[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A perfect world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: global-warming.png (71 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
global-warming.png
71 KB, 852x480
...or the many pros of global warming.
>>
Who is going to store money in your Jew banks then? You gonna bank for fucking dolphins?
>>
File: switzerland looks on.png (54 KB, 1301x783) Image search: [Google]
switzerland looks on.png
54 KB, 1301x783
>>67661117

fucking bergjuden
>>
And then you starve to death because you're country isn't big enough to produce everything it needs or temperate enough.
>>
>>67661296
>Who is going to store money in your Jew banks then?
Why would we need those banks any longer?

>>67661354
>And then you starve to death because you're country isn't big enough to produce everything it needs or temperate enough.
Have you noticed all the water around Switzerland in that new, perfect world? Pretty sure we'll be able to find something to eat in there.

This is a completely new scenario/environment, and you guys need to think outside the box. This is a perfect world.

>>67661304
>fucking bergjuden
Exactly.
>>
>>67661756
>Have you noticed all the water around Switzerland in that new, perfect world? Pretty sure we'll be able to find something to eat in there.
>This is a completely new scenario/environment, and you guys need to think outside the box. This is a perfect world.
You live in the fucking mountains in something the size of Colorado

You're going to eat all of your chocolate, tax haven money and then starve
>>
>>67661354

>this retarded fucking meme that Euro countries can't feed themselves

Please just shut the fuck up.
>>
File: out.jpg (17 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
17 KB, 320x262
>>67661117
Hahahha utopia my friend.
>>
>>67662211
>>this retarded fucking meme that Euro countries can't feed themselves
I'm not saying Euro countries can't feed themselves you nazi bastard

I'm saying SWITZERLAND cannot feed itself
>>
File: Matterhorn.jpg (2 MB, 1352x2048) Image search: [Google]
Matterhorn.jpg
2 MB, 1352x2048
>>67661117
I approve of this. it would be paradise.
>>
File: Aqua_icon.png (72 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
Aqua_icon.png
72 KB, 400x480
>>67661117
SEA FOR THE SEA POKEMON
>>
>>67662358
We throw out niggers and shitskin and don't worry we will
>>
>>67662358

...kekkeroni

Time to dispel.

A) in the hypothetical OP scenario there will be a literally endless supply of fish

B) 8.2 mn people live in Switzerland, of this around 2.4 mn are estimated to be immigrants (assuming Switzerland decides to genocide all non white and non Swiss) this drops our population to 6 mn. The world bank identifies 10% of Swiss land as arable, so we get around 4100 km2 to grow crops on.

4100 km2 is around a million acres.

1 acre gives 6.4 mn kcal if you are farming wheat.

The demand of 6 mn Swiss on a purely wheat diet is:

6 mn X 2000 kcal X 365 days

4.4 trillion calories needed per year

now lets take 1 mn acres X 6.4 mn calories arrives us at 6.4 trillion calories per 120 day crop cycle.

Now, a few notes:

a) wheat is about the least energy dense crop
b) I will repeat myself on the fish, there is more than enough of that
c) Hydroponics & other some such high tech shit easily closes the gap
>>
>>67661117
Waterworld was a shit movie though.
>>
>>67663825

oops, there are only 5.8 mn Swiss according to that first calculation.

Well, seems as if we have a proper wide margin which results in around 3500ish kcal of wheat per day per Swiss citizen. Of course a purely wheat based diet will kill you eventually, but as I said all that fishing man.
>>
Florida here again. I've been on the same inch of beach for 40 years. When am I supposed to sink again?
>>
>Not Northern Ireland
So close yet so far.
>>
>>67663825
>A) in the hypothetical OP scenario there will be a literally endless supply of fish
Your first point is your most retarded.

If the ice caps melted it means that the earth has warmed up which means the oceans have warmed up. Fish are extremely sensitive to heat and given where they are in the world, most fish will be dead near them. If any fish even do survive they will be so desparate they fish them to extinction in about 6 minutes

>all that BS about crops
You can't just live off wheat

And no, they will not have the necessary spaces or resources for hydroponics
>>
>>67664854

>If the ice caps melted it means that the earth has warmed up which means the oceans have warmed up.

So this means that the habitats of warm water fish have moved away from the equator farther north or south. If you want to say that "oh well the oceans are sooo warm that **no fish** can survive" then you need to explain to me how the world oceans will heat up to over 30C at the polar caps.

>pro tip, you can't

>You can't just live off wheat
correct

>And no, they will not have the necessary spaces or resources for hydroponics

>what is a greenhouse and how do I build it

What agrarian proletariat school did you go to where they told you that "if your country isn't 50% farms you can't live"?

Wheat is one of the least energy dense crops, throw in winter grains and potatoes, some other shit in the greenhouses and the Swiss are just fine. Also, consult Swiss imports here to tell me just how much food they need to import and why it isn't catastrophic if they can't do that anymore.

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/che/
>>
File: Waterworld19959.jpg (35 KB, 375x280) Image search: [Google]
Waterworld19959.jpg
35 KB, 375x280
>>67661117
will there be lolis?
>>
File: 1458129834953.jpg (130 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1458129834953.jpg
130 KB, 1080x720
>>67661117

These people still share your country medpack you can't hide
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.