[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 23
File: z40 clear 3.jpg (22 KB, 626x416) Image search: [Google]
z40 clear 3.jpg
22 KB, 626x416
Every spanish guy I meet seems to be injecting steroids straight into their dick, why do they all seem so coked out and horny?
>>
>>67661449
Mexican American here

I admittedly have a lot of sex and love cocaine

True story
>>
>>67661449
high test
I
h
g

t
e
s
t
>>
>British flag
>Spanish men

I know we have the 2nd lowest IQ, but we're not that stupid to visit a caliphate.
>>
There's tons near me, all they do is hang outside places and smoke for the whole day
>>
>>67661449
Every anglo guy I meet seems to be injecting semen straight into their anus, why do they all seem so submissive and low energy?
>>
Turkish rape genes
>>
>>67662632
Are you sure you're from Britain?
Spanish Britbongs is unheard of
>>
>>67661449
why did post a mexican?
>>
>>67661449
Because spaniards are moors who have been cucked by spanish women to the point that they themselves act like women and hate themselves for it. They see the insertion of their penis into a willing female as the only way to break the cuckoldry.
>>
>>67661449
Spanish does not equal Hispanic, former enemy.
No one resents Hispanic men (and people in general) more than Spanish natives.
What do you feel about aussies mangling an beautiful language, or americans shielding themselves from reality with a cloak of historical ignorance? What about when they claim to trace their heritage to you?
Admittedly, I know there are Latino people who feel genuine pride in their Iberian roots, but those are not the ones who are loud, drunk and horny.
Sorry, world, for our share of responsibility on that.
>>
>>67663480
*into a willing white female

FTFY
>>
Hispanic here. We love pussy it's our favorite food group
>>
>>67661449
Spanish =/= hispanic
>>
>>67661449
>Every spanish guy I meet seems to be injecting steroids straight into their dick

Maybe you should stop being a fucking degenerate junkie, that way you won't be around drugs you fuck.
>>
>>67663659
Thank god. Stinking beaner shits, read this post. You're spics not Spaniards.
>>
When I studied in China one of the spanish students tried to sleep with a teacher. IT was so fucking cringey , i don't know who he thought he was.
>>
>>67663958
But I'm Cuban with Spaniard and German heritage. I'm whiter than you, Mohammed.
>>
>>67664018
Cool story breh
>>
>>67663958
You're being pretty fucking offensive for someone that follows the teachings of a man that vouches for goatfucking.
>>
>>67661449
mostly because they have closet homo fantasies.

So in order to prove how non homo they are they exaggerate the typical male libido

Brazilians, puerto ricans and dominicans being the worst. Probably because their blood is filled with negro blood
>>
>>67664122
>I'm Cuban
you're not white anymore though
>>
>>67664122
If you have one drop of native blood, you are not european, just take that into consideration
>>
>>67664122
So you're an exception. Congrats, you're better than those disgusting beaners.
>>
>>67661449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM
>>
>>67664172
I love fucking goats Jose atleast i'm honest about it. What's your excuse for being a disgusting sub-human spic?
>>
>>67664216
But the Spaniards killed all the Cuban natives before colonizing.
>>
>>67661449
That is not spanish that a fucken meXian indio.

These fuckers have our last names but, will never be equal.
>>
>>67664358
I'll never understand. Why the hell would you fuck goats when you have all those sheep running around? Do they hoard them in Wales and refuse to give you access, or what?
>>
>>67664787
The Welsh have a monopoly on sheep and they charge way to much. The tribe looks out for one another.
>>
>>67665044
So they are like the Basque here, if their sheep refused to fuck them as well.
>>
>>67663493
>Spanish does not equal Hispanic

