[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angelina Jolie: "Stay strong illegals"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
"I am going to talk to the politicians, I will make them believe in letting you all go to Germany."

Thank you, Angelina. You are the one person we have been waiting for!
>>
I hate that self-righteous cunt so much.
>people actually think she is attractive
>>
>>67669366
"i haven't defeat the cancer. i have BECOME the cancer"

t. Angelina Jewie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
>>
>>67669440
>people actually think she is attractive
She was, about a decade ago
>>
>>67669366
AHAHAHAHHAHA /POL/ BTFO & ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>67669366
Shoot her. She's an enemy of the state.
>>
God, she's like an evil empress.

She actually makes me think that all the reptillian stuff is real. She's spooky as fuck.
>>
It's going to be great when she meets with refugees in Germany and gets raped. What will her message be then?
>>
>>67669470
This, she became cancer incarnate.
>>
File: 1449023947152.jpg (47 KB, 433x316) Image search: [Google]
1449023947152.jpg
47 KB, 433x316
Hopefully this self righteousness cunt gets brain cancer and brad turns fag
>>
>>67669470
best post so far. thank you pastabro
>>
>>67669807
She's a Scientologist, isn't she?
>>
>>67670127
Methdick lover.
>>
>>67669366
Why doesn't the bitch just adopt the rapefugees.
They aren't that many.
>>
cunt
>>
>Adopts like 12 mudshits to show that she is a caring humanitarian
>Obviously all of the parenting is left to the nanny, because she inevitably has to be away from home for 80% of the year due to movie shoots

She is the definition of a fake individual. Her face is fake, her tits are definitely fake, and most importantly her bleeding heart opinions are fucking fake.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x327
>>67669366
>we

Who is "we"? Are you on the board of a multinational corporation? Are you a shareholder if a multinational corporation? Are you a member of the wealthiest 0.5%? Are you a hedge fund manager or a securities broker for Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, or Wells Fargo? Are you a C-level executive of a credit card corporation?

If your answer is "no", then you need to have your head examined for making your post. If your answer is "yes", kill yourself.
>>
It is SELFIE TIME!

Angela Merkel started the selfie campaign, Angel(in)a Jolie continues it.

And now, let's all march to Germany! Freedom for the refugees! Money for them! Apartments! Down with Germans! Down with Germany! Gimme all for the refugees!
>>
>>67670364
We as in "we Germans".

Now chill, Brado Bradovich.
>>
>>67669440

she reached a peak in hackers, its all been downhill since then
>>
Yeah visiting a refugee camp with your 100 bodyguards and the entire Greek police

such altruism and bravery

It would be nice to try and visit on her own.maybe an analpill would be waiting her
>>
>>67670571
>>
>>67669366
How about you take them all in and pay to take care of them? No? Why is that?
>>
>>67669366
wtf, i thought it was just a meme, but the bitch actually cut her tits off, what the fuck?
>>
>>67670719

dont even know how old she was here, 19/20 maybe.
>>
File: mu-4765uy-png.png (439 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
mu-4765uy-png.png
439 KB, 599x555
>>67670434
>>
>>67669366
>I will make them believe in letting you all go to Germany.
How about you let them all go live with you in your main mansion instead of out of your sight in MY FUCKING COUNTRY. Goddamn, i always hated this dumbass whore reeee
>>
>>67670780
She's pretty much the poster child of genetic instabity.

Bradd must be absolutely shutting himself that he left Jen, for a walking corpse.
>>
>>67669470
Thats a spicy meatball
>>
>>67670691
She was visting poor, suppressed and desperate people who just want to flee war in Greece and go to Germany.

Has Tsipras already met with Angelina? Have they already agreed to let them all flee to Germany away from the horrors and oppression and cruelty they face in Greece?
>>
>>67669366
When is this hole going to get cancer and drop dead already for fucks sake?
>>
>>67670979
Yep.
It's too late now.
>>
>>67670979
yeap they met

she told Tsipras that she was mad at the living conditions of the brown people and that she would do everything she can to open the borders so more brown people would move to Germany safely to appease some of their pain
>>
>>67670434
>security forces
But why ? These rapefugees are so nice, you don't need anybody to protect you angelina, why are you so racist ?
>>
File: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (11 KB, 397x316) Image search: [Google]
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
11 KB, 397x316
>>67671548
BOY, I SURE AM GLAD THAT SELFLESS TRULY GOOD PEOPLE SUCH AS HERSELF EXIST!
>>
Put the refugees in their neighbourhoods.
Why do you need gated communities?
We're all equal.
We are all human.
Come toegether.
>>
>>67669470
Kek
>>
>>67670719
>short hair
No thanks
>>
>>67672076
Yes, let the poor fugees play with her children.
I'm sure she has a pool.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
Can we send Germany all our illegals too Angelina?
>>
>>67669440

She has epic tits, but she cut them off for no good reason. She is completely worthless now.

Why the fuck to Actors think their opinions mater?

Also, i wonder how long it took for her to find children to be photographed with.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.