[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me exactly why HIllary Clinton is bad and dislikable. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14
File: hillary clinton.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Tell me exactly why HIllary Clinton is bad and dislikable. I know that she is, but I want some insight, preferably from an amerifag.
>>
>>67673843
She is literally Frank Underwood from House of Cards (Based on Hillary Clinton)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdzl27Z7JAE
>>
>>67674285
Haven't seen House of Cards.
>>
>>67673843
globalist
pro free trade
doesn't support 2nd amendment
banker owned
voted for iraq war
voted for patriot act
>>
>>67673843
She is for an open border policy.
>>
>>67673843
> fired FOR CORRUPTION from her first job (Watergate investigation), since she was trying to stall/sabotage it for bigger backlash at a more politically advantageous time
> turned $1k into $100k in one year through *totally* legit cattle future trading
> bilked senior citizen in Arkansas out of their savings with shady real estate dealings
> protected and enabled her sexual predator husband for decades
> long list of associates and enemies with dubious deaths
> kept FBI records of her political enemies in the WH for personal use
> stole WH furniture when she left
> used her charitable foundation while Secretary of State to get donations from shady countries that subsequently got favorable treatment from the US
> spearheaded two undeclared wars (Libya and Syria) with likely gunrunning, not even counting her husband's Balkan shit in the '90s.
> indirectly caused deaths of 4 Americans in Libya via shenanigans and not wanting to add requisite protection
> publicly lied about the reasons (raciss YouTube videos!) because of election two weeks later
> using a private email server in her bathroom so her team could pass communicate between themselves and delete politically non-advantageous messages before FOIA requests could get to them

mind you, this is just off the top of my head, I'm sure I've missed at least one or two significant concerns.
>>
>>67675919
Don't forget her policies depend only on what year it is. What she wants now will 180 by her presidency
>>
>>67673843
positives: she probably cucked Bill Clinton

> pic: Webb Hubbell, a political crony from Arkansas
>>
Not human.
>>
>>67676461
Bill cucked the world with glass steagall
>>
She's a soulless politician. Pretty much the embodiment of a politician.

She has no real stances or morals, everything she says is filtered through her advisers. she was a Goldwater girl when she was young, just a few years ago she was extremely anti-lgbt, yet now she's supposedly a pro gay rights advocate. She holds no true beliefs at all.

Despite all that, there's one reason why I genuinely think she is evil. She let an Ambassador of the United States be captured, brutally tortured, and killed, just to delay the news that shit was going south in Libya. She let someone die, because it might have given her a very slight benefit, for maybe a day.

She doesn't value the lives of Americans. She does not care. She's the worst possible candidate to be put in the white house, anyone is better.
>>
>>67676001

>off the top of my head

We can tell, because most them are bullshit
>>
>>67673843
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/
>>
>>67673843
She lies a lot and doesn't care when Americans are killed.
>>
>>67677846
please elaborate
>>
File: Hillary_hit_list.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_hit_list.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>67673843
The murders, mostly.
>>
hates freedom.
>>
>>67675919
>pro free trade
shut up commie
>>
>>67673843
She is a criminal and both her and her husband have a past full of obstruction of justice, cronyism, conflicts of interest and bullshit. She feels that she is above the law and can make her own rules. When challenged, she provides a mothers answer of "because I said so" or "its not a problem because I looked in to it and found that its not an issue". She flaunts her "we started from nothing story' while neglecting the celebrity that the political spotlight has afforded her and her husband. She holds no concrete views beyond what the highest bidder paid for and is willing to manipulate anyone or anything to obtain the office.
>>
>>67678058

She wasn't fired
She didn't indirectly get the people in Benghazi killed. General ham gave the orders with the advice of Dempsey.

She never claimed video causing the Benghazi attack.

You can't prove she deleted any work related emails.

