[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will /pol/ react when she becomes president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 992x558
How will /pol/ react when she becomes president?
>>
>>67661327

They'll squeal inanely about the Jews, so a regular day.
>>
We'll celebrate because it hastens the collapse.
>>
>>67661327
Play some pokeymanz
>>
ARF ARF ARF!
>>
>>67662515
Who's getting Sun here?
>>
>>67661327
She will be put down before that though, if the world doesn't go barking mad like her.
>>
If I was murrican i would vote Sanders but if Clinton would become prez i would start to print lot of her pics and shoot cum tributes on them
>>
>>67661327
We'll have the "presidential kennel" in a Trump Animal Shelter ready for when she loses.
>>
>>67661327

Never happen.
>>
>>67661327
I'll moving to Mexico, Syria, or Africa.
>>
Denialism, butthurt. Some may even chimp out.
>>
>>67661327

REEEEE!!!

But yeah, it really does hasten the collapse, so whatever.
>>
>>67661327
I only know what Putin's reaction will be
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/
>>
>>67661327
She's a political chameleon to be honest - I don't think she has any ideas that are her own. I personally would react badly because having Trump would be much more fun to watch for an outsider looking in
>>
>>67664019
>~le collapse meme~
Every hyperinflationist says this before every election. Sorry, you're never going to get your currency crisis or your sovereign debt disaster.

I know how envious of the wealthy you are, and how badly you want to see a ~collapse~ that wipes them out, but you're just going to have to think of a more realistic way to solve the income inequality you suffer from so much.
>>
Won't be too bothered by it. She's not extreme enough to be different than Obama, which would really just mean the continuation of societal decline.

I'm preparing myself for the years to come, in any case. No use in crying about it, just do what you can until we can start from scratch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.