[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are non-American views and opinions of Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28
File: Trump, Emperor of Man.jpg (140 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
Trump, Emperor of Man.jpg
140 KB, 734x950
Just curious what non-American think of Trump. More specifically i'd like to know what seems to be the general populace opinion of him from your respected country.
>>
File: 1458085722715.png (1 MB, 968x1350) Image search: [Google]
1458085722715.png
1 MB, 968x1350
>>67670580
I love him.
>>
>>67670580
For me, he is only one good candidate.
>>
>>67670580
Most people here just spew the normal leftist rhetoric until theyre challenged on it
"hes a racist" "hes a xenophobe" "hes going to start WW3"
Dunno about the rest of Scotland or the UK but this seems to be the general consensus on the west side of Glasgow
The ironic thing being half the people Ive spoken to about this agree with his policies when they actually hear what they are.
>>
He blows my mind because my main complaint of most systems is that the pool of optional candidates is so heavily controlled that electing somebody on behalf of the "people" is really a joke. Folks are elected on behalf of interest groups, not people.

With Trump it's different. Even if we had differing ideology (we don't really for the most part) I would support the hell out of him. Our country needs somebody like this who cares about Canadians more than China.
>>
>>67670580
>>67670920

I think there are just as many Trump supporters / detractors (proportionally) here as in the States

Look at any BBC comments section on a Trump article, and everyone is saying they love him, and how they're sick of the leftist BBC mocking him.
>>
A bunch of hypocrites and heart bleeding faggots call him a nazi without even knowing what the fuck his policies are, as for me...

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>67670580
Based. Hope he wins.
>>
>>67671286
Pretty happy to hear that.
Itd be nice if a Trump win spurred on some support for nationalism in the UK.
Hell his nomination could be enough.
>>
not as bad as hillary
>>
File: politics-and-shieet.png (109 KB, 640x670) Image search: [Google]
politics-and-shieet.png
109 KB, 640x670
>>67671876

There is already nationalism here, just look at UKIP, and have you not noticed we're having a referendum on EU membership?

It's the same trend in all Western nations of the two political sides drifting apart, and arguably we were on that bandwagon before America was.
>>
>>67670580
He's the only guy that doesn't wish me death
>>
In my country is 50/20 amongst educated people, the common people don't known him but I think they would love it if they did. I personally think he is really awesome. MAGA
>>
>>67670735
>>67670851
>>67671741
>>67671901
Ayeee thats cool and all but whats the general publics opinion of him from your respected perspective. Im kinda curious.

Also going to add to that, how are so many non US and UK fags able to speak English so well? I never understood that.
>>
Obviously I meant 50/50
>>
>>67670580
Most people hate him because they blindly parrot what the media tells them. I love the D though.
>>
Love almost everything about him.
>>
>>67672597
the general public doesnt give a fuck about US elections.
its hard enough to care about local politics already

obviously trump is still painted as a caricature though

also: english isnt hard, in fact its very easy
>>
>>67670580
I wanna watch the world burn
>>
>>67672189
Thats a fair point.
Suppose I just dont see it much. Up here the loudmouths only ever seem to despise England and love Europe.
+ Im in the middle of the EU loving cuckfest.
>>
>>67672597
Imagine if all big tv-shows and movies and songs were in Spanish, most people online spoke Spanish, you spoke Spanish with neighboring countries and even higher education was in Spanish. How well would the average American be able to express him or herself in that language? English is the new Latin.
>>
>>67672597
theyre taught English and other languages very early in a lot of European countries because its such a widely used language so its fairly useful wherever you go.
>>
just another break in the wall. the guy wont MAGA. once he gets to the white house he will go with the flow.
>>
>>67670580
I fucking love him to the point of being a bit obssesed. Everyday I think about him and read news about him, crossing my finger that he'll win and maybe then the people of europe will realise how cucked its nations are under the european union
>>
I dont really care about his politics, but i like the show and entertainment he brings to the table.

