[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merrick Garland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: garland.png (647 KB, 526x646) Image search: [Google]
garland.png
647 KB, 526x646
So what does /pol think of Merrick Garland, Obama's pick for the Supreme Court. Apparently he's a "moderate" but also a Jew. What think?
>>
>America is a nation with a Protestant majority
>The Supreme Court has no Protestant judge
>Jews make up ~2% of American population but if this jew gets approved, will make up over 40% of the SC judges (the rest are Catholic)
>>
>>67661189
/pol loves Jews so I don't see why that would be a problem.

Trump said he's the most pro Israel candidate. His daughter is Jewish.

I thought that's why /pol likes Trump so much?
>>
>>67661986
>protestants' entire schtick is they don't like rules
>protestants getting buttmad because they're not in a position to make rules
>>
>>67662447

Don't hear 'America' and 'Freedom' mentioned in the same paragraph anymore.

If the beliefs of the bulk of the population is not represented on the highest court in the nation - is it really a 'nation' any longer?
>>
File: 1448072847612.jpg (119 KB, 680x515) Image search: [Google]
1448072847612.jpg
119 KB, 680x515
>>67661986
Stay mad, heretics. Prosty scum need to be gassed.
>>
>>67663187

This isn't how the Supreme Court works, dipshit.
>>
>>67661189
Even if he were good, the Senate will not schedule a meeting and they'll leave it up to the next president.

Obama can't do anything about that.
>>
File: 069fcc9496.jpg (66 KB, 822x543) Image search: [Google]
069fcc9496.jpg
66 KB, 822x543
>>67663260
Why did you ancestors come to a Protestant country?
>>
>>67661189
With Jews you lose.
>>
Is there anything in the Constitution mandating that the senate HAS TO hold a hearing for this new appointee?
>>
>>67661189

>replacing a conservative with a jew 'moderate'

Anybody who supports this is a nigger.
>>
>>67661189
https://youtu.be/1EFA5p4WwXQ?t=1m49s
>>
>>67664182
No
>>
>>67662213
>His daughter is Jewish.

That shiksa is a convert
>>
> moderate

He may be moderate on some issues but he has a very democratic stance on the second amendment and gun rights. If you're a freedom loving, responsible gun owner then you should be worried about this appointment.
>>
>>67661189
>sides with radical environmentalists
>gun-grabber
>almost certainly pro-abortion
>"moderate"
Only in leftist circles does this qualify as "moderate". Obama wants someone to uphold his EPA regulations which lack underlying statutory basis, limit gun rights, and do this without upsetting the liberal order on other issues. This is his guy. Don't trust left-wing media calling him a "moderate" just because he spent most of his years ruling on regulatory cases instead of Second, Fifth, and Ninth Amendment cases.
>>
>>67663436
>lol let me nominate whatever i want
has nothing to do with the supreme court's working, dipshit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.