[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermarium/Slavia/Slavic Federation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
I call all my Slavic brethren to answer, and debate about how useful this would really be to our people.
>>
Nah.
I'd rather have a balkan union + Greece and Romania, despite the language differances we're closer to them in culture and disposition than Poland or the Baltics.
>>
>>67659812
Go back to your home planet
>>
>>67659812
Not happenig, Eastern Europe is way too divided. Although it definitely SHOULD happen.
>>
>>67660777
We are divided because Westerners want us to be, when they start to decline there will be no one to finance that hate, then we might unite, at the right time, under a right man(or woman i don't care, better woman tho, we got the best ones).
>>
>>67661022
It's true. Eastern Europe is basically the best example of divide and conquer done correctly.

There is literally no reason all the countries that regained/gained independence after WW1 shouldn't have allied to prevent Germanic/Russian imperialism from taking over again in the future.

And yet, it didn't happen.
>>
>>67659812
>Romania
>Hungary
>Estonia
>Slavic

yeah, no, will never work

United Jugoslavia didn't have a chance, though it was much smaller
you have different languages, different religions, different life level with the only argument in favor being somewhat remotely similar culture
>>
>>67661243
If i may say without offending anyone, that's because we are bloody stupid when it comes to frauds and intrigue. And let's not blame Russia, right now we are in same shit and mate, blood isn't water, we need to remember that we look alike and speak the same languages, we might fight, hate each other from time to time, but deep down we are Slavs, and SLAVS ARE BROTHERS!
>>
>>67661705
Doesn't have anything to do with blaming Russia. I blame the leaders of all our countries that failed to work together after 1918.
>>
>>67661265
The only thing different in Yugoslavia were religions, and until the war it was and atheist state. But we all know why Yugoslavia broke, Murica and Germany gave few dollars, started a fire and the whole forest went in blazes. Trust me i know, they bombed factories so they could later buy them at a lower price, disgusting things they've done can't even some times be explained mate, just trust me, if it was up to people, Yugoslavia would still be today.
>>
>>67661980
Sorry for blaming you immediately, but i agree.
>>
File: Czech_corridor_proposal.svg.png (443 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Czech_corridor_proposal.svg.png
443 KB, 2000x2000
>>67661980
If Great Britain didn't stop the corridor plan, maybe we could unite.
>>
too many gypsies
>>
>>67662027

lel, this is what serbs actually believe
>>
Besides Ukraine, it's fine.
>>
>>67662583
Pls don't call me a Serb, if i live here i does not mean i am a Serb. And please, tell me your story...
>>
>>67662496
Not a problem mate.
maybe went to far...
>>
>>67662708
Then what are you? Slovak? Rusyn?
>>
>>67662613
Hate em too, but you chose your friends, not your family. And not all Ukrainians are shitheads, it's just the "Pro-Western", "Pro-European" government that is the problem.
>>
>>67662869
Russian.
>>
>>67662894
True I guess.
>>67663045
Russian Russian or Rusyn who considers himself Russian?
>>
>>67663308
Well, my mother is Ukrainian my father is Russian but his father is Rusyn. So i kinda see myself as a Russian...
>>
>>67659812
Russia will try to destabilize Intermarium.
>>
>>67662708

Anyone saying that nonsense is a serb. There is no way around that.

Yugoslavia fell down because Miloševič wanted total serbian control of it. Central government, central planned economy, military, all under direct 'yugoslavian' control, that ulimately fell under direct sebian control because all the reforms his suporters brought forward in the central government. Other countries could not stand his nationalizem no longer and left. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>67663678
Maybe, maybe not. Russians always wanted a buffer zone, so this doesn't threaten them really.
>>
>>67663678
That's why she isn't in it. Russia would be a Slavic sister that would help us and we would help her when needed. She is big enough on her own, we on the other hand need to unite.
>>
>>67662371
Czech corridor is unright and you know that.
>>67659812
If that happens I want my clay back.
>>
>>67663769
More or less but Milošević didn't really act in Serb interests, he was a commie who saw a chance to seize power.
Though in some cases (Bosnia, Kosovo), it's not so simple.
And look at Croatia now, their minister of culture is "ustašophile", to put it like that. You can't really pin all on Serbs, it's not fair and more importantly it's not true.
>>
>>67663826
Pomerania is Slavic! Even Berlin is a Slavic name so no, you get nothing :^)
>>
>>67663826
>my clay
????
>>
>>67663826
What kind of clay? You Germs had your time, everybody in Europe looks at you with suspicion and simultaneously you're being overtaken by muslims, so you have enough problems to deal with, "your clay" is a non existent one, Germ
>>
>>67664085
Is it a coincidence that Alia, Franjo and Milošević die not log after all wars ended. Non of them worked for the people, you may call this a conspiracy but it's all there mate.
>>
>>67664091
You just had luck that you were living there during the city building period. Kalisz is also a Germanic city what now?
>>67664176
We already have an overpopulation problem without Immigration.
>>67664097
The one at the Russian-German border region.
>>
>Bohemia
>slavic
Saging this daily shit thread.
>>
>>67661705

I like Serbs, but I really wish you guys would stop sucking Russian cock so much.

If Serbia was close enough to Russia to feel its boot instead of being a distant sattelite, I wouldn't have to tell you why Russia is and forever will be the greatest threat to freedom and prosperity in the Slavic world.
>>
File: Prussian Homage.jpg (864 KB, 1200x665) Image search: [Google]
Prussian Homage.jpg
864 KB, 1200x665
>>67663826
>clay
yea sure, on the knees Hans
>>
>The only thing different in Yugoslavia were religions, and until the war it was and atheist state.

