[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long have you been visiting /pol/? what makes you come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
how long have you been visiting /pol/?

what makes you come back?

would you say it has honestly changed your views on things? for better or worse?
>>
/pol/ is the cuck version of /new/

Everyone here are faggots.
>>
>>67669259
About 3.5 years now. Visiting /pol/ daily is a ritual encoded in my brain. Don't know why I keep coming back. Its either the memes or the banter. People on the board tend to have very pessimistic/ alarmist attitudes, but I don't let it effect me anymore
>>
>>67669259
since Paris
>>
>>67669259
2 years
boredom and enjoying my anger
hasn't changed my views, but made me more aware of certain things
>>
>how long have you been visiting /pol/?
whenever it was that it got made, I didn't go to /new/ but went to /pol/ as soon as I saw it pop up, probably fucking years ago but doesnt feel that long
>what makes you come back?
it's literally the only place on the internet you can discuss politics however you want without getting banned
>would you say it has honestly changed your views on things? for better or worse?
I don't buy into le ebin hivemind but a lot of info gets posted here and if I look it up and it checks out to be accurate I will change my world view accordingly
>>
File: 1458099794901.jpg (34 KB, 418x279) Image search: [Google]
1458099794901.jpg
34 KB, 418x279
2006. Started on /b/ when it was Anime/Random. Then moved on to /a/, then /jp/ when it was created, left /jp/ after they wrote scripts to auto report posts, went to /new/, then /int/ when /new/ was deleted, then to /pol/. Sometimes when things get really boring I will pop into /r9k/, but they stopped creating original content when the bot was turned back on.

If a new video game is out I'll check /v/. I also checked in on /x/ back in 2009-2011.
>>
>>67669259
Since yesterday
Better than \b\
Don't know yet
>>
File: pol hurtbox.png (200 KB, 999x442) Image search: [Google]
pol hurtbox.png
200 KB, 999x442
>>67669259
>since last August
>the truth
>I'd figured out most of it before I came here, but /pol/ showed me the Jews were behind all of it. I was pretty miserable before, but /pol/ made me even more miserable, because I understand the shit is much, much deeper than I thought, which was already pretty deep. And yet, I never want to go back to how I was.
>>
Originalfag here. Anyone saying the racism on /b/ was ironic at the start is full of shit. Some of it may have been but I and others were serious about it.

Proud to know I and others pissed off moot so bad he deleted a board twice (/n/ and /new/).
>>
>>67669259

since 2011, for the meme magic and memories. And yes.
>>
It's made me more angry because old /new/ was genuinely very informative and had spirited discussions about real issues. Current /pol/ is just LE MEME MAGIC FEEL THE BERN CANT STUMP THE TRUMP HILL IS A SHILL PEPE
>>
>>67671331
Go back to sleep FlowerGirl, libertarianism is a joke ideology created by the jews to control the goyim.
>>
>>67671331

to be fair, were're better than /tg/.
>>
>>67669259
Since 2011

Not sure, been trying to leave for awhile now.

It's changed my views on 4chan for sure. After gamergate the legitimate political discussion has died completely and this place turned into /r9k/. Now I can see that people on this board will vote for anyone based on memes.
>>
>>67669259
since its inception

i come back since news usually always hits here first

meh your a cuck if you let shit get to you
>>
meh it was better then, now its mostly crap still the occasional good thread makes me come back. my views are the same, everythings the same (unlike this suicidal pit)
>>
>>67669259
Pol made me happy because before I thought I was alone. Pol reassured me that others have seen what I have seen, and think the way I think. Being white and living in the south is not exactly my first choice. Even in a town that was on CNN for being a racist kkk town in south Texas, we are still somehow infested with nogs and muzzies. I despised multiculturalism my entire life, pol only showed me that it's more common than I thought.
>>
>>67669259
I discovered /pol/ as the Dorner saga was just beginning to fire up. It's fun as fuck watching happenings unfold with you guys, but it's kinda boring on slow news days.

/pol/'s made me a better critical thinker and more open-minded than college ever did just cause you faggots come up with some totally off the wall ideas, and even bother to support them with facts and figures once in awhile.
>>
File: fuck nigs kek.png (27 KB, 639x558) Image search: [Google]
fuck nigs kek.png
27 KB, 639x558
>>67669259
Pol specifically like two-three years I cant really remember. 4chan since like 2010 or something so i guess I am the cancer.

Because no other forum has a decent political discussion, pol blends memes/jokes with actual news really well. Its only shit right now because its burger election time.

Better for sure, I value truth above all else. While many things posted on pol aren't 100% correct, they generally give you a good idea on what to research yourself.
>>
>>67669259
>how long have you been visiting /pol/?

Since 2013 If I had to guess. Earliest I remember is being assigned random flags (JIDF, rainbow etc)

what makes you come back?
The lulz at this point

>would you say it has honestly changed your views on things? for better or worse?

It probably made me more conservative. I think it has been for the better. It can be very negative environment though. I'm definitely not here as often as I used to be.
>>
>>67672686
For a long time Israel and JIDF were the only two flags. I wasn't a chanfag when I first came here so I remember having to look up JIDF on urbandictionary
>>
>>67669259

I wasn't here for /new/, but when /pol/ started back up I jumped on board with the happening threads.

First one I remember was either sandyhook or the Boston bombing... can't remember.

I've been on /b/ or /k/ a few years before that. I want to say 07 or 08.
>>
I was here when it was called /new/. Jesus Christ it was a shitty board back then.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.