[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama nominates another JEW for the Supreme Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: jew.png (92 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
92 KB, 214x300
Obama has just announced his intention to nominate Jewish Court of Appeals Judge Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court. This would bring the total of our 2% Jewish population to 4/9 Supreme Court Members if confirmed.

Keep the pressure up on Republicans NOT to confirm.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/17/us/politics/obama-supreme-court-nominee.html

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/16/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nomination-emotional.cnn

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/126614141/merrick-garland-has-a-reputation-of-collegiality-record-of-republican-support
>>
>Pure Coincidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
File: american-hustle-christian-bale.jpg (853 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
american-hustle-christian-bale.jpg
853 KB, 1600x1280
>>67669933
>This would bring the total of our 2% Jewish population to 4/9 Supreme Court Members if confirmed.

b-but the jew is so smart!
nice triple double btw
>>
Bill Clinton had 2 open slots in the SCOTUS during his presidency, he got 2 jews in (ginsburg and breyer).
Obama has got 3 open slots, so far hes got 1 latina and 1 jewess in (sotomayor and kagan), and his third nomination is another fucking kike.

Democrats are truly fucking kike worshipping scum.
>>
File: jewish groups urge gun control.png (445 KB, 673x858) Image search: [Google]
jewish groups urge gun control.png
445 KB, 673x858
>>67670120
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttaHbgUV1HI

Dems pushing jewish males out of the party.
>>
>>67669933

The Jew thing is a red herring. We should be talking about the guy's tendency to be pro-law enforcement over defendant's rights; some of the stuff I'm reading suggests that he's actually more conservative than Scalia in this regard (Scalia being considered a key defender of the 4th Amendment).

Combine this with the current Apple vs. DOJ/FBI fiasco, and you've got a Supreme Court poised to take some very worrying action towards citizens' privacy.
>>
>>67671655
He would be the most anti-gun fucker on the court.
>>
File: behind.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
behind.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>67671655
>>
it's over

just nuke us kim please
>>
File: obama_troll.jpg (104 KB, 402x550) Image search: [Google]
obama_troll.jpg
104 KB, 402x550
"The President told me several times he's going to name a moderate [to fill the court vacancy], but I don't believe him," Hatch told us.

"[Obama] could easily name Merrick Garland, who is a fine man," he told us, referring to the more centrist chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia who was considered and passed over for the two previous high court vacancies.

But, Hatch quickly added, "He probably won't do that because this appointment is about the election. So I'm pretty sure he'll name someone the [liberal Democratic base] wants."
>>
Does anyone know where he stands on gun control? Without just citing that he's a jew, I mean. That's really the only important issue to me here.
>>
File: image.png (417 KB, 1325x615) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417 KB, 1325x615
>>
File: 12349873459829.jpg (137 KB, 605x493) Image search: [Google]
12349873459829.jpg
137 KB, 605x493
>>67669933
Roman Catholics and Jews should be barred from the federal bench. they are hereditarily incapable of properly adjudicating law in a protestant society.
>>
>4/5
>>
>>67677359

Thomas is basically an Episcopalian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.