Sorry, need to correct jet another falsehood of our young friend. Yugoslavia was never atheist state. Unlike others communist nations, religion was never prohibited. Churches of all three major religions present existed and were visited. Politics was almost openly hostile toward religion, and highly discouraged for would be politicians of communist party, but never prohibited, so even religious politicians existed.
>>
>>67659812
How did Yugoslavia end? It's just a pipe dream.
>>
File: image.png (849 KB, 2000x1568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
849 KB, 2000x1568
>>67664608
:^)
>>
>>67664568
Nah that's just butthurt speaking out of you. You don't have to like them but making an enemy out of them by default is very dumb.
>>
>>67664568
I don't think all Serbs are like that, i'm Russian mate so it come naturally to me. So yeah, i think Serbs lost hope in Russia back in the 90s. But again, that's why she isn't in Intermarium.
>>
>>67664085

You are talking about blame for the wars. Here you are entirely correct, but for the breakup itself, the blame falls ultimately on serbia.
>>
>>67664740
That's a really dumb argument, usually put out by people who don't know why Yugoslav collapse happened or how Yugoslavia worked.
>>
>>67659812
What makes you guys constantly idolize unification while the consistent trend throughout history has been the people's desire for independence?

Unification is just a code word for centralization of power and imperialism. We have to put those things behind us.
>>
>>67664740
You don't get to vote, you're one of the reasons we aren't united right now.
>>
>>67664454
If you had an overpopulation problem you wouldn't get migrants in the first place Germ
>>
>>67664970
>you're one of the reasons we aren't united right now.
how so?
>>67664949
it still failed in the end. You people can't get along under a dictatorship, I imagine you wouldn't fare much better under a democratic system
>>
>>67664876
Milošević, not Serbia. He was a dictator you know, he didn't enjoy massive support.
Also, Tuđman and your leadership were also idiots. You really made a dumb move when you chose to cry about Kosovo Albanians. What for? Serbs lost Montenegro, Bosnia, Vojvodina and Kosovo were detached, and now Slovenians back Kosovars who did nasty shit there for decades. Yugoslavia broke up over that, that was the begining.
>>
>>67664979
We have them because our Birth rate problem which ages our population and the government tries to fix that the easy way by importing shitskins from all the world
>>
>>67664962
Yeah, you're right. Sucking Western dick is better. Letting them order you what to do, give you smaller salaries even tho you work more that they do, and blame your economy for that. It's better to be divided and let they fuck us up and enslave us than to unite as a one nation that we are and to be strong enough to say NO.
>>
>>67665203
Just start fucking without condoms you damn faggot
>>
>>67665080
Well if we unite we wouldn't be dictatorship for sure mate. Something like federation would work, where states would have enogh autonomy to be free.
>>
>>67665080
>it still failed
Again, without knowing reasons for failure, you can't really apply it on union of this level.
Problem of Yugoslavia was the balance of power. Croats and Serbs both wanted to be the boss.
Croats were winning until 80's, and in 1974 Serbs were practically humiliated when in response to Croatian nationalist uprising Vojvodina and Kosovo were made autonomous provinces.
In this case, Poles would be dominant but not so much, plus you have Hungarians and Romanians, so things would be balanced.
No one is really arguing for this to be centralized state, rather something like EU.
>>
>>67665301
Problem is people actually believe the my that children are expensive.
>>
>>67665203
So you're only validating my point
>>
File: what a swell chap.gif (2 MB, 318x197) Image search: [Google]
what a swell chap.gif
2 MB, 318x197
>alliance
>russia

hahahahahahhahahah no
>>
>>67665469
can't agree more friend
>>
File: 1454839202279.png (17 KB, 635x441) Image search: [Google]
1454839202279.png
17 KB, 635x441
Why are we never included this?
>>
>>67665689
you can't chose, there are less than 5 million of ya and 1,5 million of those are Slavic, so yeah... Just go with the flow, better for you.
>>
>>67665629
We still have an overpopulation problem. The birthrate problem is a symptom.
>>
>>67664803

I'm not going to lie, in the context of this, grand, hypothetical wishful-thinking that we're doing here right now, a nationallistic Pole like me would envy Russia for their success in assuming leadership over the Slavic world, which is something that Poland was a serious contender for in the time of its greatness, but the difference is that even if all my dreams came true, Poland would be just that, a leader. In contrast, Russia has already proved itself to be an abusive hegemon and an incompetent one on top of that.
>>
>>67665689
>hates Russians cuz they b commiez n shieet
>sees this
What now? By the way, your nation wouldn't exist without Russians. You'd be property of Baltic Germans.
>>
>>67665846
Well if you wan't that would be great.
>>
Even if you get all of the niggers together you will still be about as economically powerful and internationally relevant as Canada. Slavs are there to clean shit, you are the dindus of the white race and always will be
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 750x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 750x394
>>67666144
Shoo shoo
>>
>>67666144
If you're white, we'd rather not be. We'll be the middle race if acceptable.
>>
>>67665233
That's always the rhetoric before unification.

Except the problem is, AFTER unification the centralized power, in the case of Yugoslavia that being Serbia, tries to take charge one their own. Which is pretty much what was happening in Yugoslavia.