In the end, he is just as idiotic as the rest of the murricans and their candidates. But at least the dude is funny (and not a negro)
>>
Dutch media doesn't like him and neither do most people I talk with.
I like him though.
>>
>>67670851
This.
Strong America will benefit the entire World.
>>
>>67670580
He's America's last chance.
>>
>>67672597
General public opinion of him in Russia:
Common folk: "Putin endorsed of him so he may be okay."
Media: "Media figure. Egocentric. Charismatic. Most likely a nominee. The only one with a common sense not actively seeking a conflict with Russia. Best option for Russia."
>>
>>67670580
Family hates his guts. Media here just sees him as another wacko.
>>
He needs to be president.
>>
>>67671152
>>67672808
>>67672922
My countrymen summed up my feelings about the man.

As far as the Canadian population at large though? Depends where you are. My working class, suburban extended family likes him. The Canadian media, the schools and the general population of Toronto hate him, even if they can't tell you why.
>>
Trump is the equivalent of the Danish People's Party.

In Denmark, that party is currently the largest in the right block so they wield considerable power.
I always thought our own political system was superior because it allowed the voices of the political "incorrect" to be heard. And I thought the Murrica system was retarded since they could never have something equivalent to the DPP in power.

But now I see it's actually possible. So your system might not be so shitty after all.
>>
He won't be elected and will become completely irrelevant
>>
>>67673722
>the general population of Toronto
We need a wall for the GTA.
>>
>>67670580
we believe he should win so cuckmerica would stop being so cucked
>>
>>67670580
"He's the new Mussolini/Berlusconi"
I personally appreciate Trump, he's the best candidate among the other meme-tier ones, even though he's a meme too
>>
Finnish media is very anti-Trump and average Finn agrees with everything what mainstream media says. I personally think he is the best candidate.
>>
File: emperor.jpg (226 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
226 KB, 800x800
>>67671901
German non-cuck, if trump is elected he will have germany's back and help you clean severe mudshit problem

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67670580
Good on immigration, bad on other aspects. If Cruz would be against immigration he would be perfect.I think /pol/ overhypes Trump and he won't be as anti-establishment as they think.
>>
>>67674772
>Booger missile
>>
>>67674583
nigga trump is terrible too.

hes like one inch below hillarys NWO shill level
>>
>>67673142
Wouldn't that be nice for you piss skin :)

There's no avoiding your country becoming a crater by yourselves when America pulls out its massive economic cock and takes its jobs back. If Trump keeps his word, and I'm willing to take that chance.
>>
>>67670580
A small community of leftist and globalist journalists basically runs the mainstream finnish media, so everyday we see articles mocking Trump about everything.
It's pretty funny because no one here would even care about the primaries if the media would not be smear campaigning Trump all the time.

Personally I would love to see Trump winning the GE, because that way our beloved neighbor Russia would be more happy about the west.
>>
Generally he's regarded as a racist but his election wouldn't have as much negative consequences for us than a president Sanders. Personally I don't think his intentions are honest but he's the least shit option in the race, basically a vote between a non-fatal car accident (Trump) and a bullet to the head (Clinton, Sanders, Cruz).
>>
>>67670580
That he probably won't keep his election promises. Still better than the alternative candidates.
>>
>>67670580
Don't really understand the fine structure of your politics but Trump, I love him. He represents something that every country in this fucking rotten continent would need now and I sincerely hope he wins the election. It will have a major affect on european politics and maby the shit that is about to hit the fan here, doesn't.

Based Trump!
>>
I think he's symptomatic of how rotten your political system is and how dissatisfied people are with the status quo if the literal meme comedy relief candidate is leading the polls
>>
>>67673576
Huh... I gotta say im a little surprised there's an Indian that supports Trump. I would think you guys would a sympathize with the Mexicans look at Trump as an unrelatable fat cat bigot
>>
>>67672381
Dude, most of us finn's like (or love) you guys even when our fucked up government is trying to convince us to do otherwise. All I feel towards you is respect, fuck our politicians.
>>
>>67673986
Irrelevant?

