[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever date a SJW /pol/? I have, it was actually not so bad. Redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1457402449121.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457402449121.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
Ever date a SJW /pol/?

I have, it was actually not so bad. Redpilled her on just about everything that would be brought up. You could make the argument that women typically fall in line with w/e their man's views are, which I think is true to a degree.

By the end of it she was realistic about niggers and why they shouldn't be awarded these special protections from society. Embraced actually being a woman instead of muh feminism. Began to grasp problems with welfare and started liking Trump.
>>
Why did you break up then?
>>
>>67671269

Because that's when he woke up next to his sticky waifu pillow
>>
>>67671399
This is true.
>>
>>67671004
If a woman is really into you, whatever the reason, she will turn into a weird woman version of you.

I personally stay away from SJW women, but know a friend who dated a smart good looking one (rare I know). He has his shit together, good job, investments, nice town home, etc. I know he wrecked her in bed too. At first she was always very chatty about social issues whenever I hung out with them. Over time she just kinda stopped all that. I think she realized the quality of guy she had access to due to her smarts and looks if she fell into the traditional female role vs the kind of guy she had access too when she was SJW. I don't think it worked out for whatever reason, but know she dates in completely different circles now.

Sometimes women just have to be shown the light. You can't always tell them.
>>
>>67671269
She was an ex H junkie and relapsed and ended up in jail.
>>
>>67671529
How do you know he 'wrecked' her in bed? Did he videotape it and show it to you?

That sounds like a mightily faggy thing to do but maybe it's an American thing.
>>
File: 1451150405192.jpg (29 KB, 266x313) Image search: [Google]
1451150405192.jpg
29 KB, 266x313
>>67671610
...I'll avoid SJWs then.
>>
>>67671759
No. It just came up in casual conversation with him a couple of times at the beginning of their relationship due to the subject matter.
>>
>>67671759
He wrecked her in the bed, anon watched it from the shed.
>>
>>67671610
enjoy your HIV
>>
>>67671529
Am I your friend? because you literally jusy described my past 1.5-2 years almost exactly.
>>
>>67671959
Probably for the best. She was a good looking girl, like 5 years younger than me. I knew in the back of my mind this shit would happen, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Statistics win again.
>>
>>67671610
Reminds me of my ex sister in law. I hope she dies.
>>
>>67672230
I dunno, do you live in Texas?
>>
>>67672550
Close, Arkansas, but that was almost to the letter me you described with my ex. How odd shit like this can happen.
>>
File: tumblr_o2jffxLVGh1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2jffxLVGh1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1368
>>67671004
I dated a hipster. I hated all of her SJW friends and they hated me, but we never discussed politics. She was horny all the time too, so that was nice. Broke up with her because she was an alcoholic.
>>
>>67671004
Tried it, even told her bs like I was voting for Hillary and was uper liberal, etc. Lasted about 6 months somehow, don't know how I made it that long.
I actually think that my mind has subconsciously shifted to the left side of things, but shortly after breaking up I started coming back here to begin reparations.

Got laid at least, so there's that
>>
>>67671004
I did once. Didn't realize how bad it was until she got flustered once and tried to explain how pic related was objectifying and dehumanizing women.
>>
File: 2262.jpg (197 KB, 504x580) Image search: [Google]
2262.jpg
197 KB, 504x580
>>67673379
Fuck me.
>>
File: 1457992714.kenvey_image.jpg (283 KB, 1160x580) Image search: [Google]
1457992714.kenvey_image.jpg
283 KB, 1160x580
I did. She had a period on my finger and gave me herpes.

That's why I only date men now.
>>
They are really really dumb

fucked a couple, wouldn't exactly call it dating

For caring about womans rights and shit they really open their legs pretty quick to a NEET loser

Had one believing /pol/ holohoax memes by the time i was done seeing her, ruined her right before she went to cali lol
>>
>>67672908
Haha. Crazy. If that really describes you, then you're probably bro-tier. The friend I was describing works with me in downtown Dallas for a property development company. I work in financing acquisitions, he's in treasury managing capital structure.
>>
>>67673421
>manga of little girl
>dehumanizing and objectifying women

ummm what? Do you remember any more of the "argument"?
>>
>>67671004
>Ever date a SJW /pol/?
I've only dated a single person in my life and that's my wife. I'm not a retarded perma-NEET like others on here.
>>
File: IMG_0948.jpg (60 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
60 KB, 500x275
>>67674014
Haha yea thats not me I work for the state, but it was exactly like a female me, even adopted alot of my mannerisms and picked up /pol/ talk and would always chill and have a good time with my friends and we fucked like animals. She slowly started becoming more and more different and eventually it became tumblr with her and all her shitty friends and that was that.
>>
I dated a hipster she was a real qt and all of her beta cuck friends were afraid to ever tell me anything. I completely changed her in every way from clothes to ideology. Even made her come to the gym with me. Confronted her friends whenever I heard them talking shit. It was a fun ride, but I wanted to date other people.
>>
>>67674450
Know the feeling, anon. Yeah, I've dated a non-sjw hipster. Not conservative, but not liberal either. She was just in the wrong crowd, had great potential. Sometimes there's only so far you can uplift a person, ultimately they have to let the baggage that's keeping them down go, and if they can't, time to move on.

Your story sounds very familiar.
>>
>>67674710
Once a woman is enamored with a man she'll change her entire outlook. She always told me the guys she dated we're never into fitness and weren't as dominating as I was. (in a good way) All of her exes looked like the same Nu-Male faggots.
>>
>>67675111
hipster nu-males really get under my skin. They illicit a predatory response in me as well as extreme disdain. Like I can't help but make eye contact with them in an effort to look away.

Guys I consider my friends would respond with a "can I help you?" or even a nod. But hipsters always smile sheepishly and look away.
>>
>>67671004

No, I haven't. But I did court this liberal arts chick and despite still calling herself a "humanist" she's not stupidly naive and retarded with the topic of refugees. She used to be a radfem and now only supports egalitarian basics. Much more grounded and mature of an individual.

I wasn't in contact with her long enough to redpill her fully, but this happens because women are malleable by nature.
>>
>>67673634
>For caring about womans rights and shit they really open their legs pretty quick to a NEET loser

This. My buddy picked up some psycho feminist tumblr slut from a bar and proceeded to choke and slap her when they were having sex at his place.

They're a bunch of fucking colossal hypocrites. You can pretty much determine their psychology based on their social medias. They are the very definition of lost, broken chicks ruined by feminism, looking for some beacon of authority.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.