[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION COUNTERMEASURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x632
If we want to get this whole TRUMP IS HITLER thing to die out before Bernie pulls out of the race, we're gonna need to get minorities onboard. If not, Bernie will lose, and Hillary will start a "movement" to end "Donald Trump's Racism".

With the black and minority vote already, and the bleeding hearts of once-Bernie-supporting liberals at her Arsenal, if Trump is the nominee she WILL launch an attack on the Trump campaign that Trump WILL lose.

We need to work hard to prevent this, /pol/. We need to make Bernie supporters more anti-establishment and anti-Hillary, and we need more minority supporters.

Engage Operation: Countermeasure.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
COUNTERMEASURE
>>
>>67673765
Release...
the
MAGA!!!
>>
Why do I feel like I'm posting in the start of something huge

hi mom. COUNTERMEASURE, MAGA
>>
>>67673765

Trump has plenty of minority supporters.

You fucking shill.
>>
>>67674370
you're one of the good ones
>>
>>67674909
Oh hey what's up how's hillary's campaign going
>>
>>67673765
>>67674909

I don't think it's the problem with the minorities, the problem is that everyone is fucking ignorant and believes when trump says he wants to "deport the illegals" he means every black and mexican in the country, that has to be proven false

Also when bernie drops,tumblr will try to vote for hillary if she does this, reddit probably will as well
>>
>>67675169
If he had minority votes no one would say he's hitler
>>
>>67675157

You're pretty retarded, OP. I should ask you the same thing.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (242 KB, 761x595) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
242 KB, 761x595
>>67673765
We already do do besides Soros funded brainwashed idiots
>>
HOL UP, let me just stop you faggots right here.

All this constant fucking talk about "proving them wrong." That shit doesn't work. People believe what they WANT to believe. Not what is true.

If you want to do something good. If you want to help get Trump elected, then here are two YUUUGE things you can do TODAY to help out.

1. Create truth serum memes. Arm Trump supporters with the proper facts and figures to counter illogical liberals in the public sphere.

2. Infect Liberalism. Let's face it. The liberals are already going over the edge. And they have shown us time and time again, that they are more than willing to go down dark paths for nothing more than the cleansing of the herd. Push them even further. Push them to the point that no rational person could ever possibly defend them. I don't care how you do it. But you need to get the dindus, and everyone else, doing crazy shit. Then and only then, will Trump win.
>>
We can do this, /pol/. Ignore the shills ITT.
>>
We need more minority fists
>>
>>67675244
He does though, but they usually get ignored because "MINORITIES CAN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP! HE'S A RACIST!"
>>
>>67675813

You're the only one shilling, faggot.

for one, Trump already has minority support, so your post implies he doesn't.

secondly, fuck niggers and fuck you too faggot.
>>
>>67676160
I'll say it again. He needs MORE minority votes.
>>
I'm going to say Trump will get 1/4th of the Bernie supporters if he loses.

Our Logic is that the DNC has backed Hillary and is using every outlet they can to make it seem like Bernie is done for, when in reality, it's not that much of a blowout as it seems. So the DNC will elect Hillary as the Democratic Nomination, and Bernie supports who think like me, will vote Trump so when he wins and embarrasses the DNC and Hillary (and ruins many thinks Obama worked hard to achieve) the DNC will take a seat and say "wow...maybe we shoudn't have shut Sanders out like that...maybe he could have won. i'd have been better than Trump"

We also don't think Trump will realistically do anything that could "end the world" or "start "WWIII" since there are too many sanctions in place to avoid that.

TL;DR: Some Bernie supporters will vote Trump in the hopes that he wins and embarrasses Hillary and the DNC and forces the DNC to move towards candidates like Sanders.
>>
I WON'T SUPPORT THAT LYING THIEF HILLARY

BERNIE ISN'T GOING TO WIN, BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LEFT THAT MONSTER HILLARY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump
#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump
>>
People need to understand that there's nothing wrong with nationalism and having a leader that the people love and a leader who loves the people.

Congress have all the power and they're antifa so I don't know what they're worried about. Even if Trump was Hitler he wouldn't be able to do anything bad
>>
I'm all about Trump, but I'm not afraid to say that I'd seriously consider Bernie in the general if Trump doesn't make it.

I would entreat the Berniefags to consider the vise-versa.
>>
>>67674370
My brother
>>
>>67676274
Yes. Which is why it is imperative that we change that 1/4 to 2/4 or 3/4.

Problem is lots of major Bernie supporters are massive cucks/Nu-males that have taken in hillary's propaganda on Facebook and television and believe that he is a racist. We need to undo that by getting black votes. More than even Bernie had.
>>
>>67676455

Come on guys, this is the only real solution.

We have to post as sore ex-Bernouts.

We need to tell them that Trump is the preferable candidate, that he's anti-establishment.

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump
>>
We need to team up with the berniecucks on Reddit or Hillary WILL win. Remember that. Recognize when shills propose a war between trump and Bernie.
>>
File: 84c.jpg (94 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
84c.jpg
94 KB, 1658x996
The best thing to do is to just let the media run with whatever the fuck they want to. Given how well Trump has been doing in the Primary despite a constant media barrage, I really don't think it is important to try and stop them.
>>
>>67676767
>>
>>67676762

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump
>>
Black Berniefag voting for Trump if he doesn't get nomination. I already convinced my brother to do it as well.
>>
>>67676882
Post your fucking MAGA fist and COUNTERMEASURE
>>
>>67676160
He has a few black people who are along for the ride, just like there are a few deluded women who are anti-feminist.He has no real minority support though.
>>
>>67676882

Can you post
#IfNotBernieThenTrump

>#IfNotBernieThenTrump

On your kikebook/twitter?