Everyone here is talking about you, don't try and pretend we don't know the difference. We all know how absolutely pitiful and disgustingly arrogant you spaniards are anyway. Even when you're being insulted you're so pathetic that you convince yourselves we're talking about someone else
>>
>>67665179
Essentially yes, they're like Basque lite with less bombings.
>>
File: cuba master race.jpg (24 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
cuba master race.jpg
24 KB, 300x420
>>67664753
our? hahahaahaahah fucking cuban nigger.
Mexico has 50 million of criollos like me
>>
>>67665200
You? Not knowing the difference between an august source and the degenerate byproduct of the centuries?
I'd believe it, were you not capable of self-delusion on a continental scale.
The fucking Genovese should have sailed in the opposite direction.
>>
>>67664358
It baffles me that you would have an opinion for or against spics, but here you are with sharpened butter knife. Who do you hate more? Spics or infidels?
>>
File: America is great.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
America is great.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Because we are macho alfas, pasty crackers are all sissy and drug addicts like your Amerifat sons.
>>
>>67663493
Dicen que los andaluces son muy bohemios e irresponsables, al igual que nosotros jajajaja

La sangre espanola tiene mucho que ver.
>>
>>67665684
I'm from Aviles not cuban all you latinos are subhuman.

Mexico will always be the rape nigger that spanish spit on when we hear your nigger accent.
>>
>>67664392
Hahaha hahaha no friendo. They killed the men and fucked the women. Like every colonisation ever
>>
File: Hispanic America is white.jpg (12 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic America is white.jpg
12 KB, 250x228
>>67666408
Estas caliente porque somos mas blancos y ams ricos que espanistan, hablame en espanol entonces, gitano moro muerto de hambre jajajajaja

Nuestras chicas son ams bellas
Nuestra comida tambien
Nuestra economia es mas relevante
Estan emigrando a America Latina por la crisis de los terribles deshaucios tio jajajajajajaaj

Sofia vergara o Salma estan mas buenas que la puta arabe de la Pe Cruz.
>>
huh?

yeah, pretty much they sign up for gym because insecurities, 1 year after no results, they embrace stereoids.
For me it was creatine, I ended weighting 110kg and fucked a lot because spanish girls are shitty like that.
>>
When they say "la raza" I laugh. Jesus, they are mongrels, not a race.
>>
>>67665713
We're talking about you, you stubborn idiot
You as in eurotrash from the european shithole you live in, OP didn't misspell or mention any other demographic

Can you even read? Is your level of education so shit tier that your reading comprehension is comparable to someone with downs syndrome? He said spanish as in the jackass who stares back at you in the mirror, thank you for giving us a first hand demonstration of OP's message with your amazing stupidity right now
>>
>>67666675
nisiquiera hablas inglés, sangre sucia.
>>
>>67666941
eurotrash? we are the pure europeans, eurotrash in those central europe bastards that mate with arabs and blacks
>>
>>67663493
Most americans are not of british decent.
>>
>>67667054
micks, italos, germans, dutchs... that makes it worse
>>
>>67666961
stfu arab rape baby. Go back to caritas or ooking for food in trahs cans, starving hispamoor hahaahahahahahahahha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEUqcFz17Fc

Have you eaten today, fucking gypsy?
>>
>>67667255
puto pancho, anda y ve a vender droga en la calle, escoria.
Mira quien habla, yo soy del norte, orgullosos vascones que ni los romanos conquistaron y me da lecciones un puto tiraflechas escoria descendiente de indias violadas.
Tu no eres muy listo, para echar en cara algo a un autentico español.
>>
>>67663958
You faggot that's an Italian flag
>>
>>67666961
My last name is de soto am i of spanish background?
>>
>>67666675
Bullshit, your economically relevant. Maybe in the strawberry and fruit industry field nigger. When your not busy copping off people's heads. Stop thinking your white.

You guys are lazy, your wemon are half breeds and loose their looks when they hit 25 and become gluttons and gain 100 lbs. Your about as relevant as argentina.

Keep wishing you were spain,boy.
>>
mirad a los ricos gitanos de europa jajajajajajaja hasta ayer los Holandeses del psv se burlan de os gitanos espamoros cabrones muertos de hambre jajajajaajjaajajajjajaajajajajjaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2uH9r_g-A

