[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he is truly an EU shill or is he secretly pro BREXIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
Do you think he is truly an EU shill or is he secretly pro BREXIT?
>>
100% EU shill or he wouldn't have worked so hard to stifle the Leave campaign. also too worried about his own reputation.
>>
>>67661143

but his reforms are garbage and he urged his MPs to decide which campaign to support with their heart. How is that stifling?
>>
>>67661019

Whichever way the wind is blowing

That's literally his stance on everything
>>
>>67661019
Jewish EU shill
>>
>>67661532
He's not Jewish though just Illuminati
>>
>>67661019

He was openly anti- EU before he became leader of the conservative party, and even then espoused some anti-eu rhetoric, but nothing savage.

I think he wants to wash his hands of it, in order to protect his political legacy if it goes tits up.

If it happens, he will probably resent the amount of work his cabinet will have to do in order to negotiate reasonable leaving terms, but he might secretly be in favour of a non EU britain.

I dont think he wants anything associated with the act of leaving outright, in case it fucks things up and he gets called out on it.
>>
>>67661019
I think he's a EU shill and has no real intentions of exiting the EU.
He's a liar.
>>
just a PR guy
>>
Absolutely pro EU because he's not a fucking mong.
>>
He just used BREXIT potential to get elected.

At the time the polls were saying the conservative party was behind, right?

I don't think he ever expected it to become a real possibility.

I think they've afraid of Brexit because leaving the common market would create a big economic shock and force the govt. to hastily negotiate dozens of bilateral trade agreements with all the countries.
>>
He's a cuckservative. Of course he's an EU shill.
I can't wait for the UK to vote out, the SNP to get BTFO and the cuckservative/rightservative civil war. It's going to be a great year now that Labour is dead.
>>
>>67661019

>Globalist whore

>Brexit

You're delusional.
>>
He secretly fucks piglets.
>>
>>67663804
>secretly
It was all over the news
>>
Of course he's an EU shill.

Can someone explain why though? Are our politicians owned by donors like in the US? Or is he vying for a job in the EU when he steps down?
>>
>>67661019
Secretly? I thought he was blatant about staying
>>
>>67664395
He doesn't want to go down in history as "the one who was PM when we left the EU" in case it all goes tits up.
>>
He is very noble, graceful in comparison to Putin. Although the UK should GTFO from the EU, they mar the image of Europe.
>>
I'm hoping he has plans to secretly self-destruct the In campaign.
>>
He's a shill, his tory mates would lose loads of money if they had to renegotiate trade deals with europe
>>
>>67661019
He's a career politician who has never had a job outside of politics. Of course he's an EU shill.
>>
>>67661019
He understands how serious the matter is.
>>
>>67661019
He probably wants the UK to stay but he's really desperately trying to appease both sides.
>>
If he wasn't an EU shill he would have walked away from the EU dealings he did and declared his support for leave.

Instead he took the shit deal like a cuckold, and declared it the best for britin and that we must absolutely stay.
>>
>>67661019
I think he is secretly a drag queen.. all you limeys are poofs of one degree or another..
>>
>>67661532
>>67661707
never change /pol/
>>
>>67665464
>Terrorist funding commie.
>Calling others poofs.
>>
>>67661019 (OP)
My guess is his a closet brexit he's tory for fucks sake. But like all politicians he is simply going where the money is.
>>
>>67664593
But he wants to go down in history as the PM who converted the UK to Islam?

Seriously, after Hitler the people who created the treaty of versailles aren't remembered as hate figures and leaving the EU would be an even less direct connection to anything that happens in Europe because it won't affect the UK directly.
>>
>>67663475
Maybe then those lazy cunts would have to do some fucking work while they were in office
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.