[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-deba te-canceled-after-trump-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (664 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
664 KB, 750x1334
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-debate-canceled-after-trump-wont-attend

>trump says "I'm done doing debates
>debate gets canceled completely

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CANNOT DO?
>>
lose
>>
Pretty hilarious 2bh
>>
>>67673911
His word is the law now
>>
>>67673911

why would they do a debate with just Cruz and Kasich? Everybody knows Kasich is practically out already, he just hasn't officially quit.

The only debate to be had requires Trump to be in it.
>>
File: image.gif (111 KB, 715x760) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
111 KB, 715x760
>>67673911
Holy shit. They can't go on without The Don.
>>
>>67673996
>+++
ITS A SIGN
>>
>>67673911
Many ways to analyze this:

1. Is Donald being a coward again and avoiding Megan Kelly?
2. Is this a power play? or a simple strategy, given that Donald looks pretty dumb in debates and generally gets turned into a pinata for the Cubans?
3. What are Fox New's motivations? A Kasich-Cruz debate would not only be boring, but it would also most likely end up hurting both of those candidates. (Cruz and Kasich can't take the whole time to criticize Trump - they would end up arguing with eachother)
4. Does this help Trump get more support or just keep the status quo?
>>
>>67674924
The message this sends is that Donald Trump dominates the entire republican conversation, and that in such a short time he has become the pivotal figure in the race. The party recognises nobody wants to see Kasich or Cruz. Trump doesn't appear as a coward since he's doing AIPAC instead which will pit him directly against Hillary, and this is what everyone obviously wants to see.
>>
>>67675289
1. He dominates more than the republican conversation, he dominates the entire news cycle for the primary - largely because of his success in the primaries is at odds with his 65% disapproval rating.
2. Ok, not a coward, but a good goy?
>>
>>67673911
Based, fuck the media.

Get some neutral group to host the debates, the networks can cover them.
>>
>>67675786
I don't think he gives a shit about the jews and is using this as a platform to get to Hillary, and in my opinion Hillary is not prepared to deal with Donny nor does she really want to at this time, but she can't back down from AIPAC. Smart move on the Don's part.
>>
>>67675289
While I do not deny that Trump is the dominating force, Kasich said he wouldn't go there if Trump wasn't there. So it would've just been Cruz alone. The GOP had no choice since there wasn't enough people to host a debate.
>>
>>67676290
Pretty much, also it becomes hard to use the ole "HE'S HITLER REBORN" when he's partying it up with the jews
>>
>>67676290
You're hoping he doesn't care about AIPAC, but you'll never know until he makes his post-nomination pivot towards moderation.
Also, Clinton has been in a post-nomination mindset for weeks now. She barely interfaces with Bernie in debates anymore - it's all "I'm gonna stop Trump in the general."

>>67676567
This would be true, if it weren't for the fact that his participation in AIPAC is already drawing criticisms and "racist" name-calling.

I'm just pointing out that /pol/ is going to try to have their cake and eat it too, at all times, with Trump. /pol/ consistently claims to know the inner mindset of Trump - even when it directly contradicts his actions and words.
>>
>>67676921
>You're hoping he doesn't care about AIPAC, but you'll never know until he makes his post-nomination pivot towards moderation

Hes already very moderate by GOP standards m8

>This would be true, if it weren't for the fact that his participation in AIPAC is already drawing criticisms and "racist" name-calling.

from who?
>>
>>67676921
Lol
>he's kissing the ass of the most powerful group in America, no way he's doing that for himself and he totally supports them. Right guys?
>>
It's like their 17th fucking debate. He has every right to skip it.
>>
Who would he even debate? There's a man who didn't win a single state yesterday and another one who it is mathematically impossible to win at this point.

Trump won the nomination.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/709941293477195776
>>
>>67677412
This

I haven't even watched the last two, they became unbearable after it became clear it would just be the rat and robot failing to stump the Trump for 2 hours

I just watch the compilations
>>
>>67677380
>he's kissing the ass of the most powerful group in America and I have no problem with this. I'll find any way of justifying my support for Trump!
Why don't you start from your personal values and principles and ask yourself which candidate is most in line with those, rather than trying to justify everything after the fact?
>>
>Wasting your time debating literal nobodies

Who is this "cruz" guy anyway? I checked the results yesterday and I didn't see anyone named "cruz" win anything.
>>
HE CAN DO NO WRONG, THIS IS THE PERFECT MESSAGE THAT HE IS LARGE AND AND IN CHARGE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

TRUMP IS THE PERFECT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

HE MAKES ME SO FUCKING HAPPY, THANK YOU /pol/ AND MEME MAGIC FOR HELPING HIM TO GET THIS FAR

GOD BLESS
>>
he knows the longer it goes on the closer he gets to actually having to answer questions and explain his policies and positions
>>
>>67677842
Because trump is the only person in line with my views, I've checked. And I'm not really justifying anything after the fact
>>
He doesn't need to debate. He runs away from debating Sanders. He needs to pander at AIPAC instead
>>
>>67674204
Kasich wasn't going to attend the debate either.
http://wdtn.com/2016/03/16/kasich-wont-debate-monday-without-trump/
>>
>>67677412
This, he's won already. There's no need for debates anymore. The party should be focusing on the election now
>>
>>67677842
>Why don't you start from your personal values and principles and ask yourself which candidate is most in line with those, rather than trying to justify everything after the fact?

But every candidate speaks at AIPAC, its not really indicative of values, just something everybody does during a campaign. Its covering your bases

Im getting kind of a randlet vibe from you, am i far off?
>>
>>67678430
>without Trump
>>
>>67678659
Trump/Kasich ticket when?
>>
>>67673911
He can't make California red but damn it we will try
>>
>>67674924
They canceled because kasich dropped because Trump did. They aren't holding a debate for Cruz only
>>
>>67678758
Kasich has gone too far in shitting on Trump to come back to God's light. Ohio was literally just a big FUCK YOU to Trump who otherwise would have swept the entire night and locked down the nomination.

Rubio is more likely to join the Trump train than Kasich at this point. Kasich is another old GOP shill but Rubio was shined and polished and promised the nomination only to crash and burn. He might be spiteful enough to turn on them.
>>
>>67674924
I think Trump should have trolled them harder.
Imagine if he would have done that minutes before debate. I would enjoy Fox going down together with Cruz/Kasich.
>>
File: 1388770830966.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1388770830966.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
>we can't spend an hour shitting ourselves over trump?
>it's just cruz and kasich?
>might as well just call it all off
>>
>>67679003
Well he's better than Fat Warrant Man

>>67674924
I wonder if anyone here actually knows WHY he skipped the debate.
https://jewschool.com/2016/03/76110/no-neutrality-fascism-donald-trumps-aipac-invitation/
He's gotta win over the Jewish overlords
>>
>>67678430
Cruz could still debate with the booger
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.