Dejad de venir a Mexico, porque asi os odiamos.
>>
>>67667494
but you are not that fucking spic

but i doubt you aren't mixed with anglos or micks or italos
>>
>>67667441
Los putos vascos son los que mas emigraron al nuevo mundo jajajaajajaja hasta mis bisabuelos nos heredaron la txapela, son muertos de hambre y terroristas, sin America Latina no existirian, asi que mas respeto hijo de puta. Hay que ser agradecidos en esta vida folla cabras. Tambien tengo sangre vasca, asi que no estes jodiendo.
>>
>>67667050
You realise how heavily influenced by Arabic countries Spain and other Mediterranean European countries were, right?
That includes mixing
>>
>>67667646
quieres decir las putas romanas gitanas que no podemos echar por la puta union europea?

ahi estamos, mostrando que eres un panchito ignorante de mierda!
>>
>>67667494
No fuck off juanito
>>
>>67667912
galleos, imbécil

sigue poniendote en evidencia en vez de abrir un puto libro de vez en cuando, yonki de mierda, esnifacoca
>>
el mexicANO
>>
>>67668042
read about el cid and don pelayo and notice how we regained our country and we are white, not shitskins. A thing I cannot say about northern europe right now.
>>
>>67661449
most spanish and latin guys are uncut

uncut guys are more sensitive down there, so I guess its why they're always horny. cut fags are more likely to experience impotence later in life
>>
>>67668286
Well, were olive skinned not like latinos shitskined. We're not exactly white were comparable to italia.
>>
>>67668286
Not saying you're not white. But there's probably Arab blood in you.
>>
>>67668394
is that casual anti semitism or do you have any evidence to back that, pal? because I am cut and I am still horny as fuck, faggot.
>>
>>67668487
That's a falsehood. I'm took a dna test and I'm 100% iberian. We killed those arabs centurys ago.
>>
>>67668487
or not, northern spain, not even touched by romans
>>
>>67666941
So much rage, tsk, tsk.
The well-documented american inability to spot details is what is leading you astray. The mexican guy your dad paid to mow the lawn and who ended up impregnating your sweetheart is not Spanish. He will never be. He will never want to. He wants to be american, that's why he wears baggy pants and his cap backwards, listens to loud music and hollers in the streets, and fucks white bitches.
Your legacy to the world: every animal wanting, from within and without, wanting to be ON you, INSIDE you, OVER you. Wanting to be you, the masters of self-fucking.
There are states in your Union that are bigger in size than my entire country, boy. Imagine the possibilities. Imagine the human potential. But no, vast swaths of land are filled with nothings, and nobodies, human trash living the dream, or, how do you call yourselves? "Temporarily embarrased millionares", right.
Look a few posts above, a guy in the USA writing he is from Avilés. That's a little (to your standards) city in the north coast. Every day, old ladies there go to do their shopping, and they step and spit on cobblestones that are older than your country, pass through arches that have seen more centuries than your land has left.
The world is moving, man. When it stops, there will be nothing of you. The ones I rightfully consider my lessers, mexicans and such, are the ones that will blot out your pitiful existence. And it all happened because you let José put a brown baby in sweet, innocent Sandy.
It is all your fucking fault.
>>
>>67661449
Latin testosterone.
>>
>>67661449
The moorish genes were cleanses from the land except for the bbc and ficki ficki ones. Thats why they are viewed as whites who can dance.
>>
>>67668735
americans btfo
>>
What is the most patrician last name and why is it Jiménez?
>>
>>67666326
how is this garbage for language even a language? Italian and french is much better, its 100x times better than spanish. Damn.. Your language is denmark tier
>>
File: VIVA SINALOA.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
VIVA SINALOA.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
vascos, gallegos, andaluces, son la misma mierda. Los espanoles en general han mamado de America Latina trayendo cosas muy buenas y muy malas como la corrupcion, la corrida de toros o lo promiscuos y vagos. Lo que quieren los pasty crackers de US y UK nuestros enemigos naturales es que nos peleemos, quieran o no tenemos mucha sangre espanola y por ende hermanos, aunque no les guste a ustedes.

The Spanish diaspora consists of Spanish people and their descendants who emigrated from Spain. The diaspora is concentrated in countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela and other parts of Latin America, and to a lesser extent, the United States, Canada and continental Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
>>
>>67669209
Le quiero mamar las chichis a esta puta, siempre que la ponen se me para.
>>
File: Sinaloan girls.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Sinaloan girls.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>67669173
Spanish> horrible Sweddish.
>>
Spaniards are basically niggers

They're by far the rudest and most unruly people in western europe
>>
File: 1454747029407.jpg (93 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1454747029407.jpg
93 KB, 650x650
>>67662802
My cousin is there, working as a waiter, 1000€ for renting a room in London.

