[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: usar..jpg (50 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
usar..jpg
50 KB, 550x412
Why are russians so salty? USA never attacked them, bombed their cities or took land from russia. Is it because of the sanctions or is it because of the fact that USA is just better at everything than russia?

>pic.
>>
>>67671807
>>
>>67671807
Because the US fought the spread of their communism in the 20th century and they're mad that they lost the cold war.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x499
The Slavs in my area make up 1/4ish of the population. And they are exclusive and act superior, when in fact they pinch pennies worse than Jew
>>
>>67672547
>when in fact they pinch pennies worse than Jew
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, fucking Polish people are the worst here, the other slavs are not so bad. When you see a Polish surname you know you're going to have a tough sale.
>>
Because USA funded guerrillas worldwide (including Afghanistan and Chechnya) to attack USSR/RF.
Even after USSR dissolved, CIA continued supporting chechen guerrillas who shot up theaters and schools, bombed subway, railroads and airports.

Plus majority of russians are insufferable jingoistic faggots who want to be simultaneously percieved as powerful AND unfairly victimized.

I have heard people say how they hate Nazis and call for american/european/ukrainian/chinese/japanese/georgian genocide in the same sentence.

Anyone with a brain left RF long ago.
>>
>>67673489
Self-aware Russian detected. Now come to America where we can give you a job shooting firearms on YouTube.
>>
>>67671807
Probably because the Americans have depicted them as the enemy in quite alot of videogames, movies, and books
>>
Russians are O B S E S S E D with America for some reason, just like Yuros are. You won't ever see Americans pulling this kind of nonsense with Russian flags.
>>
>>67671807

WW2

Russia proposed a plan to facilitate an allied landing on the eastern front and to join forces/resupply the russian army.

The US told them to suck off and directly resulted in the deaths of millions of russian civilians/troops by landing in italy/france instead. Lead to salty relations after the war, the cold war and current "muh nation doesn't like your nation" attitude.
>>
>>67671807
>>67671890
Wow, those Russians are disgraceful. Our countries may be enemies politically, but you can be damn sure no America would disrespect the Russian flag in that manner. Fucking subhuman slavs.
>>
>>67674246
>>
Those doormats seriously trigger me.

I see them every now and then and it just seems incredibly disrespectful to have something like that to wipe your feet on.
I've also seen them as state flags as well. It's always actually patriotic people that unironically have them too.

I just don't get it. That shit is disrespectful god damn it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 2865-456x600.jpg (74 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
2865-456x600.jpg
74 KB, 456x600
>>
>>67673938
Soviets barely hung on because of US Lend-Lease aid. This BS about USA somehow being complicit in the casualties Russia's human wave doctrine racked up is just old worn out cold war propaganda.
>>
File: us russia opinion.png (17 KB, 431x399) Image search: [Google]
us russia opinion.png
17 KB, 431x399
all major media outlets in Russia are directly controlled by Kremlin and they can change opinion on anything very quickly

supposedly they've even convinced like 80% of Russians that Putin's 'counter sanctions' against EU food producers, which have caused significant inflation in food price in Russia, were actually part of the sanctions imposed by EU/US
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.