"Muh Dubious deaths"
>>
>>67678901
>you can't prove she deleted
Kek who shills this hard?
>>
>>67673843
Hillery believe in the "Vast right-wing conspiracy" against her and her husband. So paranoid is she that she literally will risk national secrets and public servants lives, just to hide her Email from the "evil conspiracy". She is a paranoid ego-maniac that should be behind bars for her total disregard of national secrets.
>>
>>67679229

>shit he's right. SHILL SHILL SHILL
>>
>>67679259

>total disregard for nations secrets

[citation needed]
>>
>>67676001
Poor vilerat
>>
>>67679465
RIP Sean, Light a cyno to guide our lost brother home.
>>
>>67673843
Her "policies" change so rapidly it's impossible to tell what she truly believes in, making her a liar.

She uses her vagina as a selling point, making her a political prostitute.

She pretends she didn't race bait when she ran against Obama. She pretends she didn't work for WalMart, she pretends she doesn't get influenced by the millions of campaign bribes/donations coming in from corporations, she pretends she's disadvantaged when the entire democratic convention is using all their power to elect her and no one else.

She plays dirty, she's cruel, she's a warhawk, she offers nothing new to the establishment.

She's just a terrible person to choose for president.
>>
>>67673843

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDN5b6ET0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlE0g3MYMaw

It's insane how bad she is. Utterly insane.
>>
>fired for corruption during watergate
>committed felony fraud during whitewater scandal
>covered up for bill rapes for decades
>defended a pedo as a favor and victim blamed a 12 year old girl for getting raped so hard she went into a coma
>lied to the american people during behgazi scandal
>took money from the saudis after her husband
coincidentally bombed the exact people they needed out of the way
>literally sold the furniture in the whitehouse right before her and bill left

That is maybe 1/3rd of the shit shes pulled
>>
>>67679401
>keeping top secret emails on a private server

PROBLEMATIC
>>
>>67678901
> grasping for straws

Her State Dept. repeatedly refused to provide backup for the embassy.
She told the victim's families amongst others that it was the YT videos, regardless of whether or not she was on CNN saying the same thing.
I didn't even directly mention the unprotected classified intel email shit directly, which supersedes the political cover aspect, but you literally have no reason to give your group a private mail server outside DOD protection unless you want to control your audit trail and/or be able to move documents around without classification filters and walls impeding you.

The only thing questionable at all in the list is the Watergate thing, since her accuser on that has gone back and forth on the record.
>>
>>67679782

His "policies" change so rapidly, you can tell he's lying.

He literally used his dick size as a selling point.

He pretend he didn't race bait when he said Mexico was sending over rapists and murders. He pretends his history of buying politicians isn't a big dead. He pretends that because he's using his own money he can't be influenced by bribes or donations.

He plays dirty, he's cruel, he's a warhawk who was for the war, and then pretended that he was against it the whole time.

He's just a terrible person to choose for president.

Wow that was easy
>>
>>67673843
>SJW
>anti free speech
>pro gun control
>promotes BLM violence
>topples foreign governments
>controlled by bankers
>dishonest
>>
>>67680052

>she kept top secret emails on her server
>>
>>67679401
>told not to use a dirty guy in the state department
>hires him with her "charity" foundation and gets secret information from him channeled through her secret email sever
>"secret" email server is discovered by a hacker
>she says "lol, what emails"
>they take the server and find 30k deleted
>"lol, what emails"
>they recover the deleted emails
>"p-please stop talking about this. I want to be president"
>>
She clearly isn't capable of being the head of any government organization, or any organization for that matter. This was clearly demonstrated when she failed to adhere to the code of federal regulations, and feigns ignorance on the matter despite the fact that any revisions to cfr that would've impacted her department were submitted to her first for acknowledgement and then distribution to those under her.

If you aren't aware of the regulations that you operate under, or take steps to circumvent those regulations, you clearly aren't fit to lead.

The fact that she scoffs every time the issue is brought up shows how little she cares about following rules, transparency, and having any sort of integrity
>>
File: hillary 357586.jpg (48 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
hillary 357586.jpg
48 KB, 765x387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
File: 1429061832944.jpg (69 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1429061832944.jpg
69 KB, 500x446
>>67678901
>>
>>67680127

>repeatedly refused

Due to lack of funds from a republican congress

The fact remains, generals ham and Dempsey made the call to withhold air support and ground troops.
>>
File: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
HILLARY BARKS LIKE A PUPPY, HOW CAN SHE BE PRESIDENT?