Serbs wanted to run the show and suddenly the "us" that was previously "us southern slavs" became "us" as in "us Serbs"
>>
>>67666496
Don't worry serbja I'm here to outshitpost western cucks if they come
>>
>>67659812
No thank you

The last slavic friendship finished in bloodbath
>>
>>67665929
Let's put things in real perspective though.
Russians weren't that abusive as a hegemon. Sure, they did shit, but that was in line with what others did in the same period. Do you know how many people were executed in Russian Empire from 19th century? Some 2000.
Compare that with commies.
Now commies were abusive, but calling the ''Russian'' is wrong for many reasons. Their motives were in no way pan-Slavic, Russian or ethnic, it was a dumb ideology made worse by the fact Stalin seized power.
I mean refer to this image I posted, those who cry the most about communism were those who were disproportionately supportive of it in the beginning.
Now same people, suffering from national amnesia, want to pin all the blame on Russians, as if Bolsheviks were only Russian, and ignoring that most of Russian left and right opposed them in a civil war.
>>
>>67666496
We don't care, think of yourselves as Ethiopian Jews if you want. Whatever you are you will always be a a cuck for Anglo Saxons, the only reason Russian niggers are not cucked is because they still have a bunch of rusty nukes that the Jews built for them
>>
>>67666509
You bloody shithead, we literally thrown facts why Serbs alone weren't responsible for the whole shitstorm and you still eat shit mate, pls stop. You're the only Slav here against this idea.
>>
>>67666706
Thank you Rumunija, you are the best of friend :')
>>
>>67666814
Kek youre cucks to jews, enjoy your multiculturalism
>>
File: RIAN_archive_6464_Dzerzhinsky.jpg (287 KB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
RIAN_archive_6464_Dzerzhinsky.jpg
287 KB, 732x1024
And while I didn't want to say ''Latvians built communism'' or that Poles did it, consider the pic related.
Communism is an ideology which had nothing to do with Russians or anything. Lenin himself remarked ''if there's a smart man in Russia, he's a Jew''. He wasn't a nationalist in any way, nor was Stalin a nationalist.
So saying Russians or Russia did it is pretty dumb.
>>
>>67666935
You're even bigger cucks. When we are cucked to Jews they try to promote gays and tolerance, when you're cucked by Jews they just exterminate millions of you
>>
>>67665929
I don't mid Poland being leader, if you keep us united, make Slavic culture dominant, give all Slavs freedom and a bit of authonomy and give us nice standard, it's fine with me.
>>
>>67667164
Only real problem is that Polish would be lingua franca
>szszscz
>>
File: 1451940121173.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1451940121173.png
12 KB, 477x539
>>67667080
I'd rather go down with a weapon in my hand,facing legions of muslim/joo enemies, than to be a canadian cuck who is forced to see his wife going down on legions of niggers and chinks.
>>
>>67659812

this will be a terrific ally/target of Russia

but the powers decided to keep us shit so we are kind of a buffer between West and East

just look inside your soul: we are deeper in shit than in 89, literary nothing here can go well
>>
File: 2005215.jpg (85 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
2005215.jpg
85 KB, 300x215
>>67665202
true about Kosovo, you see we have this albanian in charge.. J.Janša.. he should be in jail for corruption but as he supports EU somehow he walks freely..

but also of pic related
>>
>>67665968
>negro spouting shit

What the fuck did you even want to accomplish with that chart?
>>
File: 4124414.jpg (62 KB, 663x760) Image search: [Google]
4124414.jpg
62 KB, 663x760
>>67665689
>i love russian dick
based shpots
>>
>>67663790

a buffer must be weak by definition otherwise it is not a buffer but a threat
>>
>>67667578
There is a thing called Interslavic, or Međuslovenski. It is easy for all Slavs to understand, it comes in cyrilic and latin and it is based on Old Slavic. I'll try and find example of it, you would be suprised how easy it is to understand.
>>
>>67664772

a big tile of Poland belongs to you Hanz just now

you just dont like to babble about it on Japanese imageboards

just think what happens if Murrica leaves you alone here and Russia comes to get you - we will make a nice corridor
>>
>>67667578
I found a text of it, this is in latin. Within 10 years all Slavic people would learn to speak this language just like English today.
Medžuslovjanski jest język, ktory Slovjani iz råznyh narodov koristajųt, že by komunikovali medžu sobojų. To jest možno, ibo slovjanske języki sųt shodna i srodna grupa. Znanje jednogo języka obyčno jest dostatočno, že by imělo sę priblizno pojmanje, o čem jest tekst na kakom-nebųď drugom slovjanskom języku. Črěz věki, Slovjani sųt naučili dogovarjati sę s svojimi sųsědami posrědstvom prostyh, improvizovanyh narěčij. Jednočasno, medžusobna shodnosť vsěh slovjanskih językov jest nadyhala językoznavcev i drugih k tvorjenju generičnogo slovjanskogo języka, råzumlivogo vsěm Slovjanam. Srěd nih nahodęt sę slavny starocŕkovnoslovjanski język iz 9. stolětja, kako i mnoge ine projekty, publikovane od 16. stolětja do dneś pod imenami kako «vseslovjanski», «medžuslovjanski», «novoslovjanski», «obćeslovjanski» ili prosto «slovjanski», vse osnovane na těhže prědpoloženjah, čto čini ih blizko identičnymi.
>>
>>67669070
>>67667578
If you already speak more than one Slavic language, trust me you can understand it all.
>>
File: eternal russian struggle.png (188 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
eternal russian struggle.png
188 KB, 620x620
>>67668268
>i can't read

based russian retard
>>
>>67669287
Pls just leave.
>>
>>67659812
Hungary isn't Slavic.