I completely doubt that ruski. He will still be a corporate superpower and the only thing that his campaign would do if it fails would be boosting his company, because who wouldn't want to buy shit from a guy who was a main candidate in the presidential election?
>>
Interestingly, of all the controversial things Trump has said, people in the UK seem to only focus on two quotes, the "small loan of a million dollars" and that he'd date Ivanka if they weren't related. Apparently that's justification enough to hate him over here.
>>
I love him. Saw a poll tho at one of Swedens biggest newspaper.

Think it was :

40% shillry
30% Bernie
25% Trump

Or something like that.
>>
File: GettyImages-513195248.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-513195248.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>67670580
Vast majority of people here despise him.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/609839/piss-poll-london-pub-lets-brits-vote-republican-hate-most
>>
>>67670580
Far right wingers respect him.
Most other people don't like him.
>>
>>67674499
What the fuck are you babling finbrah? Most of the people I talk with support Trump and the only group I know that doesn't, is the same leftist one that want's more mudshit in to our country.
>>
File: poppies.jpg (143 KB, 740x431) Image search: [Google]
poppies.jpg
143 KB, 740x431
Canadians as a whole hate him because even our conservative party is just industrialists and centrists.

He's great, just don't ask the rest of my cucked countrymen.
>>
Hes the Man who can changue the Us and also benefit al the world. The wall is irrelevant and neccesary
>>
>>67670580
I'm worried that he doesn't seem to adress the environment. At this point, it's really fucking important that SOMEONE starts worrying about global warming.
That's not going to be Trump.

Also he is pro-life which always seemed retarded to me. The people getting the most abortions are those that are too dumb or poor to understand contraception, i e the part of the population you don't want to reproduce.

I don't like that what the media tells us though, it's only leftist memes and just "BUILD A WALL" and that he's retarded. I've never heard a media source mention him make a good point which I'm sure he does.

So far I tend to agree with Bernie on most things, except that he's a jew and supports Israel.
If I were american I wouldn't know who to vote for desu.

If Trump comes out on top, America will be able to find it's spine again, become bro with Putin and that is what we might need against China and the kebab.
>>
>>67670920
Didn't your parliament or something make a whole show about how he was an idiot and they were never going to invite him publicly?
>>
>>67672597
Mixed. Clinton is probably hated more and nobody even knows who Bernie Sanders is. Most of what people have heard about Trump comes from the Guardian (liberal shite except for Football Weekly) and the BBC.
>>
Good point about enviroment he doesnt say nothing about enviroment but el rato and cruz neither.
>>
and little marco i mean
>>
>>67670580
I think he is the forefront of symbolism of the corrupt American government system.
>>
>>67670580
Most people compare him with Jean Marie Le Pen here, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
>>
I want him to win so leftards will be in suicide watch for at least 4 years.

Who knows? Maybe along with the happenings in europe we might be witnessing the end of the PC fad.
>>
I wouldn't mind him in 10 Downing street
>>
>>67676074
Britcuck, your media or officials can not be trusted. Remember those 1,400 kids that met the joys of being enriched?

Fuck you. Brexit now and then we can talk more.
>>
>>67671410
>we're going to win
How?
>we're going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it
How?
>We're going to bring jobs back to the USA
How?
>We're going to deport illegals, ban Muslims from entering the country, and we'll make America great again
How?

Fucker can't even explain it.
>>
>>67677303
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>67670580
Most people here think that he will be the American Berlusconi/Hitler/Mussolini...

Yes, most people here are fucking retarded.
>>
>>67676615
yeah the debate was live streamed
the tl;dr was
lefties: HES RACIST BAN HIM
not so lefties: we should debate him and show him the error of his ways while taking the piss out him
>>
>>67670580
based red pilled saviour of Murica
>>
>>67677435
He did explain that multiple times. You didn't even listen to his speeches.

