[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is so bad about race mixing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jw.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Here you can see a sweet German/Filipino girl.
>>
Miss Universe 2015 is German/Filipino.

Pic related.
>>
>>67666978
Dated several asian women in my life. Every last one of their mothers would tell me to give them asian grand children with auburn hair and hazel eyes.

Pic related may be German/Filipino, but without that knowledge I would have assumed a non-mixed with a dye job.
>>
>>67667072
she's disgusting , look like a 7/10 gypsie at best if drunk.
>>
>>67667072
where is her veil?
>>
Mix a decent European with a top level member of some other not SO repulsive type, and get something more or less 6/10. Why are we supposed to be impressed?
>>
Riley, kill yourself
>>
>>67666978
it hurts the feefees of stormweenies and runs contrary to what their myopic ideology dictates

be ready for a bunch of assblasted stormniggers who will come to this thread claiming that racemixing invariably produces low IQ / ugly offspring, while they incidentally ignore that most people of any given race aren't moderately smart, nor attractive

another group of retards will come in claiming that your examples aren't attractive enough because they don't fit their subjective criteria for 'attractive women'

kek
>>
>>67667072
Fucking hell she is ugly, looks like a gypsy face pinned to the body of Goro from Mortal Combat.
>>
It's like breeding dogs. Mixing certain breeds together will end up with a hideous looking dog, while others will end up looking better than it's parents.
>>
>>67667072
>this is the most beautiful creature they could find in the world

I pass cuter girls in the street every day.
>>
>>67666978
because that's an Eurasian mix and not a negroid one
>>
the asian side was improved (obviously) but the european side was ruined and lost forever.
>>
>>67667072
>>67667294

>That insane amount of photoshop

Probably needed to make her look passable close up.
>>
>>67667497
Oh G-d, completely forgot about that faggot.

What happened to him?
>>
>>67667779
He's still here posting the same fucking threads over and over using different flags

I think he's been doing it for almost six years now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.