
First Israeli poster will die in a horrible way. Check 'em.
>>
>>67678652
You fool, that would attract more of them!
>>
>>67677799
You break a country's laws, you deserve whatever punishment you get.

Don't like it? Don't go to Israel.
>>
>>67679932
OY VEY
>>
>having foreskin
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>67677799
Why wouldn't you get your foreskin removed?

Do you enjoy having a dirty penis? Women prefer cut.
>>
>>67680554
Not the ones I have been with.
>>
File: shekel.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>67680554
Good goy, make sure you pay the nice Jewish doctor to do that to all you sons.
>>
>>67677799
I have been circumcised for medical reasons, wouldn't do it to my kids tho.
If humans are born like that, why change them?
Sadly, I don't know what having foreskin feels like.
>>
>>67681149
It feels fucking good, man. Whenever I start getting it on with my gf my precum starts cumulating at the tip and it makes my gf so fucking horny when she reaches for it and gets precum all over herself. Not to mention increased lubrication when she starts stroking it and stuff.

It fights a good fight.
>>
>>67680639
They just tell you that to make you feel better about your disgusting dick
>>
>>67681906
Doesn't explain why they keep coming back.
>>
>>67680554
>dirty penis
>women prefer cut
Nope, this is untrue. Women already think all wieners look weird.
>>
It's been one hell of a day for /pol/
>>
>>67680554
>liking what a woman likes

bro, do you also like black cock, small dogs and starbucks?
>>
>>67683707
That and when they are presented with a cock, they hop on anyway. Remember they are sluts by nature.

Roasties look weird, we should follow the Australian example and promote labiaplasty.
>>
>>67680554
You dumb brainwashed fuck
>>
>>67679819
I'll roll that
>>
All human organs are fundamentally unattractive. What makes us attracted to them is hormonal. As a general rule most women find most cocks unattractive unless it’s attached to a man they have feels for. Based on the anecdotal evidence, however, the circumcised penis is considered to be more attractive in general to western women. It’s also less prone to infection and spreading disease, which is probably in part the real reason why the ritual was taken up. As far as sensitivity is concerned, do you know of any cut men who find sex unpleasureable? Is it stopping men from fucking? Not really.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.