Romania's fucked language wouldn't fit well with the rest. Plus, they have some rightfully Hungarian clay to deal with.

Belarus should go to Russia, they're cucks who slobber all over Russia's knob like a top-of-the-line Czech whore.

Neo-Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth in the north, neo-Yugoslavia in the south incorporating Bulgaria and "Macedonia".

Albania is just such an odd duck in Europe, really ought to be put out of their misery.
>>
You will have what I say but consider this:

we are weak, gullible, naive, clueless, we cannot take care of ourselves. The only choice is to join JWO or directly Israel, invite them here to govern us.

They quite probably won't like to do that neither you will obey.

Jews were living here for ages and you should understand there are really smart people.

>>67669070

holy shit, I can read and understand that
>>
File: gg wp.png (114 KB, 706x600) Image search: [Google]
gg wp.png
114 KB, 706x600
>>67664772
:3
>>
>>67669377
Remove us from that ungodly abomination which includes "Russia" and i'll disappear
>>
>>67669435

Lithuania stil feels butthurt after those 600 years. Just ask here any Lithuanian. Also that would be shit military, economically and politically. Russia would crash this entity in 10-15 year, even for fun. It would be depended on Russian gas but they would not have a reason to support their enemy. And they are already REALLY influential here. You don't get it since it is a subtle thing and let me be honest, you see us all as subhuman slavshits which we sadly are.
>>
>>67669460

> you will HATE what
>>
File: i7LuQ77KQsw.jpg (18 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
i7LuQ77KQsw.jpg
18 KB, 300x351
>>67659812
hello
>>
>>67659812
>>>/int/
>>
File: EestiHygine.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
EestiHygine.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>67659812

Estonians belong nowhere near this map.

They are part of the Eesti-Finnish Khanate.
>>
>>67669606
>taking credit for other people's work
>>
>>67664085
>ustašophile
Being this cucked by lefties media
>>
>>67669961
Lithuanians can get fucked, frankly.

The Russian influence would always be a problem, but that's why you join NATO.

Frankly, a lot of your politicians need to be lined up against a wall and shot, too many ex-Commies and all of the corruption that comes with it.
>>
>>67669606
temporary. Dont be fooled by present stability. Many generations in the past thought these things are settled once and for all. Its rightful German clay and you know it. And eventually it will be ours again. When Europe returns to the nationalistic ways of old. Whether it is in 20 years or 100 years. Its ours.
>>
File: 1456625854809.png (170 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1456625854809.png
170 KB, 436x436
>>67659812
>Bulgaria in the "Slavic Federation"
No thanks Ivan.
>>
>>67670779

I guess if you are 3 letters then you know even better than us. There is an invisible glass ceiling which keeps everything here low. Also the West have an interest in keeping this ceiling.
>>
File: yuropeeans.jpg (220 KB, 1024x972) Image search: [Google]
yuropeeans.jpg
220 KB, 1024x972
>>67659812
>>
>>67662708
>Bиктop филaнoв
Russians are subhumans.
>>
>>67670796

you have tried several times and it was always worse and worse ending

wanna try 3rd time?

t. bomber harris

but now you have all those nice engineers and doctors
>>
>>67662583
Except he's right. The religions were the major divide, and the outer players with their own vested interests caused the downfall.
>>
File: polan.jpg (52 KB, 600x774) Image search: [Google]
polan.jpg
52 KB, 600x774
>>67671076

I, for one, welcome a Polish Nuclear Superpower.
>>
>>67671361
what do you mean we've tried several times? The war wasnt really about the Danzig Corridor. Not to mention that it not succeding had literally nothing to do with you. You can thank the Kaiser Poland even exsists. You would still be Russia if it wasnt for us.
>>
>>67671256
Mistakes are to be made when a man works.
>>
>>67671735
>>67671895
Get out of this thread non slav pigs.
>>
>>67659812
It was already tried, ever heard of Yugoslavia, Soviet Union, or Eastern Bloc for that matter?
>>
>>67666756
>Russians weren't that abusive as a hegemon.
They sent tens of thousands of poles to siberia, tried to literally remove polish as language and nationality alongside germans doing the same.
>>
>>67672578
Бeз кoтá мышáм paздóльe.

>>67672793
Близóк лoкoтóк, дa нe yкýcишь.
>>
>>67672793
>non slav pigs
>says the Gypsy
>>
>>67660485
Only smart slav in this thread desu senpai. The only thing is, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I would trade those lazy Greek fags for bozgors.
Those paprika merchants have more in common with the Balkan people than those Turkish rape babies
>>
>>67673069
OY, OY, OY, he's a friend, it's hard to find people of other nationalitys to like us mate
>>
As a Croat I demand my country to be left outside of this subhuman alliance of east-Europeans. We had enough of fucking slavs and pan slavism. I would join Germany or any other Germanic power in a war against Slavs.
>>
>>67670540
Mate, no need to be offended. He's not leftist but still, there is no reason to support your traitor governement.
>>
File: john snow.jpg (10 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
john snow.jpg
10 KB, 355x142
>>67670229
Bitch please. Silesia was always Slavic region. This peace of shit Germanfags toke it in XVIII century, so- only for 200 years.
>>
>>67673902
How about you cucks all move to the Emirate of Germany and we take your land? We both win since we want slav lands and you want to be faggots. Deal?
>>
>>67674120
B ти́хoм óмyтe чépти вóдятcя.
>>
>>67671076
We need to get rid of the West, don't really want this, but it is better to bi under Russia than West, Russians are at least Slavic so they'll have some mercy.
>>
>>67673902
typical Croat, nothing more but a German lapdog
>>
File: Bezradność.jpg (24 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
Bezradność.jpg
24 KB, 266x400
>>67674281
ich verstehe nicht
>>
>>67659812
Can you exclude us from your Slavpoor fantasy?