HAHAH HILLARY THE DOG CANDIDATE

GO BACK TO YOUR DOG HOUSE HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>67680203
>they don't like hillary so they must like trump!
>>
>>67679401
>[citation needed]
I Double fucking dare you to join any branch of the military and get a security clearance then ask your boss if all your email sent can be sent to your private email server (because it is easier for you to set up your phone to read email this way).
>>
>>67680265

Hahaha that is complete bullshit. It's a cool story. I'm sure tom Clancy wrote about it at some point.

Though if you give me any sort of citation that's not from drudge I'll gladly read it
>>
>>67680203
>His "policies" change so rapidly, you can tell he's lying.
He gives good reasons when he changes his mind. He's a businessman.
>He literally used his dick size as a selling point.
Rubio started that shit
>He pretend he didn't race bait when he said Mexico was sending over rapists and murders. He pretends his history of buying politicians isn't a big dead. He pretends that because he's using his own money he can't be influenced by bribes or donations.
It's always been about ILLEGALS, not Mexicans in general. His history of buying politicians shows that he knows how easy it is to influence them with money. He refuses to take their money.
>He plays dirty, he's cruel, he's a warhawk who was for the war, and then pretended that he was against it the whole time.
I don't argue against this, but Hillary pretends she's anti-war a lot.
>>
>>67680333

>implying zeiffman fired her

You should probably read up on his before you speak about it
>>
File: 1373855073745.png (160 KB, 512x617) Image search: [Google]
1373855073745.png
160 KB, 512x617
>>67678490
>free trade
>good
GOPe please go
>>
>>67680474
there's been a constant stream of articles about this shit for months. Have you been living under a rock? Do your own research
>>
>>67680457
If they're looking for a citation, go look at article 36 of the code of federal regulations as of 2009. She would have been alerted to the latest revision, and had to acknowledge that she fully understood them.
>>
>>67673843

She's basically like Alexander Stubb but even more slimy.
>>
She has never shown any great competence at managing the government. Quite the contrary her tenure as secretary of state was pretty bad.

She is clearly full of political ambition and the most available to collude with vested interest.

That said, I don't think her presidency will be disastrous because she reasonable positions in a lot of issues. It will just be scandalous and pretty incompetent.
>>
>>67680457

You clearly have never been in the military.

My ako account is literally just for automatic emails reminding me to change my password. Everything else comes through my gmail. If I ever got an email with a classified header id bring it to opsec, fortunately for Hillary she never sent or received an email with a classified header
>>
>>67680612

So you're making it up? Tracking
>>
>>67680793
Use google you lazy bastard. I'm not your lap dog
>>
Benghazi, Jewish Pond, Has no regards for any American """"""""""""""""""""rights""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>67680203
I think you are on the wrong website, my friend. you want to take the next door over for reddit. :) no need for a upboat, just doing my duty.*thumbs up*
>>
>>67673843
I don't want another war
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x465
>>67680301
I got about 5 minutes in. That video is angering to watch.
>>
>>67680881

I'm at the fucking range. Not gonna waste battery on searching shit I've already researched.
>>
>>67673843
She is the perfect shit tornado combination of ruthlessly ambitious, criminally corrupt, and hopelessly incompetent at anything but enriching herself.
>>
>>67680911

>GET OFF MY /POL/
>THIS IS MY ECHOCHAMBER REEEEE
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
Hillary's got a few undefinable qualities that instinctively make me dislike her, but she's got more than that.

You know how with some politicians, you're pretty sure they're lying, but their whole career has been covering up lies and they're very, very convincing.

Hillary's not really like that. Hillary always seems like she's lying, even when she's telling the truth.

That kind of thing escapes the attention of the legions of Clintards who worship the woman merely because she's technically a Democrat (read: neocon), and is a woman.

But it doesn't escape the attention of the majority of voters.

Trump, on the other hand, is full of bluster, but is HIGHLY charismatic - just try to take your eyes off him next time he speaks; likewise, just try to keep your eyes ON Hillary at her next...event.

tl;dr - Likeability matters, a lot. If you can't get likeability, a magnetic personality is the next best thing. Trump's got both, Hillary's got neither.