He says he's loving the city

>I say he's enjoying it because he is a foreigner in a city of foreigners.
>>
>>67669173
>said Sven while furiously typing on his cellphone while posting from his cuckshed
>>
Semi-related, but I honestly think no one would give a fuck about latin immigrants if they would try just a little harder to assimilate. Learn English and send your kinds to school and you'll be reclassified as white before the end of the week.
>>
File: el peruAno.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
el peruAno.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>67669330
es el problema de este thread, siempre estamos cachondos.
>>
>>67669594

>look at this angry cuck

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6241440/German-men-are-worlds-worst-lovers-with-English-men-in-second-place.html
>>
>>67664201
>>67666802

This. It's all machismo culture. Also see how gangbanging blacks in the hood are also the most likely to be on the down-low.
>>
>>67669446
>>67669666
thanks for the replies, also checked. Have a nice day wall builders
>>
>>67668735
>projection
>>
>>67669209
God, I hate mexicans. This is why the Europeans hate doing buisness with you.
>>
>>67661449
I prefer to inject it into my leg as a non-degenerate /fit/izen.
>>
>>67669834
That article... I bet Shlomo Goldberg ejaculated while typing that
>>
>>67669972
who cares about EU, we have only America as a friend.
>>
>>67661449
Mexican-American as well an my sex drive is through the roof
>>
>>67669906
Allah akbar.
>>
>>67666675
callate ya retrasado mental, que sois todos unos tapones de 150cm con culos enormes, feos y peludos, hasta las mujeres tienen patilla

anda vete a limpiar lavabos deja de dar por el culo
>>
this thread makes Hispachan look okay
>>
>>67666631
not the Colonization of the USA. we just killed them.
>>
>>67661449
High test.
>>
>>67670279
TOP KEK
>>
>>67661449
maybe you should stop visiting those gay bars full of coked up steroid shooters
>>
>>67670261
Im glad to see a mexican is learning swedish, it makes me proud to be a swede.
>>
>>67670279
esta bien, solo recuerda que para el mundo eres igual que nosotros.

Y en verdad si, tenemos todo de ustedes, raza, lengua, religion las mismas costumbres, retrogradas,etc.

Espanistani dejo de ser blanco en USA, es latino igual que yo jaajjajajajaajajajaj

http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/07/150710_fooc_california_blancos_raza_hispanos_jg
>>
File: carlos slim richest man.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
carlos slim richest man.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Así, por ser español pasé a formar parte del grupo de los hispanos o latinos, en el que a partir de los años 70 el gobierno estadounidense incluyó a todos aquellos ciudadanos provenientes de los países hispanohablantes.

Sin entrar a debatir sobre su rigurosidad, existe acuerdo en que el concepto de latino hace referencia a una lengua y una cultura comunes.

Pese a ello, muchos en EE.UU. creen erróneamente que se trata también de una categoría racial, algo que se me hizo evidente cuando, a mediados de 2013, me mudé a California para trabajar como corresponsal de BBC Mundo.

http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/07/150710_fooc_california_blancos_raza_hispanos_jg

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ SPANISH RAPE ARAB BABIES DONT HAVE BLUE EYES NOR BLOND HAIR, THUS NOT WHITE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
A better questions is why are whites such anemic and insipid mealaninless cucks.
>>
>>67670643
>>67670867
Holy fuck. This is not shitposting. This is shit posting. As in shit literally posting shit.
Fucking Columbus should have drowned.
>>
>>67671406
I have gone to spain and i get treated really good there, this mexican hate meme is dumb as fuck or you are all cucks who are just talk.
>>
>>67670867
Worse than the Portuguese
>>
>>67671841
That's like assuming most Americans are low IQ, myopic racists because you talked to some basement dwelling outliers on a niche echo chamber like /pol/.
>>
Why mexicans act all so proud ? they are not dying of poverty just because America help these trash