I'm happy being in a union with countries like Italy, Germany, Austria, which have more in common with us than some squatting Slavs.

Thanks.
>>
>>67672821
What happened, happened. That is the past, and all those crimes were comited by communist, blaming all Russians isn't right.
>>
>>67673902
If you don't want then gtfo
>>
>>67659812
ONLY if we use a democratic form of government similar to USA. NO COMMUNISM. NO DICTATORSHIP.
>>
File: IvanBasketballer.jpg (38 KB, 700x503) Image search: [Google]
IvanBasketballer.jpg
38 KB, 700x503
>>67674380
>>
>>67662583
let them, that's exactly why that would never work - they simply can't admit they were wrong
>>
>>67674612
>we
Sorry, no americans allowed
>>67674510
Idiot west will just exploit your country, that's why we need independence from west and middle east
>>
File: AdoptedManChild.jpg (17 KB, 382x322) Image search: [Google]
AdoptedManChild.jpg
17 KB, 382x322
>>67674723

Calm the fuck down, Transnistria.
>>
File: yes.png (2 MB, 1024x971) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
2 MB, 1024x971
>>67671113
fixed
>>
>>67674120
Finally someone to tell this shitheads that Pomerania Silesia and most of Eastern Germany are rightfully Slavic.
>>
File: 123.jpg (18 KB, 415x260) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
18 KB, 415x260
>>67674706
No, this guy should be elected as king.
>>
>>67659812
blatics not slavs moron
>>
>>67674649
Poles compare to Russians is like Finns compare to mongols.
>>
>>67674868
We glad of that, nobody wants you.
>>
>>67674723
That's wrong.

We were most exploited when we were in a Slavpoor union called "Yugoslavia"

As soon as we left that crap and joined the EU, our economy skyrocketed to EU average

And even historically, it was much better in the Austro-Hungarian Empire than in Yugoshit

I'm happy being with the West thanks, enjoy your union with Georgia and Belarus, I'm sure you'll do great :)
>>
>>67664560
t. wannabe kraut
>>
>>67662708
>Pls don't call me a Serb, if i live here i does not mean i am a Serb.

The you are a fucking Gypo or Albani kurva
>>
>>67673902
If you like being a faggot then ok. Go to Germany and never come back, because you know what, Croatia is a Slavic land.
>>
>>67659812
Best option is Visegrad plus Croatia and Slovenia included. 88mln people, good economies. Ukraine and Belarus are too poor and culturally alien, plus it would lead to conflict with Russia.
>>
File: TotallyWhite.jpg (364 KB, 859x828) Image search: [Google]
TotallyWhite.jpg
364 KB, 859x828
>>67674871
>>
>>67674353
Don't blame all the Croats for shitheads like this one.
>>
>>67674865
I unfortunately don't know about him
>>
>>67674723
>west will exploit your country
Really now? Yugoslavia exploited the shit out of us to 'develop' the southern shitholes.

Meanwhile Italians practically built half the country.
>>
>>67673902
I agree with you Crobro. Your heart is at the right place.

Slovenia and Croatia were in the Austro-Hungarian Empire where we got civilized

We have nothing in common with these squatters
>>
This Slovenian gets it:
>>67675253
Bravo, dober komentar!
>>
>>67674510
You can't choose so gtfo. If Poland, Serbia, Hungary, Croatia and Romania decide to create this union, trust me nobody will ask you if you want to join.
>>
>>67675201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDpIT5vU8bA

There's a webm of him in the Euro parliament calling shitskins comming into EU 'human trash', sadly I do not have that, maybe someone will post it.
>>
>>67675105
still better than 37% of americans what gives us uh let me think... 118 millions of your countrymen?
>>
>>67675105

Still whiter than 90% of murricans.
>>
File: Juden.webm (455 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Juden.webm
455 KB, 720x404
>>67675383

?
>>
>>67671895
Yawn, Russian Empire was first to propose recreation of Poland in WW1, Germany planned to exterminate Poles through ethnic cleansing and artificial femine(border strip plan)
>>
>>67674612
Well yeah, it would have to be a federation. But not like America, America let itself fall from capitalism into corporatism, so that sucks.
>>
>>67675201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
>>
>>67675357
OK you can have your little union just be good boys and girls otherwise we ( = NATO) will spank your little asses again (^_^)

Feels good to be in TEAM AMERICA
>>
File: HightestRuskie4.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
HightestRuskie4.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>>67675408

And much whiter than 100% of you Soviet subhumans.
>>
>>67674868
Yeah, but you would be in that union because, well how do i put this... You can't choose...
>>
>>67659812
Pointless daydreaming the like of EU.
All Panslavism was Russian imperialism. And still is.
V4 is nice, but anything larger or more united would be an act of prepping Ivan.
>>
>>67675651
>slovenia
>7300 soldiers
>7300