>we're going to win

Just like we won so far. Meme magic.

>we're going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it

Tariffs for everything that comes out of Mexico, tax on everything that goes to Mexico.
As simple as that. They won't voluntarily be paying, but it will be their money.

Which also will force US companies back to US.
Because keeping jobs abroad will be more expensive with all the tariffs and taxes

>We're going to deport illegals, ban Muslims from entering the country, and we'll make America great again
Round them up, put them on trucks and send them back.
What's so hard?
>>
>>67677435
>>we're going to win
>How?
Good deals
>How?
Tariffs and deals that will stop the other countries from devaluing their currency so much
>How?
We already know how to deport people
>>
>>67677435
He's explained all of those you tard. Try doing some research for fucks sake.
>>
File: 1456882509215.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456882509215.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
I think he will make america great again, but I fear for my country a little bit.
Also, my mom is american and I hope one day I will get my green card.
>>
I'm german and I love him.

I'm seriously thinking of moving to the US if he gets elected.
>>
>>67678631
>mexico refuses to pay
>trump crashes the Mexican economy with no survivors
>cartel takes over government
>Mexicans can only flee south because theres a wall to the north
Buckle up
>>
File: 1458063668851.png (243 KB, 735x419) Image search: [Google]
1458063668851.png
243 KB, 735x419
>>67672597
People here don't know much other than "oh, he's that guy from The Apprentice." Heck, everyone here don't even know the government passed the TPP in a flash.

Personally, I can't wait for when President Trump re-opens the investigation for 9/11, and what he's going to do about "...the people destroying America..."

And in response to your second question, we were a British colony at some point. English is my first language because it's the main household language (both parents were educated in schools set up by English missionaries).
>>
File: 1457511450185.jpg (648 KB, 1024x1145) Image search: [Google]
1457511450185.jpg
648 KB, 1024x1145
>What do you think of him
>>
>>67679026
>moving to the US
You won't have to.

Trump wants to pull the US troops out of Germany.
Trump wants to make a neutral safe zone in Syrian and put all the Euro refugees there.
Trump hates Merkel and will probably get her replaced.

With Trump Germany will be great again.
>>
File: ht.jpg (61 KB, 1240x947) Image search: [Google]
ht.jpg
61 KB, 1240x947
>>67679321
This.
I can't wait until he's president and shitposts about Merkel on Twitter
>>
>>67679321
But not with our politicians.

Who will bring the change we need? The AfD?
They have some good plans but are overall still a pile of garbage.

Republikaner, Linke, CDU, SPD, FDP - figuratively no difference.

I'd vote Piraten but they surely won't get elected and I'm also pretty certain that they also won't do shit.
>>
>>67670580
Same as within the usa.

Mindless cucked beta males will believe everything theyre told and hate trump without having any reason at all while pandering to niggers.

Alpha males / people who actually think for themselves will be pro trump as he is obviously the only candidate who will make a big difference. Thats why everyone is turning on him.

Just like everyone turned on hitler or anyone else who couldn't be controlled.
>>
>>67679733
>I'd vote Piraten

Do you realize their platform is pro-refugee pro-gay adoption and LGBTQ shit right?

Pirates are the epitome of degeneracy.

AfD is the only real choice, once they are in majority we will see where it brings us - the old parties will die and the new ones will be born. The important part is to break the political establishment.
>>
File: PP-poster2011-druck-v4c-4.png (109 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
PP-poster2011-druck-v4c-4.png
109 KB, 300x425
>>67680013
>>67679733

Forgot the pic. Is this what you want to vote for?
>>
>>67672926
Scotland has always preferred continental Europe over England.
>>
File: brest.jpg (95 KB, 577x400) Image search: [Google]
brest.jpg
95 KB, 577x400
>>67670580
Tbqh most people don't know anything about Trump over than that he is running for president, is known for bombastic rhetoric and maybe that he was endorsed by Putin. Those who follow english-speaking media and are generally interested in American affairs understand that he is a well-meaning, patriotic anti establishment populist who is considered ''right'' and gets a lot of hype, even though Shillary is more cunning and dangerous, and has more connections.
>>
File: c-RK8ibyTsk.jpg (56 KB, 1032x667) Image search: [Google]
c-RK8ibyTsk.jpg
56 KB, 1032x667
Trump is the one true president
>>
>>67680207
They're not as bad as you make them out to be and you know that.