Spaniards did one thing wrong and that was not killing all the indios
>>
>>67667125
You mean micks, wops, krauts and... clogs? Tulipmongers? I can't think of a decent slur for the Dutch.
>>
>>67673006
>some irrelevant sudaca thinking he can talk shit
>>
>>67673006
>Why mexicans act all so proud ?
What does this vague, non-specific sentence even mean? In what regard do Mexicans act 'proudly'? Are you referring to all Mexicans? Should Mexicans act with self-hate at all times? How should Mexicans act according to you? Are you aware that Mexicans are not a single hivemind entity?
> they are not dying of poverty just because America help these trash
Care to substantiate your claim?
>Spaniards did one thing wrong and that was not killing all the indios
epeck, what is most hilarious is the fact that you are complaining about lack of humility
>>
File: MexicanosPromedio620px.gif (22 KB, 620x323) Image search: [Google]
MexicanosPromedio620px.gif
22 KB, 620x323
>>67673006
Mexican'ts live in an extreme delusion that makes them feel "superior" to every other spanish speaking country.

It's something hillariously depressive.
>>
Mexicans are fucking cowards.
That's why instead of manning up, working hard, and fixing their country
They fucking live in a depressing hell hole.

They have no collective man power to be anything more than the degenerate thieves and liars that they are.
>>
>>67674108
you are 3 millions and think like you exist, provincia enana jajajajajaajajja
>>
>>67673006
paraguay
not indio

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>67673006
Careful before you get a bullet to the head like salvador cabañas.
>>
You are all nigger -tier wetback scum to a white man like me.

You're all going back.
>>
File: Mexico is important.png (23 KB, 463x401) Image search: [Google]
Mexico is important.png
23 KB, 463x401
los paraguas son todos , indios, pobres e inferiores a Mexico. Nos tienen envidia los sudacas.
>>
File: America will be black soon.jpg (61 KB, 593x294) Image search: [Google]
America will be black soon.jpg
61 KB, 593x294
>>67675013
US is not white liar.
>>
>>67675067
Keep dreaming indio. You'll never amount to anything but, field niggers
>>
>>67675067
De nuevo con la ayuda de Estados unidos
>>67674901
Cuidado de no ser despellejado como toda tu familia

>>67674618
Atleast i am not a chicano>>67674035
You can't be proud of your money if somebody give you that money>>67673971
you are a sudaca too faggot
>>
>>67675562
Mexico = North america thus not sudaca.

USA does not give us our money, just take a look at our total GDP.
>>
>Mexicans are fucking cowards.
no, most of us are very proud and eager to make themselves look like a superior man
>That's why instead of manning up, working hard, and fixing their country they fucking live in a depressing hell hole.

Mexicans often don't care about anything outside of their immediate circle. They'll work to the bone to build a better life for themselves and their children or spouse, but will tell you to fuck off pretty quickly when it comes to anyone who doesn't have the same last name as them

>>67675067
Fuck off no one is jealous of us
and stop speaking your garbage langauge on this laos knitting forum you special snowflake, no one cares that you speak narco babble
>>
>>67675828
meant for
>>67674387
>>
File: 1418180690627.png (198 KB, 800x3843) Image search: [Google]
1418180690627.png
198 KB, 800x3843
>W-WE ARE NOT BROWN MANLETS AS THESE DIRTY LATIN AMERICANS!
>WE ARE NORTH AMERICANS, WE ARE STRONG AND THE 99% OF THE PEOPLE LIVING AT THE NORT IS WHITE I SWEAR GUYS
>AHAHA DIRTY SUDACA, YOU WISH YOU COULD BE AT LEAST 1% MEXICAN TO FEEL THE GLORY OF BEING A MASTER RACE, HAHA

Every time.
>>
>>67675562
>You can't be proud of your money if somebody give you that money
You don't seem to possess a basic understanding of English.
Making a statement does not prove a statement to be true. Substantiate your claims first.

From what i can gather out of your unintelligent monkey babble, you seem to be under the impression that business transactions between Mexico and the US are done out of nothing more than pure benevolence on part of the US?