You, as a black pol user, have infinitely more power to sway minorities than we do.
>>
File: 1457021382115.jpg (86 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1457021382115.jpg
86 KB, 600x584
Good job, OP, your meme is really taking off!

pic related, it's you
>>
File: 1458036777943.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1458036777943.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>67676274

That's my take. I'll vote for Trump or Jill Stein if Bernie gets skipped. DWS is a ratkike.
>>
>>67675746
things that include Soros, money, lobby groups and violence
>>
>>67677243
Are you done shilling?
>>
>>67677306

You're the one shilling.

Be thankful I'm bumping your shitty shill thread.
>>
>>67673765
what we need, is a Bernie v Trump general election and then have both parties be forced to realign with the new representatives of their party that has no problem chewing out corrupt members of their own party
>>
>>67677460
Yes, but only trump has the power to defeat Hillary, with Bernie's help.
>>
File: maga.png (365 KB, 458x322) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
365 KB, 458x322
>>67676975
>>67677152

Will do
>>
>>67676985
>few deluded women who are anti-feminist

modern feminism is a dead shit man-hating movement, and those women are based egalitarians
>>
>>67677664
good boy

This should be the secret sign for when the race wars comes to know which ones understand.
>>
>>67677664
>>67674370
We need to circulate these images; have the news eventually pick them up if we can get enough minorities
(And there are minorities on /pol/. They just lurk or pretend they're not. But now is the time.)
>>
File: 1456549029672.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456549029672.png
1 MB, 960x960
>tfw 25% white 75% spic
>tfw can't sway minorities because I pass as white
>>
>>67677306

>shill accusing others of shilling

i'm sure the irony is lost on you
>>
>>67678052
Trumpfist MAGA and COUNTERMEASURE.
>>
File: 1389919383037.png (315 KB, 2262x1596) Image search: [Google]
1389919383037.png
315 KB, 2262x1596
Minorities are on board.

No one cares how many times they call Trump Hitler.
>>
>>67676518
I don't think you can raise that number at all. Most Democrats have it imbedded in their heads that Republican = Pure Evil, so they'll move over to the next best thing, which is Hillary.

I think Republicans are idiots as well, but I also realize that my party is being fixed and purchased, so a Trump presidency will be a good smack-in-the-face wake up call.
>>
>>67678421
SJW Berniefags do.
>>
>>67678444
They are also fed up with party politics. This is their chance to branch out of the establishment.
>>
>>67675746
>proving them wrong doesn't work
>so be able to prove them wrong
>also, incite race riots!

anon pls

Trump supporters should be informed about Trump's policies not to 'utterly BTFO brainwashed liberals lol', but because of a genuine faith in their quality. Comparing Trump's strategy for health care to Obamacare would be a good start, because it will widen the insurance market and the mandate shit is already deeply unpopular. Know how Trump's tax model will simplify a grossly complicated system. Be HAPPY to share this information.

Treating people who disagree with you as an irrational shrieking morass that is beyond the light of reason is hurtful regardless of which side is doing it.
>>
>>67678318
Have almost-albino hands m8 it's pointless.
Also am openly a Trump supporter to my 100% white family members but they are all deluded to the point of no salvation.

It's better if it's blacks and actual mexicans (not mexican, salvadoran) doing the MAGA fist than me
>>
>>67678929
Shut the fuck up and TRUMPFIST MAGA

#COUNTERMEASURE
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>mfw "trump has a lot of minority support"
>>
>>67678920

>simply a grossly complicated system
>and result in trillions of lost revenue
>>
>>67679215

he's got all he needs.

he's got more than mitt had

who gives a shit?
>>
File: 1457320066928.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
1457320066928.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>67674909
>>
>>67673765
MAGA
>>
>>67680221

nice false flag, now meme-pasta

faggot.

not sure what you're implying because you didn't use WORDS
>>
>>67680394
TRUMPFIST. Now.
>>
File: 4th Wall.jpg (17 KB, 320x439) Image search: [Google]
4th Wall.jpg
17 KB, 320x439
>>67679520

Why the fuck would I or any other logical person in this country care if the fucking government that keeps handing our tax dollars to private corporations loses revenue.

> If those Capitol Hill cocksuckers actually cared about our country and it's people they would've never allowed such a blatant butt fucking of the citizenry to occur
>>
>>67680221

That has nothing to do with trumps lack of support from minorities.

Almost there though bud, keep up the good work :D
>>
>>67681163

>why would I care if my country triples its deficit!

Trump shills... Not even once
>>
>>67676455
This, we need to make Donald Trump look like lessser evil, if choice boils down between Hillary and Donald.
>>
>>67681294
You don't have a basis for your claim that Trump's tax plan would lose money. His changes to the tax structure are designed to prevent American companies from offshoring their funds. His plan to raise the maximum amount of money one can earn before filing becomes mandatory will be a relief to the very poor who are stuck in the gap between 'too poor to make ends meet' and 'too rich to earn assistance'. The idea is to keep money flowing between American hands.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.