Now you sound like turkroaches

>hurr durr murica will do all job for us hurr.
You fuckers dont even know how to keep your borders closed
>>
>>67659812
>ex soviet states
>friends with Russia

what even
>>
>>67675090
Well this is Visegrad, just upgraded
>>
>>67675383
holy shet, he's like a slavic trump
I'd support him
>>
Serbs who cry about a slavic union and who cry about Yugoslavia and every other individual who wishes a form of a slavic union should die. just die. painfully and slow if possible.
Just fuck off from Croatia and leave us the fuck alone!
>>
>>67675253
>>67675258

lol
>>
>>67670796
Hate to break it to you, but in one generation Germans will be a minority in their own country. It only takes 2 or 3 more years of "refugees welcome" and the birth rates will do the rest. In 5 years no party will be able to win elections without catering to the needs of muslims. In 15 years you are going to have to decentralize the state, so that parts of Germany could be ruled by sharia law. In 30 years, you will have to look for a new homeland.

So, I'm really sorry Heinrich, but you fucked up. And you're done.
>>
>>67675346
kill yourself slovacka lite
>>
>>67675974
>V4 is nice
>literally butthurt belt megazord: the union
>>
>>67675974
You are right about panslavism.
Hungarians want to make deals with Russians
Polish government goes full retard and keep poking Putin because "muh Smolensk"
I always wonder why polish politicians are so retarded and why people vote for them. We could make good deals, simply build our wealth and wait for collapse of EU.
>>
>>67676233
>Just fuck off from Croatia and leave us the fuck alone!
like you did?
>>
>>67664454
>Russian-German border region.
Russia and Germany don't border each other.
>>
>>67676167
>Friendly reminder
Tomorrow EU negotiations again about the mandatory quotas and the turkish visas.

Do not forget to use that VETO !
( if your county have )
>>
>>67676367
>Germans will be a minority in their own country

that's what this is for
>>
>>67676527
yes they do see
>>67676634
>>
>>67676527
You didn't get the joke?
>>
>>67675784

At least I am not a nigger like you.
>>
>>67676167
Pole here, it's the best option.Maaaybe Romania in distant future. But Baltic states no, too small, defenceless against Russia. Also I think Poland should just trade with Russians and stop bickering. Pole here btw.
>>
>>67676852
>Pole here

lol what
>>
>>67676517

who said I left? I contribute more to my country then 99% of the lazy scum-fucks who live in Croatia.
>>
>>67676836
No, obviously not.
>>
>>67676527
>Russia and Germany don't border each other.

Unfortunately not. They should though. Borders of 1940 would be ideal
>>
>>67676896
I'm sure the scum-fucks would disagree.
>>
>>67676896
kill yourself and help us all please
>>
>>67676634
>that one butthurt bosnian
why don't you go somewhere else, start a future in more developed country?
>>
File: HighTestRuskie3.jpg (106 KB, 637x1022) Image search: [Google]
HighTestRuskie3.jpg
106 KB, 637x1022
>>67676840

The only difference between a Slav and a Dindu is skin colour.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (47 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
47 KB, 900x599
>>67669929
>Remove us
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>67676887
We have like 600k poles in the UK mudslime.
>>
>>67676977

Nigger, I contribute financially to my country even though I live in Germany for a year and a half now. I probably spent more money in 4 weeks vacation last summer there then the majority of people in Croatia in one year.
I'm also active in 2 organizations and I donate money every 6 months for education purpouses. How do I don't contribute?
>>
>>67659812
would be hard to unify hungary(arguably some are slavs genetically but the culture is kind of different) + romania with the slavs but if we have to choose between the west and the east we will go with the second option for sure.

Problem is still that we allow the shills to spread their cancer through media

We need women in their homes to teach the kids the correct morals and not grow up as degenerates.(Even tho myself could be categorized as a "millenial" by today's standards, but only if you take age in consideration, nothing more)

First option would be that Brexit happens and the rest of western cucks remain in the EU while we (ex eastern-bloc countries) split from them.
>>
>>67677084
Yeah, just leave your country to rot and be like this traitor >>67676954 , why not, easy life, your culture and people dying, muslim taking over your new country, best thing ever.
>>
>>67677072

Noone asked you a thing turkish rape-baby (pic related)
>>
>>67676954
>Borders of 1940 would be ideal
I used to favor the 1914 borders, or maybe the interwar borders for Germany. However, in light of the fact of how cucked the German people are now with this migrant crisis, I'm more in favor of them being as small as possible, lest they present a threat to the rest of Europe.

I see no reason to take land from an uncucked country (Poland) and give it to a cucked country (Germany) thereby increasing the influence of their cucked politics.

t. Russian
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (732 KB, 644x648) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
732 KB, 644x648
>>67677215
kekked
>>
>>67677249
>average iq in bosnia = 90
dont waste your time
>>
>>67677227
>we have like 600k poles
>we have

Britain has*
ftfy
>>
>>67677330

we removed the Turkish rape babies (Serbs) in 1995. It's charming to hear a Serb lecturing a Croat about culture, loyalty and betrayal. The first two things you faggots don't have and betrayal is something you are really good at.
>>
>>67674848
>rightfully Slavic
>the German inhabitants were rightfully expelled after world war 2
Goths lived all throughout Eastern Europe, I guess that's German land too. Only butthurt Eastern Europeans try to argue this fact of what was originally Slavic land. Germans lived there in the modern era, then were expelled. It's unrealistic to think Germany would ever get those lands back now, but no need to believe into your own retarded justifications that involve 1000 year old history.
>>
>>67677277
That sounds fine, the thing is it would be a federation, so every ex country that is now Intermarium would still have it's authonomy in a way, and it's culture, media and freedom, as long as it is not breaking the integrity of the federation. Hungarians are not the porblem, they would join just for the Poles.
>>
File: can you believe this.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
can you believe this.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>67666144
This is truth. Slavs can never unite though because they all have a superiority complex. Maybe they can form a vassalage/feudalist early EU-variant. But it will be doomed to failure.
>>
>>67671735

haha, are you Russian?