When you go to the store to buy toilet paper to wipe your filthy hairy ass, are you making the store owner a favor?
>>
>>67675189
It will be once your 30 million cousins and their anchor babies come back to live with you.
>>
>>67676082
I know german, guarani and portuguese

you only know spanish and english because you want to be America
>>
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
>>67662742
>anglo
>low energy
>>
>>67669173
leave denmark alone you swine
>>
>>67661449

The only Spanish guy I knew was a huge pussy who paid for all the weed and was cucked to death by his fat gf.
>>
File: Photo (4).jpg (138 KB, 919x1225) Image search: [Google]
Photo (4).jpg
138 KB, 919x1225
spain did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67676298
>you want to be America

laugh at the illiterate chimp

LAUGH
>>
>>67669173
How are things in the Caliphate? Should we send some inquisition agents?
>>
>>67661837

Spics confirmed as Alphas
>>
>>67676906
sweet - baby - jesus
>>
>>67676913
It was a hyperbole

you want to be America itself but you are a just a chicano
>>
>>67676298
>I know german, guarani and portuguese
By consequence, should i assume that you only know those languages because you feel the need to emigrate to those countries due to their economic superiority, when compared to yours?

As a matter of fact I've never felt the need to live in the US. Knowing English does facilitate access to technical documentation and media, though.

Still waiting on that irrefutable proof of how Mexico keeps afloat simply out of benevolence from the US, paraguayan monkey.
>>
File: jeb-bush-435.jpg (105 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-435.jpg
105 KB, 435x580
>>67677236
Don't get too excited they are not know for aging well.
>>
File: Spanish_reconquista.gif (150 KB, 424x306) Image search: [Google]
Spanish_reconquista.gif
150 KB, 424x306
>>67666889

REMINDER: Spaniards were FUCKED by the Moors for over 700 years
>>
>>67677340
You are on a chan monkey i am not going to spoonfeed you

go check if the cartel is not at your door already
>>
>>67675562
>ask legitimate questions
>Chicano
So a Mexican can't ask any actual questions?
>>
>>67677656
If they feel superior they are chicanos

real spics hate themself
>>
>>67677518
>You are on a chan monkey i am not going to spoonfeed you
The burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim
You have no proof, therefore, you have no claim. You're nothing more than an angry brown midget slinging verbal diarrhea over the internet for some unknown reason.

>go check if the cartel is not at your door already
good deflection
>>
>>67677442
Fuck off we killed them all
>>
>>67677848
http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

just fucking google it the fundation have a page itself

also all your criminals go to the US to get GIBS
>>
Arab-lites and act similar.
>>
>>67678590
They are not white.

>James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist and zoologist, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA in 1953 with Francis Crick. Watson, Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".[5]

>While speaking at a conference in 2000, Watson had suggested a link between skin color and sex drive, hypothesizing that dark-skinned people have stronger libidos.[82][83] His lecture argued that extracts of melanin – which gives skin its color – had been found to boost subjects' sex drive. "That's why you have Latin lovers," he said, according to people who attended the lecture. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English Patient."[84]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
>>
>>67668735
Making me proud one post at a time
>>
>>67678149
Top kek

Now, care to explain how 200 million USD amount to more than a drop in the bucket in an economy that is as large as 1,294 billion USD?

>paraniggers can't into simple math

Are those 200 million keeping mexico afloat? Also, do you realize we also give aid money?
>>
>>67673006
It's better to be an overly proud beaner than a self hating white
>>
File: 1457376439003.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1457376439003.png
272 KB, 817x669
>>67668735
>>
>>67679550
You think is the only foundation ? what about all the gibs your criminals receive ?

>>67679566
Both trash
>>
>>67661449
Why are you doing this?
It hurts when someone confuses you with a fucking indian but well, i guess we deserve it, anglos did a great job killing everyone not like us.

I want to apologize in the name of Spain for don't finish the job.

PS. Build the wall.
>>
>>67679726
>Both trash
So? That has nothing to do with the question you asked.
>>
>>67680000
Nice gets

overly proud beaners get a lot of kids and that infest the world with overly proud loud beaner kids
>>
>>67661449
That man

Miguel Ángel Treviño Morales (born 18 November 1970), commonly referred to by his alias Z-40, is a former Mexican drug lord and leader of the criminal organization known as Los Zetas. Considered a violent and dangerous criminal, he was one of Mexico's most-wanted drug lords until his arrest in July 2013.
>>
>>67679726
>You think is the only foundation ?
What do you mean by foundation? We are strictly speaking about aid money, that is transferred between state entities, this is even clearly mentioned in the link you posted.

