[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today in a lunch table a coworker said "Think if Trump becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (161 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 318x450
Today in a lunch table a coworker said "Think if Trump becomes president of USA, that would be so horrible,"

I replied to this: "Which part of his politics you don't agree with?"

Of course she could only say "he yells" and "he's rude" but later I began to think. /pol/ is so much about CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP and BUILD THE WALL memes that in the end I only have a vague idea what his politics are about. Can someone explain?
>>
>>67674644
WAIT A SECOND
Two fins were eating in the SAME table? Next to each other? I don't believe you.
>>
File: 1455486826259.gif (337 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1455486826259.gif
337 KB, 420x420
>>67674738
Shit just got interesting.
>>
>>67674644
Literally just go to his website you stupid gook.
>>
File: trumpler.png (512 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpler.png
512 KB, 640x480
>>67674644
>Muh ban on Muslims.
>Muh wall to keep out Mexicans.
>Muh terrific deals.
>Muh torture.

That's about it.
>>
Free mother fuckin market.
Low tax, import manufacturing.
Big employment means less shitting around.
>>
>>67674738
They must be finnish estonians or ahameds
>>
China collapses, world is flooded with jobs
>>
>>67675255
>/pol/ is so much about CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP and BUILD THE WALL memes that in the end I only have a vague idea what his politics are about

Which part of this sentence you didn't understand, Muhammad?
>>
>>67674644
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

copy this and paste it in every 'but what does Trump ACTUALLY want?????!!?!??!' thread

I don't care how against spoonfeeding you are, just paste the link.
>>
>>67674644
If you actually care (which I doubt), look it up for yourself. Then again, your opinion doesn't really matter as a non-American, so I have 0 obligation to help you. I know the "fuck Reddit" meme, but you might want to try /r/askTrumpSupporters
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
>>
>>67674738
Argentina's on to something here.
>>
>>67675601

Trump's views on trade make him one of the most anti-market candidates this election cycle.

Lets be honest, a lot of the people here, myself included, support Trump because he is so great at triggering people we dislike.
>>
>>67675924
Thanks for nothing, fatbody. At least some anon before you linked me some actual information. So you just relax those greasy fingers, I'm not gonna make you do something you have 0 obligation for.
>>
>>67675382
and yet those things make him better than all of the candidates

I wouldnt expect UK to understand cause you guys still want to suck the EU tit for more refugees
>>
>>67676147
Toetad ekre't ka vä?
>>
>>67677960
your flag reminds me of penguins for some reason
>>
>>67678781
Penguins have knees
>>
>>67675382
sounds good to me
>>
>>67674644
His politics are all vague plans with no actual course of action. Personally, if this childish, ignorant, arrogant, dishonest, self-obsessed tool becomes the chief representative of my county I'm going to feel deeply embarrassed.
>>
>>67674738
delet this
>>
>>67674738
Argentina bringing nonwhite bantz
>>
>>67674644

Trump is notable in that he's much more isolationist and protectionist than any politician has been in a while.

Basically, under his presidency, you can expect

1. Far fewer wars started by America to spread "democracy"
2. However, you could also expect all those agreements where American basically pays for the defense of other countries to get re-evaluated
3. Far less American pressure for "free trade"
4. Far fewer exports to America as he imposes tariffs on countries that don't really play fair

Really for non-Americans it's going to be a mixed bag. America will interfere with your internal politics less, but America will also be far less committed to protecting you from your enemies.
>>
>>67679046
you don't?
>>
>>67675601
>Free mother fuckin market.
>45% tariff

pick one
>>
>>67680570
>America will also be far less committed to protecting you from your enemies
The few times America protected someone from their enemies was just a collateral effect.
>>
File: donald_trump_debate1-620x412.jpg (67 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_debate1-620x412.jpg
67 KB, 620x412
>>67674644
>I only have a vague idea what his politics are about. Can someone explain?
I'm pretty sure his platform is Hope and Change.
No really. His campaign is run a lot like the other guy who won recently. He says some crazy things he will never try to do, someone else makes a simplistic but popular appeal to the lowest common denominator, and he rides the wave support from the dumbest people who don't like the establishment all the way to the white house where all he will do is make himself richer.
Just like Obama and his campaign as a freshman senator barely into his first term.

It's the way things work. Sure it's abusive to the greater public and the entire world, but why fix a broken system when you can make it work for you.

>As Americans, we respect human dignity, even when we're threatened, which is why I've...worked to make sure our use of new technology like drones is properly constrained.

>-- President Obama

We can't have drones to deliver pizza while he can kill Americans with them without a fair trial first. Broken and abusive system, but hey he's a multi millionaire now with one of the best retirement packages in the world.

Trust no one. At least vote 3rd party and make them work harder at buying a new faction.
>>
File: 1449708986208.jpg (29 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1449708986208.jpg
29 KB, 499x374
This is what Trump's platform is:

>No more nation building in the Middle East. He was also calling the Iraq War a mistake way before it was cool to do so.

>Lower and middle class tax cuts.

>Focus on American jobs.

>Doesn't want the government charging interest on student loans: "That’s probably one of the only things the government shouldn’t make money off. I think it’s terrible that one of the only profit centers we have is student loans". Open to student loan forgiveness programs.

>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.

>He's genuinely against TPP.

>Wants to allow states to legalize marijuana: "Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should happen - right? Don't we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states."

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.

>Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada.

>Moderate/indifferent on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights)

>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.

(cont)
>>
>>67682816

>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.

>Desire to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.

>Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't a nice guy).

>National pride. The man loves his country and thinks it is the best. Every country should have a leader like that.

>Diversity: he employed women in leadership roles before it was popular to do that. And he did it in the construction industry of all places.

>He has absolutely nothing against legal immigration, he's encouraged it many times. His grandparents are immigrants, his wife is an immigrant, several of his closest business partners in New York are immigrants. He is against uncontrolled, illegal immigration.

>Hugely successful businessman, knows how to manage money, how to invest for the future and a fantastic negotiator.

>Unlike other candidates, his economic plan actually makes sense. It would result in "an 11 percent higher GDP, a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs".

>Take a look at this video of him back in 1991 talking about how to utilize the upper class to re-invest in America or face higher taxes. Not only is he very knowledgable in economics and investment, but the tax structure he offers up back in 91' seems relevant even today to help alleviate some of the complaints we have about 1%'ers and wall street.

>Acknowledges the danger of allowing mass refugees from places governed by fundamentalist terrorist groups, even if such acknowledgment is not politically correct.

He is a HIGH ENERGY individual who has literally created tens of thousands of jobs just with his own personal business, imagine what he could do by being a leader of America.
>>
>>67682816
>>67682921

and yet everyone hates him.

One could imagine if he does leave, I hope most of his haters and opposition come to accept him and acknowledge he was right.

assuming of course he's actually legit series about all this and isn't just saying things just to be POTUS.
>>
>>67674644
OP is another delusional moron who thinks he's living in the US
OP you're not american
Trump is not a candidate in Finland
>>
>>67676147

This, the most pro-market of them all is Hillary (kinda) but i still love Trump because of the things he dare to say.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.