you should reconcile with Murrica, you would make great allies
>>
>>67659812
Pan slavism is 1- unfeasable, unless through force, like the Soviet Union 2- unwanted. Polacks absolutely hate Russians, Balkans hate other Balkan states, and all Slavs hate the Ukraine. It's not a good ideology
>>
>>67677680
I'm Russian.
>>
>>67677714
>Goths lived all throughout Eastern Europe

Croats are Slavicized Goths. No meme or joke. It's a fact.
>>
>>67670796
It's funny how each time germans try to put their eastern border further to the east they end up moving them west instead.
>>
>>67677801
And who are you to talk, like you know how strong or weak is our will to *reunite.
>>
>>67677856

Oh, so from time to time you coose to lick the serbian asshole, so that your muppet can rest his tongue?
>>
>>67677680
>Turkish rape babies (Serbs)
>AMITE MEHMET
>YEH U RIGHT AHMET
>t. prime minister of croatia flower Hasan Islambegovic
>>
File: 5qi7h4qg.png (961 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
5qi7h4qg.png
961 KB, 700x625
Slavs are different tribes of people that have been warring each other for thousands of years.

I wish I could be optimistic, but we will never be allies tbqh.
>>
>>67678064
jadan si cigancino jesi ti onaj sto su mu srbi silovali mater pa je vjecito ljut?
>>
>>67677801
>Slavs can never unite though because they all have a superiority complex.
It's a necessary evil. It prevents us from becoming the next Sweden.
>>
File: hol.png (530 KB, 536x375) Image search: [Google]
hol.png
530 KB, 536x375
>>67677843

God, no. I fucking hate Russia with every fiber of my being.

I yearn for nuclear combat toe-to-toe with the Rooskies. I don't care if it wipes out America in the process, but we must eradicate the Eternal Ruskie from this Earth.

All fucking Central Asian Russian Scum must fucking hang.
>>
>>67677665
That's our reinforcements in case of race war. Or more like religious war.
>>
>>67677714
>Apache lived all throughout North America, I guess that's their land too. Only butthurt burgers try to argue this fact of what was originally Murican land. Kiowas lived there in the modern era, then were expelled. It's unrealistic to think even Lakhota would ever get those lands back now, but no need to believe into your own retarded justifications that involve 1000 year old history.
>>
>>67678093

He needs to be gassed or deported to Sandžak or Bosnia where he belongs.
>>
>>67677851
At the beginning of the thread i said. Slavs don't hate each other, they are ruled by the West with divide and conquer. When the West starts to decline, there will be no one to finance that hate, then we may unite.
>>
>>67659812
you all are our rightfull claim, desu we are not so pure slavs, but we, at least, can cause real troubles unlike you clowns
>>
>>67677903
>WE
>WUZ
>GERMANS
>N SHCHEISE
>>
>>67677903
This guy, THIS FUCKING GUY. Mate you won this thread, you are the bloody king, pls someone give him a medal or something
>>
File: 1433034868339.jpg (72 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1433034868339.jpg
72 KB, 596x628
>>67678172

You just got cucked and triggered
>>
>>67671895

so what was the war about? removing Jews?

come on
>>
File: 1453482602812.gif (790 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453482602812.gif
790 KB, 250x250
>>67678014
>our will to *reunite.
I'm terribly sorry Serbia I really really am but that is a meme and it won't last.

Didn't work the last time and won't work now.

>>67678172
Sure, but will it last? Sweden will balkanize soon because of >muh culture and shiet. I mean sure a union of slavs really looks sexy, just like a union of germans or aryans does. But if the threat is gone... and nations need to trade with one another again. How realistic is it to maintain a large piece of land when you ahve nobody to export to?

Unless you go full agriculture that is, but then people won't have their little toys to play with.
>>
>>67678439

I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that Croats are of more noble blood then you, and that we can't ''play in the same sandbox'' with you, but it's something you have to live with. Do some research. Read some propper books. I could write hours and hours about that topic. But this is fucking 4chan.
>>
>>67678336
>there will be no one to finance that hate, then we may unite.
I don't think so, Comrade.

>Russia thinks Ukraine is Russian
>Ukrainians are deluded enough to think they're not Russians.
>Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks can't reconcile because of the fact that they have different religions.
>Serbia and Montenegro couldn't even stay together.

How do you solve all of this?
>>
>>67678334
[muffled dicksucking in the distance]
[danke deutschland plays in the background]
>>
File: VeronicaLake1940s-LIFE.jpg (27 KB, 426x560) Image search: [Google]
VeronicaLake1940s-LIFE.jpg
27 KB, 426x560
>>67676478
'Muh Smolensk'
Well it is sure convenient that so many people not in the actual disaster 'committed suicide' over 'Smolensk' in the following months.