Yes they are pro refugee, which is my only quarrel with them.

I myself am pro gay adoption, I literally couldn't care less. Let people fuck whoever they want to fuck, let them adopt children if they want and are capable of providing for them.

I'd vote AfD but there are some things I don't like about them. I don't vote for any of our parties I usually make my vote not count.
>>
Germany is the most anti-American country in the western world. The sort of people who pay attention to politics, maybe read The Spiegel or whatever magazine and newspapers, and watch ZDF and arte, and who are leftist politically are all anti-American. In their eyes the US is spying on us, the US is a terror state that still has the barbaric death pentalty, that is torturing people in Guantanamo, the US is full of stupid racist southern rednecks who believe in creationism and deny climate science, the US is destroying the world with McDonalds and Americanization, their language sounds as if one were speaking with a potato in their mouth.

Everything American is bad and everything bad is American.

All things about Trump are then of course colored by this pervasive Anglophobic and anti-American atmosphere in German politics and society. Trump is a demagogue, a fascist, a dangerous racist populist. Other than that, I'm not sure most Germans pay close enough attention to Republican primary politics to be aware of how well he is doing. Most of them are probably unaware that he is almost certainly going to be the Republican nominee in November. And I haven't had any commentary from people who do pay attention that closely to US politics, so I don't know if it worries them or if they feel he will destroy the US or whatever else they might pontificate about.
>>
>>67670580
awesome!
>>
>>67680566
>I myself am pro gay adoption, I literally couldn't care less. Let people fuck whoever they want to fuck, let them adopt children if they want and are capable of providing for them.

You are degenerate and a traitor to your nation, I see.
I rest my case.
>>
>>67675533
Firstly, our media is too busy with other shit to talk about us elections so my view might not be representative.

Second, most here hate everyone that is not white.
>>
File: gigamerchant.jpg (902 KB, 1200x1717) Image search: [Google]
gigamerchant.jpg
902 KB, 1200x1717
>>67670580
All media against him calling xenophobe, etc, people who never posted about politics posting anti trump stuff on facebook.
bluepill galore.

i love him in solitude.
>>
Hope for humanity. The beacon of light. Purge the liberals of this wretched world, so that the tomorrow would be brighter.
>>
The best candidate you got. America used to be the symbol of not giving a fuck, saying whatever the fuck you want because it's only words. I hope Trump brings back the good old days of "deal with it". Also I want to see Trump and Putin shenanigans like in the old days with Bush.
>>
>>67681192
>most here hate everyone that is not white.
Why?
>>
>>67670580
He's a bit of a cunt at times, but he's not racist nor xenophobic - he's right, and a true American (which is why I called him a cunt).
>>
As far as i know, most people here either dont give a shit about who will win, but those who do mostly like Trump
>>
>>67670580
I still dont get how all these fags speak English
>>
>>67670580
Some of his policies are aweful.
An example would be privacy.
On the other hand he seems to be a thorn in the eye of the nwo and he is not a cultural relativist with a fetish for multiculti, "diversity" and biased modern definition of "racism".
The best analogy I've got for hin is chemo.
He'll be unhealthly, do damage, buy maybe he'll cure or at least push back the unspoken cancer that is actualy kill the true west.
>>
>>67680409
What movie is that?
>>
>>67687560
Nevermind, found it.
>>
>>67686311
>he seems to be a thorn in the eye of the nwo

