[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bobby Fischer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What do you think of Bobby Fischer? Was he redpilled?
He hated the Jews and felt that there was an international Jewish conspiracy against him. He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards". His library also included works such as Mein Kampf and The White Man's Bible.
Was he just crazy and paranoid?
>>
An intelligent man, with excellent mental health (seriously).
>>
Good guy.
Hated his people for what they do.
>>
File: 1448033318811.jpg (66 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1448033318811.jpg
66 KB, 620x388
Brilliant
>>
a self-hating racist who got butthurt when he found out he couldn't join the sekret iloominati joo master race club when he found out it didn't exist
>>
>180 iq
>still an anti-Semitic retard
>>
Courageous, honest and intelligent. Cost him greatly, but always kept moving ahead.
>>
>>67665988
You're a moron.
>>
>>67665011

He was Jewish himself.

And his rants did no one any favors.
>>
does he have children?

crazy or not it's a good idea to pass on a high IQ
>>
>>67668034
Nope. Didn't have any children.
>>
Had to watch the move about him last semester for a graduate psych class. He's an absolute madman
>>
>>67668656
How so? I know he had his fillings taken out as he was paranoid of signals.
>>
Didn't he wife up a Japanese bitch too? Literally /pol/
>>
File: pleasedHank.jpg (9 KB, 348x326) Image search: [Google]
pleasedHank.jpg
9 KB, 348x326
>>67665011
Was a jew and even hated jews. That takes courage.

He was a bit crazy, but he was definitely red pilled.

Queens gambit is still a thing of beauty. Get btfo russia

btw movie about him was ok. https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/12982983/Pawn.Sacrifice.2015.720p.BluRay.x264-NeZu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WlFD2rbRk
>>
>>67669785
Searching for Bobby Fischer is probably my favorite Dad/Son movie. Love it. I encourage all of you to watch it. Along with the new Tobey mac Pawns Sacrifice movie. It's a good watch too.
>>
>>67665011
based alpha fucking nationalist
>>
>>67668854
there are documented cases of teeth fillings picking up radio
souce: i know antennae repairmen who work from helicopters and because they worked for so long beside high powered arrays they can hear the radio in their head, seriously. I personally think it may have something to do with the parabolic shape of the back of the skull.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.