The Polish government (apart from PO) seems to have bad luck with vehicles.
>>
>>67678336

Anyone in the butthurt belt is not welcome though.
>>
>>67678584
tl;dr nations need to trade. If we have continental or intercontinental empires we won't have the "need" to trade and thus there won't be any substantial peace and we will compete again and eventually fall into a nuclear war.
>>
>>67678732

>Bosnian IQ of 85..
Don't overheat your small 'yugo' brain.
>>
File: идиот.png (49 KB, 677x167) Image search: [Google]
идиот.png
49 KB, 677x167
>>67678164
And who are you to speak, as if you know how is it living in the motherland.
>>
File: Veronica_Lake_Paramount.jpg (399 KB, 646x807) Image search: [Google]
Veronica_Lake_Paramount.jpg
399 KB, 646x807
>>67678726
>Russia thinks Ukraine is Russian

A part of it is.

>Ukranians are deluded enough to think they're not Russians.

Hello, mister MA in Eastern European Studies. I'm sure you know all about Ukrainian history. I'm sure you also thinks Byelorussians are literally Russians in denial.
>>
>>67669070
I wish something like this existed for Germanic languages
>>
>>67678904
>zuero arguments - the post

om nom nom on that turk penis little krautling
>>
>>67676478
Because they don't really have a choice. Judging from the best strategy to keep their asses warm and cosy, that is.
There is a law of power. If power can multiply without negative effects surpassing the positive ones, it will.
There are 2.5 powers in Europe. One is Russia. Second is USA. Third half is Collective Euro Imbecile. From Latin "imbecillus" - weak, feeble, powerless. USA is more powerful by controlling the CEI (aka Fourth Reich, kek), but Russia dreams of exiling Lards to their own hemisphere, of course. He who controls Europe controls the Earth, and that is USA for the moment, if a shaky control it is.
Collective Euro Imbecile sells his collective impotent ass to USA for protection. Hence like the only Euro countries meeting the NATO standards of defence spendings are UK, Estonia and Greece. That leaves UK as the only entity between the Azores and the Urals that can expect somebody to hear out its interests.

As you should understand by know, as a reasonable /pol/ack, is that US govt is totally pro EU suicide as EU is useless anyway and a liability (instantly deadly and unstoppable if it were ever to ally with Russia), but by killing itself with shitskins it will deny Russia resources to become the master of Eurasia. Kinda rational choice for a dying world hegemony, if unethical one.
Both sides are interested in Europe on its side, but Europe fragmented and crippled. Also interested in killing Europe if it can't control it. So any side would kill any efficient Euro integration, perhaps temporary allying with its enemy, and any would like Europe to burn if not fall into their hands.
So Europe is fucked either way. There is no third way in sight. Any side would foster mild integration and loyalty, but stamp anything more as dangerous.
>>
>>67679162
I wish you people had a democracy
>>
>>67679054
>I'm sure you know all about Ukrainian history.
I know that Ukrainians have no history that's worth mentioning.
>>
>>67678336
Hahahah nope. I'm a Russian living in America at the moment for school and I absolutely fuckig hate non eastern Slavs. Any Slavic country that isn't Russia shouldn't exist. Ukraine and Belorussia should be reabsorbed into Russian empire, and then we should napalm all of the shitskin Balkans and western Slavs.
>>
>>67679287
>Ukraine

what is that? wasn't that a country?
>>
>>67669070
Miedzyslowianski jest jezykiem, ktorym slowianie roznych narodow moga korzystac, aby sie komunikowac miedzy soba, to jest mozliwe, bo slowianski jezyk jest... i tak dalej i tak dalej...

I like the idea, it should be put in each Slavic nations curriculum. Kind of like how Latin was the universal language a few decades ago.
>>
>>67679337
OY VEY OBONGO HUSSEIN OBAMA THAT IS NOT A NICE THING TO SAY
>>
>>67679054
>Ukranians
who?
>>
>>67679375
I think it's a city in Siberia or something. Not sure, but probably not important.
>>
>>67679408
who are you to say what should be put where
>>
File: moj-prezydent.jpg (710 KB, 965x960) Image search: [Google]
moj-prezydent.jpg
710 KB, 965x960
>>67676478
You're probably some Silesian traitor.

>>67678774
This guy is right.
Listen to the gunshots and Russian soldiers walking around. They were executing survivors.
The guy who shit this video? He was stabbed to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk
>>
>>67679054
All of eastern and central Ukraine is Russian, genetically and culturally. The west is polish or a polish/Russian mix. Kiev is a Russian city, Kievan Rus was a Russian empire, the Ukraine hasn't existed prior to Bolshevik Revolution, it is made of stolen Russian and polish land. That is all
>>
>>67679375
Oh please, stop the bickering. This is pathetic. And moreover, it reminds me of an old Polish anecdote: that if your chicken dies, then your neighbours chicken must also die.
>>
>>67679545
>Listen to the gunshots and Russian soldiers walking around. They were executing survivors

OY GEVALT SOMEONE IS SHOOTING
COULD IT BE WAR SCHLOMO??
NO IT IS THE RUSSIAN KILLING CHILDREN OY VEY

haheahahahah
>>
File: latest-oh-snap-gif-569.gif (3 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
latest-oh-snap-gif-569.gif
3 MB, 500x400
>>67679287
DAYM
>>
>>67679457
Gdyby kózka nie skakala, to by nózki nie zlamala.
>>
>>67679898
heh
hej stanlej
>>
>>67659812
Its just bullshit
>>
>>67680128
Co kraj to obyczaj
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.