lmao no

he follows the money
>>
>>67670580
Good. I hope his win will light the fire under the rest of the world's ass so that we can get rid of policor as well and make some sensible decisions here in Europe. From what I've seen, the SJWs/BLM/etc. gang is going full apeshit if he makes it, so that should put them at a good disadvantage to begin with.
>>
I wish we had someone like him here in swedistan.
>>
At least he has shown some respect to us by saying bombing Yugoslavia was something they should not have done. Unlike that bernie asshole
>>
File: Pathetic.png (283 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.png
283 KB, 640x357
>>67670580
He's the only one who has a real shot at wrecking the old Order that bought the government at the end of FDR's life. Every move he makes is world news now. If want my opinion on him being president I'd say its scary in an unknown way. But Trump is needed no question about that.
>>
>>67673413
I want to be friends with you guys. It'd be so much better than having Mexico and the Middle East as friends.
>>
>>67670580
I love him, I want him to destroy all of my marxist enemies. Please liberate Cuckanada, Senpai!
>>
In Germany most news outlets pretty much write him off as a candidate not to be taken serious.
>>
>>67690960
Same around here. Even the not-so mainstream ones started making him look bad.
>>
>>67670580
I think Canada's PM is much better overall
>>
File: IMG_20160209_123537.jpg (12 KB, 270x153) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_123537.jpg
12 KB, 270x153
>>67670580
Most of France is retarted or refugee so the opinion on Trump is not very grzat, but I actually think Trump is the least worse person you could vote for at your election, and if he get elected and America become great again, I hope european countries will wake up and exterminate the mudslims hordes
>>
>>67691377
You cuck, you have no idea what you are talking about. The current PM got into power because of his last name. He has zero accomplishments and is going to run the worst budget in over eight years. He is a joke, this is the guy who created the 'current year' argument.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWwjtU9uTE
>>
>>67670580
well our country has recenently changed government, its pro-american an' shiet so all i have to do is pray that trump-senpai will notice our little humble country
>>
File: loanofmaymays.png (3 MB, 1826x1020) Image search: [Google]
loanofmaymays.png
3 MB, 1826x1020
>>67670580
General opinion is the typical lib bullshit (will start WWIII, literally Hitler, fascist). Some are able to dispel this illusion though, and they hold the God Emperor in great respect but they are a minority.
>>
>>67691377
>check flag
>not Australian

Stop appropriating Australian culture you shitlord.
>>
He is an inspiration to us all.

We need to make Estonia great again by building a wall and making the Russians pay for it.
>>
>>67691785
But I saw him dance with some streetpooers and I like it
>>
File: estonianbrushposting.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
estonianbrushposting.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>67692012

sorry forgot the mandated national gif
>>
File: 1456689303564.webm (3 MB, 224x360) Image search: [Google]
1456689303564.webm
3 MB, 224x360
>>67670580
I want TRUMP in CANADA!!!
>>
>>67670580
I wish I could move to america and Live under his divine rule

And yes, I'm black
>>
HE is based.
>>
File: trump exodia.png (1 MB, 980x943) Image search: [Google]
trump exodia.png
1 MB, 980x943
>>
File: GvVkmaD.jpg (14 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
GvVkmaD.jpg
14 KB, 300x303
He is the Emperor GOD
>>
File: INQUISITION CALLS YOU ANSWER.jpg (74 KB, 495x778) Image search: [Google]
INQUISITION CALLS YOU ANSWER.jpg
74 KB, 495x778
>>67670580
>putting trumps face on the god emperor of mankind
>>
>>67670580
he's our last hope to save the world from the ruin of globalism and open borders.
>>
>>67691166
They are gonna get an aneurism once Trump is elected
>>
File: scotlandwe-are-scotland1.jpg (159 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
scotlandwe-are-scotland1.jpg
159 KB, 1680x1050
Approved.
>>
File: trump.png (79 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
79 KB, 184x184
I could not be more ready for the God Emperor of Mankind to save the old world from Chaos and cucknation.
>>
>>67670580
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP BUILD WALL HUMILLIATE MEXICO
>>
I cant take him seriously as a politician

