[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this time ever come?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: proudoncemore.png (1 MB, 1712x826) Image search: [Google]
proudoncemore.png
1 MB, 1712x826
Will this time ever come?
>>
Yeah, but it will be said in Arabic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-20-49-02.png (718 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-20-49-02.png
718 KB, 1440x2560
That's my favourite part to show people
I have my own screenshot but it's shit quality
>>
Reading that made me feel really bad for the German people. How horrible it must be to be unable to be proud of your nation, and proud of your heritage.
>>
>>67666333

Nah the Eternal Anglo made sure that will never happen again
>>
No, this country has been sold to the entire rest of the planet. We bathe in cash, but everything else is pretty much shit. I can only state that I am German, not proudly though.
>>
>>67666383
>>67666614
you caused the problem in the first place, fags dont talk
>>
File: emperor.jpg (226 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
226 KB, 800x800
>>67666333
TRUMP WILL SAVE THE GERMAN PEOPLE

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67666333
>a non-German talking about how proud he is to be German

lol. I'm guessing Germany's next nationalist fuhrer will probably be Syrian or something.
>>
>>67666992
I wasn't born then faggot.

>>67666956
>I can only state that I am German, not proudly though.
Will the time one day come, when you can state proudly that you are German? Do you believe?
>>
>>67666333
one day, it has to get much worse for Germany to finally wake up.
>>
>>67667186
lol not born? are you 13 yrs
>>
>>67667301
But even Hitler didn't restore Germany's pride, he only tarnished it further.

What would it take to actually restore the pride of the German people?
>>
>>67667799
I thought you were referring to world war 2.

I wasn't alive during the time of world war 2.
>>
>>67667186
>Do you believe?

No. The best I can do is to contribute to the survival of my language, as well as my holy rights to eat pork and see unveiled women.
>>
>>67668047
I really don't blame people for supporting Hitler. If someone said that they'd make that day come, and you believed them, I bet you'd follow them to the end of the earth.
>>
>>67666333
why the fuck do you care you're amerifat
>>
>>67667892
>What would it take to actually restore the pride of the German people?

Making Europe great again. No more shitskins etc
>>
>>67666333
No, because you're a citizen of the USA. Have pride in your own nationality and get involved in a movement based around that.
>>
>>67668603
This is what I'm doing.

I'm sad that germans won't get to experience the feeling of voting for someone like Trump though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.