Also, if there are more of these "foundations" what is stopping you from listing them?

>what about all the gibs your criminals receive ?
you have not provided any specific proof of such

most likely a drop in the bucket too, not to mention that it is not even relevant in the context of your original argument, considering they're in the US, and it has nothing to do with "US aid keeps mexico afloat".

did a mexican hurt your feelings so badly that you need to vent the impotent anger by making half baked arguments to "ridicule" mexicans, anon?

keep posting more crude, retarded arguments paranigger
>>
>>67680270
NO LATINO should act proud

only Argentina deserve it

also i am not going to fucking spoonfeed you
>>
spanish girls are hot, why would you wana build wall on em?
>>
>>67680136
The self hating whites are the ones that enable that kind of behavior with the gibsmedat.

>>67680483
Taking pride in anything that you had no control over is dumb.
>>
>>67661449
That man is Mexican.
Spanish =/= Mexican

Pic related is a Spanish man.
Stop trying to confuse people you kike.
>>
>>67680483
>also i am not going to fucking spoonfeed you

>get BTFO after posting retarded argument
>i-i'm not going to spoonfeed you!

it is clear that you don't know what the fuck you are doing and you're out of arguments by this point, don't let the brown anger take over you, though, simply admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>NO LATINO should act proud
>only Argentina deserve it
that is a nice opinion, which has as much worth as any opinion absent of facts should (nothing)
>>
>>67681130
The only argument you have is name calling

you don't want to research because you will get btfo
>>
>>67672185
bonjourno piece of shit
>>
>>67681313
>The only argument you have is name calling
I already refuted your initial mouthbreathing argument
>>67678149
>>67679550

>you don't want to research because you will get btfo
Yes, i should construct arguments for you, which you are unable to construct by yourself, in order to prove myself wrong..

can paraniggers even understand how basic debating works?
kek

if you don't have anything of substance to post, you should go back to your filthy country and do whatever you do in your daily routine

>>67681585
likewise
>>
>>67681933
>I am not going to research nothing buah buah
>Ironic name calling
>Strawman
Fuck off chimp
>>
>>67682434
Why are you struggling to comprehend that the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim?

Surely even low IQ monkeys like those in paraguay can understand the concept, right? You must be trolling at this point, or you're so buttravaged after having your argument torn down with simple math that you cannot prevent yourself from shitposting further.
>>
>>67682797
Well then look at how i bait you because i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>67682797
Dude you are destroying him too hard, he might be in SUICIDE WATCH.
>>
File: umaruchan is crying.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
umaruchan is crying.gif
214 KB, 500x281
this is the kind of latin-american nationalism that keeps me the fuck away from /int/
>>
>>67682943
I'm inclined to think you are factually retarded, considering you even attempted to pull up sources with little thought.

Maybe that Mexican who hurt your feelings will apologize for his faults someday, don't lose hope anon. Do you have anything to add in the meantime?
>>
>>67683703
hurr durr *chimp noises* *fall from a tree*
>>
>>67683440
Which kind, specifically?
I don't go to /int/ but I imagine it's just like /pol/ with more race-baiting.
>>
>>67677442
Glad you posted a correct map, at least. Most maps are incorrect and does not show how big the Kingdom of Asturias was.

Well, it was actually an aggregation of independent regions. We rather talk about the kingdoms of Galicia and Asturias.
>>
>>67683928
Shut up with the race bait crap negrito. I'm tired of your shits pulling the fucking race card when you've run out of rhetoric.
>>
>>67684393
i could not care less about any personal grievances you may have with an entire group of people belonging to a nationality. From what I can gather, /int/ really is a race-bait fest given the fact that it's not even a political board.
>>
>>67684000

Ever spoke to someone from the Basque area? They consider anyone south of them as niggers
>>
>>67685519
meh, they´re pretentious as fuck, but they never step back.If they promise something, they´ll do it.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.