[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump reason why Rand Paul dropped out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: images (51).jpg (6 KB, 196x240) Image search: [Google]
images (51).jpg
6 KB, 196x240
Turns out Trump is the reason why Rand Paul had to drop out of the race. It's going around now that Trump was funneling money to Jim Gray through his constriction company, funding Jim Grays campaign to run against Rand Paul with only four days left before the deadline to file, thus forcing Rand to drop out of the race.

He's the recently elected democratic mayor of Lexington, who owns a construction co. That has business affiliations with Trump. Right now none of the claims of the cronyism can be verified till the financial records for the company are released. What drew the red flag was that the dems wouldn't put anyone against Rand because of his strong voter base in the state. Yet 4 days before the filing deadline to run Jim Gray miraculously declared he was challenging Rand. Further investigation by campaign officials out of KY, shown contractual agreements with a third party affiliated with Trump.

Tldr Donald Trump fucked rand paul out of the race by buying a democrat to run against him for Senate in kentucky.
>>
Nice source.

LOL, Paulfags will make up the funniest bullshit to make excuses for their dead political movement. Randy collapsed under his own weight and pissed away all the political capital his dad worked eight years to get.
>>
File: 1436333979810.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1436333979810.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>67672257
As expected of our God Emperor. He made a deal and it payed off immensely.
>>
File: listenup.jpg (10 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
listenup.jpg
10 KB, 299x289
>Tldr Donald Trump fucked rand paul out of the race by buying a democrat to run against him for Senate in kentucky.

Or (now listen to this speculation of mine) Rand dropped out because he got only 1 delegate.
>>
Rand Paul dropped out because he got one delegate. He got one delegate because he's honest about what we have to do to fix the national debt and SS. Americans don't want candidates who are fiscally conservative.

Trump (I think) knows that SS is completely fucked because we spent the money, but he can't admit that. Rand admitted that we would have to raise the retirement age to 70. You're going to have to hope Trump, as a businessman, knows how fucked up things like low interest rates are.
>>
Rand Paul dropped out because someone gave money to another person.

I've supported Trump till now, but after this #IStandwithRand
>>
>>67672257
Who gives a fuck, this cuck shouldn't have wasted his time running as a sitting Senator

Neither should any other elected official
>>
File: paMtO.gif (349 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
paMtO.gif
349 KB, 480x270
>>67673375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
He knows.
>>
>>67673375
>Rand admitted that we would have to raise the retirement age to 70.

So did Rubio, yet he won states
>>
>>67672257
I can't wait for Trump fucking up America
>>
>>67674282
Silence ackmed.
>>
File: 1422990829694.jpg (795 KB, 1442x1005) Image search: [Google]
1422990829694.jpg
795 KB, 1442x1005
>>67674039
>states
>>
>>67674406

I was about to correct you by saying he did in fact win Minnesota, but I realized you were right anyway.
>>
>>67672257

Had much respect for the Paul family that sharply dropped off after Rand blubbered during the debate about black incarceration, and Ron turned autistic about Trump. Fuck em
>>
File: 1447140008692.jpg (3 MB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447140008692.jpg
3 MB, 1500x1200
>>67672257
Fuck Randlet. I align with him about 90%, the problem is he is a pussy and a cuck and always played nice with the other side.

Trump on the other hand, I agree maybe 80% of what he says, but he treats the communists like what they really are, evil communist scum, and then calls them out on it and attacks them back viciously. This is the kind of man we need leading western civilization, not Randlet, or his father. Someone who will get things done, not endlessly fighting and being a purist.

And yes, a wall is literally the cheapest thing the U.S. can do to help its economy, grow jobs, bring in more tax revenue while saving a fortune. $10 billion on foodstamps, or more college aid will do absolutely nothing. Just look at that but x10 trillion, and even then it did nothing but harm. Randlet said nothing about building a goddamn wall. He was always the philosophical type who spoke with symbolism, not realism. That's where he and his father fucked up hard.
>>
File: 1457915241429.png (622 KB, 712x705) Image search: [Google]
1457915241429.png
622 KB, 712x705
Should have read art of the deal
>>
why didn't he just win the election?
>>
File: Washington_1772.jpg (1 MB, 2418x3000) Image search: [Google]
Washington_1772.jpg
1 MB, 2418x3000
>>67672257
We should elect trump as supreme president king emperor of the new Anglo-Union of earth, mars and the asteroid belt.
>>
Kentucky has a state law prohibiting people from running for two offices at once.

Rand had to pick either keeping his Senate seat or go for broke in his presidential campaign.
>>
>>67674406
State then

And more than one delegate
>>
>>67674676
Everything Trump says is a bid in a negotiation. The only thing that matters is him sealing the deal at an advantage.
>>
>>67675256
So he lost a little less horribly than Rand did, what's your point?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.