[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italy changes law to make all supermarkets give unsold food to needy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: compidk.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
compidk.png
12 KB, 560x407
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-food-waste-law-supermarkets-a6931681.html

So is there anything inherently wrong with giving unused/uneated food to shelters and the like? Should it be a law?

I think it makes sense that at places like supermarkets or buffets that have uneaten, untouched food that is still edible, that the leftover food be put to better use rather than just trashed, and the food gone bad could just simply be trashed/composted.
>>
I'm sure it'll have unforeseen consequences.
>>
>>67663756

Like people stealing it because "it's theirs anyways".
>>
>>67663756
>some random nigger immigrant gets sick on donated food
>takes supermarket to court
>sues them into the ground
>laws get changed back again
>>
>>67663666

Makes sense to me, but my local homeless population ruined their shot at free donuts after one of them tried to sue the Dunkin Donuts that would give their old shit away after he got sick from them. So I'm sure something similar will happen...I really hope the other hobos just bludgeoned that guy to death in his sleep
>>
>homeless shelters suddenly overflowing with food
>poor niggers come from miles around to get a meal
>minimum wage foodstamp nigs stop trying, go full welfare
>supermarket forced to raise prices since food stamp nigs aren't patronizing them anymore
>>
Where are all the tops to these muffins?

Upvote to anyone who can guess what this is from :)
>>
>>67663666

Makes sense actually. Just don't complain if someone happens to get a stomach bug for a day.
>>
>>67663666
Nope. Instet of buying they wait for handouts.

Cheeky companys will use this to make profit.

Thibk about the cloth colection of used once.
All is going to africa and they SELL IT!

You give it for free becouse you think it will help people in need and THEY MAKE A PROFIT ON IT!

Or donating blood. THEY FUCKING SELL THAT SHIT FOR BIG BUX!

You get nothing. They profit.

Fuck generosety. You see a bagger give him a samwitch and no money. Give him a t shirt.

Fuck aid charetys subhuman richfuck ups just use it to evade taxes.
>>
>>67663666
It was originally banned under EU law, the EU quietly changed that and then handed the attention over the terrible corporations for not doing it earlier and demonstrating why we need the EU!
>>
>>67663666
I think it can and will go wrong.
>>
>>67663666
yes.

there is a demographic that looks for deals like hawks, they follow the people with the price reduction sticker-gun around to get cheaper products. I'm certain similar people try their best to get food from food banks (something that didn't exist at all here until a few years ago), and now the left use the proportion of people using foodbanks for free food as a measure of poverty.

when you have food that's fine for consumption, but past sell-by-date, and once it's past that it has no value then you are forced to give it away to people, it just decreases the market of buyers.

supermarkets here are quickly moving to get around accusations of food waste by using the unsold food to make bio gas and renewable energy.
>>
>>67664325
heh heh heh

>>67663666
Another example of the Gov subsidizing poverty.
>yfw the poor cry over their free food going bad the day after they get it
>>
>>67664999
Not at first probably but in some time I bet they will start bitching about too bad food they get.
>>
>>67663666
brilliant!! supermarkets will run short on stock purposely. Great plan!
>>
>>67663921
libel law in the world is a lot different than ours
>>
File: elaine blag blag blag.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
elaine blag blag blag.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>67664325
these are stumps , homeless people desire better
take these stumps away
black lady who runs the homless shelter jpg

desu the tops are the best
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.