BTW someone clever please turn pic related into a meme kk thx.
>>
>>67680793
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/09/fact-checking-the-hillary-clinton-email-controversy/
now tell me the source isn't good enough
>>
Okay, thank you everyone. Now I understand better.
>>
>>67676001
Puerto Rican terrorist that her husband let out so she could get votes.
>>
>>67681101
I just thought you would want to talk to fellow brainwashed people instead of us.
>>
>>67681036
Not like I also don't have things to do. Best article I can find so far is from August last year, so it's missing a lot of recent developments like her server tech who was granted immunity by the DoJ and FBI to testify about her server access points and devices.

But here's the older BBC article on it that outlines some of the earlier stuff. If your batteries low it'll be too much to read though
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31806907
>>
>>67673843
>literally a criminal who cant be touched by law because she is part of the Clinton family
>>
>>67673843
Muslime refugee loving, faggot loving, anti-2nd amendment bitch. Not to mention a criminal.

She is the anti-/pol/
>>
File: hillary 7656.jpg (64 KB, 595x315) Image search: [Google]
hillary 7656.jpg
64 KB, 595x315
>>67679786
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

HOOOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY SSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1545.png (368 KB, 665x552) Image search: [Google]
1545.png
368 KB, 665x552
>>
File: hillary clinton vice foster.jpg (79 KB, 465x322) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton vice foster.jpg
79 KB, 465x322
Don't be surprised when you start hearing the name Vince Foster again real soon.
>>
>>67681036
here's a decently recent article on it:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-220689
>>
>>67682130
Can't forget old Ron Brown. The bitch also know futures trading like nobodies business.
>>
File: IMG_1479.jpg (37 KB, 477x346) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.jpg
37 KB, 477x346
>>67673843
She fucking is so incompetent she fucking sent classified and top secret info over a private server and claimed she didn't know it was classified. She also got an ambassidor killed and blamed it on him yet she said she was responsible for protecting him.
>WOT
>>
>>67673843
Probably because she seems like an American Merkel that destroyed my already ruined, neighboring country.
>>
>>67680217
>>promotes BLM violence
[citation needed]
>>
File: fdghfgh.jpg (29 KB, 642x465) Image search: [Google]
fdghfgh.jpg
29 KB, 642x465
>>67673843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqFXJ00zlk

The whole thing is about how disgusting the Clintons are but 22 minutes he talks about Hillary.
>>
She's a she
She's fat
She's old
She's a baby boomer
She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
She's the face of establishment politics
She's a globalist neo-con
She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
She's a shameless liar
She's the most non-transparent politician in history
She has stroke-induced brain damage
She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
She lied about Benghazi
She lied throughout her email scandal
She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
Her "charity" received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician
>>
>>67680203
Trump was against the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Clinton voted to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, and as Secretary of State helped precipitate the wars in Libya and Syria by coordinating air campaigns, as well as the training of """"moderate"""" rebels.
>>
>Can literally watch this campaign alone to flip flop in ways that make her look worse than anyone else on backpedaling, let alone if you look into her previous stances

You don't get to be against gay marriage in the 90s and then pretend you were for it in the 80s, namedropping the recently deceased Nancy Reagan of all things for a cause that didn't exist (AIDS awareness)

>Anyone who used to work with her but doesn't anymore says she's a massive cunt
Yeah, bad breakups happen but the fact that even the secret service will badmouth her behind closed doors is telling.

>Benghazi
Incompetent or a soulless monster who doesn't care about sacrifices if it means salvaging her career

>Emails
See above. Either she was too stupid to secure her emails and understand what she was doing by privately hosting them (too dumb to be president) or she knew better but did it anyway (too much of an asshole to be president.)

I could keep going, really. This is just an intro.
>>
>>67679401
Easy

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/22-hillary-clinton-emails-declared-top-secret-218420
>>
>>67674285
she threw some reporter in front of the subway train?
>>
>>67683459
>the secret service hates her

She is a MEGA-BITCH.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
>>
>>67683780
he means she was significantly better in her first season than in the following
>>
>>67673843
http://youtu.be/MtsXcSNrBz8
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.