The Election in America has become a parody of itself where candidates stopped arguing about relevant topics on stage, but flame wach other like they were anons on 4 chan

I dont think that leading a country like a company would "make it great again"

Also the racism is strong in him, but desu the world is becoming RIGHT af right now
Even Austria started buldng a fuking wall after flaming Hungary hard

Leftists will be the minority GG im gonna die
>>
>>67692185
>ZULUUUUUUUUUU
ZULUUUUUUU
>ZULUUUUUUUUUU
ZULUUUUUUUU
>ZULUUUUUU
Nah but in all seriousness, why do South African blacks hate other African blacks? Is it because some ancestral tribal conflict like the Hutu-Tutsi thing or is it something else?
>>67670580
I hope he wins, desu.
>>
>>67693150
>I cant take him seriously as a politician

That's a good thing.

The world doesn't need more politicians, the world needs Leaders.
And Trump is just that.
>>
I like everything about him except the climate change is a hoax and wanting to all but entirely eliminate the Department of Environmental Protection. He's blatantly shilling for big oil and that should really raise alarms considering the fact he's said countless of times he isn't being bought out by anyone. Considering his anti-science stance he'll probably send America into a little dark age with muzzled scientists like we saw with Harper here in Canada for the past decade. You'll probably become like China and have to wear masks to go outside with all the smog considering companies will have lesser standards to follow.

He's also bad at math http://www.investors.com/politics/capital-hill/billionaire-donald-trump-has-a-big-problem-with-basic-math/
>>
>>67693371
Reading a german write about the world needing a leader
Kekd

1) He wont get elected and will be forgotten as someone mentioned in this thread before
2) If he wins he wont that change much
>>
Fml bad english sry
>>
>>67670580
im a british expat
if i could i would be voting for trump.
>>
I am shoked how many eurofags want the D
>>
>>67693437
>the climate change is a hoax and wanting to all but entirely eliminate the Department of Environmental Protection

The MAN-MADE climate change IS a hoax.

The whole thing was just made up to syphon the companies from the 1st world to advance the globalist agenda.

Guess who doesn't give a fuck about climate change and refuses to sign ANY related agreements? China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

basically the sweatshop countries, that take American and European jobs and the oil countries, where international petroleum corporations operate.
>>
>>67684287
Coz our supreme castes got fcked by them for 200+ years.
>>
>>67693603
If he won't be elected, the insurgency will slowly start all around the world, which will turn into a major civil war by 2019.

There are too many societal and political tensions right now.

Only Trumps sees and understands them and only he is able to make it right.

Otherwise in 3 years you might see me and people like me at your doorstep shooting you in the face with a hunting rifle.
>>
>>67694122
I wish i coud be so ignorant and believe that too

Must be easy living in a dark cave denying scientific evidence of MAN MADE climate change
>>
>>67694432
Pls elaborate how trump will save the whole world
>>
>>67694122
If you want to disagree with the rigor of the scientific community and not do your research that's fine with me. I have no problem with people believing in whatever religion they want and there's nothing I could say to convince you otherwise anyways. Just don't go blaming scientists when shit hits the fan like you type of people love to do.
>>
>>67694493
There is scientific evidence for that. The climate change is cause by a natural ice age cycle and the sun cycle.

12th century had an exact same climate change, then we had a small ice age, which we are now just climbed out.

>>67694660
1. Trump wants to remove all US troops from Germany, finally ending the occupation and making Europe neutral. Something, that should be done back in 1991.
2. Trump wants to create a neutral safe zone in Syria, round up all the refugees from Europe and put them there.

