[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457990339733.gif (9 KB, 498x226) Image search: [Google]
1457990339733.gif
9 KB, 498x226
/pol/. my parents are liberalcucks and they think im a nazi when i mention the word "deportation", what do?
>>
>>67675690
Don't give up on your beliefs, you fucking cuck.

Also don't go into rage mode like a liberal, if you enter a political conversation with them, use arguments and calm voice.
And don't drop every red pill at once.
>>
>>67675690
Deportation for whom? Are we talking illegal immigration or refugees?
>>
>>67676006
refugees after their country was cleansed from isis and co.
>>
>>67675690
Work on your social skills
>>
>>67675690
gas them, what else?
>>
>>67675690

Don't talk to them?

Or do you live with them? In that case, move out.
>>
>>67676239
>>67676364
thats not how it works
>>
>>67675690
Don't call it deportation. Tell them that they have a right to build up their home country and that we should help them with that after the war is over. Just like Germany was rebuild after WW2.
>>
>>67676402
not an option since I have a pretty good place to crash @ and it belongs to my parents
>>
>>67675690

> He doesn't know how to manipulate his parents
>>
>>67676541
Its not only those words but they dont like / despise:
>trump
>Afd
>anything else that isnt the norm over here
>>
>>67675871
>trying to reason with a liberal
>>
>>67676738

They're a lost cause anon. Don't talk about politics with them. It'll be easier for everyone.
>>
>>67676620
I manipulate my parents everyday but since they are smart people, all though corrupted by jews or some shit. They defend their view with their lifes
>>
>>67676410
>>67676586
I already despise you and I agree with you. Get it together family
>>
>>67676916
they at least dont push race mixing and feminism: my parents had me when they were 40-45
>>
if that triggers them why don't you try changing the subject to nursing homes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.