These 2 points for starters. That ill fix Europe in a year.
>>
>>67695016
I have heard about the argument, but pls look further into the topic and you will find out that only a handful of scientists (mostly american) support this argument. The other 9348340972047 scientists support the manmade climate change with a broad variety of scientific papers.

And you really think just because Trump "wants to do it" it will happen? Kekekekeekkke
Bcse he is the only one who has interests in europe and syria
>>
File: Make vaporwave great again.jpg (120 KB, 960x939) Image search: [Google]
Make vaporwave great again.jpg
120 KB, 960x939
I hope the god emperor comes down here and liberates us from the nanny state cucks that run this shithole convict country.

Actually trying to get my way to freedomland
>>
>>67670580
TV reporter this evening basically said we should give Trump a lot more credit than we currently do, because he might be a loudmouth but is voicing the people's opinions after all. Also claimed that his race to the White House is full of asperity, but he's "UNSTOPPABLE" (actual quote) regardless of all that shit that is been thrown at him.
>>
>>67695620
1. There are very few scientists who argue about a man-made climate change. The whole thing is based on a few survey where a big number of scientists were asked if they believe if the climate change is happening. They weren't asked if it's man-made or to what extent it is.

The fact is that the whole thing is advancing the globalist agenda and destroying the west, while slowly shifting the capital and power to the 3rd world countries. You can't deny that happening.
The question is if you want to keep that going to satisfy your pinko tree-hugging fantasies and watch the decline of the west or you take a shot and restart the western industry.

2. If Trump wants something he gets it, that's how he runs a business.

he has neither the reason to lie, not any interest. If you think about it he gains nothing from running for president. He is not a politician who runs for career and is already too successful to be bothered with politics. In fact being a president would damage his business in the long run, because he won't be able to oversee it properly.

The man really cares.
>>
File: nanona.jpg (12 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
nanona.jpg
12 KB, 250x251
I fucking love him.

I usually never bother defending politicians, but I shill for and defend trump during class, when some lads use the US as some bad example, or just hate on him.

I envy Americans for that. In a good way.
>>
>Investing in reversing climate change
>Ignore all the other ways people die coz le profit.
Kek
>>
>>67696745
In case you're actually open minded and willing to do research but are just currently uninformed, there's plenty of information and citations located here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change.

Otherwise, like I said before, any further discussion is like talking to a brick wall.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
VOTE
>>
>>67698488
>uninformed

Actually I'm more informed that you and received superior education in Russia.

hate to break it to you, but the rest of the world, especially the oil powerhouses views the whole climate thing as a suicidal mental illness.

Western education is so down the drain you believe any made up bullshit the institution presents to you, like climate change, gender studies or niggers in Egypt.
>>
>>67698897
Nice try but gender studies and niggers in Egypt have nothing to do with science so that's a really poor comparison considering someone of your "superior education". You're saying countries with something to gain from fabricating and denying evidence might actually try to do just that? Gee that's a huge eye opener I have never thought of that before.
>>
>>67699746
Climate change is as scientific as niggers in Egypt.
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (41 KB, 931x567) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
41 KB, 931x567
Our anti-muslim guy is also being made fun of because of his hair. They should meet up sometime.

Seriously though, most people don't really care enough for politics to actively research and/or follow it (let alone foreign politics), which results in them parroting stuff the media pushes.
You'll hear some faint "Hey this Trump guy got bankrupted like 4 times" and "Lol isn't he like really racist though?" followed by a "Hah would be funny if he actually wins".
At least that's what I gather from the students around me.

Older people (the ones I know, who are mostly left) are concerned and don't want him to win. They think he'll fuck up so badly it'll hurt us too. My granddad was quite shocked when I told him I support Trump.
>>
>>67670580
I'm convinced that White culture can only be saved by a revolution, and that it has to start it the USA, because it's the only white country that could win the inevitable world war. So I'm pretty excited about Trump. But he won't win, and even if he does, the kikes will simply assassinate him, so unless you have a golden throne for the emperor, it doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.